It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Speech Before Israeli Parliament, Bush Compares Democrats To 'Nazi Appeasers'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
TextText BlackI Used to think like the 'herd', assuming that all you 'Yanks' [sorry but that is the official name for people of the USA, here in Yorkshire UK, it goes all the way back to the movie of that name being filmed hereabouts, so....!] but as I was saying, I was just like those who decry all the people of the US! Blinded by the Govt. of the US's various Atrocities, for as long as I can remember, they have been committing. Thinking that the People of the US must to a wo/man condone their behaviour! But then I remember all the 'Yanks' I have met over the years and the generosity of the US People when asked to give from their own pockets, money for various good Global causes and then some more at times of desperate Need. To all people, from any Nation, from any culture, from any creed. Seeking only to try and do a little good for the humanity that is suffering, no matter the cause of that Need. I have stood shamed at my own Nations people, when I hear the shreiks of those who should no better - 'charity begins at home' - 'they should'nt have so many kids' - 'a few less 'ni**ers' & 'ragheads' in the world is no great loss' - and the classic 'but they don't feel it as bad as 'we' do, when they lose their babes, sons and loved ones, they're used to it, that's why they have so many'!

Anyhoo! I'm sure there are those sorts amongst all peoples in this world, these would be the first to expect succour should disaster befall them, they would I sure recieve aid in spite of their lack of charity in the past! But I remember Sept 11, 2001. Despite being Ill at the time and crippled due to an accident. I stood up when I first saw the whole thing being covered by every news network, there I stood for four hours or more impervious to my pain and health, transfixed by the unfolding horror! I watched as both the towers fell, I watched as the second plane hit, I watched the despairing leap to their deaths, I watched as the Fire Depts. struggled to make headway into this chaos, I watched them enter the buildings, never to come out again, I watched as the people of N.Y. all tried to do whatever was needed, in spite of their own fears, I watched and wept at the terrible loss of life that day!

Then I watched as the people of the US raised millions of dollars for the Afghanistani Refugee crisis unfolding, within days of their own nations tragedy! I learnt this! The American people strive to be good, are gracious polite, friendly, generous to a fault and I will not judge them by the Mad Men that lead them, whilst not necessarily acting in their name! I won't buy into hate game, I won't doubt their goodness, in spite of their Politicians, Religious leaders and Celebrity 'do [No] gooders'! I think that they should all keep their oversized mouths zipped tight when they seek to tell the world what the 'American people want/think/believe, as I have yet to hear one of the above categories actually come close to what I see the US people believe/think/want by keeping my prejudices caged and letting the 'actions' of these great people speak for everyone, including those who Warmonger/Judge/Oppress in their Names! Thank you!

ps I was an extra in that movie Yanks, but then I think everyone in the area was!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient arrow

It would be so fitting and ironic if Bush did actually retire to Argentina after his Presidency... boy I would I love to see that.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Obama's key adviser is Zbignew Brazinski ( Harry Kissinger lite) . CFR , Bilderburg, Trilateral commission , who's works were also were key for inspiring PNAC . Neither Obamma or Billery have ruled out action against Iran.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Let me make this clear. again..

We, the staff of ATS do not tolerate any partisan bickering (liberal this, and liberal that, or neo-con this and neo-con/ redneck that etc...)

Please discuss topics with courtesy and decorum.

Please view these threads:

Link - Courtesy is Mandatory

ATS Terms and Conditions

Thank you.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpusMarkII
Obama's key adviser is Zbignew Brazinski ( Harry Kissinger lite) . CFR , Bilderburg, Trilateral commission , who's works were also were key for inspiring PNAC . Neither Obamma or Billery have ruled out action against Iran.

They all have the same connections because that's what it takes to be President of the United States of America. Money, connections, professional experts. It doesn't necessarily mean that person, once elected, will automatically knuckle under to the interests of these vaguely-defined elitists.

Bush does their bidding because he was born to their ranks, raised in their world, and believes in whatever they do, and because he benefits greatly from it all. He essentially has no conscience as most of us know it because he was raised in an entirely different environment, born Elite, raised Elite, from a whole family of Elites.

Frankly, even though I harbour some level of suspicion the "secret societies" stuff is real, I'm getting sick and tired of hearing it. If it IS real, and folks like Alex Jones are right, then it behooves them to step up and take direct action to remove the threat by whatever means necessary.

So many people on this site act so gung-ho waiting for the cops to kick in their doors to take their guns away, waiting for the Feds to try and put them in concentration camps, waiting for the criminal down the street to try and rob them and give them an excuse to try their new concealed quick-draw holsters, waiting for the next big catastrophe to destroy the social fabric of America (such as it is) so they can pack up and live in the woods.

Why are none of these "tough guys" tracking down all these Elitists and nullifying the threat directly BEFORE it comes to all that?

Why? Why doesn't Alex Jones step away from his typewriter and pick up a gun?

Why does Jim Marrs even bother to report on this stuff, when as an "expert" on how bad these people are, he bears personal responsibility for whatever crimes they commit if he takes no direct action against them?

Is it because everyone would rather sit quietly waiting for what they fear to come true in order to justify the violence they want to commit?

Is it because they know they'll go to jail, or die, for their efforts?

Is it because they just don't really believe all this stuff?

Seriously, I want to know. If the Bilderbergers etc. are so dangerous, why are they allowed to live?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

This coming from the most fascist, near-dictator war monger the states has ever seen. This coming from the guy who has literally genocided Iraq himself. This coming from the guy who has shredded the constitution and pissed all over his fellow countrymen's civil liberties at every turn.

So then.... if the democrats sympathize with YOU, Mr. War-monger, then they are STILL like Nazi-appeasists!

Stop pushing for more wars! We all know what you and your war-profiteering cronies are up to!

President Bush may want to take up his head-in-the-sand views with his own Defense Secretary. Just yesterday, Robert Gates said the U.S. needs to “sit down and talk with” Iran:

“We need to figure out a way to develop some leverage…and then sit down and talk with them,” Gates said. “If there is going to be a discussion, then they need something, too. We can’t go to a discussion and be completely the demander, with them not feeling that they need anything from us.”

thinkprogress.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

Are you serious ? I read and lurk in the shadows alot but this prompted me to post again. I value alot of your common sense posts.(altho last time I checked we disagreed on spiritual issues) But dood blaming the President and calling him out as
"the most fascist, near-dictator war monger the states has ever seen"

Just shows you and everyone else's lack of understanding of just what the responsiblitys of the president are. (and shows you forget he has a dad that mongered too!)You need to be calling out whole lot of people from congress and people in other high places of government that offer any type of influence on war decisions.And don't forget the shadow government the ones "really" in control.(of course war can basically be decided and started by one man in the name of fighting terrorism if he so chooses to pull out some rex84 command or the plan that replaced it it slips my mind at the moment sorry he can in a single moment completly destroy whas left of Americas backbone the family.By rounding us up and making us work for the war effort of there choosing.During this time they will illegaly put more and more laws in place that enslaves us and seperates us from moral values until no one cares about anyone anymore and all can be exucted on the spot in the future for likely .. not much at all more than likely exucted for even saying a word against the new world governemnt ok back to what I was saying before I turn this into a rant..). Do you forget that the war machine is what makes or economy work at all? With no war we have no economy. I dont like that fact either but its true! And we can now see evidence that this was a plan for our great country all along. When we stop the war and outsource any kind of factory work to other countries , what made this country strong is no longer present.Don't get me wrong, I think there are other ways to fix our economy other than war. But that is not what they want for us. They want us to be beat down and under the absolute rule of a new world government that will be established and created from the U.N.
I'll stop there. Any how if you could focus some of your crtical energy into constructive action you may achieve slightly more than the next guy , unfortunatly it won't matter a bit.
It's been said by someone before ,I'll say it again for your brain cells to soak in "Blaming Bush is like blaming Ronald Mcdonald for a bad cheeseburger. It's just as irresponsible as them throwing the terrorist word around for everyone that doesn't agree with there vision of the "NWO".so.... good luck with that tude you got. They will just kill people like you and me with the quickness. It would most likely behoov us to gain some tact to play the game if.... you choose to even play

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

The "war machine" does NOT help "our" economy. It might have here and there in the past, but no longer. It now helps only THE ELITES economy. Take a good look around. That's all anybody needs to do to see how much this is "helping" us.

As far as my comments on this leader and his admin's Fascism, I stand by them. You have your views, which I respect, and I have mine. We'll have to agree to disagree I suppose.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I watched the video and read the details and all I can say is,...what?

What planet is Bush on right now, because it sure as Hell is not Earth.

Could he possibly have gotten stuck in a Project Montauk wormhole in a parallel universe or something?

The Emperor has no clothes, he's friggin butt nekkid I tell ya.

The Emperor's New Clothes

[edit on 19-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It's hilarious Bush would use the Hitler, Poland reference to back his argument. If you listen to Hitler's old speeches prior to the invasion of Poland he talks alot about terrorists and threats to the Fatherland or in Bush's case HOMELAND. Even more hilarious is Bush grandfather doing business with the Nazis. But then this whole thing is about getting paid.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Nighthawk

How convenient to forget that the thousands of Desert Storm cease fire violations gave us the right to conduct regime change operations in Iraq!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well to be truthful with you, I do not find rhetoric as "Israel will be wiped off the earth", or "Israel is a stinking corps" too amusing...Thus, opening dialog with such countries with very little forthcoming on their part, i.e. UN nuclear inspection teams, is to be considered thoroughly irregular. A severe show of strength should be in order.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

That's what I've been afraid of... Obama isn't any different. The Israeli lobby has him eating out of their hand too. America needs to start worrying about America. Let Israel fight their own battles. If we minded our own business and treated people with respect we wouldn't have so many enemies.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Nighthawk

Originally posted by grover
I am so fricking sick of this simpleton. I swear the man gets dumber every time he opens his mouth.

He is nothing short of a social embarrassment for this country.

I'm guessing he's been back on the sauce, and maybe some nose-candy, for some time now. Too bad there's a lot of "distinguished individuals" on this site who still agree with him.

Man, I am just counting the days........

I noticed the same thing over the months. At times it seems to get worse than others. I wonder if he even knows what's going on? Is he doing something, or are his handlers having to medicate him? I have heard many thoughts about him; and I'm convinced more Americans know something is wrong then we might think! It's kind of thought provoking that any one of us can disappear at any given time, don't you think? Over the years since my return from Vietnam, I've felt something was wrong. After a few years I began to believe something was wrong, and I now know not just something, but everything is wrong here in the good old USA! The pity is that we have allowed the assimilation to become almost complete? These days how far can someone go in a public forum describing their feelings before getting woke up at 4:30am some morning by the federallies? Capt Mike

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
And perhaps some haven't seen this yet...

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

If 71% of americans disapprove of Bush I think most people have a little bit of an idea of what's going on. People may disagree on the reasons they disapprove of Bush but the numbers speak for themselves do they not?

So much for government mind control. If they tried it, it didn't work.

-ChriS

[edit on 20-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Part of the job of a president is to practice diplomacy with other countries, especially the countries we disagree with.

Pray tell, exactly what has the UN or any "talking" with Iran visa vis their nuclear enrichment program got us? They (Iran) have basically blatantly ignored two sets of Sec. Council Sanctions. They are still proceeding full steam with their program and show no inclination of wanting to cease it. Some great success there eh?

Quite frankly, we have been practicing diplomacy with Iran, a country we disagree with, and it has got us nowhere. Diplomacy doesn't work when both parties have diametrically opposed outcomes and where both aren't willing to compromise. Iran has learned from North Korea, that the Rope-a-Dope, delaying tactics do work with the West.

I see no incentive for Iran to cease it's nuclear enrichment program when all they have to do is stall for time till they * "surprise" * declare themselves a nuclear armed nation. Name one reason we should take them at their word without true verification.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by pavil]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join