It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prosecution Of George W. Bush For Murder

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sadly the real culprits are the neocons who took over his administration who pushed the war based on their ideological assumptions and not the facts.

I just finished Craig Unger's "The Fall of the House of Bush" and he goes into the whole sorry story in detail... Its not (no matter how I dislike him) his fault that he is a simplton and way in over his head from the getgo.

If anything the ones who should be hauled before the courts and the whole neocon apparatus from cheney the dick on down.

bush minor if anything was a willing patsy.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
If anything the ones who should be hauled before the courts and the whole neocon apparatus from cheney the dick on down.

Cheney really has run the last 8 years. However, he won't be brought up on charges or tried. I'm sure of it. Once he's out of office no one in politics would bother with him. He's used up and they want whatever will move them through their political career the fastest.

Going after Cheney would just slow them down.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh

Originally posted by jasonhb
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Yes, this is certainly a bogus thread. No leg to stand on.

Indeed. Absolutely no evidence that Bush benefited from lying to the public he's supposed to serve. None at all. He's actually the greatest leader of the 21st century because you can't misunderestimate his ability to unmislead the masses. His uppance will come.

Now I must go and rearrange my collection of tinned foil hats that I acquired from a travelling merchant from Tuscany and a bumbling lovable orphan from Finland called Juho.

Paraguay is supposed to be quite nice in the spring.

Perhaps he is being held hostage by the Illuminati or the ET (for the tin foil
crowd) and has to go with the flow.

The 911 investigation involvement and Nazi backing history have been
BIG TIME on the web for years.

If all that bounces off the Illuminati like bullets off superman there
is no hope of even the slightest threat to Bush being accused of
anything.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Maybe the Iranians will get him..

Iran announces that it may press charges against the United States and Britain over their involvement in a deadly blast in Shiraz.

Following investigations into an explosion last month at a religious center in the southern city of Shiraz, Iran announced Thursday that it had arrested six people in connection with the incident.

Iran's Intelligence Minister Gholam-Hossein Mohseni-Ejei said on Thursday that the terrorist group had plans to carry out similar attacks in other cities.

Iran's judiciary spokesman, Alireza Jamshidi, confirmed on Monday that the American and British governments had been involved in the fatal incident.

www.presstv.com...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Like I've said to many times. Slaves will be slaves until they do not want to be slaves no more. It's up to the people. The sad thing is that the people are scared and fear enslaves their ability to say F @@K IT! and take a stand. " But what if I lose my job? " or what about the military force?, where will I go?, what can I do?, I'm so scared! To many people have been programmed to keep their jobs and to pay the elite. I long for the day when people don't care if they die because they know their fellow citizen is right behind them and another behind him and another behind her and they will not stop until the fear is defeated and the people take charge of their country. For some reason I sound like a novel instead of what should happen.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Seeing as I'm posting here i know im fighting an uphill battle.......but here it goes.

IF Bush lied about Iraq, why didnt Congress figure it out? They read the same documents he did and voted to go to war! One being a female running for president, go figure! But she never read the reports, only a handful of senators actually did. Doesnt say much about them(both Left and Right). So dont put the blame in the hands of our President, put the blame in the hands of the government as a whole, since they missed it also(Now that is IF he lied, but seeing as how 22 other countries came up with the same intel we did, I highly doubt it was a lie).

And why did it take more than a dozen UN resolutions before anyone did anything about Iraq? If anything we(US) were keeping our part of the bargain with Iraq. Resolutions which infact were given when Clinton was in office. Resolutions about WMD's, but Saddam wouldnt abide by them.

I say we were enforcing what no one else in the UN would(Food for Oil scandel anyone???)

IF he lied about it, why? It certainly wasnt for oil. And if it was wouldnt he go for a more oil rich country(sorry to say that Iraq doesnt hold the 2nd most oil reserves)? Why are the gas prices going up in the United States? Bush isnt getting it. Every penny can be accounted for for the prices of gas. Cheney(sp?) maybe, but bush no.

AND Saddam DID have WMD's!!! Yeah I said it fellas, sorry to bust your bubble. He's used them on the Kurds! Why dont you seem to remember that?

Also, the war in Iraq ended years ago. We are no longer fighting Iraq! I hope you all realize that. But it seems that most of you dont. We're fighting Terrorists, yes terrorist. Now if they happen to be Iraq citizens, that doesnt mean we're fighting Iraq still.

So anyone wanting to pull out of Iraq now is supporting terrorism. Now before you flame me all to hell......I really want you to think about it for a day or so. Really think about it. Anyone willing to blowthemselves up to kill American troops/civilians is a T.E.R.R.O.R.I.S.T. regardless of where they're doing it.

You people seem to blame everything that happens in this country on Bush, because thats soemone you can point the finger at and say, "well hes our leader, he controls everything so it must be his fault!". Well it doesnt work that way, i wish it was that simple guys, but it cant be.

You wonder why your gas prices is going up? You wonder why food prices is going up? You wonder why the economy is in a slump? There is only one place to look for the answers to those questions, "Global Warming".

But thats another topic for another time. Stop trying to blame Bush for everything you dont like about your country and yourself, and start loving your country for those very reasons, because this is one of the few countries where you can talk the way you are talking here. Freedom is one thing you take for granted when you never have to fight for it.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by voodoomaster2008

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi's killed, millions displaced---ALL BASED ON LIES.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

Great post, just wanted to add that its in the hundreds of thousands, probably even closing in on a million. Last time I heard the stats the death toll was hovering around 640,000 killed civilians. That was quite a while ago so I'm sure its increased dramatically. We have a word for this, its called genocide.

You forget most of the civilian deaths in Iraq are sectarian related murders, skirmishes, carbombs, suicide bombs..The fact is that its Sunni's and Shi'ite's killing eachother..You can call it genocide, I call it a small civil war that resulted from longlasting tensions between the former ruling class Sunni's, and the Shi'ites who had little to fear from the Sunni minority once Saddam's brutal dictatorship was dealt with.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sneerglaw_II

No they did not... they were given briefings by administration spokesmen and saw only the "intel" that they wanted them to see.

So no they did not read the same documents the White House did.

BTW that is throughly documented in and of itself.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

Sad, you still think this is about democrats and republicans?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker Don"t Ever Underestimate The "True" Patriots Of This Great Country. .Bush, Chaney , Rove ,Rumsfeld, Kissinger , And The Whole Bush Criminal Family WILL Be Served Their Punishment For The CRIMES That They Have Committed Believe Me ! These Traitors Will Not Go Unpunished .The Stage's Are Being Set In Motion For It To Happen . They Can Run But They Cant Hide . It Just Takes Organization And The Commitment To RIGHT THE WRONGS .And The Brass Cajones To GET IT DONE !!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You know everyone says that "Bush is such a retard", "just look at him when he speaks, he's a moron", but guess what him and his buddies are getting away with all this bull#. So anyone who claims Bush is retarded can look into a mirror and see the real idiot. I bet Bush is thinking to himself "This nation is full of retards!"

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The Media is the Government's cattle....

America needs to look past them and all the lies we are fed.

Down with this horrible Administration of criminals.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Give them their trial and hang them till they are dead, dead, dead.

Society needs a clean house once in a while. Lets start by cutting a few tall poppies.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'd like to revive this thread. Vincent Bugliosi was the prosecutor of the Manson family and has won 21 of 21 capital murder cases that he has tried. He has authored bestsellers one after another, but has not bee allowed to promote his new book in any mainstream media.

He is known as one of, if not the best, prosecutor in modern history. And Mr. Bugliosi is convinced that he has built a case against Bush that would convict him of murder.

www.prosecutionofbush.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Okay
so on your own standards

i guess we should incriminate the entire congress, because they signed bush's declaration of war on terrorism, oh, and they fund it

Tony Blair has to go to
in fact, any country that has troops there should be just as guilty, because of a well-known thing as "guilt by association"

If you believe Bush attacked based on 100% made-up evidence, fine, all the power to ya, its a free world

I just beg you not to be so quick to dispel the notion that Iraq really did have WMD's....to do so would might very well come back and bite you in the rump one day

Should the presidents from the civil war, WW 1 and WW2 be tried for war crimes, as well?

And as for the new American president (mccain or obama) will that person be guilty of these same war crimes if he does not immediately withdraw all troops and cease all action in Iraq?

If your answer is no - then i think a really good reason why is in order

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Bugliosi addresses exactly the questions you pose. That at the very least, Rice, Rumsfeld and Cheney would be complicit. And perhaps they would be able to plea bargain.

You shouldn't rush to dismiss this until you read the book or the content of his case. You make your sweeping claim without assessing the case at all.

The case is not made against ANY war. It's made against THIS war and the lies that it was based on, and who knew what and when. And who had what evidence when. And who lied and what evidence proves it.

There is no statute of limitations on murder.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

WMD, al-Qaida links debunked

The study counted 935 false statements in the two-year period. It found that in speeches, briefings, interviews and other venues, Bush and administration officials stated unequivocally on at least 532 occasions that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction or was trying to produce or obtain them or had links to al-Qaida or both.

Sources:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

LMAO

nuff said.

Nice try though.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

and once again
go re-read my post

Prove to me that Saddam Didnt have WMD's
you can't

you can only prove that i can't prove he did

So, if he said no to UN weapons inspectors for weeks

what do you think he was doing?

Playing canasta with the kurds?

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

LOL

Never a SINGLE SHRED of evidence he did-Even the "complicit" congress admits it. But if you want to stay in your bubble world of the "what-ifs" to keep justifiying this train-wreck and illegal occupation, knock yourself out homie. Ignorance is bliss...

peace

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashback
There is no statute of limitations on murder.

exactly
so...i go back to the other wars

What prescedent did the presidents of their times h ave to go to war?

Pearl Harbor was an attack on the US and was a means for us to enter the European conflict, which later became known as WW 2 (which you know of course....)

So...9/11 couldnt be considered a modern day Pearl Harbor?

The civil war was because the south disagreed with the north (i know there were many reasons for it, but ultimately this is what it boils down to 'in a nutshell' so to speak)

So....whats the difference?
I know you didnt bring up other wars, but i am.
Because i believe it proves a point.

Also. -you are correct, i should go read the book, and i will get around to it.

oh, and to the matrix pill guy - if you want to debate, you do so with dignity and respect
throwing snide remarks left and right won't get you much respect.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join