It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Evening everyone...

Well. I'm fine too. Go figure that we're all feeling the same! Seriously though, I'm glad to hear it, as I know some of you were feeling very rough. I was too....on Wednesday I had a panic attack so bad I thought I was having a heart attack. Hauled myself off to the doctors, blood tests, ECG, the works...not a damn thing showed up. Had an osteopath appointment this morning to try to get to the root of it all, and so far, it has certainly helped a bit. Not so much chest and back rib pain, thank god, and my mood is mostly up, which is a lovely change. I've had a very productive day working on my cds and other stuff for a craft fair this weekend, and have no real issues, apart from a little joint pain, which is usual. I have no idea what's causing that...rheumatotogy results were just fine....might be a food intolerance that I've yet to pin down.

So....long may it last, and I'm trying not to make it the calm before the storm. That would be just horrible.

Have a fab weekend..will check in soon.

Cait xxx

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm feeling pretty bad. Headache will not stop. Ears ringing and now I noticed this post and replied.

birds freaking out

I noticed crabbiness coming from both me and the Roomie lately. We had a huge fight night before last and I just couldn't explain what had me feeling so irritable but I can't say if its quakes or not. I've been remiss at checking most things on here and been busy otherwise though the M class flares were fun and caused plenty of sick feelings on my part. Cat was a nut too.

I have a feeling something's gonna happen soon and I am looking West and Northwest.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Wow! I just posted elsewhere about how chaotic the energies out there are lately. Sleep is tough and still I had to stay in bed for over twelve hours just to patch together enough to get stuff done today. I'm finding that my empathic sensitivities are in hyper mode presently. Anyone else experiencing the like?

As an example, I had a job interview yesterday. Before I got there I started to get a small headache. I thought I was just experiencing energies from the public at large, but about two thirds of the way through the interview the headache went absolutely nuts. At the end of the interview, they asked how soon I could start there, so I figured I had the job - which should have felt good, right? Pain shot down my spine. As I left, I could still hear them as though I were in the room with them and the headache felt like some poison running through the nerves in my head. I went home and wrote them an email asking a few further strategic questions. The pain subsided bit by bit as I typed but when I hit Send I got a huge blast of relief from the pain. Danger averted, eh? Wow.

Is anyone else having these kinds of events? I mean, even when I drive somewhere, I first close my eyes and ask for the right path to take (safest, fastest, etc).

Also, this is a good time to move away from standard Western medicine and start using alternative meds as needed - and please remember that food is medicine so be very careful with it!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm feeling it again. Started about half an hour ago.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
No eq symptoms since early last week. But I am having many simliar symptoms as many of you.

Felt amazingly great Turkey day through Sunday, but have had a horrible headache that has come off and on since then. Yesterday about mid-afternoon, the headache exploded and hurt so bad I just wanted my head to pop. Daughter also had a bad headache and mentioned that several of her friends at school also had really bad headaches as well.

Everyone around me, including me, has been very irritable with constant arguing within my immediate family. No major blowouts, but just constant moments of rrrrrrr.

Empathy has been on warp drive. Ive been working on not trying to broadcast my emotions, but everyone elses has been so strong. Strangers are almost making me twitch if they are feeling something extra strong. I was at a store yesterday and I felt something really strong behind me. I turned around, and about two seconds later, a little kid threw a full body fit and knocked over a huge display of candy.

Walking out of the store, I felt another blast of strong emotions just a second before some major honking erupted in the back part of the parking lot from two people having a fender bender.

I feel more confident then ever that something is around the corner (not Dec. 21 imo), but something uber big. But Im not ear ringing or feeling it today.

Just feeling observant, along with irritable and headachey (hmmm, manperiod maybe?, sorry, thought it was funny)

edit on 27-11-2012 by lasertaglover because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Wow, glad to hear others are noticing something too.
I was hoping it wasn't just us!
Hubby was feeling so good with no bigger eqs for so many days.
The higher 5's bother him a little, but he can live with those.

But negative emotions are running rampant around here!
Our two grown daughters haven't been like this since they were teenagers!
We kept peeking at USGS thinking something big had to be in the works.

We just found out a little over a year ago that hubby has Celiac disease.
Has to stay away from gluten, (anything with wheat, rye, barley, etc.).
He used to get so cranky before we found out.
So I'm thinking that our two daughters may have it too.
Our three sons not as much, one of them could be a little maybe.
There is a genetic aspect to it. Lucky me, a daisy in a family of crab grass!

Hubby may have eaten some without knowing it on Thanksgiving too.
What if a lot of people that are sensitive to eqs are also sensitive to gluten?
Cranky, achy, brain fog, headaches, extreme fatigue, digestive problems...?
There's your sign! It would be interesting to look into.

Hubby started to go into a seizure 3 out of the last 4 nights!
But the seizures have no connection as far as I know.
He does seem to get them when he's super tired, but he only has a few a year,
and has never had more than two in one month, much less this many!
He's had enough sleep, he was off a few days for Thanksgiving.
So I don't know what to attribute it to!

We stopped in a store on the way home on Sunday and did notice
that people were more glum than usual & most didn't even make eye contact.
Thought it was just all the 'holiday shopping horrors' starting!
Especially after I saw where two people got shot over a parking place already!

But it just seems different this year. Like something is looming.
Something is bothering people even if they aren't conscious of it!
I don't mean 2012 stuff either. It's like something is gnawing, trying to get out.
WOQ

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Evening everyone...

I wanted to check in this morning, but kinda ran out of time before work. Some very interesting comments here, so thank you....good to read them.

The last week has been interesting, to say the least. Mostly symptom free, but I had a dreadful day last Wednesday, and didn't post about it here as I knew it probably wasn't earthquake related. I took myself off to the docs for a check up to deal with stuff that was really worrying me, and was instantly reassured, so the stuff I was experiencing was entirely related to anxiety. This is why all this EQ sensitivity thing confuses the hell out of me...I know I'm very food sensitive, and becoming more so. I also have a couple of non-serious underlying medical conditions that produce odd symptoms too, one of which is some kind of anxiety syndrome. The last few years have been very tough for me....death, divorce, redundancy, more death, moving house, more work issues (very serious). So..... I have panic attacks, nightmares, IBS, the works, so I'm trying to dig in all of this to define what might be "other" sensitivities....there certainly seems to be something else I'm picking up on.

Anyway...enough of my waffling...I'm just trying to provide a little context here. The empathy thing rings a very loud bell with me, and I've had a few dreams in the last week where I have been visited by family members who have already passed, and I'm seeing them in a much better state then when they died. Not all of them were old people, but some much younger, who died unexpectedly. Something somewhere is bringing them very close to me just now. I feel very strong emotions from them in my dreams, but they're happy, and healthy, so that's good.

My main thing today is joint pain, which has come out of nowhere, and is particularly bad in my hands. I've had this before, but don't know if there is a pattern. Remember that all my blood tests were negative for rheumatoid arthritis. Weird song lyrics stuck in my head as usual, but nothing that talks of a location. Like most of you, I feel like we're sitting on a bomb, but it's not the December 21st thing at all. The shift we experience feels it's to be of the awareness, or consciousness kind, although it wouldn't surprise me if it was linked to what we're sensing as an upcoming event.

So....I dunno...will keep posting and watching and hoping I'm wrong.

Edit to add...WOQ...I just read your post about the gluten issue. I'm gluten intolerant too, and have been for about 15 years. I also suspect that I might have a big problem with dairy products which I'm trying to work out at the moment, with an exclusion diet. Many people who are spiritually sensitive say that to enhance your abilities, foods like dairy, meat and gluten should be kept to a minimum or avoided altogether. Maybe EQ sensitivity works in a similar way. We should experiment!
Very interesting subject! Hope hubby feels better soon.

edit on 27-11-2012 by caitlinfae because: to add stuff.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wasobservingquietly

I have been living Gluten free for over almost three years now due to being diagnosed as a Celiac.

It is so easy for us to get cross contaminated from gluten sources, especially over any of the holidays. Thanksgiving is particuarly hard. This was my first Turkey day since being diagnosed that I did not get nailed.

It was hard at first with my kids, but I cook most everything seperately, and have my own shelves in the cabinet and the fridge. It gets easier over time. I go here often: gluten-freeliving.blogspot.com...

Good luck to you and your family. `

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Yesterday my joints were aching like no other, especially my knees. This normally does not happen, and there was no cause, except maybe getting older, but I don't think that was the case, as this was more than just sore Airborne knees.

No pain today, yay!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

I'm glad your pain has subsided a good bit...it's so confusing when you don't know where it comes from. I'm very intrigued by the fact that we pretty much all seem to be either gluten intolerant, celiac, or food sensitive in some way.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Just popping in to say that I have had a massive unexplained migraine. It started Saturday night but I am still feeling the after effects. Ended up in the emergency room throwing up and in major pain. For those of you with anxiety issues you might be able to sympathize when I say as soon as I thought brain aneurysm I went downhill from there into a panic attack.

Never had a migraine that bad. Took me by surprise. (Probably not quake related, just noting it.)

Had a dream last night about rushing waters coming into a town and I was trying to rescue people by jet ski. Don't remember much of it, the alarm went off right in the middle of a dramatic rescue. (Again, probably not related, but just noting it.)

Hmmmmm.........Gluten and dairy you say? My child has befriended a celiac disease sufferer and we have been eating "her diet" when she is here, (which is often). I have noticed how much better and energetic I am on those days, (also not near as gassy feeling, sorry for the TMI). I have been wondering about how much wheat products we eat in my house and since we eat a lot of bread, pastas, and preservative added foods it is in just about everything we eat.

I have several recipes for gluten free breads now and cookies, and cinnamon rolls. We will be working these into our regular recipes, not because of intolerance per say, but just because it seems so much better. I feel for those suffering with celiacs because it is a hard diet when you are surrounded with with everything you can't eat.

Love to all through the Holidays, may the world stay peaceful.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
How odd that so many of you are having the feelings return simultaneously. I've been feeling the need to repetitively check the USGS map today, similar to the need to watch it when the Queen Charlotte Canada quake hit. It's not focused on one region like that was, it's just strong need to check the globe every few hours.

I hope we're just a little subconsciously anxious, and that there's nothing brewing somewhere. Gaia's done enough shaking this year, she can take a holiday breather!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You guys are freaking me out with the joint pain talk! I've had the worst pain in my hand/wrist, similar to the carpal tunnel pain I had in pregnancy with my daughter, but with that it was relentless and included my whole arm, I tend to get it when pregnant (it was a sign before two early miscarriages) but the last 4 days its had its moments of being incredibly painful. Monday I had a migraine from about 4pm until I took some mersyndol and crashed at 11pm, which is odd in itself as I don't like to take any medication, it was just left over pain killers from my tooth ache the other week. Feeling exhausted the last two days, and anxious that there hasn't seemed to be much going on quake wise - does it still seem unusually quiet to anyone else?

I don't follow the 2012 ideas, but maybe we are picking up the energy from those that do? we just joke about it at home here, although we will be watching the movie that night for a bit of fun.

I'm interested in the diets a few of you follow too - I'm pretty addicted to sugar and carbs, I don't think that's helping anything!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Oh...my...gosh!!! I can't believe it!
Are we on to something with the sensitivities?

So here's a question...
Are people who are earthquake sensitive, also more in tune with other things that are going on,
so are more aware of what they are feeling & sensing than other people?

WOQ

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

The empathy & anxiety ring a bell here too.
Hubby has gotten really awful feelings, chest pains & could hardly breathe,
at the exact times that someone in both our families have died.
Most of them were unexpected, so there's no way he could have known it was coming.
That's where a lot of the anxiety comes in too.
He hasn't figured out how to always tell eq feelings apart from other things he's feeling.
Then he gets really worried that it might be a death coming instead of a quake!
Luckily, most of the time it's just been earthquakes,
so he hasn't had a lot to compare them to!

As far as the dairy thing goes, they told us that it goes together
with the gluten problem a lot of the time. Because of the inflammation in the
small intestine from gluten, it can't produce the lactase needed to digest milk!
I just went back & looked it up to make sure I was remembering it right...
& there it was on one of the lists of celiac symptoms...seizures!
So thanks to you mentioning dairy products, I found out there could be a connection!
They haven't been able to find any reason for his, even after all the tests!
Except they thought it might be the slipped disc in his neck.
So maybe! I'm going to have to look into it, & keep a watchful eye open!
Thanks!
WOQ

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

Thanks for the link! I actually buy that magazine at the grocery store whenever I see it!
They have had some pretty good recipes. I never knew they had a blog.
I will definitely be saving/using that link!

I used to make double of everything, but it got to be too much!
So now I eat mostly gluten free too just because it's easier, even though I tested okay.
I actually don't miss most of it anymore. And I feel a lot better.
More energy & I don't get tired as easily as I used to.

The sneaky, hidden stuff is the biggest problem for sure.
My niece found out she had it first & I read up on it for cooking at family get-togethers.
I was amazed where all they can hide wheat! She even gets sick from using shampoo with it in!
And did you know that the glue in stamps & envelopes can have it too?
I never would have guessed that one! Don't lick your Christmas card envelopes this year!!!

Ha, who would have thought...watch out for eqs & hidden gluten!
(Gratuitous eq reference!)

WOQ
edit on 27-11-2012 by wasobservingquietly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wasobservingquietly

I have typed this out 5 or 6 times, and each time I deleted it.
But your post... that's me.
I get this crushing anxiety, in my chest region, up to the notch in my throat. Sometimes, like with Japan and Haiti and Christ Church, I had pretty severe palpitations. It also manifests as terrible nausea. This comes on out of the blue, I'm feeling fine than bam, it smacks me like a brick wall.
I also have very strange food allergies. But they are not an issue. I'm a healthy 40-something cept for some high cholesterol.

I'm a major empath and I have not always been.. as a matter if fact I was quite the opposite for most of my life. I wish I could go back. It's exhausting.
There's so much more, but its midnight here I need to go to bed.
One more thing, it's prob nothing but...
I'm just going to throw this out there, just to see if it's relevant, but are any of you RH-?
edit on 27-11-2012 by Cherryontop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

I'm a total blonde to how all the blood type stuff goes, but I'm an O+, my records say rhesus positive, although my daughter has a - blood type. Caused a lot of issues in the first few days after birth. I only just saw then via google that there are conspiracies about a negative rhesus factor, I always just thought you got a needle while pregnant and that was that :p

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasobservingquietly
So here's a question...
Are people who are earthquake sensitive, also more in tune with other things that are going on,
so are more aware of what they are feeling & sensing than other people?

WOQ

YES and its ANNOYING!!

Sorry, just had to say it. I

Last night and yesterday were quite weird. I felt rather irritable at times around sunset. Also roomie was irritable and tired and I knew it. Things have been tense with us a lot lately but yeah, I layed low and tried to just not let his negative stuff influence me too much. It seemed to work. I am struggling with mixed emotional states and change is coming... I am trying to be positive and not worry much on things but I just can't help it.

Earlier, about an hour or so ago, there was this awful rumbling and shaking that I could not attribute to a vehicle or anything else logical. it seemed to come from the NW and was very different than anything else I have felt before. Doubt it was anything but it just is shaky under me now since..

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Oh my oh my.....this is getting beyond strange. Yes to the carpal tunnel like symptoms, out of nowhere, in my right hand mostly, base of the thumb and round my wrist. Last Wednesday, I rushed myself off to the doctors with chest pains, and I honestly thought I was having a heart attack...the pain was right up into either side of my neck, and round my back. ECG was totally fine, no other indicators, blood tests all fine. The osteopath on Friday took care of some of it, but it's still there, so go figure. I must sound like a complete wreck to outsiders, but I'm not, honestly!

I'm not aware of too many big quakes, just a few bubbling up in odd places. I just can't pin the location thing at all, although last night I had a few indicators of Iceland, just little synchronicities with pictures I've seen, and it's fairly close to me so maybe I would feel it more.

This morning's song stuck in the head was "Proud Mary"....out of absolutely nowhere.....

Y' know, every now and then
I think you might like to hear something from us
Nice and easy
But there's just one thing
You see we never ever do nothing
Nice and easy
We always do it nice and rough
So we're gonna take the beginning of this song
And do it easy
Then we're gonna do the finish rough
This is the way we do "proud mary"

And we're rolling, rolling, rolling on the river
Listen to the story
I left a good job in the city
Working for the man every night and day
And I never lost one minute of sleeping
Worrying 'bout the way things might have been

Big wheel keep on turning
Proud mary keep on burning
And we're rolling, rolling
Rolling on the river

Cleaned a lot of plates in Memphis
Pumped a lot of tane down in New Orleans
But I never saw the good side of the city
Till I hitched a ride on a riverboat queen

Big wheel keep on turning
Proud mary keep on burning
And we're rolling, rolling
Rolling on the river

If you come down to the river
I bet you gonna find some people who live
You don't have to worry if you got no money
People on the river are happy to give

I feel like I should be looking at an EQ map somewhere...stay safe everyone.

Cait x

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join