It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

So what about the other people that have seen the same being?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
so what about the multiple witnesses to the being?
[hope my post gets through]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
And these multiple witnesses were with Reed when he slammed it on the head with a log?

Or maybe the same multiple witnesses that saw him take it home and store it in a fridge?

Or maybe the same multiple witnesses that saw it come back alive screaming after being locked in a fridge?

Or are you talking about the multiple government agents who conveniently turned up and stole all his evidence?

Great story, but when looked into fully it has been found to be totally bogus.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't buy this for a second. Can anyone ever take good clear video? I've seen better cell phone videos. Shaking around the camera a lot is a big red flag. The examination video also looks like the head is not quite connected to the body, it just moves easily and he's careful to try and not show that.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ok but wait a second, it IS changing its orientation during the course of the video, hows that done if its on a wire? The reflections are a sunflare hitting the lens I dont see that as being a string, one would surely see the entire wire?!
Im leaning towards this being fake, but I cant see how he made it slowly change its axis with a mere piece of wire.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

oh. i see you dont know much about what is going on with dr reed now.

im talking about the multiple witnesses who have seen this being appear during one of dr reeds lectures. those multiple witnesses.

now, i know this makes your response look as if your truly ignorant to what is truly going on with dr. reed and i wouldnt be surprised now if abovetopsecret bans me for some unknown reason simply because im speaking in support of reed but the reason its necessary is because there are those people who no longer buy into your deceptions.

also THE WITNESSES WHO HAVE SEEN THIS BEING ALIVE IN THIS DAY AND TIME.

some of these witnesses are on the internet and speaking out about what they have seen during Reeds lectures and after his lectures.

so your statement as tired as it was failed miserably.
stay tuned.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lupusyonderboy

weak response unworthy serious rebuttal.
signs of someone who is possibly new to this case.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

i understand your need to 'lean' so that people will not attack you. that is understandable. the reason why there are no wires or strings is because its not fake. the red-eye reflection is due to blood cells in the eye and the reflection of light. not fake.
'leaning' is a necessity to protect ones self from attacks. i understand the usage of the word when concerning true stories that disingenious traffickers of information need to attack.
so ill pardon your need to 'lean' in front of the ver growing public.
take care.

folks please, we have to remember this is 1996. the images and video are clear enough for the year in question and even 2008. i also understand suggestive questioning done by people who are premeditating sponsoring doubt in others minds by making such claims that the video isnt clear.
TO THE MILLIONS OF SUPPORTERS, ITS CLEAR ENOUGH. thats why this has been seen around the world and shown in multiple countries. BECAUSE ITS CLEAR ENOUGH TO SEE. and that Link Artifact is also pretty dam clear too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I thought it was 1998? The guy has the profile of a con artist. The FBI profiles people and it works so just by looking at him I see he looks like a con artist. That's who I see, I doubt the government cares about this guy enough to try and discredit him.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
visionandtruth yes you are right I don't know what the fraud Reed is up to now because I sacked the story back in the days when he was doing the Art Bell show, back when he was shown to be a con man.

So are there any videos of these beings showing up at his lectures? or have they been stolen too?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

Aspie writes:
visionandtruth yes you are right I don't know what the fraud Reed is up to now because I sacked the story back in the days when he was doing the Art Bell show, back when he was shown to be a con man.

So are there any videos of these beings showing up at his lectures? or have they been stolen too?

Good to see youve admitted not knowing whats going on with Dr. Reed being as though you were weakminded enough to be persuaded away from this extraordinary event way back in 1998. If you do the math its been 10 years later therefore you have lacking information expanded over a ten year period. As incredible as that is it boggles the mind to here someone speak concerning another human being and they have not updated themselves concerning the most incredible case in ufology with substantial amounts of witnesses and hard evidence. If there were videos of the being what would your response be? You have a link artifact. You dont mention. You have witness testimony on camera you conveniently disregard. You blood and dna analysist you do not mention. You have microbiologist you failed to mention. You have video proof, you simply decided you dont want to mention. You say con man yet offer absolutely nothing to substantiate your claim. Why dont you contact dr reed yourself? Or will you be too busy simply typing the words con man as if that really has an impact on the people reading your words, with all of the hard evidence and visual proof and testimony after testimony of people who know reed and can substantiate his story. also can you please contact BOB CAVEAT AND ASK HIM TO SPEAK ABOUT HIS OFFER HE MADE WHICH THERE ARE WITNESSES TO HIS OFFER TO SUBSTANTIATE REED TURNING DOWN MONEY. Thank you. Im sure you are concerned with the truth therefore youll have no problem in doing so.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Lupus they actually did a voice analysist of Reed and guess what buddy? It turned out that voice analysist confirmed He is Truthful. Glad you mentioned that.

Now be mindful. What ATS is possibly planning on doing, here, in this thread, with me, is having an all-out-attack on me. Debunkers, skeptics, and biased internet warriors will attempt to persuade those watching that somehow a man, in the year of 1996, was able to make a 3 dimensional object 9 feet long by 4 feet wide, somehow hover above the ground at about 2 and a half feet, and that somehow, he somehow made had a fake body, resembling an extraterrestrial being, and that somehow, he was able to make the fake bodies skin turn from a light bluish gray color, to a dark brownish color, and somehow, while video taping himself turning the head of this being, he somehow made audible noises come from the throat of this being on video tape, somehow he was able to do all of this, also he was somehow able to make the eyes give off the reflection of light that usually happens to real biological entities which is hard to fake in the year of 1996, with, on top of all that, he somehow got shot in his shoulder with a 9mm handgun by someone trying to 'rob' him after a conference in san diego, and his place of work he was somehow removed from there, with witnesses coming on record, putting themselves and their families on the line, to somehow help hox a story, that somehow dr reed somehow convinced his landlord to come on art bell and help him perpetrate a hox. for some reason you are going to see an onslaught directed and focused solely on me or anyone who simply decides this is not a hoax, its real and they dont care with the debunkers say, here in ats. they will go through extremes here to make everyone believe all that, plus more concerning reed is somehow a hox. television stations worldwide dont even listen to debunkers from the states anymore. thats one thing that fascinates me concerning the reed alien encounter story. all other countries welcomes this encounter case but the states has an ongoing campaign against not only reed but any person with solid evidence. i wonder why that is.

people arent buying your hoax line any longer and im glad im here to witness that. people also see how ats bans people regularily who simply do not agree. also,

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Contact Dr. Reed? why would I want to do that? Don't you mean Dr. Jonathan Rutter? because that's his real name

Or should I say Jonathan Rutter as the guy isn't a doctor.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
yes, this is a hoax proven by these guys out of other groups as previously mentioned (UFOWatchdog) as one example, if people on here have spent time to sift through the evidence you will see that it is nothing more than a hoax, prime example is the experts the so called investigaters used as evidence have contradicted what these so called investigaters actually stated, also the people involved in this hoax were invited to publicaly leave comments about the allegations and none of them have responded, that to me is proof enough....

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It's not right that this guy is preying on people. I just wouldn't give him the time of day.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

'As' or 'and'? A Phd is a Doctor of Philosophy. I gave definition earlier. Look it up. Thank you for bringing up the Rutter issue. Ive been waiting for that. I commend you for repeating the name when its listed directly in the book LINK. That was something I never quite understood for debunkers.

You say the name Rutter as if that means something concerning the evidence of the case. Why is that when his name is in the book? Have you read the book? I have. Guess what. His name is in the book. I used to wonder why people fascinated over his name which is in his book so much. Pretty weird until you figure out why they do it. I think yall do that as if its discrediting him even though his name is right in his book. So the point behind mentioning Rutter is so far beyond my comprehension. His name sits directly in the book so I still dont know the reason behind the purpose of saying the name Rutter.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

lupus:
It's not right that this guy is preying on people. I just wouldn't give him the time of day.

visiontruth: well he's not preying on people. he is simply telling his true story of his account of what happened to him with video footage and photographs to back his story. id advice you not to give him the time of day if you so choose to ignore real evidence. suit yourself.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Spender:
yes, this is a hoax proven by these guys out of other groups as previously mentioned (UFOWatchdog) as one example, if people on here have spent time to sift through the evidence you will see that it is nothing more than a hoax, prime example is the experts the so called investigaters used as evidence have contradicted what these so called investigaters actually stated, also the people involved in this hoax were invited to publicaly leave comments about the allegations and none of them have responded, that to me is proof enough....

VisionTruth: actually what youve called proof are actually lies
[ fabrications ] which youve chosen to simply pretend to buy into. yet as of today, over 12 years later, no one has come forward and legitimately explained away any of the evidence Dr. Reed has. That in and of itself is truly amazing to me as a spectator watching debunkers simply type the word hoax without any explaination given concerning the amount of evidence surrounding this case. by the way that website has been proven to be a purveyor of disinformation and propaganda. they were blown out of the water some months back on youtube.
heres a link for you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegdfather
I typed in "John Reed alien Hoax" and it came up with some interesting sources. Most of them say that this case took 6 years to finally be proved a hoax. Here are a couple links:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

aliencases.conforums.com...

www.seattlechatclub.org...

From what I read his adventure continues, he suppsedly put the body in the freezer and it came to life a few weeks later. The gov came and took all evidence except the two videos. Anyways I guess some people did some intense background checks into Dr. Reed and his crew and found them all to have different names and proved the video was a lie.

I want to know and see what happened to his dog. How come we didn't see that on the woods video? Im not trying to sound rude, I'm actually am on the fence of what to believe.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by thegdfather]

Anyone that believes anything about any of these videos really needs to read the links that you provided. If for nothing else, they are really interesting. I have read all about this fella before and I thought the hoax was more intriguing than the 'truth' they tried to sell.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Here's the photos that go along with the videos (story).

Question: How can a (supposed) biological entity WITHOUT any nostrils for atmospheric respiration have Red Blood?

To have Red Blood, the being would need to have the protein "hemoglobin" present in the blood cells. Blood Cells that would need constant circulation through lungs and exposure to oxygen to absorb and replenish the hemoglobin.

The protein hemoglobin, which carries oxygen in the blood, changes shape when
it binds oxygen. When it changes shape, it absorbs different wavelengths of light,
making it change color. When blood is exposed to air, much more of the hemoglobin
absorbs oxygen than had in the vein the blood came from (in the veins, the hemoglobin
has already given up most of its oxygen to the body). Therefore, the blood turns red.

Source:www.newton.dep.anl.gov

Is someone now going to tell me this "being" absorbs oxygen into it's skin (rather than the other way round) and that's why it's naked?

Fake, and a poor one imo! And obviously not a doctor who knows much about biology. He should've stuck to analysing kids or given his "model" a couple of nostrils.

And to say it could breathe through it's mouth is just not logical, atmospheric breathing biological beings primarily have nostrils for that and a mouth as secondary.

If someone could add any theories to mine please do. I cannot see any other possibilities other than Fake! Sorry.

peace....nerb

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join