It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close encounter with a 'Nordic' type being

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
WOW, awesome story, I think I have to get one of those John Lear tin foil hats to expand my WIFI telepathic signals

I know there is a lady who has telepathic abilities, she has written several books, I forget her name and she has been mentioned too many times here on ATS, I even saw her on the Discovery Channel.

Anyway if I were in your shoe's at that exact moment, I would of had goose bumps everywhere and couldnt even draw a sentence to the guy due to my shock

EDIT: I forgot to star and flag
. Done

[edit on 16-5-2008 by crackerjack]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well this makes me remember something back in like 98.

My wife and I are both very clairvoyant and I briefly saw this angelic looking woman she was exactly as you described blue eyes and very symmetrical face but she had shoulder length blond hair.

Whats weird is I had gotten a really strong vibe from her a very 'good' vibe from her all I could do was just stair as she walked by.

A minute later I asked my wife if she had seen her. She immediately knew who I was talking about and she described the same exact feeling I got when I seen her.

We thought she was an angel and I had always thought it was an angel. until now I read this I'm thinking maybe it was one of these beings?

Now I have goose bumps wow.

-AA

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeordieRacer
I used to work with a bloke that sounds similar, whitish blonde hair, very pale sallow complection and blue eyes with specks in, pinkish though, he had mild albinism, Albino.... Sounded similar til I read the telepathy part then woahhh blew it outta water lol, Weird. Cant say id have hung around if that happened to me like

GeordieRacer thank you. Just to be clear, the man I witnessed had conventional blonde hair, and was not abnormally pale. I know that there are some encounters with almost albino like beings, but in this case he was more Scandinavian blonde, blue eyed in appearance.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by David H N]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yesterday I was in a very busy bar. Lots of people who I didnt know, so I said in my mind "Right if there are any beings who are other wordly in here please rub your hands together", a man in front of me did just this! So then I said "Right shake the hand of the next person that speaks to you" and he did just this to a friend that came in to meet him.

At this point Im like is this a coincidence or what? So then I asked him to smile at me and HE DID. The thing about this man was though, he was not classic nordic looking in the slightest. He had a presence about him because he was very tall and his physical fitness was above average but he was not nordic looking. This man was of african decent.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
@ David H N, Bumbeni, Mr Green and anyone else with (very) similar experiences:
1. Have you had other 'telepathic' experiences?
(e.g. can you telepathicly 'suggest' that people do things (in a full pub, get someone (without staring at them) to scratch their right ear, nose or look at you or in your direction etc.) Have you ever picked up other peoples thoughts? Are you empathic?)
2. What is your psychic background?
(e.g. Are you very religious? Do you meditate, do selfhypnosis, pray deeply (and often) etc. (bear with me for putting prayer and meditation in one sentence, as an ex fundamentalist christian, I know I could offend someone by doing so: Please accept my apologies if I have offend you and (@ all) let's not derail the thread by discussing it
)
3. What do YOU look like and where do your ancestors come from?
(Only a basic discription, skin colour, 'race', hair colour and country of origin)
4. Why on earth didn't you try speaking with them (at least some kind of smalltalk to start a conversation *annoyed* xD)

@ Mr. Green: you wrote: "This man was of african decent." Please describe him. Was he black, mixed race, what was his hair texture and colour (if black, was it shiny or dull) etc.

@ the angels vs nordic aliens discussion: who says they are not one and the same? (Who visited Abraham, saved Lot and his family, visited Daniel, visited the virgin Mary, sat in Jesus' grave and told jesus' followers (who were all staring at the sky) that Jesus would return? Angels or 'handsome men in white robes'?)

Samuel

p.s. I apologize to anyone who I may have offended by using the words 'race' and 'black'. I hope I don't disturb anyone's faith by implying that angels and aliens may be different discriptions of the same beings.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aldolas
@ David H N, Bumbeni, Mr Green and anyone else with (very) similar experiences:
1. Have you had other 'telepathic' experiences?
(e.g. can you telepathicly 'suggest' that people do things (in a full pub, get someone (without staring at them) to scratch their right ear, nose or look at you or in your direction etc.) Have you ever picked up other peoples thoughts? Are you empathic?)
2. What is your psychic background?
(e.g. Are you very religious? Do you meditate, do selfhypnosis, pray deeply (and often) etc. (bear with me for putting prayer and meditation in one sentence, as an ex fundamentalist christian, I know I could offend someone by doing so: Please accept my apologies if I have offend you and (@ all) let's not derail the thread by discussing it
)
3. What do YOU look like and where do your ancestors come from?
(Only a basic discription, skin colour, 'race', hair colour and country of origin)
4. Why on earth didn't you try speaking with them (at least some kind of smalltalk to start a conversation *annoyed* xD)

@ Mr. Green: you wrote: "This man was of african decent." Please describe him. Was he black, mixed race, what was his hair texture and colour (if black, was it shiny or dull) etc.

@ the angels vs nordic aliens discussion: who says they are not one and the same? (Who visited Abraham, saved Lot and his family, visited Daniel, visited the virgin Mary, sat in Jesus' grave and told jesus' followers (who were all staring at the sky) that Jesus would return? Angels or 'handsome men in white robes'?)

Samuel

p.s. I apologize to anyone who I may have offended by using the words 'race' and 'black'. I hope I don't disturb anyone's faith by implying that angels and aliens may be different discriptions of the same beings.

Hello Aldolas, thank you for your questions.

1. I have had other telepathic experiences, I described one elsewhere on this thread. I was once trying to communicate with my girlfriend at her work, as I was supposed to pick her up in the car but couldn't and had no way to contact her by phone. I tried to contact her with my mind, and I was emotionally worked up... I called out her name in my head and out loud.

Eventually I phoned a friend to pick her up instead, and when I saw her later she said that she heard a male voice shout out her name, she turned around but no one else was in the room. I did not tell her I was trying to use telepathy to reach her.

2. I have tried to influence people to see if I could make them respond, especially after the experience I had... but although there were some coincidences, nothing as deliberate and intentional as the man on the train. I would like to think that I am empathic, sensitive alright.

One such experience that springs to mind was when I was driving through the countryside and I sensed that there had been an car accident, and around a couple of turns a car had crashed into a tree. I could see four people slumped forward without seat belts on, inside the car apparently dead or unconscious. As I stared at them I started to feel a numbing sensation all over the front of my body as if paralyzed... I immediately looked away and sent them compassion and the feeling left.

2. I have I suppose had psychic experiences since a child, as a child lights would flicker when I was near and so on. After the experience I definitely experienced an increase, I have since to this day had numerous 'Out Of the Body' or inter-dimensional experiences, synchronicities for instance with numbers, and I have remote viewed successfully. I do meditate now, but only in the last two years, and I am spiritual but have no religion. I had an experience of Unity Consciousness not too long after the encounter that lasted for a short while, where I felt as though I was awake for the first time, at total peace, felt Unconditional Love for everything and One with everything.

Will answer other questions below..

[edit on 17-5-2008 by David H N]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aldolas

Hi he was black. I hope thats helpful. Yes maybe it was just telepathy. Whats my psychic background ?
Oh dear I dont know really. Alot of what Ive been experiencing Ive posted in the chakra meditation thread in skunk works.

Im not religious Im spiritual. I am of the light that is all I know.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I do meditate now, but only in the last two years, and I am spiritual but have no religion. I had an experience of Unity Consciousness not too long after the encounter, where I felt as though I was awake for the first time, at total peace, felt Unconditional Love for everything and One with everything.

Yes this describes me too. I started chakra meditation in April this year and I know have unconditional love and light for everything too. Its hard though as sometimes this gets abused by people.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aldolas

3. I am 6'4", dark hair and green eyes (sounds like a dating agency... not that I have ever been on one). Although I am English I have Swiss, and Russian decent also. Just to add that I have also had what can best be described as past life flashbacks, or visions that I feel are genuine. One such vision was in a white room with a teacher of sorts although I could see no faces it was vivid, and he said 'you have learnt everything you need to learn, but there is one last thing... before you come to Earth (ie. born), you will forget everything you have learnt'. and I remember finding this side splittingly funny at the time. I later read a very similar account in the book, 'Bringers of the Dawn'. So to be honest God only knows who we have been.

4. In retrospect ofcourse I would liked have talked verbally, although even though I am very familiar with the subject of UFO's, when confronted with the unescapeable reality of an experience like this it is shocking. I felt myself trying to talk but at that stage I was too overwhelmed by the encounter. I feel however that a great deal can be conveyed without words, especially in the stare which is apparently the ahallmark of experiences such as this.

Author Timothy Good who has had two similar encounters himself, did not speak either, and in his book he co wrote with Lou Zinstag 'George Adamski: The Untold Story' he states that 'they are far too cautious to speak, they respond with a gesture, nod or a smile', but these encounters 'always end with a penetrating stare' as in his case.

Again thank you for your questions.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by David H N
reply to post by Aldolas

3. I am 6'4", dark hair and green eyes (sounds like a dating agency... not that I have ever been on one). Although I am English I have Swiss, and Russian decent also. Just to add that I have also had what can best be described as past life flashbacks, or visions that I feel are genuine. One such vision was in a white room with a teacher of sorts although I could see no faces it was vivid, and he said 'you have learnt everything you need to learn, but there is one last thing... before you come to Earth (ie. born), you will forget everything you have learnt'. and I remember finding this side splittingly funny at the time. I later read a very similar account in the book, 'Bringers of the Dawn'. So to be honest God only knows who we have been.

wow.....i could have written that about myself, except im not 6'4!..... but im dark hair green eyes.....i also have these visions of being in a white room, knowing others are there but not seeing them...i once had some kind of vision where i was sitting on a chair (in this white room) and i was asking if i could come home! but i was told i had to finish things here, i think i was crying too (this planet does get to me a bit! lol).......
back to the thread..... was a great encounter, i think im going to try it... my mother had a strange experience in spain, a male walked past her, and as she described it (time seemed to slow down, and he didnt only look at her, he looked 'into' her) she is convinced this person was from 'somewhere else'.... thanks for sharing your experience

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Hello cosmicstorm, that is interesting. I once asked what my spiritual home was, before I went to sleep, and I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night to a male voice clearly and, repeatedly saying 'Alcyone'. I had no idea what this meant at the time, but the closest I could come up with was Halcyon. When I eventually read 'Bringers of the Dawn', I was more than surprised to read that the spiritual home of the Beings of light is Alcyone in the Pleiades. I often ask questions that I want to be answered before I go to sleep, I have had a lot of interesting experiences that way. I forgot to mention that I'm only 6'4" in high heals

Thank you for your comments.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by David H N]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So you have all had telepathic experiences and/or are relatively spiritual.
I'm still interested in the ancestor bit though.

The reason I asked these questions is because I have had a theory running through my head for the last couple of years. I would prefer to ignore it (due to the possible implications), but it keeps surfacing.
The theory goes, that many of us have (part) alien ancestors(not only one alien race??). (even the bible mentions this!) and that this fact is more important than we know!
This could mean, that (possibly) the 3 of you are actually part 'nordic' either in blood or in soul and that is why you have been answered.
Perhaps the 'gift of telepathy' is a nordic 'talent' (I'm hoping that one is true.... I wonder why
)
Maybe they are just looking after their own family.
Follow up question being: Family through blood or soul?

Plan B is:
They don't look after their 'own family', but are here to follow an agenda. That is why you (cosmicstorm) have to finish your 'job' here and until you've finished (or decide to fail; please don't do that) they are going to look after you.
Follow up question to this one is of course: What is their agenda?!

Do nordic aliens actually have permanent bodies?

I think my next job is to ask one, if they want to meet me. But after my last discussion with my 'intuiton', I reckon I already know the answers I'll get...

Samuel

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Aldolas]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I forgot to mention that I'm only 6'4" in high heals

Well thats a whole other thread!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aldolas
So you have all had telepathic experiences and/or are relatively spiritual.
I'm still interested in the ancestor bit though.

The reason I asked these questions is because I have had a theory running through my head for the last couple of years. I would prefer to ignore it (due to the possible implications), but it keeps surfacing.
The theory goes, that many of us have (part) alien ancestors(not only one alien race??). (even the bible mentions this!) and that this fact is more important than we know!
This could mean, that (possibly) the 3 of you are actually part 'nordic' either in blood or in soul and that is why you have been answered.
Perhaps the 'gift of telepathy' is a nordic 'talent' (I'm hoping that one is true.... I wonder why
)
Maybe they are just looking after their own family.
Follow up question being: Family through blood or soul?

Plan B is:
They don't look after their 'own family', but are here to follow an agenda. That is why you (cosmicstorm) have to finish your 'job' here and until you've finished (or decide to fail; please don't do that) they are going to look after you.
Follow up question to this one is of course: What is their agenda?!

Do nordic aliens actually have permanent bodies?

I think my next job is to ask one, if they want to meet me. But after my last discussion with my 'intuiton', I reckon I already know the answers I'll get...

Samuel

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Aldolas]

Aldolas, well that would certainly explain a great deal
I have had a concept for many years that, Cro Magnon man were in fact from elsewhere, or possibly were put here through genetic engineering (possibly where the idea of the Annunaki come from). They were said to be tall, blonde and blue eyed beings, pointed chins and high foreheads [sound familiar], they were responsible for cave art, building shelters, farming etc. They inexplicably suddenly appeared, and disappeared along with the Neanderthals, and we are said to be hybrid of these to types Homo Sapien Sapiens.

There are also link to the native inhabitants of the Canary Islands called the Guanches, who some believe were living Cro Magnon man, these cave dwelling people were also tall, blonde and blue eyed. They mysteriously arrived on the islands via sail boat (strange inexplicable symbols have been found on the remote island of Fer, along with stick figures of boat)... although the winds would have taken them away from the islands and down the coast of Africa if they had come from Europe... this has given rise to the theory that they were suvivors of Atlantis. You can still see blue eyed, blonde haired Canarians who interbred with the Guanches. I visited pryamids that they built in Tenerife, and like Egyptians they mummified their dead.

I had a UFO encounter on the island, where I tried a similar experiment to the one in London, which can be found earlier on in this thread.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Im only 5ft 2 so I must be the smallest Nordic around

Ive seen a hybrid but it did not seem to have any nordic in it. I was told I was family. To me it was 1/3 human,1/3 reptile and 1/3 Gray. Its eyes were dark just like a Grays but not classic wrap around they were more round/tear drop style. Its skin had a green tinge to it, it was very tall and controlled my mind. Unfortunatly it gave no hint of being Nordic in any way! No blonde hair just a grey skull cap.

Im sure many of us on Earth are related to some alien some where. I still find it hard to believe in the theory of evolution even though its rammed down our throats at school. How can all these species just turn up over night? Where are all these missing link skeletons? I still believe we were put here.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Aldolas, well that would certainly explain a great deal

[...] the Annunaki [...] were said to be tall, blonde and blue eyed beings, pointed chins and high foreheads [sound familiar], they were responsible for cave art, building shelters, farming etc. [...]

which can be found earlier on in this thread.

It would explain a great deal, maybe even too much e.g. give rascists and warmongerers ammunition. That is why I have been trying to ignore these thoughts for a long time. The implications are way to enormous. If an interstellar War is being fought out on this planet (which does fit in with several stories I've read. incl. the one about the 3(?) alien species trying to force peace through the project 'planet earth' and creating a mixed race), then the chaotic times we live in are even more chaotic than they look... (is that possible? OMG)

And yes, that description is all too familiar.

The thing is, that according to the terrapapers we are all 1/2 royal-alien anyway. This is one thing protecting us. If we happen to be related to even more alien species, then everything gets even more complicated, due to our possible rights...

BTW I've read one of ZS books, the terra papers and I've found a lot of possible (to be honest probable/definite) UFO sightings and descriptions in the bible.

@"which can be found elsewhere in the thread": I've read the whole thread, mate! (at least twice!)

Another question: Are you all (all of you that have had the encounters) uncomfortable looking at (pictures of) greys?
They scare the [snip] out of me.

Originally posted by Mr Green
Im only 5ft 2 so I must be the smallest Nordic around

Ive seen a hybrid but it did not seem to have any nordic in it. I was told I was family. To me it was 1/3 human,1/3 reptile and 1/3 Gray. [...]

@smallest Nordic: LOL

Where did you see it? If it has been covered a link would be nice
. And who told you, you where family?

I don't know about reptilien but I'ld definately hate to be related to a grey. Imagine a family reunion, NO THANKYOU!!!111

Cya l8er,
Samuel

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aldolas

Another question: Are you all (all of you that have had the encounters) uncomfortable looking at (pictures of) greys?

Have you not seen my thread "Why am I terrified of the Grays?" this may answer your question I think.

(yes Im terrified of the dam things)

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aldolas

Where did you see it? If it has been covered a link would be nice . And who told you, you where family?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who told me it was family? God knows it was during my last abduction I was just lying there with this massive noise above my house just after they had put me back, I thought oh its happened again so I said "look Im sick of this please tell me who the hybrid was" and then this voice told me telepathically. The noise stayed above my house for several more minutes it was like a static passenger jet engine hovering above my house. It then slowly moved off, I wish to this day Id looked out of the window but I darnt.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I have an appeal to anyone who has knowledge about a UFO case. I once saw a TV show Sightings several years ago, and on it Bob Oeschler was talking about some information that he and other researchers including Tim Good had received from someone anonymously calling themselves the 'Guardian'.

What I am interested in is the information that this person wrote, I know about the alleged crash saucer video in Canada. Bob Oeschler read out some of the information, including 'The Nordics are trying to contact artists'... among many other strange things. Ofcourse this is of interest to me, because of the encounter that I had and being an artist also. I would otherwise have probably dismissed this account, but in the light of this piece of information, it makes me wonder what else he may have written, when he posted the video of the saucer, along with his thumb print on the label. Just wondering. Thanks.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Aldolas

Can't say that I am frightened on the Grays, although whirlpools scare the heebie jeebies out of me for some reason, and giant squid.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join