It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cointel Pro within ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I needed to bring this up big time.

I stayed away from the boards for a few weeks and read ALOT of stuff that was so 'against ATS', it wasn't fit.

I've been known to be a 'catylist' with certain things.

I would expect people that I'm familar with and THOSE that I'm not...to come here and talk about this.

Mods...please don't move this to skunky or otherwise, as this is a big issue. If it is moved, and I receive a u2u explaing the jists, then it will be forever swept under the rug...unfortunatley.

I think IMHO, that it is high time, that issues like these be discussed, in FULL light with the members of this board.

The conspiracy is...

Was ATS approached by guverment intel of any sorts/bought out?

"Deny Ignorance"

Now...before you look at me indifferently...think about these things.

I'm not creating drama...far from it. Don't even go there.

I've read ALL the resources that people can throw at me, and I'm sitting here, looking at the screen, with my hands folded together under my chin....sighing.

I've copied this thread to my notepad, and wonder how fast this will be deleted/moved or...

I want to know the truth.

What about?

"Was ATS approached by guverment intel of any sorts/bought out?" - Roundabouts?

Don't put me on yer baddy list because I asked this...Remember, I joined this particular site because it subscribed to free speech!

~Ducky~

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Oh joy...here we go again....

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

"Here we go again?"
Not really.

I've always respected your posts Mr.Wupy.

Talk with me.

~Ducky~

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The discussion comes up once a month or so, is ATS a cointelpro site and owned by the government.

I've been a member for years. I was a mod for a year. I don't live in Langley Virginia and my only relationship with the government is yelling about the taxes those jerks take out of my wallet.

this subject has been discussed to death. The accusations have been made over and over. Not one person, Not one, has ever provided even a shred of proof or even anything beyond a reasonable doubt.

The reason they can't do that is it's not true.

This is a discussion site about what might be, about sharing info we have all collected and maybe, just maybe, discovering some truth in this crazy world.

That's the only reason I'm here everyday. The folks on this site educate me.

As for cointelpro, Think what you want. I'll do the same and we can both act accordingly.

Love and light,

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

That's EXACTLY why I'm here as well.

Mr.Wupy Sir? Don't think less of me because I have these thoughts.

~Ducky~

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've been her five or so months and see this thread pop up, or rather, similar threads with the same idea over and over.
Firstly, why would the big bad government want control of the site, any and all information would supposedly already be available to them.
Secondly, lets say they want corntrol due to disinfo. Most of the people spreading what could be callled disinfo on this site probably have nothing to do with the government, the ones that do don't get paid for it. The government doesn't have to do anything at all, we are perfectly good at deluding ourselves. People here love threads with scant or made u or found on Youtube info than the ones with real info.
Will your thread be removed? No. Will you be banned? No. Will some folks be angry with you? Possibly.
Go ahead and start your own site if you want. If it did any fair amountof business people would claim it was controlled as well. It's the way this group is.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
reply to post by mrwupy

That's EXACTLY why I'm here as well.

Mr.Wupy Sir? Don't think less of me because I have these thoughts.

~Ducky~

I don't think less of you. I once had them myself. I was going to write a short story once about how the mods took me into custody and interogated me because of what I posted here.

I'm so glad I never got around to writing that story

As long as your questioning you're learning.

Never stop. Never ever stop.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I do think it is time to settle this once and for all, and I do not think the government is in control of ATS. I mean, half the people on here think half the people on here are nuts.

I don't know why the government would spend a lot of time spreading disinfo here on ATS when instead we can read about how Hilary Clinton is a reptilian, and how Barack Obama is the antichrist?

We get the disinfo from the news, and that is spread here. So it's not really the government, but it is, if you follow me.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I've been known to be a 'catylist' with certain things.

Wow, you obviously aren't known as a good speller.

It looks like someone is going fishing!!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuebor

You feel the need to attack my spelling?
That's it?

Fishing? You caught a rubber boot.

Thanks for your subjective thoughts.

~Ducky~

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Ducky, good to see you posting again.

I don't believe ATS is controlled by the government. I see no reason for it. But...... there are some things I don't say because there is always a bit of doubt that I could be wrong.

May I ask what led you to create this thread? Have you heard something to cause you to suspect this site is not what it is purported to be?

Please share your thoughts on this subject. I, too, would like to put this issue put to bed.

dizzie (Marilyn)

[edit on 9-5-2008 by dizziedame]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

No. Never. Unequivocally, no.

Weren't you at our "Revolution Event" party in NYC?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

there are some things I don't say because there is always a bit of doubt that I could be wrong.

Same for me.

It's not just the 'here-say' that I read from other sites...

'Other sites'?.,..it shouldn't really matter eh?

I liken ATS to 'the cleaning corps in my province here. I know it's apples and oranges, mabey a weird analogy...but likened, all the sense.

"Word of mouth...means everything"...in my business.

When one starts to hear things progressing...ALL businesses take heed.

~Ducky~

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thankyou Sir for addressing this issue.

UMMMMMM...as a matter of fact I was.

~Ducky~

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

UMMMMMM...as a matter of fact I was.

Oh... I was confused... didn't you shake my hand, give me a hug, and comment on what a fantastic job we were doing in taking ATS to the next level?

We met. We conversed. We shared thoughts. Why would you come here and doubt that?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

First and foremost (as far as I know) ATS is a business...and a pretty cool one at that.

Next, the 'government' doesn't need complicity from the ownership to obtain anything they need on this site. (Mark my words on that.
)

They read it.

They post in it.

Plain and simple.

So, when you come here, it's delusional to think otherwise. Like most 'public' squares, this one is surrounded by city hall.

But so what?

I'm not sure I understand how that represents a substantial risk. And, if you think otherwise, why do you post here at all?

[edit on 9-5-2008 by loam]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yes Sir. I met in you in person and shook your hand, and was very pleased to meet you, along side others.

~Ducky~

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I wish I hadn't missed it!

reply to post by TheDuckster

On topic: I don't think the government has to have any control over this site at all to make it useful to them if they so choose. No offense against ATS, but I think the government has bigger fish to fry when manipulating the consciousness of the masses. If anything, they would probably use ATS as a barometer to see how well they were actually doing in brainwashing us all.

The only way I could see the government finding it necessary to have any direct intervention with ATS would be if classified material were to be posted here.

[edit on 5/9/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

and was very pleased to meet you, along side others.

So then... why on earth do you give any credence to the viscous lies about us?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I needed to bring this up big time.

I think IMHO, that it is high time, that issues like these be discussed, in FULL light with the members of this board.

The conspiracy is...

"Deny Ignorance"

I want to know the truth.

What about?

"Was ATS approached by guverment intel of any sorts/bought out?" - Roundabouts?

Don't put me on yer baddy list because I asked this...Remember, I joined this particular site because it subscribed to free speech!

~Ducky~

You can't be serious?? I know I am a newb to this site in the scope of things...but I think a MAJOR dose of paranoia is affecting a lot of people, endless posts of "I am leaving ATS, oh whoa is me, the powers that be on ATS are persecuting me, they have moved my thread..."they" have censored me, they are 'disinformation agents '" and now...."guverment intel" is doing what? "Infiltrating ATS?"

Seriously I almost spit beer on my monitor, you have to be joking...you seriously think that "guverment intel" agents are joining ATS right now lmfao... that we pose such a threat to life as we know it, that we have to be monitored? You and anyone who thinks this, seriously, you need at least a month off from ATS lmfao, to get your LIFE in perspective and I mean this in the kindest of ways....

Good luck in your search lol

[edit on 9-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join