It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I Absorb Energy? I Think So!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I Recently discovered that i can absorb energy from around me! Ex: I am sitting quietly and close my eyes, I breatch in, relax, breath out and concentrate... on the exhale i feel the heat around my body seep through my skin and I am nolonger hot on the outside but on the inside! After doing this I feel very energetic like i could jump up run a marathon and not breake a sweat! Is this really working? If so is it safe?

PLEASE REPLY

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Also could I use this energy to do things such as makek a chi ball???

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I recently tried to absorb ALOT of this heat based energy and it felt like I was really "full" but i wanted to try for more I forced myself to take more and it HURT LIKE A B**** and I felt all the energy be released from me! Why did this happen?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Cool man, I can absorb energy from the food I eat, how bout you

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseIsAwoken

lol!

but seriously, theres no need for derogatory comments like that which only serve to belittle the OP.

don't get me wrong, humour is a god thing but at least give him/her a chance eh?

so youknowit, what kind of pain are you experiencing when you say your 'full' of energy? where in your body are you having it?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well it felt like when you eat too much food and ur stuffed except it was with energy and it hurt like a preasure in my head like a bad migrane

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Welcome to energy meditation? This is nothing new.... Meditation allows us to mold our world the way we see fit. Not how it exists per-say, but how we as humans perceive and deal with it.

You can do things like Fire meditations that allow you to become one with earth elements (all of them) But fire meditations can burn your back severely, and some energy meditations can be very painful, and paralyze your muscles temporarily in a contraction... which is not fun.

You must know what you're getting yourself into.
Your Chakras will thank you for it!

Edit: Also you must do this on a regular basis to keep increasing your energy threshold, allowing you to use it for many many things
Just dont over do it. Once you feel yourself maxing out... push a bit further, but not much.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by GrimTroll]

[edit on 10-5-2008 by GrimTroll]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
ive done this before i felt like i was a balloon being pumped expect the energy was not going thru my mouth like a ballon inhales air thru the mouth but i was gathering energy thru my skin and sucking the heat out of the room i felt warm and energized for a while it was fun and i plan on sucking the heat out of the house maybe not all at once that might give me a heart bern or heart attack

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by youknowit
I Recently discovered that i can absorb energy from around me!

Are you a psychic vampire? (yes, it's a real thing).
If so .. watch out .. folks won't want to be around ya' if you suck 'em dry.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
here is a web page about this www.meditationiseasy.com...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by 6dark6energy6]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by youknowit

I hate to break it to you, but what you feel really has very little bearing on what's going on around you. It might feel like that's what's happening, but until you can get it independently verified, it really doesn't mean anything.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
usually, I can absorb energy frmo the earth, but it takes me along time to gather it

I should keep practicing...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
hmm i wonder what would happen if i drained the energy from the Sun itself

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I, for one can absorb energy from a number of sources. Terahertz radiation, for example. I can soak up a pretty good portion of all of it that falls on me. It feels warm when there's enough of it.

I can absorb the energy of ionizing radiation, but I'd advise staying away from the stuff. It's a bit carcinogenic, if you know what I mean.

When it's high enough, I can absorb the energy of the very vibration of the molecules all around me. When there's too much, it actually hurts, but it can be a good, warm feeling when it's at the right levels.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by youknowit
I Recently discovered that i can absorb energy from around me!

Are you a psychic vampire? (yes, it's a real thing).
If so .. watch out .. folks won't want to be around ya' if you suck 'em dry.

I'd like to point out that there are people who don't mind, and can be helped a lot by contact with the "dark ones" bewaaaare! Humans can take in energy as well, but it can be bad. The one here who experienced pain was straining themself too much to go on.

Also, not everybody CAN get energy from the sun (the case with the dark ones, rawr), although it's a pretty strong source for being so carcinogenic.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You guys laugh and joke around all you want, but I believe we all have the ability to do it. So don't worry about what other people say about you "youknowit."

I mean seriously have you guys ever felt uneasy about a particular place or can sense someone is hiding there emotion? Are you not absorbing surrounding energy or at least interacting the surrounding energy. I believe energy is all around us, I'm talking about qi.

I will say that I honestly say I didn't know I could personally absorb or transmit energy willingly until highschool. Like when I'm a exhausted during my lacrosse games, my eyes begins see this purple translucent tunnel or vortex spiraling at my focal point, and when I stare an a person or something that transmit energy, I feel rejuvenated. I use this to my advantage while I'm on the field.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Please don't take this offensively, but are you a psi-vampire?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

now insted of saying that you obsorf energy tell me how to obsorf energy

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You have described an advanced practise in the art of Chi Gong an ancient Chinese martial art. You may be absorbing Chi energy. You can push it down into the lower abdomen and store it there for later use. They use the Chi energy to break bricks, protect the body against damage from somebody who can break bricks etc. Myself I wouldnot dabble in anything without proper Training. Most of the Chinese Martial Arts could help you. May I suggest Ti Chi.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I can do it too! I do it on a daily basis. I also absorb energy from others around me. Hard to control, sometimes.
I felt the sensations, of feeling like a bubble that is about to pop, intense vibrations, headaches, lightheaded..etc

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join