It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Speech Before Israeli Parliament, Bush Compares Democrats To 'Nazi Appeasers'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
You know what's funny?

The surge of posts in this thread about America this, America that. Bush is great etc.. etc..

Well guess what. Bush is a liberal, as liberal as can be (considering the definition of "liberal" that you guys use). And that can be proven by looking at the actions of his administration.

And as far as I know, he has never denounced his grandfather's dealings and actions during the world war, nor will he ever. I don't think he was raised to ever do that. Especially seeing that he had practically the same upbringing and values as his grandfather.

It is also funny that he is comparing democrats to Nazi appeasers seeing that the republicans and democrats work for the same people and towards the same goal, something which I've posted about enough times already.

You can prefer to stay ignorant and think that there is a difference between republicans and democrats, and keep on feeding the divide that they are using to conquer you and yours; or you can stop that see them for who they really are: traitors who will stop at nothing to destroy the constitution and cause the United States to lose it's sovereignty to another political entity.

Your choice.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Bush, another great man another famous speaker

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

That'a a beautiful platitude from which to see the internal collapse of the most successful nation on the planet.

The politicians have always been after more power. The difference is the new, indoctrinated instead of educated youth and the apathy of parents who let the education system destroy the next generations pride.

None of which, all though interesting and worth debate, has anything at all to do with the OP. Remember that? You guys, as usual, listened to CNN tell you what Bush said. Then, even though CNN lied to you, you've all gone on this huge programmed response to anything/everything Bush.

Sure, hate me. "Deny your ignorance" and tolerate only communism and Anti-American views.

I swear reading these posts reminds me of a listening to a bunch of loser social studies teachers in the teachers lounge complain about things they have no concept of but they cant wait to "teach"...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Can you show me the study/source?
Because your assertion doesn't explain the national averages of hours of TV viewing per day, which I think is up to an all-time high. And if you're "following the money" I think that should be an indicator of where US citizens head are. I suppose surfing the web might be a factor, but it's really not that much different when you see where the majority of web traffic flows.

So I don't know about your figures. And even if you're right, you have only to look at pop music sales, home video sales, print headlines, etc.
Stupid stuff. But that's just my opinion.
So how about that study?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gatordone

Why thank you for your sarcasm. Anyway, for your info: I tolerate anything that abides by the T&C of this website, and only that. Anything else, goes.

As for the claim that what he said was not true, show the proof that he didn't say it. Simple. If he didn't say it, I'll accept that with ease. It still won't take away the fact that due to his actions he is far from being a real republican. A REAL CONSERVATIVE.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by TheBandit795]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Oh, and this is a fascist nation. I mean, with a smile, though.
Ba-dap-bah-bah-bah, I'm lovin' it!

National partisan politics is a joke. Conservative, Liberal, ?? Democrats...

Two parties? For all these voices and specific concerns?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is so funny ...
can you not see its HIM whose the NAZI ..
Better term would be a fascist as that's the system that operates in your country since the 60 's

PLEASE stop this useless exchange ..
The holocaust has never happened the way they tell you
This would be my answer to the Jewish gentleman posting in this thread earlier..
he was asking himself why it is that only the German war atrocities from he second ww are the only once in everyone mind everyday !! if you don't think about it will be pushed into your head ..
if you start asking about specifics and research your will be called anti Semitic and/or Nazi..
You still don't stop to question you will be put in jail !!!!

This alone should be enough proof to anyone that the whole story has been doctored ..
The Zionist Jews (and please make a difference between Jews and Zionists ) have BUILD Nazi Germany

The Zionists declared there goals well in advance ...and everyone SHOULD know this ...But for selective Historians this all fell under the table
Zionist Jews declared war on Germany before it ever started .../
The Jewish Star and the symbol ...I was always convinced this is an evil deed the Nazis did to suppress the Jews but ...as i learned it had much more to do with the German government didn't trust them because after the 1st WW they sold Germany out from within and this is the reason Jews where marked and watched over , simply because the Germans were not going to make the same mistake again ..
Jews all German citizen sold Germany out in WW1 for the promise of Palestine form from the Brits
This is also well documented but again selectively forgotten !!!!

The Zionist US Jews declared this well in advance before the war even broke out
They declared their holy number to be 6 million , well in advance !!!! please people read up on this IT IS ALL BEEN LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

and these 6 million have to not only die but also been burned hence the stuff about millions burned. Of course once you look and seek prove of these 6 millions killed you will start to wonder ...

The full story is just so incredible full of holes ....
But we are all brainwashed by education and we all been shown all the horrible pictures so it ALL MUST BE TRUE ..
I dare you !!!! I double dare you ...spend some time research it ..make sure you do it alone or you will end up in jail ..
research it see what you find ..
The simple facts stay !! Logistically this holocaust could have never happened the way they TELL us

just for starters ...try to find out WHERE the gas chambers are ...and if you find one try to find out when and who build it

PLEASE WAKE UP !!!

the destruction and elimination of the Teutonic gene , the German gene, was planned and ALMOST achieved
They wanted Germany of the map!!! Heck there is Maps of Europe drawn up by the Zionist pigs showing Europe without Germany actually on it ..BEFORE THE WAR !!!
This got decided, again, WELL BEFORE the war ..and its not hidden . Many newspapers reported it and run stories Stories where Zionist Jews let you know their plans ..
There is enough to be found for people actually looking ..
Check out the lies in your US press ..when the Zionist decided to invoke the Americans in the war because before there was no intention by the US to enter the war but the press ( guess who runs your press and always has ) started a hate campaign and your PUPPET president followed the Zionist orders ...

I spend many many years researching this ..and believe me ..I was in tears ..I really find it unbelievable that no-one does a thing to correct this MONUMENTAL lie ..
OF course its true that evil Nazis Pigs haven been in power in Germany and yes they killed many many innocent people and many many Jews ...but it never happen as we are being told .. NEVER in a million years ..There are just far too many moment when one would go ...wait a minute but how can you get 3 million into these few m

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Good one Dubya.

Appeasement

lmao - appeasement is a big word... how did he manage to get that out in a legible order?

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
wow, a Nazi calling democrats nazi appeasers. Good job Curious George Sherff. I guess it's time to kill more people with his stolen tesla tech...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso

GO BUSH............................................

GO BUSH.......................................

GO BUSH...................................

GO BUSH............................

.............Straight to Prison when all the crap you've done catches up to you!!!!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso

and talks the way he should have been speaking for the last 5 years.

What is it our fault he only just decided to switch his brain ON?

Originally posted by Thurisaz
lmao - appeasement is a big word... how did he manage to get that out in a legible order?

I know, I would at least expected some stuttering or something...
This could be a turning point folks.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Bush: God told me to invade Iraq

President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.

The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003, according to a BBC series which will be broadcast this month.

The revelation comes after Mr Bush launched an impassioned attack yesterday in Washington on Islamic militants, likening their ideology to that of Communism, and accusing them of seeking to "enslave whole nations" and set up a radical Islamic empire "that spans from Spain to Indonesia". In the programmeElusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, which starts on Monday, the former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath says Mr Bush told him and Mahmoud Abbas, former prime minister and now Palestinian President: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."

And "now again", Mr Bush is quoted as telling the two, "I feel God's words coming to me: 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God, I'm gonna do it."

Mr Abbas remembers how the US President told him he had a "moral and religious obligation" to act. The White House has refused to comment on what it terms a private conversation. But the BBC account is anything but implausible, given how throughout his presidency Mr Bush, a born-again Christian, has never hidden the importance of his faith.

From the outset he has couched the "global war on terror" in quasi-religious terms, as a struggle between good and evil. Al-Qa'ida terrorists are routinely described as evil-doers. For Mr Bush, the invasion of Iraq has always been part of the struggle against terrorism, and he appears to see himself as the executor of the divine will.

He told Bob Woodward - whose 2004 book, Plan of Attack, is the definitive account of the administration's road to war in Iraq - that after giving the order to invade in March 2003, he walked in the White House garden, praying "that our troops be safe, be protected by the Almighty". As he went into this critical period, he told Mr Woodward, "I was praying for strength to do the Lord's will.

"I'm surely not going to justify war based upon God. Understand that. Nevertheless, in my case, I pray that I will be as good a messenger of His will as possible. And then of course, I pray for forgiveness."

Another telling sign of Mr Bush's religion was his answer to Mr Woodward's question on whether he had asked his father - the former president who refused to launch a full-scale invasion of Iraq after driving Saddam Hussein from Kuwait in 1991 - for advice on what to do.

The current President replied that his earthly father was "the wrong father to appeal to for advice ... there is a higher father that I appeal to".

The same sense of mission permeated his speech at the National Endowment of Democracy yesterday. Its main news was Mr Bush's claim that Western security services had thwarted 10 planned attacks by al-Qa'ida since 11 September 2001, three of them against mainland US.

More striking though was his unrelenting portrayal of radical Islam as a global menace, which only the forces of freedom - led by the US - could repel. It was delivered at a moment when Mr Bush's domestic approval ratings are at their lowest ebb, in large part because of the war in Iraq, in which 1,950 US troops have died, with no end in sight.

It came amid continuing violence on the ground, nine days before the critical referendum on the new constitution that offers perhaps the last chance of securing a unitary and democratic Iraq. "The militants believe that controlling one country will rally the Muslim masses, enabling them to overthrow all moderate governments in the region" and set up a radical empire stretching from Spain to Indonesia, he said.

The insurgents' aim was to "enslave whole nations and intimidate the world". He portrayed Islamic radicals as a single global movement, from the Middle East to Chechnya and Bali and the jungles of the Philippines.

He rejected claims that the US military presence in Iraq was fuelling terrorism: 11 September 2001 occurred long before American troops set foot in Iraq - and Russia's opposition to the invasion did not stop terrorists carrying out the Beslan atrocity in which 300 children died.

Mr Bush also accused Syria and Iran of supporting radical groups. They "have a long history of collaboration with terrorists and they deserve no patience". The US, he warned, "makes no distinction between those who commit acts of terror and those who support and harbour them because they're equally as guilty of murder".

"Wars are not won without sacrifice and this war will require more sacrifice, more time and more resolve," Mr Bush declared. But progress was being made in Iraq, and, he proclaimed: "We will keep our nerve and we will win that victory."

www.independent.co.uk...

Bush is a complete nut who should be locked up and the fact that he thinks GOD talks to him, proves it.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by kindred]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

Originally posted by Thurisaz

I know, I would at least expected some stuttering or something...
This could be a turning point folks.

Well he may have had his special "earpiece" in that he had during the last debates, where his pupeteers feed him what to say, so he doesn't come off as the the town drunk as usual.

On a side note, I noticed no one commented on the expose I posted a couple of pages back on this idiots family being tied heavily into Nazi interests...

Pretty ironic that this same clown is giving such a speech when his own family got rich off of Nazi interests.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well it's typical, the far right types love to bring about Hitler and Chamberlain, but at the time guess who it was saying we should stay out of WW2, because Hitler was too powerful to fight, and that we should stay out of WW2 and let Hitler take over Europe?

One guess?

The far right, of course

And the man who led us to victory in that war was arguably farther to the left than any US President before or since.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Why isn't anybody talking about the press lying about what Bush said? Bush didn't attack dems or Obama. In fact, if the other poster is correct, the Senator he referred to was Republican. So how does the press get away with misrepresenting this and nobody cares?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
In his speech, Bush said, “As Nazi tanks crossed into Poland in 1939, an American senator declared: ‘Lord, if only I could have talked to Hitler, all of this might have been avoided.’ We have an obligation to call this what it is – the false comfort of appeasement, which has been repeatedly discredited by history.”

Ok I am assuming this is the line that gets everyone all riled up.

I listened to the speech and I have no idea where any reference to Obama or other democrats (well maybe Carter) was made. Unless Obama actually could have talked to Hitler.....

What is hilarious and yet at the same time dead serious is that there is white house staff that are baiting the democrats into another trap like the one where they went along with the Iraq war idea.

Bush and his media sympathizers can easily say that the speech wasn't about any particular democrat (maybe except Carter), which is true, but they can point out the sheer overreaction and defensiveness of the democrats.

The overreaction and defensiveness puts the dems into a trap.

What happens if an "incident" occurs between Iran and U.S. allied forces?

Bush can call for action and the democrats are going to be in the same trap like they were at the start of the Iraqi war. The democrats will be all over the map with their positions and sheer confusion will set in for those in opposition.

Besides if Bush really is a warmonger, which he most likely is, aren't the democrats really appeasers anyways for not standing up to him. I think Bush inadvertently hit a soft spot, although I am under the firm belief that the democrats would have gone to war with Iraq anyways if they were in charge.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

I think pretty much EVERYONE, including myself agree with the gist of what you're saying. Whether Bush was or was not referring to Obama, or anyone else in congress as appeasists, in any sense of THAT word he is correct. Only he fails to see WHO exactly they are appeasists for---Namely HIMSELF.

lol

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

ThankYou!

Someone is actually on topic! AND they actually saw the speech instead of reading what CNN SAID he SAID!

I bet Bush WAS talking about Carter.

With all the off-topic, short response, extensive external quotes, and two posts to focus misguided hatred on half of Americans (which I will take personally, here and on the street), you might have forgotten how wrong you all were from the beginning of this thread, and how wrong you all will continue to be.

Eh Bandit?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join