It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close encounter with a 'Nordic' type being

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eevee
Hi David, i was just wondering if you think anyone could be successful at telepathic communication with an entity not of this world?
Maybe only some people can do it and you are one of them, or maybe it just takes time, patience and concentration?
Today i tried this at work, i telepathically sent the message: " If there are any extraterrestrial entities in the vicinity please make yourself known to me". I didn't really try for long, i was a bit distracted.
How many times did you send out a message before your encounter on the train?
P.S hopefully my lame attempt didn't work, so no ET's are going to make themselves known to me at like 3am

Hello Eevee, I would say that it was the being that was highly telepathic and not me as such. I did concentrate for around half an hour on and off before I boarded my train, but it was not stressful, it felt like I was playing a game.

I also kept it open by saying 'Beings from elsewhere'. Lastly I did not plan this in advance, it was spontaneous and just felt right at that time for some reason. I have tried since with no success.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
This is news to me that the Irish are abducted more than any other nationality
Ive never heard this before in my life...any Irish on wish to comment???

I believe that I read this in the back of 'Communion' by Whitley Streiber, correct me if I'm wrong it was a long time ago...

This may be of some use Geneticists Show That the Irish are a Race Apart

"discovery that the star language spoken by Betty Andreasson Luca when she was under hypnosis might have been Gaelic.....phonetic renderings are taken from _The Andreasson Affair_ ....a careful and accurate job of transcription...The Translation therefore reads:

The living descendants of the Northern Peoples are groping in universal darkness. Their (My) mother mourns. A dark occasion forebodes when weakness in high places will revive a high cost of living, an interval of mistakes in high places, an interval fit for distressing events." Whitley Streiber

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by David H N

anyway, did you keep in touch with this guy since?
the most important is to find out if he's really Alien? what he was doing here don't you think?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A great experience!.

Thanks for sharing and keep us posted on updates.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I found this to be incredibly interesting and a true story, it’s these types of events that make me believe there really are aliens amongst us. If this is really happened I’m wondering how possible it is for them to be on ATS…..

(If there are any aliens on ATS could you please send me a U2)

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Maybe for me it was the wrong time and place to try this experiment? Next time i'm at the park with my kids i will try it but with slightly different words. I may ask if there are any beings of light and love to make themselves known instead of saying extraterrestrial.

One strange thing did occur when i sent out the message at work. Someone who doesn't normally speak to me if he can help it came up to me flashed a big smile and said hello! I only had time to return the smile before he was gone again. Maybe just a coincidence?

I find it interesting that you mentioned a genetic link between Alien contact and humans as it brings to mind the account of Alec Newald. He set off on what should have been a 3 hour journey only to reach his destination 10 days later. Dazed and confused, he sought out medical attention, they found nothing much medically wrong with him except he had a rare blood type; rhesus negative, and he has since found other links between alien abduction and this blood type.

A transcript of an interview with Alec:www.geocities.com...
More info on Alec:Here

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Eevee]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I do not think Nordics are "angels" as such. I believe they are highly developed beings from possibly the 4th dimension. They appear so angelic to us because they have developed their spirit far more than us but angels ...no prob not. An angel would visit you in spirit to give guidance not on a train. I do believe angels walk among us but not in the form of nordics, I believe they are in the form of normal humans here in the back ground helping us.

A highly advanced alien such as a Nordic would naturally make us think its angelic, we see such beings sometimes as Gods because they are of a higher plane than us, they are not gods at all.

I saw two white "clouds" above my head one night which gave an angelic feeling off them. They spoke to me telepathically and said "Do not worry everything will be fine" They then joined into a tube and collapsed in on them selves and went. Prior to seeing these white clouds I had woke up with a large jolt in my bed. I think I woke up too soon and was not meant to see them. They were very kind and peacefull and their telepathic message was lovely . I for years thought these were angels but now I think it was a connection to another dimension.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops

anyway, did you keep in touch with this guy since?
the most important is to find out if he's really Alien? what he was doing here don't you think?

Thank you Keops, I have no further contact since although the after effects of this experience has I believe triggered a latent psychic ability that we all have within us. One experience that I had not long after was a profound feeling of Unity with all things, and I have wondered whether the seed for this was somehow embedded in my subconscious by this being. I feel as though more encounters may happen at some point, but I have had no further contact with him.

It feels as though it happened yesterday, and I believe that there is only the present moment in time as such. I was on my way to Wiltshire once and I wondered if I could meet them there somehow so I asked "Will I have further contact" during my visit. I was surprised a short while later to hear clearly in my head a female voice that simply said "Not at the moment".

Apart from that I had another experience in Tenerife, I was walking along the coast with my girlfriend and she decided to meditate, so I ended up staring out into the ocean. As before to kill time, I asked in my mind the same question "If there are any beings from elsewhere out there, please come and prove it?". Because of the setting I thought about the possibility of under water bases as in the film 'The Abyss', as parts of the ocean are extremely deep.

We eventually decided to leave and go back to the villa to get cleaned up before going out for something to eat. I mentioned nothing about the question that I had asked, and really did not think that anything would occur. As we walked towards the same area that I asked the question, we both saw a UFO, a large intense green ball of light moving slowly and horizontally over the sea about half a mile away.

Later I spoke to some local people who had also seen the light, and one in particular said that he had seen the same lights about twenty years before over the same area. He saw along with hundreds of others balls of different colour lights over the sea that hovered for hours, eventually ascending. I later looked up this sighting, and it was one of the largest sightings on record with witnesses on both neighbouring islands

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

(If there are any aliens on ATS could you please send me a U2)

Yer you and everyone else. I doubt this will happen theyd just give you a telepathic message its easier than typing for them.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Just thought Id report on my own experiences when I tried something similar out earlier on

Just before lunchtime I started thinking or 'sending' similar messages i.e. 'if there are any beings or entities out there that mean me no harm Id appreciate it if you could give me a sign'

I repeated this periodically and carried on doing it as I was walking around town on my lunch break

Nothing groundbreaking happened and the only things I can report out of the ordinary where 2 seperate people getting extremely close to me on 2 seperate occasions.

The first was a work collegue who usually stays a normal distance away from me when having a conversation, this time he stood uncomfortably close in what Id call my 'personal' space, his face couldnt have been more than a few inches away

The second happened when I was stood in a local shop, the perticular aisle I was in was empty, yet this woman insisted on standing right beside me, again, almost touching but not quite.

So nothing really out of the ordinary, probably just coincidence as I do have a track record of being a bit of a magnet for weirdos!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I do not think Nordics are "angels" as such. I believe they are highly developed beings from possibly the 4th dimension. They appear so angelic to us because they have developed their spirit far more than us but angels ...no prob not. An angel would visit you in spirit to give guidance not on a train. I do believe angels walk among us but not in the form of nordics, I believe they are in the form of normal humans here in the back ground helping us.

Hi Mr. Green. I am sure the guys who intervened for me were angels, who just happened to have very light-colored hair. I am convinced of an angel connection in my life because I had have at least three angelic visitations prior to the van experience. I don't think that Nordics are angels at all, I just wondered if what people have thought were Nordics were angels instead.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What distinguishing feature/s do you suppose would identify a "Nordic" from an Angel?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
interesting story! this is my first post here and first time hearing about Nordics. my uncle recounted an event that happened while he was driving somewhere through southern Utah into Arizona...he fell asleep at the wheel and his suv did multiple rollovers. he said he heard a voice in his head telling him to wake up, help will arrive soon. he opened his eyes and saw a blonde man with blue eyes, dressed in white, peering into the window. i jokingly said it could've been an angel or the "Glad man". the next time he opened his eyes paramedics were working on him.

i had an experience in grade 2, in vancouver, bc. i missed the school bus and for some reason decided to walk 26 km to school. about three quarters of the way there a white moving truck pulled over on the shoulder of the highway behind me and the driver got out and walked up to me saying he's been following me for the last three km and thought i might need a ride. strange that he could follow me on a highway (Lougheed Highway) when other cars were going fast but whatever. i didn't feel scared and just got in. at about the point i wanted to get off he asked where i wanted to get off (near Canada Games Pool). it's like he knew but wanted confirmation first. he held my hand and we got to the median and waited. what startled me was when he waved to a man in the same white truck heading the opposite way. the man in this truck looked exactly like the man helping me cross the highway. brown hair, older looking, almost like charles bronson. i was able to get a good look as the traffic was just starting from the traffic light and so speed was not too fast. when we got to the other side he said "are you ok the rest of the way" and i nodded and said thanks. teachers at the school said it could've been a guardian angel, especially with a child rapist out on the loose at that time (1980). i just thought it was nice old man, until i saw his twin driving past us while waiting in the middle of the highway.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by David H N

Originally posted by Eevee
Hi David, i was just wondering if you think anyone could be successful at telepathic communication with an entity not of this world?
Maybe only some people can do it and you are one of them, or maybe it just takes time, patience and concentration?
Today i tried this at work, i telepathically sent the message: " If there are any extraterrestrial entities in the vicinity please make yourself known to me". I didn't really try for long, i was a bit distracted.
How many times did you send out a message before your encounter on the train?
P.S hopefully my lame attempt didn't work, so no ET's are going to make themselves known to me at like 3am

Hello Eevee, I would say that it was the being that was highly telepathic and not me as such. I did concentrate for around half an hour on and off before I boarded my train, but it was not stressful, it felt like I was playing a game.

I also kept it open by saying 'Beings from elsewhere'. Lastly I did not plan this in advance, it was spontaneous and just felt right at that time for some reason. I have tried since with no success.

David ---

So, if I can word this right-- what do you think the purpose was of your experience? Do you think the angel (as I prefer to call it) willed you to actively seek him out? If so, for what purpose? IMO there had to be a reason, whether it was to answer some deep seated question in your heart and soul, or an experience that you would need to be able to recall later, maybe much later than even right now. In my experience, I believe my angels willed me to take the trash out even though it was 2 am, something I would never normally do as the trash bin is quite a distance from my unit, and there is just no reason for me to be out there that time of night. But I was about to lose my van/transportation, and had no money to replace it, so I know my angels--via instructions from God, willed me to go out there at that time but had me completely protected also. This is why even though you went through motions that seemed to be of your own free will, I think it is possible that you were acting on the will of a higher power, whom I prefer to call God. He could have been taking you through a drill that may be necessary for some future mission in your life.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Arn't the Nordics the ones of the light? The ones who are here to help us? I sometimes think people say this because they look the most like us so they must be the nicest aliens!

No people say this because reports of experiences with them are always very peaceful and relaxed. They never feel any fear or threat from them and often they are given information.. that usually they will not rememeber at the time.

I was visited as a child. I thought it was an "angel" or "ghost" when I looked back on the experience later.. but the more reports I read about the nordic aliens the more it fits my visitation. Whoever or whatever it was that came to me.. had the same manor and feel as these bring when they come to people.

I can't say to this day what or who came to me.. only that it was not a negative experience and still remains in my memory though I was only about 4 or 5 years old at the time.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bumbeni

It felt as though the experience was very synchronistic, things fell into place, for instance the fact that there was an empty available seat directly opposite me, despite the carriage being initially full. I noticed that this was odd even before he entered the train. I believe that despite the fact that they met me half way, that they did not infringe upon my free will. I feel that these beings are in a state of perpetual synchronicity, which you may have heard is language of Angels. One thing that happened not long after, was that I repeatedly see the numbers 44, or 4444 even to this moment.

I believe that one reason for this experience was to re-mind me of 'Unity Consciousness' that is deep within us all. A few years later I experienced this awakened state of Oneness with all things, timelessness. a feeling of Unconditional Love, total Peace and a realisation that we are all aspects of God. I was left with a mild not unpleasant headache for three days, it was the most profound spiritual experience of my life and I have never before or since felt so happy.

To me you either go with the Dao, or flow of life or you resist, and I would say that with regards to this experience that it was a bit of both, as it did not conclude as well as it could for me at least. So despite the fact that I was meant to have this experience, it may not have gone to plan entirely. It is possible that one reason for it happening in the first place is to do just this, to share the experience with others.

You may be interested in an experience that I once had. I was in my back garden with my niece, and decided to play a game with her, so I asked her to visualize a cloud shape in the sky. I chose an angel shape, and gave it little concentration, but it did not seem to work. The following evening I was with my girlfriend in my car outside the house, and I noticed that we had a flat tyre.

As I was changing the tyre, I noticed a shooting star in the sky, so I looked up and where it was we could see a single cloud lit by the moon in the perfect outline of an angel. It was perfectly symmetrical, with a robe and wings, it took me by surprise and I made a wish for Unconditional Love for all humanity. It faded almost a few seconds later.

The following day I experienced what could best be described as an intense burst of artistic inspiration, where I found words forming within famous peoples signatures and other word synchronicities. I have put these on another Blog, but as I have already been accused of plugging a website, so I don't think I will post link.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by David H N]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I am not familiar with perpetual synchronicity but will research it. Also, what do you make of the 44 numbers? I have have the numbers 666 come up many times in the past few years, I take it as a sign/reminder of the power of darkness that is looming around us, although I consider myself to be within a realm of supernatural protection.

When we believe in a higher power, in my case the God of Abraham, we are subject to His Will. And I don't think He does things halfway so in your case, IMO, your experience on the train was complete, though you may have another experience later which is dependent on you having had that experience already. When I was in my 20's, after having my two children, I began dwelling on something I had done as a teenager; I became convinced that I would never be forgiven and would go to hell. This brought a profound sadness on me, one that followed me day and night for approx. two or three months. I would pray when I went to bed for forgiveness, but I never allowed myself to accept that I would be forgiven. Once in the middle of the night I was awakened by someone shaking my arm. I fully expected it was one of my little boys needing something, but when I propped myself up on my elbow and looked over, no one was there. Then I heard a voice, not telepathically but a real voice, say "Your God is a good and merciful God" -- I knew instantly what the message was about, and a joy overcame me that words cannot describe. I knew I was forgiven; I don't know why I was so blessed to have a visitation like that, but I learned all I ever needed to know that night, about God and His plan for my life. I don't even question things, I don't need to. I know that God will work it out somehow, I know that a wiser person is at the wheel.

Well see what your story has opened up? Maybe your story or mine or someone else's will bless someone today.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Bumbeni]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bumbeni
What distinguishing feature/s do you suppose would identify a "Nordic" from an Angel?

Good question and Im really not sure! Thing is why would an angel take on the appearence of a nordic, surely angels whont always take on the look of a European desendent. What reason would an angel have to try and contact people on trains using telepathy? They would use a much more personal approach I think. They would visit us when we are alone and silent, this way any message they wish to give us would be so much easier to give and hear.

I love the notion the Nordics are angels but I do think they are advanced beings. They are desperate to give us information on how to increase our awarness but luckily for us they are very patient.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hi David,

You're not alone in your experiences. I wrote Timothy Good an email in the beginning of this year about my experiences and he basicly authenticated them based on his own research. I was quite amazed to say the least but I guess the details I provided him made short work of that.
I suppose there's a lot I could share here but I'm reluctant to divulge that to people who can't handle it anyway. Besides I still have difficulty putting it all into place for myself.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I used to work with a bloke that sounds similar, whitish blonde hair, very pale sallow complection and blue eyes with specks in, pinkish though, he had mild albinism, Albino.... Sounded similar til I read the telepathy part then woahhh blew it outta water lol, Weird. Cant say id have hung around if that happened to me like

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join