It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Serpents

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

William Henry Oracle of the Illuminati

Book sourced the following is quoted from, seems to add to what we are moving with here.

Traveling as emissaries from the Source of creation our souls become bottled-up, cloathed, or cloaked in a body or container intriciately woven from coils of DNA that is essentially a complex and dense living energy pattern composed of the four "elements" earth, air, fire,, and water. Teh soul enters a sleeping state in the body, as if it is walking around in a dream, just as in the children's rhyme. Row, Row, Row the boat, Gently down the stream, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily merrily, Life is but a dream!

Dream? Hologram? Serpents Boat?

[edit on 23-6-2008 by interestedalways]

KTK

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Interested Always, it should be common knowledge to an oldskool ATS fiend. I didnt mean to drop him in it knowing he is out of the closet/lodge per say. I remember when he copped a fair bit of flak when he was made a mod and handled it with grace and dignity as he always does. He has blown many a negative stereotype out of the water for me, though there still could be a picture of him riding a goat out there somewhere. But I will be honest it was Mr sky who made me see the whole SS forum shannanigans and even masonry in a different light. As a female with a dead mason grandfather I always thought they were all stuffy old materialistic mysongynists from personal experience. But Mr sky is the polar opposite of all my assumptions and Im grateful.

Though I still have problems with him being an American male, I bet he is white and republican as well..................

Does sky have groupies??????????

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I am sure he does, he is an ATS rockstar. And for good reason. As you said "there is no Ka Ka in his ramblings". An American in the Uk, possibly Italian, from what I have gathered in his postings. I don't know if he is Republican, but there are only so many round holes they offer us. (I would guess he falls somewhere in the middle, balanced and fair)

oh and KTK~ I think we had the same grandfather. He wrote me out of his will, because I dared to disagree with his oldskool bs.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by seagrass]

KTK

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Sky the enigma, blowing all stereotypes out the window. Im not sure where he is, what he is or what he does. As much as I would love to know Im not rude enough to ask, and Im content to leave it as that. All I know is that to have so much knowledge and decorum in this day and age you would have had many adventures.

I would hope that sky would come in and do a bit of a summary of all that has been presented and if any of it has built on his original ideas.

I was watching a show on the Indigenous cable station the other day. I caught it mid way through and it was documenting a family living a complete traditional lifestyle. It showed the elder talking about the wandjinas and also painting them. At the end of the show it said it had been filmed in 1971 and no decendents practice the traditional lifestyle anymore and the knowledge was lost. 100 000 years of tradition lost within 1 or 2 generations it is an absolute waste.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is creepy girls, I have a dead Mason grandfather, too! Even made a thread about a pin I ended up with after he passed away.

He had $350,000 in the bank and his "caretaker" got it all!

Oh, well sorry for the off topic but, hey..............

And KTK, I thought it was our boy, SF, just wanted confirmation!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, we would prolly have all those answers if he let us know what he has authored, but he wants to remain anonymous. Another good mystery, but like I said, it is fun to discover it slowly, like a good novel. Three dead Freemason grandfathers so far.... is it a sign? A common experience for the truth seeking?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Someone should start a thread on Being Skyfloating like Being John Malkovich. Each person could add what they have figured out so far. Might end up with more flags than Rainbow Serpents.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Do snakes represent evil ( As christianity would have us believe ) Or are they powerful symbols ( Keepers of ancient primordial secrets ?? )
I would bet on the latter because I don't expect to meet an evil snake any time soon. I don't believe in evil. Never have. My brother came home from sunday school with a friend once, my mom asked how it was. He said "those people are crazy, they think that snakes talk". Maybe they do? Did? Did they bring women seeds of knowledge down from a tree?? a whirlpool tree? Doesn't sound so evil to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KTK

Blood and water are elements of the Almighty.

But it was not the spear thrust, it was not the pain of the cross, that caused the death of Jesus. That cry, uttered "with a loud voice" (Matt. 27:50; Luke 23:46), at the moment of death, the stream of blood and water that flowed from His side

In 1John 5:8 it is written,“And there are three that bear witness in earth, the SPIRIT, and the WATER, and the BLOOD: and these three agree in one.” Or, as the original Greek new testament text of 1 John 5:8 would have it, “...and the three IN THE ONE ARE.”

Christianity ( Sacrifice ) ( Blood )

[edit on 24-6-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Blood and sacrifice are much older than Christianity, and I don't trust Christianity. I believe there are seeds of knowledge there, but I take it with a grain or two. or three. If women had helped write the NT, then perhaps I would look closer. I think we women are more in tune to all things serpent. No offense to the yin. or is it yang.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
It is strange how the smaller you look, the micro, the blood, the DNA, the sub-atomic level, the bigger the world seems. I have often thought that memory and mass consciousness is passed in the DNA. Older generations feel to pass on their knowledge, and the new generations pick up where they left off. We have come a long way from blood letting days to find engery within ourselves. Perhaps we just understand it better now. We don't have to sacrifice our bodies to capture the energy and forces of the universe. But I think we still remember how much things like snakes and all these other symbols were important. Perhaps they still are, that is a true mystery. Our blood does carry some important things with it to our children. Two bloods in alchemy to form a new life. They knew it carried something powerful.

I think the seed of trancendance is alchemical on the physical level but I still can't quite work out how that interacts with the invisible elements of spirit and thought ( The metaphysical level ) ??? What does that dimension consist of ???

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
As above so below? Are they the same? Only more real on the other side? like dreams and reality? real life and movies? Similar but different? If this is an illusion, life, then what kind of power would "real" blood have? What is the significance with blood? There is so much more to our physical bodies than that, but yet we need it all over us for life. Plants even have their own form of it.

edited to spell blood correctly, lol

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Yes blood and sacrifice are much older than Christianity
The Vatican is steeped in snake and dragon symbolism

In the Vatican-museum the crest is the oldest and most central piece ever collected: 'the serpent-dragon'

Double click pic to enlarge

The Vatican Crest

Just wanted to make a note on the similarity of the Sacrifice of Jesus -

at the moment of death, the stream of blood and water that flowed from His side

with the creation myths of the Dogon. A Mali tribe of West Africa that were originally from ancient Egypt.

Eight beings were going to be Amma's perfect creation. As sister & brother yet husband & wife, the four fish-twins were going to make each other fertile, complete, and blessed with heavenly happiness and fulfillment. However, one of the male twins - Ogo (the Kemetic Set) - grew impatient as he waited for his female twin to gestate. Ogo decided to rebel from Amma. He jumped out of his celestial womb and stole parts of his own placenta. He then began creating and pro-creating with his own placenta in an attempt to re-create his own little world. His stolen placenta became impure, and his actions greatly threw off the divine order Amma had intended. The Dogon say that our Sun - whom they call Nay - is the stolen placenta, and that planet Earth is the rebel-world established by Ogo.

Jesus / Christianity were associated with the fish symbol

To re-establish order and purify creation of Ogo's transgression, Amma decided to sacrifice one of the completed Nommo twins - Nommo Semi. Nommo Semi was composed of both a male and female Nommo Anagonno, and was a complete and perfect Being onto itself. Amma lifted Nommo Semi out of the celestial waters and tied the androgynous fish to the Kilena (Mother of charcoal) tree. In one swift cut, Amma sliced the umbilical cord and genitals of Nommo Semi. The sacrificed Nommo's blood & life force - nyama - emptied from its naval and groin. Semi died a suffering and painful death. The Dogon say that Sirius 'A' - the visible star of Sirius whom the Dogon call Sigi Tolo - is the celestial embodiment of the sacrifice.

Amma then took the nyama of the sacrificed Nommo and dripped it on the former placenta of the celestial fish (the Sirius system) and the stolen placenta of its brother Ogo (our Sun Nay). Amma's goal was to purify his creation from the transgressions of Ogo. It required him taking a pure and perfected being (Nommo Semi) and sacrificing it. Amma intended for the spirit of Nommo Semi to heal Ogo's torn placenta and become one with the Impure Earth Ogo created.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I was reading a book about local legends, The Iroqouis natives have myths about serpents from SKY LAND, also in Revelation there is The Serpent and the Woman, the serpent spews water forth...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Is Fish Mythology synonymous with the Snake / Dragon ???

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The esoteric "blood" in Dogon myth and the "water" actually are plasma and aether respectively.

The "flood" is not necessarily of H2O but of aether, this in turn leads to plasma phenomena.

The amphibious or fish references are symbols of beings who can alter the energy density of the local aether field biologically as with Laghima, or technologically as with an external merkaba.

This is quantum phase-shifting and this leads to thermal phase-shifting aka, air around these beings/craft becomes ionized and glows, hence the halo.

The Apache prophecy of the red sky is the same as the Biblical "stars falling", "sky rolling up".

When the magnetic field of the earth collapses as it approaches the galactic bloch wall, you end up with a sky-wide, homogenous aurora:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate
Is Fish Mythology synonymous with the Snake / Dragon ???
Perhaps the lack of other objects and a sophisticated language led our ancestors to give animals the attributes of other "concepts". They might have done so because of the constellations in some way. These animals are represented in the sky. Bull=Taurus=Pleaides(place) sacrifice (what is it for?) is life a form of sacrifice of our soul? We sacrifice possible pain and death for our inner being and in turn the universe to expand and know more possibilities? Did they offer blood back in return? why?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

In The Master of Speech, Shannon Dorey reveals that the Dogon religion is the base religion from which all other world mythologies including Christianity have emanated. Dorey believes Dogon mythology is the oldest mythology in existence in the world today and may even predate the world flood.
Dogon Mythologyfish=pisces=reincarnation=yin/yang=Jesus ?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akkaeneset
The esoteric "blood" in Dogon myth and the "water" actually are plasma and aether respectively.

The "flood" is not necessarily of H2O but of aether, this in turn leads to plasma phenomena.

The amphibious or fish references are symbols of beings who can alter the energy density of the local aether field biologically as with Laghima, or technologically as with an external merkaba.

This is quantum phase-shifting and this leads to thermal phase-shifting aka, air around these beings/craft becomes ionized and glows, hence the halo.

The Apache prophecy of the red sky is the same as the Biblical "stars falling", "sky rolling up".

When the magnetic field of the earth collapses as it approaches the galactic bloch wall, you end up with a sky-wide, homogenous aurora:

Very good peice of information to add to the collective we have going on here. The plasma interests me tremendously as does the reference to the aurora/rainbow (in a sense).

This thread has really pulled out some good "old" information.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Not exactly 4 gals and a Freemason!

That was a lot of info....all good. When you realise what is in store for us, one just has to sit in amazement. Is it that event?

Taking into account the number of ruins under water, where do they come from and what do they represent? Obvious assessment, we have a lot of questions, unanswered, about our past.

Something like that is a predictable event. Hence, the Mayan calender. The experts say all the bodies laid out in the mayan temples were sacrifice. I say they were there asking their gods (ET) for help. They knew life was going to change drastically. So, they went to their temples to try and appease their gods in a plea for their lives, which were about to end.

Some land went up, some went down. Volcanoes, floods, earthquakes, with the final big....shift.... debris will fill the atmosphere....driving people underground, or in high places to survive the pending ice age.

Life for those who survive will become a matter of finding a food source. Two or three generations will be all that is needed to forget the past, amidst the struggle for survival.

This thread really makes me think these things through.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join