It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Speech Before Israeli Parliament, Bush Compares Democrats To 'Nazi Appeasers'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

bush didnt mention anyone or any party, you people are off your rockers, listen to what he said before you make total fools of yourselves.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

bush didnt mention anyone or any party, you people are off your rockers, listen to what he said before you make total fools of yourselves.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gatordone

Yep, I was wrong, about him talking specifically about democrats apeasing to Nazi's, but that doesn't negate the rest of my post, now does it?

btw.. What misguided hatred of U.S. citizens are you talking about?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutone
I listened to the speech and I have no idea where any reference to Obama or other democrats (well maybe Carter) was made. Unless Obama actually could have talked to Hitler.....

Source

The spark was comments made Thursday by President Bush during commemorations for the 60th anniversary of Israel. In his speech, Mr. Bush likened those who would negotiate with terrorists and radicals to appeasers of Nazi Germany. The president referred to those who would talk to Iran, which has called for the destruction of the Jewish state.

en. Obama, the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination, has said he would meet with leaders from unfriendly nations, including Iran...
Sen. McCain picked up the ball and, at every opportunity since then, the likely Republican presidential nominee has raised the issue, saying he cannot understand what Sen. Obama and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would talk about

Bush was talking about Obama and his promise to "talk to Iran" as an act of diplomacy. And Bush would rather bomb people he disagrees with than be diplomatic.

Part of the job of a president is to practice diplomacy with other countries, especially the countries we disagree with. Talking with "friendly" countries and bombing unfriendly ones isn't diplomacy, that's insanity. Bush is freaking insane.

Hope that clears things up for you, wutone.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

You and Bush can call me a Democrat all you want. I know an asshole when I see one, Take Obama for instance. Now all of a sudden im lumped in as a supporter because I vote Democrat.
Your a brainwashed fool and thats right where they want you.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Bush is such an idiot, attrating more wars, call ur own self 'Nazi'.Dun call other ppl.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Hope that clears things up for you, wutone.

Hardly, and I can't believe you are gonna make me defend the president......

What you have shown me is the media trying to whip up a political frenzy and Obama getting defensive a little too soon.

I want to know, in George Bush's actual speech, where he mentions Barack Obama or any other elected democrat for that matter. "Some" does not equal "Obama" unless Obama and co. defines it that way.

And look who is defining it that way. It's Obama, the democrats, and the media.

Just because (insert politician) says it is so doesn't mean it is.

Just because the media says it is so, doesn't mean it is.

It looks to me that anything that has a remote chance of being critical of Obama, or can be re-interpreted as such, draws a ton of blind anger from Obama supporters.

And why would Obama and his supporters be angry in the first place? IF George Bush somehow meant his speech to target Obama, why should Obama take offense as being portrayed as someone to sit down and talk? I thought Obama was the man of change? Doesn't "change" mean a split from the old ways of international politics as well? Doesn't "change" mean that we should engage in diplomacy and leave war completely off the table until there is evidence without a doubt of an imminent threat?

I think Obama took offense because what George Bush said, whether it was about him or not, is being interpreted as a threat to Obama's ambition to the presidency.

Obama jumped the gun with taking "offense". The democrats jumped the gun. If something happens between Iran and the U.S. between now and the election, we will see exactly how big of a trap that the democrats got themselves into. This reaction, on part of the democrats, is the biggest gift to those that want war with Iran short of Iran actually attacking, lets see if they take advantage.

Additionally, Obama's attitude on this whole issue scares me. He is acting like a little child. Obama's followers are in an almost cult like adoration for him. They are practically writing songs and music videos for him. There are media pictures of Obama with halo's around his head and the such. This kind of fanfare reminds me more of what would surround Kim Jong Il rather than a democrat frontrunner. The response Obama made to George Bush's "attack" is telling, no screaming, that the Obamamania movement is really starting to get to Barack Obama's head.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
...btw.. What misguided hatred of U.S. citizens are you talking about?

"Get it through your head - we're not "anti-American"...
We love America, it's you we hate.
And we hate you because of what you're doing to America. "

Page 2 18th post

"It's not America we hate...
We just hate you. "

page 4 post 19

[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Personal comment removed. Please see Terms And Conditions Of Use 2) Behaviour. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 17/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by acegotflows

That is the exact same thought I had?

After the number of ATS threads dedicated to the repeating history of 1930 Germany i.e Terrorist attacks on symbolic buildings - Homelad patriot act

Seems ironic he would call out the other party as Nazi appeasers.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Don't worry about that. We have noticed that already and are on it.

I thought you were talking about me personally. As for the low blow. Don't push it.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Wutone sure makes sense. Why on Earth put this one man to such great heights? He has done nothing to earn anything remotely close to even be considered "great".

Change? What change? Talk and more talk. Circumventing the real issues, not addressing National Security and talking down to many.

A spoiled arrogant pompus azz who thinks he is owed a Presidency, and in a nation he disrespects the most of all things.

This guy has no business at all being President of the US. Keyna, go ahead, but not here.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The main reason Obama does not deserve to have the presidency, is the same reason McCain or Clinton do not deserve it. They are connected to the international bankers, which we have posted about on this site numerous times. Not because he's black, not because he's democrat, but because he's affiliated with the CFR and has the backing of the founder of the Trilateral commission. Yes, he's NWO (Brzezinski, Rockefeller) just like Bush (Kissinger, Rockefeller), Clinton (Clinton, Rothschild), McCain (Kissinger, Rockefeller) etc...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm not going to inject my self into the, ehem, "debate" at hand. I will comment , however, that for posterity's sake that this thread should be remembered by everyone who has participated, and--especially for the devout ATS'ers--be looked upon as a snapshot of the shameful reality that even the 'most enlightened group of non-sheeple on the internet' are not above the basest verbal assaults and the pettiest of name calling. This thread should be stickied as an example for how not to carry on a political debate. I can hardly believe I read the whole thing.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Well, considering I am an American, I think you're missing the point.

I hate the people that are destroying my country, and making a mockery of everything it's supposed to stand for.

They are my enemies - not some impoverished helpless goat herders on the other side of the planet.

[edit on 5/17/08 by xmotex]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
How can Bush ever critizied Obamas foriegn policy when his foregin policy is if you disagree with us we wont talk to you or acknowledge you but we will make things up to start a war with your country. I don't no about you all out thier but if i have a probaly with somebody i'm going to go talk to that person not go and kill them!!! Everything Bush saids just make me sick honestly!! Bush compared talking to are enemies which every preisdent has done in the history of the untied states except for him to Neville Chamberlain giving the nazis a counrty (Czechoslovakia)!! I't obvious to me that Bush didnt' now what the defintion for appeasement was. also he did this in Isreal when they were celebrating the countrys 60th birthday????? God bless us all!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I dont get it......nearly every presidant has gone to war and brought hardships for the American people, yet they still keep voteing for the same class of president and it happens over and over. bush was voted in 2 for fruit sake...what is wrong with the american society...and then all we see is just complaints afterwards...how can there be people who support this crap..what a joke

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
LOLwut?
Did bush just make a funny?

The Nazi appeasers were Them!

The Bush family were the ones who donated the money for Hitlers regime.
Infact Prescott Bush, set up all the American Neo-Nazi' Investors. (Rockefeller)
Bushes Neo Nazi Grandfather (Prescott)

Appeasers?

The Bushes were so Nazi that they created a nazi organization, here on U.S. Soil.
Skull and Bones - Nazi Connection.

This is a picture of Musolini next to a man named Karl Wolff, who remarkably looks like George Bush.

Now we know why bush is being such a nazi.
And why the New World Order is looking more, and more, like a nazi death camp.

"And Now We Have You."-COPYPASTA

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
nothing like keeping the illusion of the right left paradime going .

[edit on 18-5-2008 by OpusMarkII]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

"There is some wonderful brands of coffee..."

Well...Easy to see the Bush followers here lmao...

Bad grammar seems a necessary requisite.

"There are some wonderful brands..."

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I hope Obama gets in and I hope bush goes and hides in his homeland he bought in Paraguay.
Or prison for all the lies and deceit he has led us Australians to war
through our hopeless Prime Minister being his lttle puppy dog namely john howard another racist PIG!

AA

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join