It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close encounter with a 'Nordic' type being

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have to ask. How do you know this was not just a normal human being with telepathic abilites?

There are people who read minds as well. Just curious.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I would say that there are several reasons I believe he was not indigenous human, although it is possible that 'they' are from our future or another dimension. Firstly the intention and telepathic request was to contact a "being from elsewhere" and not a telepath as such.

Although I have no doubt that there are people that have telepathic abilities to a degree, the way in which he responded made it clear that he was highly telepathic, and I have never heard of or seen of anyone with that level of telepathic ability (Especially considering he just happened to be in Charing Cross at the time).

Secondly his appearance was not earthly, in as much that his face was so symmetrical, his eye shape and colour especially was like no iris colour that I have seen (I am a portrait artist). His description did fit perfectly the the type of being known as the 'Nordics, Talls, Blondes, Swedes,'. I had read many accounts of these beings before the experience, in which they have been witnessed inside UFO's, as well as in public places etc. There have even been accounts from 'contactees' such as Howard Menger, where these same beings have stated that they have infiltrated society, and on one occasion they actually gave a precise number as to how many were among us.

Thirdly, the actual UFO sightings which happened not long before this encounter and shortly afterwards. The one preceding it was of two pulsating balls of intense bright light, over Charing Cross, witnessed by hundreds of people at the time. It was in the middle of the day, in a clear blue sky, people were stopping each other in the street to look up. I was walking between Charing Cross and the Embankment at the time, and these objects were silent, and directly overhead. The other sighting left me in no doubt that this was not mere coincidence, and was linked to the man on the train, which I have described elsewhere, but I will paste again below. The craft was clearly inter-dimensional, possibly time traveling, and totally unconventional.

A few months later in what I believe is a related
experience, I saw a craft. One evening I needed a tool
from my garage. At the tool box I noticed something
moving in the corner of my eye in the evening sky. I
first thought that it may have been a bat, so I walked
outside the garage to have a better look. Low in the
sky I witnessed a large oval shaped object, around one
hundred feet across. It was moving like an insect, and
this in fact was the only thing I had ever seen that I
could compare it to. The object had an upper section
in blue a row of circular windows across the middle.
The lower half was an orange colour, and I could
clearly see a red pulsating light attached to its
underside. The craft was translucent, it had a
brightness to it and was semi transparent. After a few
seconds it moved at an incredible speed across to my
left field of view, I would say that it appeared to be
about half a mile away. It suddenly stopped dead, and
then became brighter in contrast. It became solid, and
then continued to become brighter until there was a
flash of light and it had disapeared. It basically
appeared to show characteristics of an
inter-dimensional craft.

Taking some of these factors into account, and the having actually been through the experience directly I was left in no doubt at all that he was indeed "A being from elsewhere". You really have to draw the line somewhere, in many ways it is like saying to someone who has had a UFO sighting, how do you know it was not from Earth. It is a subjective experience, and you really have to experience it for yourself to fully believe. Having said that I was inspired by the experience Timothy Good had, and he was inturn inspired by another contactee... so the best way to answer the question really is to try it for yourself. Thanks.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by David H N

Fair enough.. but no need to try myself I have already had contact but it was not at my request. I asked YOU that because you were not specific about all those other factors when describing it initially and if the guy doing what you asked in your head had been your only indicator of course one might think you had merely encountered a telepath.

They came to me when I was nearly 5 years of age. we talked a long time, I was very confused over the years as to who or what came to me that night because the topic of conversation has been a mystery to me since that night and will remain so until as I was told.. "the time is right" for me to remember.

I am still not 100% certain of my visitors origins but given my ancestry and what the being looked like.. it makes the most sense. I will not know with 100% certainty until the day comes that I am meant to remember what I was told that night. I am anxious for that day to come and I have been feeling strongly that the time is approaching soon.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Here's a possible Nordic lead. Pure speculation on my part so don't take it any more than that. BTW, David, I believe your story.

query.nytimes.com...

Caroline Meade Rudd to Be Married To Nicolas Woolworth Combemale

Published: May 22, 1988
LEAD: Caroline Meade Rudd's engagement to Nicolas Woolworth Combemale, a son of Mr. and Mrs. Bernard F. Combemale of New York and Winthrop, Me., has been made known by her parents, Julia Meade Rudd and O. Worsham Rudd, both of New York and Cape Neddick, Me.

Caroline Meade Rudd's engagement to Nicolas Woolworth Combemale, a son of Mr. and Mrs. Bernard F. Combemale of New York and Winthrop, Me., has been made known by her parents, Julia Meade Rudd and O. Worsham Rudd, both of New York and Cape Neddick, Me.

Miss Rudd, who graduated from the Chapin School and Dartmouth College, is an account representative at Mediaworks corporate communications in New York. She was presented at the Debutante Cotillion and Christmas Ball. Her mother, known professionally as Julia Meade, is an actress. Her father is a partner in, and the creative director of, Cocktail Video, a film and video production company in New York.

Mr. Combemale attended Winchester College in England and graduated from Hamilton College. He is a broker in the international department at Paine Webber in New York. His father is the chairman and chief executive officer of Trusthouse Forte in New York and the president of Inca Management, a financial adviser in New York.

The future bridegroom is a grandson of Mrs. Norman B. Woolworth of New York and Winthrop and the late Mr. Woolworth, a member of the family that founded the Woolworth stores, and of Jacqueline DeWavrin-Porte of Paris and Yves R. Combemale of Guadalmina, Spain.

The brides mother:

[edit on 19-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. I have dark hair and green eyes and am 6 foot 3 and still growing. I have not had dreams about being in a room with light before i came to earth. I might not remember the dream or it has yet to happen ive only been 17 for a couple of weeks. When did you guys start having these dreams did it happen when you were a child? I heard that the nordics have very long earlobes but there hair is covering it up. Try to tell one to pull there hair back.

Ms Green if you are going to ask if any body is from a different world again ask then to tap there fingers 3 times then 2 times then 1 time if that happens there is no doubt you are communicating telepathically with a nordic.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by SixthDream]

[edit on 05/20/08 by SixthDream]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I've never heard of this kind of thing. Not sure I understand exactly what it means. So, let me see if I have this right.

Basically, you were able to make telepathic connections to alien beings that are in a human-like body? Of course it seems, if I have things correct, that once you made contact it made it curious about you.

To be honest, I hope I'm right because that has to be one of the coolest things I've ever heard. I have to try this out...many, many times until I succeed.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SixthDream

Hello SixthDream and thanks for your comment, I have not heard about Nordics having long ears, but maybe that because mine are too small
The being I saw had short hair brushed back off his face, and his ears were normal size, but that is not to say that there aren't a race of extra-terrestrials with big ears out there somewhere.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I've never heard of this kind of thing. Not sure I understand exactly what it means. So, let me see if I have this right.

Basically, you were able to make telepathic connections to alien beings that are in a human-like body? Of course it seems, if I have things correct, that once you made contact it made it curious about you.

To be honest, I hope I'm right because that has to be one of the coolest things I've ever heard. I have to try this out...many, many times until I succeed.

Hello Echo, yes Extra-Terrestrial encounters fall mainly into two distinct types... tall, blonde blue eyed beings (although some have dark hair), and the gray types, they are also sometimes seen together as with Travis Walton's case. The human looking beings were particularly popular around the 1950's in the US, with contactees including George Adamski who claimed they live were Venusians, but in recent decades there have been more sightings of Grays.

There have been several accounts where contactees have alleged that the human looking beings have infiltrated our society, and they themselves have claimed this saying also that some of 'them' are famous (Robbie Williams
) Who they are and where they come from no one knows, they appear to be inter-dimensional, and possibly from our future and not aliens at all, they themselves have been asked where they come from but are never consistent ie. Venus, Pleiades, Arcturus and so on. They were once asked where they come from and they stated that 'you would not understand', which to me hints at another dimension.

Europeans tend to encounter the Nordic types, and there is a theory that the Gray beings are actually cloned biological robots created by them. One of the main differences between these beings is that the Blondes seem to respect our free will, and the so called Grays don't appear to and abduct people left right and center

[edit on 20-5-2008 by David H N]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I have to ask. How do you know this was not just a normal human being with telepathic abilites?

There are people who read minds as well. Just curious.

Because normal telepaths don't give off such a strong vibe. Its more than that tho its hard to explain. The only way I can explain it is like if you smell a fish you know its a fish and if you smell a watermelon you know its a watermelon. Not that I can always tell what exactly it is. Sometimes I can only tell you what it is not.

-Alien

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

So...these beings are actually inter-dimensional beings? Not sure I'm following with what I'm being told. I'm trying to understand, I guess I need to do some research on my own.

thanks for the brief explaination.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SixthDream

Ms Green if you are going to ask if any body is from a different world again ask then to tap there fingers 3 times then 2 times then 1 time if that happens there is no doubt you are communicating telepathically with a nordic.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by SixthDream]

[edit on 05/20/08 by SixthDream]

Very good I will try this, yes often when they tap their nose or what ever I think well thats just a coincidence but this 3,2 1 is a good idea. Thanks.

Hey 6ft 3 and still only 17 thats tall! Everyone on this thread is tall except me it seems

[edit on 21-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I was going to try this experiment again, i'm going to the pub on friday with some friends from work and thought this may be a good opportunity. However, now i'm having a few doubts.
David, you seemed to have had a very positive and far reaching experience, but what if we may inadvertantly invite an evil entity into our lives?
I don't know, maybe it's the wording one uses or the intent behind the words

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Just to be clear, he placed his finger very deliberately and slowly on the side of his nose as requested, and kept it there for some time... probably because he knew that it would otherwise appear just coincidental. Despite this I still needed more, and I felt that the three firm taps on his attache case, and three times in succession, followed by the uninvited stare was the clincher so to speak. Thanks.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by David H N]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Thanks Eevee, I believe that you you receive back what you give out, and if your intention is clear and free from any underlying fear and doubts then that is what will attract in response. I did not feel any negativity at the time far from it in fact, I was however unprepared for the response I received and in the end came away a little shaken... but that was my reaction to the experience not because of the man I witnessed as such.

I suppose it has a great deal to do with the way you initially react to an account like this, if it disturbs you then that could indicate that perhaps this is not right for you... however I remember hearing Tim Good's encounter on the radio and immediately feeling a positive rush from it, and I felt that I too could experience this, and so it was kind of set in motion from then I believe.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aldolas

Do nordic aliens actually have permanent bodies?

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Aldolas]

Good question. another question... do we?
I seem to feel as though I woke up in this body from another when I was 4 years old.. and quite coincidentally not long before my visitor came to me.

I remember nothing before waking up from a dream of living a full life and then waking up as a 4 year old child.

food for thought.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by David H N

Just to be clear, he placed his finger very deliberately and slowly on the side of his nose as requested, and kept it there for some time... probably because he knew that it would otherwise appear just coincidental. Despite this I still needed more, and I felt that the three firm taps on his attache case, and three times in succession, followed by the uninvited stare was the clincher so to speak. Thanks.

Yes I can imagine the stare would do it. He sounds so stricking did anyone else notice how striking he was? Surely he must have turned heads, mind you most people walk around these days and notice nothing so no suprise there. I dont think the man in the bar I saw was nordic or alien , I think maybe he was just picking up my telepathic messages to him but unsure why.

Great thread by the way.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Thanks Mr Green, I would say that all though he stood out, just before I asked him if he was from elsewhere, I noticed that he was looking around at people on the train, even looking over his shoulder at people sitting behind. I thought this was strange behavior at the time, but I now think that he was somehow telepathically influencing people to ignore him, and another case I came to hear about supports this idea (See below). I remember looking at the person sitting next to him, and thought this person has no idea who he is sitting next to.

There was another encounter someone had where he claimed to have been in the SBS (Special Boat Service) and was assigned to visit London underground at South Kensington (I think), and to pick up two targets. When he got there they were pointed out by a superior and he proceeded take them off the train.

He noticed that they were like twins, female high foreheads, and the most beautiful women he had seen. He noticed also that no one on the train paid any attention at all whilst these tow women were removed, and that they seemed to be in a trance like state. He was concerned as to what would become of these two women, and felt responsible. A couple of weeks later he was in a restaurant at Canary Wharf and one of the females walked over to his table and smiled at him and proceeded to walk away, which put his mind at rest.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So really they could be around us but we are perhaps unaware if we have been blocked out? Maybe sometimes when we get that "is there something there" feeling it could be them. I dont think Ive ever seen a Nordic I think I would remember. I would really like to though. Is there some way we can put out a signal that we want contact? This would be different to asking if any are in the area.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Nordics normally have a sort of radiant glow to them.... quite literally. It is hard to miss.

Although I am guessing by the descriptions of some.. that is not ALWAYS present or at least to the point of being noticeable.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Nordics normally have a sort of radiant glow to them.... quite literally. It is hard to miss.

Although I am guessing by the descriptions of some.. that is not ALWAYS present or at least to the point of being noticeable.

Well I really dont think I remember seeing anyone with a glow about them. Do you know how many are on Earth?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join