It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close encounter with a 'Nordic' type being

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I have mentioned this encounter that I had elsewhere on a thread, but I felt it was about time I created a post so that I can share the information with other members. I hope that you find it of interest.

I was originally inspired by a timothy Good 'Radio One' interview, in which he describes a telepathic contact experience that he had in the late sixties. I decided to try a similar experiment myself in 1991. I was waiting for a train in Charing Cross railway station in London, and I thought it may be a good time to try and contact these beings who are said to live among us incognito.

I asked the question in my mind "If there are any
beings from elsewhere, witin the vicinity of Charing
Cross station could you please come and prove it?".
After concentrating for around half an hour, I boarded
my train and thought nothing more of it. I noticed
that the carriage was full being the height of rush
hour. I felt that it was strange that no one standing
was interested in sitting down in the available seat
directly opposite me by the window.

Just before the train departed a man entered the train
from my left and immediadetly sat in the seat in front
of me. I noticed that he was dressed in a tan coloured
suit and tie with a matching attache case. He was
around six foot three, had short blonde hair brushed
back, blue eyes and had a swedish appearence. Although
I had made no connection that he was one of these
beings at this time, I noticed that he was acting
strangely by observing the other people on the train.
He even at times turned around to look at the other
people seated behind.

He then leant forward and started to observe his own
hands, which I also felt was unusual. It was at this
point that it occured to me that he may be one of
these "Beings". So I asked the question "If you are a
being from elsewhere, please place your right index
finger on the right side of your nose?".

As soon as I had telepathically asked the question, he
responded by doing just that. Very slowly and
carefully placing his finger on his nose, holding it
there for some time, before lowering it. I asked if he
could do various other gestures to confirm if he was
from elsewhere, but he did not respond to this. The
only other time that he responded in exactly the same
way, was when I asked if he "Was one of the beings
responsible for the crop circle pheneomenon?".

As the journey approached it's end, I was thinking
that "I am not convinced that you are from elsewhere,
as you could have been placing your finger on your
nose by coincidence". He immediately responded to this
with apparent frustration. This reaction in itself
seemed far more convincing than the initial
experiment. I then asked the question again in my
mind, "If you are from elsewhere then please tap on
your attache case three times?". With both hands on
his attache case, he slightly shook his head, and then
started to tap with both hands firmly, once...
twice... three times.He paused for a moment, tapped
again once... twice... three times. Then once again
paused, then tapped once... twice... three times
finally. Three sets of three in total. He then turned
and stared directly at me.

Up until this point I had not established direct eye
contact with him, but had little choice but to stare
back at this point. As I did so I noticed that his
face was assymetrically perfect, his eyes slightly
slanted and pale blue with flecks of violet in the
irises. His cheek bones were high set. I began to
realize the enormity of the experience for the first
time as I stared into the man's eyes. I was thinking
about trying to speak verbally with him, but then
after about twenty seconds my train arrived at the
stop. Due to being somewhat stunned by the experience,
I broke the stare and continued to gather my port
folio and depart from the train. I remember hearing
him behind me sounding frustrated again.

To read more please visit My Blog

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thats an awesome story.. i think im going to try that. I really don't expect anything to happen but its worth a try.

I know that hindsight is 20/20, but are you regretting that you didn't telepathically ask him to have a private conversation? That's probably the reason he came for you and why he was frustrated.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yeah, I met a white guy once too.

nice guy actually.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Shouldn't this really be in the story section?

It is even formatted like a story.

Seriously, why would the guy be frustrated because you weren't convinced I am sure if you have a Nordic sitting on the train next to you and he is looking strangely at his hands like he "just appeared" in his body (by inference) most likely wouldn't be to concerned if you are understanding his telepathic responses.

No offense, not a bad read, but not really written like you have any emotion attached to it.

Besides I think the Nordics wear thier hair very long!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by David H N

I was originally inspired by a timothy Good 'Radio One' interview, in which he describes a telepathic contact experience that he had in the late sixties

Hi

I remember reading this in Timothy Goods book actually and could not believe that he would try such a thing. I remember him saying he tryed it out in a hotel lobby and got an alien to tap its nose!! I must admit to attempting it myself several times too but nothing ever happened that I was aware of anyway.

Your experience sounds amazing, such experiences stay with us for life, its like they happened just yesterday in our memory even though it happenned maybe years ago.

Thanks for posting it, I would love to meet one maybe I will try Timothys technique again actually

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

There was no inference that he had "just appeared" by looking at his hands, I felt that at that point he was just trying to indirectly attract my attention. I feel that when you have an experience like this that it is perhaps better to convey it to others in a matter of fact way, without adding drama to it, however in the blog link I describe how the experience left a profound spiritual effect on me. I'm not trying to prove anything by sharing this information, but I feel that some people will find this type of encounter interesting and perhaps inspire them to try a similar experiment for themselves.

These types of beings sometimes referred to as Blondes, Talls, Nordics have been witnessed with short and long hair. Contactee Howard Menger once claimed to have cut their hair to help them infiltrate society without attracting attention.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by David H N]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

I also had a sighting of a UFO at Charing Cross with hundreds of witnesses before the encounter, and another sighting of a craft near my home not long after which is described on my blog. I linked these sightings to the experience on the train, and was left in no doubt that if these beings are human but from another planet, time or dimension.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by David H N]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Some say this is a picture of a Nordic being. I personally think it is a fake but who knows.Did the guy look similar to this female nordic.

jamescasbolt.com...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
David,

After looking at your blog I see why your format was different when your experience was being told than the top part of your post where you began the telling.

It was a copy and paste from the blog, I don't blame you for not wanting to retype the entire thing when it was already written in full.

I completely believe in the telepathic communication and there would be a difference between a physically manifested "entitiy" and one switching time/space bounderies.

I can imagine the adrendaline you must have been pumping when you got the affirmation from the guy that something was up.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That was a fascinating story! Though if this being was a bit irritated I can certainly see why. Making it prove itself 3 times and then just exiting the train? At the very least you should have sent a telepathic message thanking it for taking the time to meet you there, and saying you are a bit freaked and need to leave now.

Though I honestly can't imagine not wanting to speak with it, most especially if it was in the form of a good looking blond male.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Some say this is a picture of a Nordic being. I personally think it is a fake but who knows.Did the guy look similar to this female nordic.

jamescasbolt.com...

Thank you for the picture, very interesting, although it does look doctored and high contrast suggests that there is something to hide, the eyes look horizontally flipped... but interesting none the less. Compared to the man I witnessed, I would have to say no I'm afraid, he looked more like the actor Robert Patrick in the film Treminator2 in which he played T-1000. I noticed that there was no sign of stubble or facial hair, his face was symmetrical and he had a Scandinavian appearance. There is another account that you can be read if you follow this link, that involves two alleged female beings of the same type that you may be interested in. Again thanks for the picture, perhaps there are also the ashen white skinned types of entities out there somewhere also, I remember reading an alleged autopsy in the book Above Top Secret where the body had no melanin and totally flat feet, tall and blonde.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

So does every Nord have a giant spotlight on their face at all times?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

So does every Nord have a giant spotlight on their face at all times?

No silly she is clearly opening the refrigerator door at that point, looking for their favorite drink " Yaks milk"
see proof here:::::::> www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Arn't the Nordics the ones of the light? The ones who are here to help us? I sometimes think people say this because they look the most like us so they must be the nicest aliens! Maybe you should have tryed to ask him of such things, but I realize at the time its very difficult to think of anything apart from "Is this really happening" ?

Maybe we should all do Timothy Goods experiment for the next week and see what entities try to talk to us
Well Im gonna try it just for the sake of it anyway, what is there to loose?

Ms green

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wow. Sounds like quite an experience... I'll try that one day. I've tried to communicate with other beings doing that, but not in crowds of people... actually I tried that in my backyard
maybe there is a range limit to telepathy

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by David H N

Hi David!
What a really cool story thanks for sharing it

I actually got a deja vu feeling when i read your account as i have heard a similar story on ATS before. Either it really does work or maybe it only works for some people?
I meant to try this experiment before but completely forgot, next time i'm on a bus i will ask the question telepathically. Normally when i'm on the bus i attract the local nutter, so having a hunky Nordic type guy sitting next to me seems quite appealling

Cheers
Eevee

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well Ive tryed it for 2 days on and off when Im in a crowded place.....nothing. I find Im looking strangely at anyone over 5ft 10 with blonde hair whos slightly muscular

No its not working for me, maybe I better stop before I get hit or taken away to the local nut house. Or even worse followed by a jealous girlfriend of some tall blonde bloke.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Dammit! you mean to say you haven't had gorgeous blonde guys tripping over themselves to strike up a random conversation? Or inviting you for a coffee so they can impart all the mysteries of the universere on you?

Seriously though, i am going to try it

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
He probably did these things because your were saying them aloud not knowing your were doing this. He was having some fun with you at your expence. Some times people mumble things when they think there thinkng them in there head, dont worry I think we all do it at somtime in our life.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I met a nordic a couple of minutes ago. Tried convincing him to do tricks for me aswell, but he just kept staring at me through the mirror.

This seems like an attempt to draw attention to a persons website. Nothing more, nothing less.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join