It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America should invade the ENTIRE mid-east and ALL non-Democratic nations!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think it is time for America and the other "G5" nations to put their foot down ONCE AND FOR ALL.The middle east is increasingly a problem WORLDWIDE,not only do most countries support terrorist,but they help China and Russia sell illegal weapons ,and as a whole destabilize the WORLD ECONOMY.Only the countries in the "Group of Five"or "G5" should be able to have access to nuclar weapons,and IMO should exert their influence to all the other countries,we should try to unify the world under these countries ideals........for it would be a better world.

It is far past time for the primitive old style of governments to fall,it is far past time for countries citizens to be controlled by old religious methodologies-which is the reason we have all these "third world countries",it is time the civilized,new age countries step in and make this world Democratic and modern.

We(all the G5 countries)have the ability to make a positive change in this world,now we need the will.The old world has fallen,now we must instigate change in reluctant nations.

Unfortunately it likely will take military force to achieve this-but we all must remember and agree that this is for the betterment of mankind,we can no longer stay in groups of "tribes"across the globe.We must UNITE for a COMMON purpose of the betterment of mankind.

This "Inter-nation"bickering must stop,the oppressiveness and tyranny of dictatorships and Communism must stop.The governing of nations based on outdated religious methodology must stop.Its like this-act now and have some bloodshed,or act to late and have worldwide bloodshed.

There can be NO peace as the world is today-with numerous nations of different governments fighting over who is right or who is wrong,or fighting over primitive territorial disputes of land.

Some may say"Let it be,who are you to oppress others beliefs?"Well when those beliefs threaten GLOBAL security and advancement it is our job to "solve" the problem.

We all here on ATS claim we want a "better world",but will you make the sacrifices necessary to achieve it?Or will you ignorantly rant about a "unjust war" ,not realizing the larger purpose-that is what Bush is trying to do,but without good advisers.................but his original purpose was honorable-his advisers were just ignorant.

Do we all not long for a world free of war and free of ridiculous monetary goals(oil for example)?Our world is based on who has the most money-what if we all shared ALL OF OUR MONEY?It can be so much better but we are being held back by politics and people who are "scared of change".

If the ENTRE world were free of oppression and the majority of terrorism, we would not have these problems,we would not have these threats of nuclear war,conflicts,or conventional war if everyone was on the same page.We must stop "bickering"over trades and disputing these things due to "cultural conflicts".

Let me make it clear I am not saying to destroy other peoples religious beliefs or traditions-but rather not to run a country based on that,or to say "Well Communism is their choice so let them be."-NO-dictatorship(Communism is one)in ANY form is NOT right,Democracy IS RIGHT.The will of the people IS RIGHT.Many nations are still all to primitive in their ideals.

Some may say I am asking for a "New World Order"-I am,not one with one supreme leader,but one with ALL nations of the WORLD as a voice to act as one in the best interest of the world.The UN is not the answer,we need ALL countries to join into a new form of WORLD GOVERNMENT-one where all nations have a voice and determine actions by a VOTE-a GLOBAL DEMOCRACY so to say.

We will never advance as a species if we continue with this "dissociative"connection of nations,we MUST UNITE,under one common banner or purpose-The pursuit of freedom,happiness,and justice for all.

So here a simple two step plan to achieve this:

1.G5 forces issue ultimatum to all non-Democratic countries to become democratic and join a new "UN" council,if they refuse we invade them and make them.
2.After invasions and after the belligerent countries military is destroyed we place "UN" peace troops to secure the now freed countries new Democracy and ensure it prospers.

The Group of Five (or G5) consists of five of the world's leading industrialized countries: France, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

G5

[edit on 5/12/2008 by jkrog08]

[edit on 5/12/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Democracy isn't what it initially stood for my freind, today in those G5 countries you have what is eloquantly referred to as a Duopoly in point of fact and not democracy.

Two Major parties take turns in losing power so as to give the illusion of a said democracy and when you see that the financial backers switch and change sides controlling who gets in then you will see how pathetic the whole scam is and how the average man on the street hasn't a clue.

Their plan is to globalize everything so that all the worlds individual countries utilities are privately owned by big corporations or wealth funds so eventually Nation states no longer exist. The big corporations are continually merging to make super companies that eventually will morph into the One World Government.

To enforce Democracy is to hasten this process as everyone knows that Capatalism follows and with it the unfettered raping of public utlities such as water, electricity, gas and telephony being sold to private companies for penny's in the dollar and the owners ( you and me ) getting the opportunity to buy back into them in the form of shares. Its a brilliant scam in as much that technically we already own them but are buying back in without actually getting the benifits of the original sale.

Wake up mate, to enforce our disease of Corpratocracy onto unwilling countries is nothing short of insanity as in the future we may rely on them to free us from our Masters.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I know what you are trying to say, but why just G5? You say all countries need to be involved but then you say just five. Where's Canada, Australia, Russia and all the others. I want peace just as bad as you. but what if a country came in on America's Revolution and said " Hey, this isn't the way to go, you need to do this or else". This is a very diverse planet with beliefs that people will die for. It takes time and patience to get the word out and to change people's mind. I wish it was as easy as you state, but millions will die with an ultimatum like that. If Iraq ever becomes a free nation then we keep working it through the rest of the countries until it is better and hopefully united. It is sad that thousands have to lose their life's to help nations that are bent on their ways. But we want a world of freedom that those people choose. To make someone to change so fast will only kill innocent lives.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I wish brain cells would invade your cranium.

1. The g5 have no moral standing to invade other sovereign nations. The most you can do is sever ties and stop trading with them... which you cant, because they have all the oil.

2. The g5 cannot militarily take over the middle east, barring the use of unconventional warfare (nukes).

3. Why do you want to introduce democracy to some countries which are doing better than the USA. The UAE, for example, has no income tax yet offers their citizens free healthcare, free university education, free electricity and many many other things. Frankly, some middle eastern nations and city states (such as Dubai) ought to be a model for governance... They are almost libertarian monarchies in some respects.

4. Democracy is what America beholds as a great form of governance. Others disagree. I disagree. 51% of the population forcing their will on 49% is not a fundamentally moral idea. If your aim is to spread Liberty to other countries, then I would agree. However Democracy is not the same as Liberty.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Brilliant idea! Ok, lets start. Invade Afghanistan and Iraq first and find Osama.

Oh dang, wait! They have been trying to do that for a while now. Shoot, back to the drawing board ....

reminds me of W's "with us or against us" statement. Really not much different in ideology from OBL et al.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Yes,but a stance MUST be taken...........NOW,Granted Democracy as we know it now isn't as it should be,but it' a hell of alot better than other forms of government.
Plus,all these "corporate"influences likely would cease to exist if a global Democracy existed,that many countries in a union-they wouldn't stand for it.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Does anyone else notice the head-slapping inanity of demanding the G5 nations invade, topple, and replace nations such as... Russia and China? Given that the G5 is under the G8... which includes Russia?

Of course, spreading democracy by massacring the citizens of a nation and installing a foreign government via military conquest doesn't make much sense on its own, either.

Besides. Charity starts at home. Fix your own open sewer of a political system before pointing fingers at the bad plumbing of other nations.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

Well,its ALOT harder to find ONE MAN in the world than to invade entire countries,plus,like I said Bush has ignorant advisers with own self interests.

Unfortunately Bush is to ignorant himself to realize this,and sometimes you have to force"with us or against us"things on people who refuse to change for the better.

A Democratic world would be better for EVERYONE,since there would be more voices involved and somethings that pass in a individual country would not happen in a global society.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Also I only mentioned the G5 nations cause they would have to act first,than (and only than)the other countries would follow.Also since they are the most industrialized nations aswell.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This G-5 nation sounds just like the owners of the Federal Reserve who will do anything to make the people believe they are gonna be ok. Then they pull the strings and make the puppets dance.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

Also the ideology is much different than "with us or agaist us"

Also let me point out to Solarsky:We can take the BEST parts of each and every countries society,but use it in a Democratic society.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Also the point you made about"fix your own sewer",correct but we can only fix it if OTHER COUNTRIES are fixed.They are a main reason the G5 countries are how they are-so we must fix them to fix ourselves.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just a quick question regarding the title of the thread... If that's what we should do, exactly how's it going to work when we invade the Unites States?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yeah! Let's invade all non-democratic nations because we know how it's done!!!

Despite of course, the fact that Gore should've won the election, and our superdelegate system, and Hillary's chances of cheating her way into the White House, WE KNOW HOW IT'S DONE!!!

It's gone 'swimmingly' so far, hasn't it?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Some may say"Let it be,who are you to oppress others beliefs?"Well when those beliefs threaten GLOBAL security and advancement it is our job to "solve" the problem.

So you are supporting a set of beliefs that would without any doubt start a world war? And you don't see the hypocracy in that?

Also, people have be using war since the dawn of civilization as a way to create peace. It hasn't worked thus far, do you really think it would work this time? Really?

Vas

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

We all here on ATS claim we want a "better world",but will you make the sacrifices necessary to achieve it?Or will you ignorantly rant about a "unjust war" ,not realizing the larger purpose-that is what Bush is trying to do,but without good advisers.................but his original purpose was honorable-his advisers were just ignorant.

What you are suggesting will turn the Greatness of the Human Civilisations into nothing but Dust.

Once we 'have' a better world, we will turn on one another.

You cannot acheive total peace through conflict.

While individuals such as yourself rampantly claim that the only way is "Peace through power" there can be no peace.

Even the emperors of China were short-sighted when they justified their imperialistic ambition using this ideology - they did not take into consideration the existence of other nations, like the mongols or even the japanese, when carrying out this ideal.

Once Democracy has triumphed over the rest of the world, Democracy will begin to triumph over itself, like a flame consuming everything in it's path until we run out of resources and flicker out.

At which point, we will be conquered by someone with exactly the same idea, but a different banner to rally around.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
As the above said total peace cannot be achieved through conflict.

First of all invading the rest of the world (more or less) wouldn't be possible cause there wouldn't be enough people and equipment for it. Second, It'll probably cause chaos within the G5 borders as the citizens wouldn't approve which would cause civil upraise. Third, there'd be so many insurgents and freedom fighters just holding 1 country would be problematic

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by verbal kint
Just a quick question regarding the title of the thread... If that's what we should do, exactly how's it going to work when we invade the Unites States?

quoted and starred . . . this country is not even close to being democratic anymore.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
A world full of freedom and free of war and poverty is a dream many of us hold!!!!

Thing is Humans are tribal by nature. Trying to change the attitudes of almost 7 billion people by bombing the dirt out of them just wont happen.

We humans get bored very easily and are always looking for the next best thing to do. So we get together as a one world united populace and decide that our interests are not our little tribes but more of a global family representing earth.

Who are we together as a one world force against??? This is were the mere humans get bored and revert to their tribal ways. Unless some other intelligent beings visited earth i can see no other way of this world uniting as one for we have no need to group up as a global tribe.

Although i would love global peace i know it could never happen without intervention by something from outside our little blue world. Religion is a barrier that needs to be crossed first each and every individual religion believing they are the true religion of the creator. I am in the hope that one day religions do crash to the ground when it is shown that we are all spiritually connected to the same force and are all part of the same thing. Only then i believe can we unite as a world.

Invading a whole region and killing everyone who doesnt agree with us is the wrong way to go. Again its tapping into that old religion saga once again, The biggest excuse for war!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 13-5-2008 by thesaint]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Who's gonna invade these countries again?
just who's forces are gonna be marching into these countries? I think we all know the answer to this one....the good ole United States, the world's "peacekeepers".....only our military seems to have bitten off a little more than it can chew with just afghanistan and Iraq really. ya know, it would be alot easier just to nuke and destroy the whole world than it would be for the US to go into all these countries to instill it's brand of "democracy"....of which, many here would claim, we are not a democracy!!
here's an idea, can be bring in a draft, go through the message boards like this one and find the ones that are so gun hoe about starting the wars, make them a priority when it comes to picking who we send to war? I mean, some of these guys fighting could really use a break from it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join