It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Serpents

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KTK

Always a pleasure to share on a thread with you KTK.

Thanks Skyfloating for bringing this to the board.

There have been many great contributions thus far. I am excited to see what more is brought forward to increase our awareness!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

anyway...the posts by you and KTK (whatever those three letters stand for) are awesome
Thanks for digging all this up.

KTK

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Can I bring up another point I have been pondering. Australian animals especially those from Tasmania still have scientists baffled. They are considered the missing link almost. What if the flood stories come back to this region as an ark for humanity. Would explain the dinosuars. Again out of my depth here we now need a zoologist,anthropologist and archaeologist.

Wheres a rabbi when you need one

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Still working with the inner body mechanisms while looking at the hybrid angle. I liked this bit.

I had long believed that this the process of becoming NEPHILIM or FALLEN among this Dragon remnant DRACO bloodline, was a loss of skill to make the glandular passion fire or implosion in the recursion steering it takes to make DNA self entwine / braid (worm) enough to implode.& ensoul. (ref: ../superDNA , and ../magneticx ). This story was critical because it explained what destructive URges those URU brought here (SUM-UR-IA , SUMER means dragon in Celtic ). It explained the parasitic side of the moment of conception of our genepool. Those UR or AN Dragon's (morph animation to Sumerian Goddess from Draco at ../lionpath ), needed Gold powder to shore up their loss of implosion (AGni fire) in the DNA - literally blood ignition. (Adam and EVE, ISIS and OSIRIS were borg's they made crossing our ancestral DNA to make gold mining slaves).

www.goldenmean.info...

So much to explore with this subject. Really has potential to get to the "heart" of the matter. I am not completely blown over by this link because it references books too much for my taste, but I was drawn to share some of it here.

KTK

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I found another angle which again I urge someone else to look into as I know little about these things.

I remember doing a research project for school about my local people and someone had compiled a book from all the historical records available.

A lost artifact always stuck in my mind as it was a chunk of rose quartz half the size of me which the white folk in the 1800s thought was a tribal area marker.

This got me thinking about hippies and crystals. Ive always been cartmanesque in regards to hippies and crystals. But this thread has made me investigate further.(damn this thread)

Again I have found something that only the really smart folk on ATS will pick up on. Enjoy people

Throughout Australia one of the most consistent themes in Aboriginal initiation is the insertion into the body of quartz crystals, or mabain. This procedure symbolizes the transformation of consciousness from physical to psychic levels. The Aborigines seek quartz crystals with internal fractures that produce vivid rainbow light refractions. These fractures signal that the stone resonates powerfully with the primordial energies of the Rainbow Serpent.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hippies resonate different coloured crystals with chakras and colours. Seems our indigenous friends were doing it long before it was cool in California. Infact they were doing these things in "primative" times. Primative is looking more and more like a subjective word.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KTK

Brilliant.

Your link led me to another wiki link, Bioluminescene

en.wikipedia.org...

Bioluminescence is the production and emission of light by a living organism as the result of a chemical reaction during which chemical energy is converted to light energy. Its name is a hybrid word, originating from the Greek bios for "living" and the Latin lumen "light". Bioluminescence may be generated by symbiotic organisms carried within larger organisms

Hmmmmm. Symbiotic is an interesting word.

Some forms of bioluminescence are brighter (or only exist) at night, following a circadian rhythm.

I have always understood that to be the case with '___', or pineal fluid using melatonin, in the dark.

Bioluminescence is thought to play a direct role in communication between bacteria (see quorum sensing). It promotes the symbiotic induction of bacteria into host species, and may play a role in colony aggregation

Bioluminescent organisms are a target for many areas of research. Luciferase systems are widely used in the field of genetic engineering as reporter genes. Luciferase systems have also been harnessed for biomedical research using bioluminescence imaging.

It just gets better! So many implications!

All cells produce some form of bioluminescence within the electromagnetic spectrum, but most are neither visible nor noticeable to the naked eye. Every organism's bioluminescence is unique in wavelength, duration, timing and regularity of flashes

Wavelength stands out to me here.

Under the headings as to what organsisms have been observed to have bioluminescence I find that under Terrestrial organisms Mushrooms are mentioned, and under Fish is mentioned Pineconefish. Imagine that.

Nice lead, KTK.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KTK

Which brings up the question why most of the most deadly animals in the world are in Australia...

...did the clean-up-flood miss australia?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You´re too smart for me. Explain the implications of Biolumiscence

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

You´re too smart for me. Explain the implications of Biolumiscence

Not smart at all! Exploration and intuition lead me to want to tie in the bridge of luminesence as a medium for innerconnectivity.

Hence Rainbow Serpent. The ability to travel by light. Possibally tying in with the idea of the Crystal used for the same..................

Biblically god met daniel in the land of pineal. It could be considered a form of flight, of wormhole opening..........Pineal fluid, note the name of the Pineconefish as having this quality. Ever seen the pic of the pinecone in the front of the vatican?

Or this famous image of the kundalini experience

Somehow it seems that the Rainbow represents the explosion or beingness of the light, while the Serpent represents the tunnel or transportion of the conciousness to travel on the light.

Shouldn't forget the Peacock, either!

Or we could just stick with the Cain Lineage story of the Serpent being fallen angel DNA.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I also find it useful to express that I by no means believe that I have this all figured out.

If any of my fellow members see me as leaning to heavily in one direction thereby missing some of the meaning here please feel free to nudge me back into another way of incorporating the many aspects of this subject.

This is the beauty of shared understandings, it leads to a more well rounded and complete understanding!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Im actually learning something new. Thanks.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways.
Hence Rainbow Serpent. The ability to travel by light. Possibally tying in with the idea of the Crystal used for the same..................

Travel by light, or manifest as light?

Spiritual beings are frequently referred to as though they were "composed" of light. Even limiting the discussion to biblical sources you could make a long list of "bright" angelic beings manifesting as light. Even the rainbow makes a stated appearance in a few accounts.

Rev 10:1
And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire.

Other religions offer similar encounters.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_

Travel by light, or manifest as light?

Good point, Del.

This is good example of the fine tuning that is still to be looked into.

I shall play with some keywords and see what I find. The answers are not easy by any means as they are cloaked in mystery!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Travel by light or manifest as light?

Or both?

In most ancient accounts the serpent-beings are described as very colourful. Some of them are described as talking to humans.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You should look toward the root of the hebrew seraph(-im) and it's uses.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
You should look toward the root of the hebrew seraph(-im) and it's uses.

Bit more specific please. I have you guys so I dont have to look into everything myself.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Travel by light or manifest as light?

Or both?

In most ancient accounts the serpent-beings are described as very colourful. Some of them are described as talking to humans.

Taveling and manifesting are locked into the rules of time. It could very well be two different ideas, yet one reality.

KTK

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Im starting to seriously wonder what are in the vatican vaults and what is under the sphinx.

Could the biggest conspiracy of all time be that Abraham was an Aboriginal?

Taiwanese aboriginals(YES) are rather interesting, they even have thier own dingo,they share a similar language group as polynesians and Madagascans. They were left alone for 8000 years till they were invaded by the mainland. (I reckon they just came back from the mainland)

Japanese family crests are also interesting. They look like the roses and patterns in old hebrew texts. Japan has aboriginals too, like the ones in Taiwan. The Japanese language is similar to Maori.

Madagasca Taiwan and Japan, theres links. I think the tribe of Dan went straight up over the Arctic to get to Europe before the Eastern Tribes got there and colonised the areas.

Something big happened in the 1600s all over the world to change things drastically.

Notice this thread has no debunkers.......................I feel sorry for the next mormon or JW that comes to my door, ill try and convert them.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Bit more specific please. I have you guys so I dont have to look into everything myself.

Seraph or Seraphim (plural) comes from the root "to burn." But it's also used to denote certain types of "flying serpents". It is said the use of the word is to describe the "burn" of the bite or the copper "fiery" colour.
But it is odd the same word is used both of angelic beings and serpents.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I work with the indigenous australians, working on planetary level and even galactic, although i cannot say much due to LORE, I can point you to how I met the people I am currently at 'the table' with. All names in the below article have been changed or altered, other than 'koodah'.

How I met Aunty V

Here's a snippet of what i wrote in the above thread..

Aunty V is an Aboriginal Shaman. She isn't part of the elders, although she is highly respected in her community for her healing abilities. I remember many stories Joanne told me about her, one where she received a full body wrap with different coloured ochre to dissolve cellulite, and the fascinating stories of the Dreamtime, stories passed down by word of mouth and also depicted in art of the Aborigines spiritual ways.

"Dreamtime is just as real as when we are awake" Joanne told me one day, reporting on her discussion about this with Aunty V. Now I get to meet her myself.

She wasn't anything like I thought she would be. My vision of her was an aged woman, with greying hair and a stern personality. Seeing her speak to some other people around Joanne’s outdoor setting, she was laughing and looked like a jovial woman. Her hand gestures and body posture gave a very close description of who she was as a person.

[edit on 25/5/2008 by Im a Marty]

[edit on 25/5/2008 by Im a Marty]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join