It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Serpents

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Bit more specific please. I have you guys so I dont have to look into everything myself.

Seraph or Seraphim (plural) comes from the root "to burn." But it's also used to denote certain types of "flying serpents". It is said the use of the word is to describe the "burn" of the bite or the copper "fiery" colour.
But it is odd the same word is used both of angelic beings and serpents.

Del, quite right there, the seraphim the way I have come to understand them, work on the level of the creative chakra, orangy/fiery in origin. They work on creativity within people (angelic help) and assist in creation (Flying Serpents/Angels themselves)

The Winged angels (biblical) that I have come to see, are a mask over the flying serpents, for one main reason, not to scare the crap out of who they visit, as what they look like originally is not pleasing to the human eye.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
Seraph or Seraphim (plural) comes from the root "to burn." But it's also used to denote certain types of "flying serpents". It is said the use of the word is to describe the "burn" of the bite or the copper "fiery" colour.
But it is odd the same word is used both of angelic beings and serpents.

Both angelic beings and serpents eh? I see a religious scandal on the horizon

I had forgotten about that, thank you. There´s the sense that the flying serpents and fire-spitting dragons of ancient times are some type of aircraft.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well according to this story we see the rainbow as a bridge.

The iridescent ornament of the Mesopotamian Great Goddess, Inanna-Ishtar, the rainbow also serves as a bridge to heaven. Though Ishtar allows the souls of the chosen to ascend to The Great Above via the multi-hued band, she once blocked the way of the sky god when he harmed her children with the Deluge.

In Thai (Buddhist) mythology, the rainbow is a staircase linking the earth to the heavens down which the nagas can descend. Here the colors do not stand for distinct elements, but represent aspects or qualities of the unity that is their source. Hence the rainbow links Samsara -- the world of illusion and suffering, to Nirvana -- formless Emptiness

If it is usually viewed as a link between heaven and earth, the rainbow is also a path between earthly realms. For example, Irish folklore gives us the notion of a leprechaun's pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

www.khandro.net...

Then again biblically we have Jesus Transfiguration on the mount as becoming a light being.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
The Winged angels (biblical) that I have come to see, are a mask over the flying serpents, for one main reason, not to scare the crap out of who they visit, as what they look like originally is not pleasing to the human eye.

What an unpleasant thought.

So...in this "war of the worlds" who, in your opinion, are the serpents opponents?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The dragons whould be considered opponents to the serpents.

On a metaphysical level, we all go into an angelic frequency, ranging of 9 distinct different type, you can go from cherubim which is a physical level healing to archangel which is differentiating between good and evil, however there are also full beings (serpents) that occupy these roles... they are of the winged serpents, and are at level 36.

35 are trouble makers, they are called 'draconians' and are referred to as a lower echelon 'dragon', however they are also referred to beings who are controllers, such as where the 'draconian laws' derive from. Could be considered as the controllers of the planet. Descendant of winged serpents perhaps (im not sure on this) however one would say the are the 'cabal'.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Also Rainbow Serpents, could refer to Rainbow Warriors, those that are referred to peace treaty types, think of the HIPPY ERA.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Since this is a thread of many possibilities I can't resist pulling in one of my favorite ideas of light travel. We can use the spirals as symbols of serpents I suppose to stay on topic.

Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.

In modern esoteric teachings, it is taught that the MerKaBa is an interdimensional vehicle consisting of two equally sized, interlocked tetrahedra of light with a common center, where one tetrahedron points up and the other down. This point symmetric form is called a stella octangula or stellated octahedron which can also be obtained by extending the faces of a regular octahedron until they intersect again.

In his books, researcher and physicist Drunvalo Melchizedek describes this figure as a "Star Tetrahedron", since it can be viewed as a three dimensional Star of David. By imagining two superimposed "Star Tetrahedrons" as counterrotating, along with specific "prana" breathing techniques, certain eye movements and mudras, it is taught that one can activate a non-visible 'saucer' shaped energy field around the human body that is anchored at the base of the spine

Once again we have the idea of the energy field at the base of the spine, the Kundalini activation.

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=374&i=startetrahedronmanvh0.jpg][IMG]
source:www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 25-5-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Im not sure about this as some of my research indicates serpents and dragons to be of the same tribe.

Are you sure?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hippie Warriors, Rainbow Girls, Merkaba...you guys are something else

Thanks for the mind-expanding brainstorm.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Hippie Warriors, Rainbow Girls, Merkaba...you guys are something else

Thanks for the mind-expanding brainstorm.

A subliminal waiting to happen, oops too late. This is why I love ATS you are who you are.

Nothing wrong with fighting for freedom.
or should I say becoming freedom.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Off-topic:

Im glad you removed your avatar about blood and all BTW

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by menguard

Off-topic:

Im glad you removed your avatar about blood and all BTW

Hard on the eyes, many said, but it sure brought a lot of good things ahead.

KTK

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
HALT, someone is pissing in the pond.

Is the serpent not neutral????

0 point, yada yada yada.

0 point has no pole

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
HALT, someone is pissing in the pond.

Is the serpent not neutral????

Yes, but considering that some religions speak of the serpent as evil and some speak of it as good...there might be some opponent. Opponent as in Game. Game as in Life.

KTK

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I May have found its pole

I had another thought while looking into bioluminescence. When you look at the science and chemical reactions with Bacterial bioluminescence from sea creatures you see its a micro of our macro.

Again see creatures, but land creatures...

We came from the sea. What of the ones that came from the land?

Is the dragon thier fire and the serpent ours?

KTK

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Im sticking with my instinct on this one.

Fire is neutral.

And i see where skys at....

phew just went into panic mode cause I thought I had figured it out.

So who here thinks the grand plan is for science and spirituality to meet in the middle so that earth can move on ?

[edit on 25-5-2008 by KTK]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Im not sure about this as some of my research indicates serpents and dragons to be of the same tribe.

Are you sure?

They are descendants yes, but the dragons could be considered the 'trouble maker' or the rebellious ones who want control for themselves rather than obeying mother and father serpents if you get what I mean. Its more or less a heirarchy, the serpents are neutral, and dragons want a control factor.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Do you know anything about the rebells having conducted horrendous animal/human cross-breeding experiments in the distant past?

KTK

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Marty can you explain that one from the beggining? What words/concepts are used for dragons in Aboriginal/Polynesian/Indonesian/Papuan cultures?
What biblical concepts are the same?

I dont know why the dragons are so bad, you need to experience the negative to know the positive.

general pondering
Where does the dopler effect come into things? Remember the bullroarers cause this. Dopler waves are rather interesting and look like some of the spiral/circle symbols that go around are similar. Perhaps this is why we can only project so far into the future. Have a look at a dopler animation to see what I mean. Again abstact concepts with the science behind nulls fear and brainwashing.

KTK

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Something else I found of interest to anyone who cares of these angles

This is the meaning of a chinese charater I cant recreate here

Pronunciation: ní

Syntactic Function: noun

Meaning:giant salamander

Pronunciation: ní

Syntactic Function: noun

Meaning:little fish

www.thechinesesymbol.com...

Two meanings at each end, beautiful isnt it.

Ive been trying to educate myself about ancient China, seeing if there may be a link between the Gobi desert and the 40 year wandering biblical one. The Chinese invented everything modern. I have proved to myself that spirituality came from Australia. Everything came from the south and up, look at the early formation of the continents. At first the earth was one big southern land mass. Could there have been absolute freaks of creation running around and this is why a cleansing flood was needed, to make way for us? Where would the very early humanoid types fit into the spirituality scheme of things? Is this the sort of thing marty is trying to get at??

Anyone got any links I could get a hold of that explains some of the giant/freaks of creation myths?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join