It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

The prediction presented by nexxusmagazine that China will be hit in June by a 9.5 magnitude EQ--- she should be able to get precursors for something that big at least 1-3 days before it happens, if not longer.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The one I took DOES look like the one at your link, and what my sister and I thought, it looks like waves, something generated them. They go in two directions, and we had not seen those types before. I take pictures of the sky, mostly on the weekends is when we have the most 'cloud' activity. Anyway, I am keeping an eye on my part of the woods too, again, great thread.

I wanted to add, since i have been home, my cat has meowed loudly, nearly nonstop. Not screeching loud, just quite plaintive. Its weird, and I hope its not related to an earthquake, but thought I would add this just in case. After all it wasnt too long ago I felt the last one.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by hotbakedtater]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hi Hotbaked,

If I read it right you are from Tennessee, my question (grandma stinks at Geography, lol) is the Mississippi River anywhere (somewhat) close by?

I'm trying to connect somethings that I have read like the USA being split down the middle so to say.

I noticed that the Missouri River flows from Yellowstone into the Mississippi near/at St. Louis. (When I was little I was shown the Arc of St. Louis on one of my experiences and it hadn't even been built yet so there is some type of importance as I see it.) and down to the Gulf. I can't see how close it is to Tennessee.

Katt: Sorry when I wrote Okinawa I was thinking the other thread we were at about the 9.5 prediction in June.

The way things are going I think it is something we need to watch closely just in case. With the Mid-Atlantic Ridge picking up movement and the mid-West having had something maybe just maybe if this occurred we would have the 2 Tsunami's hitting the Coasts at the same time and the Mississippi enlarging by Missouri overtaking the Mississippi in St. Louis and down to the Gulf.

Since you live in the area Katt do you know where does the Hoover Dam flows if a large quake damaged/opened it?

After that prediction (and of course most predictions here "don't" come to light) we need to watch everything, everywhere. The timing of this Mix with Charlotte is important.

What I am hoping for is that there might have been a 9.5 but with all the quakes happening it is helping with releaseing this energy and it won't happen.

I keep thinking is the Earth preparing itself for a flip in the future???

[edit on 26-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Observe50--

Re: Hoover/Boulder Dam

Boulder Dam

Turns out we have a Boulder Dam north of Reno too.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Got a few little aches, a bit confusing, but I'll say Mexico and/or S. Pacific, which is hardly worth mentioning since S. Pacific is always shaking. But more around Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand. We'll see.

Should add that these are probably muscle aches from keeping my dog and the neighbor's cat apart the other night.

[edit on 5/26/08 by kattraxx]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
lol Katt

Thanks for the link and Happy Memorial Day to you and everyone.

Katt what are your thoughts on the prediction of 9.5?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I just remembered to check my U2U's and saw your messages Kat.

You said it was okay to answer here in your thread so here goes.

First some quick info on me, I am what most would call an experiencer with another life form, I don't really like putting it that way but it is something people understand.

I understand how things kinda work there/here and I watch/observe to see what connections I can come up with. Throughout my 59 years of life I was shown and told certain things when with them and I try to make connections from what I observe here whether reading/seeing and so on.

Looking back I remember things like being shown volcanoes (at least 3) unexpectedly (to we the people) erupting at the same exact time.

I remember seeing "hugh" Tsunami's hitting the East and West Coast at the same time and I saw one wave that was just about to crash with a beach full of people and one of the ships (ufo) zips in turns on its side and holds the wave in mid air for people to run like he&&.

I was shown the Arch of St. Louis when I was little one and of course it hadn't been built yet (this is early 50's and the Arc wasn't built until later 60's I believe.)

What I am trying to do is make a connection could be right could be wrong just trying to figure things out.

I have read where it is said that the USA will split down the middle I don't know if this is correct but it does sound logical to me. As I look I can see how the destruction in one area can effect another area and I think the Mississippi River is going to be a big factor in destruction at some time.

It's sad how I really haven't put time into knowing my own Country much more but now I am trying to see what connections can be made with the Mississippi River. The Missouri River and I think Ohio River go into it.

Hoover Dam is also a concern I think it goes into the Colorado River and to Lake Mead but what else?

Don't get me wrong or read anything into this because this may not be at this time in our History but I will say it has to happen by March 17, 2046.

Actually they should have given my job to someone else that knows about this stuff I stink at puzzles.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I see the quakes listed so far for today in Verdi-Mogul are 0.0 I assume this is ground level? It seems they are hitting ground level in this area quite often I wonder why?

So far everything seems somewhat calm? I'm still hoping all this is to relieve a big one and not a precursor. I am interested in what Charlotte has to say!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Good morning, and the depth of 0.0 means it is less than 1.5 km or so, but usually they will change to some recorded depth thruout the day.

I woke up sore this morning, (but I think its from all the walking this weekend in so-cal)
When we stayed in gilroy(not too far from the summit fire that started), I felt queasy late thurs night into friday, then we left for santa barbara.
This morning, I still have a little stomache queasyness and lower left kidney area is aching, but like i said, i think i will need a day to get back to "normal"

I noticed there were some good predictions that panned out, so this is good for the experiment.

Thanks again, for all who are helping us with this project

quake.usgs.gov...

[edit on 27-5-2008 by damntheptb]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The Verdi/Mogul fault has been quiet lately and I hope it's over for a long while. I'd like to put my home back together, art back up on the walls, etc. Maybe I'll do that after the new moon next month.

Boulder/Hoover Dam: here is more info, with a little map of the Colorado River.

Link: southwestpaddler.com...

Do you know which three volcanoes?

[edit on 5/27/08 by kattraxx]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have some odd aches today, so I'll just put them down, and maybe Char can post later and explain them. There's an ache in my left hip joint... and pressure in the top right of my head, temples, and behind the bridge of the nose, and a little in the left ear area.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Welcome back damntheptb I missed you. I thought when you wrote you were going to S. Cal. good Lordy, so I'm glad your home. We will give you 24 hours to get your body readjusted j/k.

Kat, I got so excited our friend was back I forgot to check the link you just posted for me so off I will go to look at it in a sec.

Unfortunately when dealing with these beings it doesn't work with them telling you which or what, they plant and see and observe to its fruitation.

I don't even have a time frame that's why I observe what I can and try to connect.

Long ago I wouldn't write about the things I have been shown and told but with age I have found I can write them and on the whole nothing is believed lol well, sad really.

I put it out so if for nothing else it is out there and if/when it happens it happens and if it doesn't then it only makes me look bad.

Way back when I tried to forget all this but I knew even then I was only playing a game with myself (as we would say) now with getting old Grandma doesn't give a hoot and whatever is to be will be. I think we all know that there is a time and place for everything and when it is time or when the time comes you will know within yourself.

Today I feel like I am sitting in limbo and I don't know what to make of this. I just don't feel comfortable even with the full Moon passing is anyone on this thread feeling the same way?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Welcome back, damntheptb-- I'm glad California was calm for you. Oh by the way, just had a couple of those left kidney pains myself.

Observe50, I don't find your experiences strange at all. I know a few people who have experienced much the same.

In limbo, that's a good way to put it-- like waiting for something to happen... I woke up this morning with that thought.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Okay, I read the link and looked at the maps and maybe I need to look at this as 2 different things. I don't know why I try to connect this crap because I know there's not a thing I can do!

I have been to Arizona 3 times and believe that is a very active area for UFO's also Wyoming and Yellowstone area.

I was told by them several years ago to remember Casper Wyoming???

God I can give myself a headache and I am getting off topic sorry, damntheptb have you heard or read about the prediction thread dealing with a 9.5 prediction off China. I would like both your thoughts on this and I hope Dave gets to Charlottes Mix fast I can't wait to hear what she is thinking.

From my computer chair to yours, my best always.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
MAY 27 9:13 AM

I just got a sudden sharp jolting headache above my left eye, and it went all the way to my right temple... its throbbing now...

I never get headaches, and have never gotten a painful one like this....

In reply about the 9.5 quake prediction.... I still beleive somethng big is coming.... somewhere, I have a nagging sensation of sadness also, and I even felt it at disneyland (very very strange), its been not constant, but has been there all morning..

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What I am trying to figure out is this:

I was told that something happens/happened here on Earth that wasn't supposed to happen or have happened. I and others like myself were asked to come back here to help the human race when it was time. They are going to do what they can to help also.

Whatever this is.... it has to be very bad, my thoughts are maybe all what is happening now which seems bad enough is actually a help by them to lesson what is coming at some time, I don't know. This is one reason I try to observe.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Lucky you, Disneyland. I had to look it up it's not far from LA (goodness) glad your back.

Someone please give me a general location for that headache area so I can keep check.

China is still having decent sized aftershicks (< lol) aftershocks and God help them if the waters break open.

Just wanted to add I see Near the Coast of Guatemala they had a 5.9 and that's near Belize maybe a crystal skull will be shaken loose, my bad, sorry really I am hey it's one of those days.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
small Montana EQ

Wasatch region - left kidney pains

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join