It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America should invade the ENTIRE mid-east and ALL non-Democratic nations!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
So here a simple two step plan to achieve this:

1.G5 forces issue ultimatum to all non-Democratic countries to become democratic and join a new "UN" council,if they refuse we invade them and make them.
2.After invasions and after the belligerent countries military is destroyed we place "UN" peace troops to secure the now freed countries new Democracy and ensure it prospers.

The Group of Five (or G5) consists of five of the world's leading industrialized countries: France, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

G5

[edit on 5/12/2008 by jkrog08]

I am amazed that some people even think about something like this. What would happen to the world if this was the foreign policy of G5?

I am sorry, but what you are suggestion is dictatorship on a global scale. Who said that the G5 countries are an example for the world, well they are not and far from it.

Japan is maybe the best country from them all. Still it has many problems. Don't even want to start talking about USA being an example. Actually USA is the problem of our current world.

What you are suggesting is a very arrogant and selfish act. Democracy is not a good system, democracy today is an excuse to attack other sovereign countries. Since antiquity democracy was thought as being a bad political system.

I think you just believe that if everyone would become "democratic" and be like USA, this world would discover peace. Well here is the hint to you. Many will never be like USA or democratic because many can't and many don't want to.

Imagine 1.3 billion Chinese living like Americans do? I think in that moment Earth will die from an environmental disaster. In our current society we can't sustain such level of ignorance and waste.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Pericle]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Violence has not solved this problem.

Increased violence will not solve it either.

Doing the wrong thing, HARDER, is still doing the wrong thing.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I don't know why you people always cite democracy as the best form of governement.

As Plato say
'Democratic self-government does not work because ordinary people have not learned how to run the ship of state. They are not familiar enough with such things as economics, military strategy, conditions in other countries, or the confusing intricacies of law and ethics. They are also not inclined to acquire such knowledge. The effort and self-discipline required for serious study is not something most people enjoy. In their ignorance they tend to vote for politicians who beguile them with appearances and nebulous talk, and they inevitably find themselves at the mercy of administrations and conditions over which they have no control because they do not understand what is happening around them. They are guided by unreliable emotions more than by careful analysis, and they are lured into adventurous wars and victimized by costly defeats that could have been entirely avoided''

Does this description fit anything you know?
Of course Plato is talking about direct democracy here ,but the general idea is the same as today democracy
[edit on 13-5-2008 by Jigore]

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Jigore]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Thank God you responders have not started off by giving the OP any kudos! I thought it was a joke when I saw the title. I looked just to see if he was kidding or not.

It's truly scary to think that people actually, well, think like that!

I just want the OP to really think about what he/she is saying. Then to read your post and really think about what 'democracy' has turned into.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Yes super smart point!

And we can set up a Mc Donalds and Walmart in Iraq!

Rather then understand and negotiate, we can just kill people.

Take their oil.

And run.

Your super smart, i cant challenge your grade school intellect, please oh please oh mighty evangelical overlord right wing extremist do not over power and these nations that you see as un fit. to support life.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
1st of all the US is a Republic, not a Democracy. We have a body of elected officials that make our decisions for us. And lord how I hate our elected officials. True change in American government starts with voting out all the repeat politians in the House and Senate. Remove special interest groups from the equation as well. You can't run a government for the betterment of all with the few whispering in the ears of the folks we elected.

I don't want to de-rail the thread, so back on topic. The original statement was about the G5 invading and taking over the Middle East, not the rest of the world as others have stated.

Humans will never live in peace. Never is a long time. With all government comes corruption, greed and a lust for power. You will always have someone willing to take the chance to gain money and power by climbing on the backs of the rest of us. No one on this forum could ever set up and sustain a system of government that would not eventually fall to corruption. Better people than us have tried and failed.

I don't believe anything positive can be achieved by forcing a nation to sucumb to the beliefs of another. This will only get you more violence. Everyone thinks their system of government is better than the rest. We all have some amount of pride in our nations.

Its time to back troops out of the middle east and let it fend for itself. There is no future in securing oil. The G5 need to explore viable alternative fuel sources for the populous. They along with Russia and China should spend their resources on making life better for their people, not the supposed betterment of folks in another nation.

The day oil isn't a driving factor in every day life is the day the middle east/Venezuala....etc ceases do exist as economic powers and threats.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If we are now an Offensive Nation, which Bush wants us to be -- then we are no better than any tyrannt before us.
remmeber, every individual who has tried to conquer the world has failed due to one thing... there is always someone out there that will stop you..
all tyrannts of the past all lost. why, because there comes a time when the followers say "Now I know the bastard is crazy" "I'm out of here"....

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Interventionism usually causes more problems than it solves. I´d invest in defense rather than offense. Leave those other countries alone. Give them time to develop in their own way.

2 cents

top topics

<< 1   >>

join