It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prosecution Of George W. Bush For Murder

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The Prosecution Of George W. Bush For Murder

www.commondreams.org

There is direct evidence that President George W. Bush did not honorably lead this nation, but deliberately misled it into a war he wanted. Bush and his administration knowingly lied to Congress and to the American public — lies that have cost the lives of more than 4,000 young American soldiers and close to $1 trillion.

A Monumental Lie

In his first nationally televised address on the Iraqi crisis on October 7, 2002, six days after receiving the National Intelligence Estimate (NIE), a classified CIA report, President Bush told millions of Americans the exact opposite of what the CIA was telling him -a monumental lie to the nation and the world.

On the evening of October 7, 2002, the very latest CIA intelligence was that Hussein was not an imminent threat to the U.S. This same information was delivered to the Bush administration as early as October 1, 2002, in the NIE, including input from the CIA and 15 other U.S. intelligence agencies. In addition, CIA director George Tenet briefed Bush in the Oval Office on the morning of October 7th.

(visit the link for the full news article)

+6 more 
posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This will be sure to send the gov-lovers and war-mongers into their regular tizzies, attacks, and derailments...

4,000+ U.S. Soldiers killed---ALL BASED ON LIES.

Tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi's killed, millions displaced---ALL BASED ON LIES.

Indeed, these maniacs should have long ago been hauled up before an International tribunal for Mass Murder, War Crimes, and Treason.

Instead, (with the help of their ever complicit, corrupted, and infiltrated Main Stream Media) they are now cooking up ROUND TWO of mass death and destruction for their war-profiteering delight---IRAN, and possibly Syria as a side-dish.

So instead of these criminals being brought to justice for their lies, deception, and responsibility for untolds amount of sufferning and death, they are thumbing their noses at the entire world, laughing in all of our faces, and conspiring to ram through their next destructional war-profiteering farce!

I feel as if I'm peering deep down into the endless Rabbit Hole...

The 9/11 Lie

The Bush administration put undue pressure on U.S. intelligence agencies to provide it with conclusions that would help them in their quest for war. Bush’s former counterterrorism chief, Richard Clarke, said that on September 12, 2001, one day after 9/11, “The President in a very intimidating way left us — me and my staff — with the clear indication that he wanted us to come back with the word that there was an Iraqi hand behind 9/11.”

Bush said on October 7, 2002, “We know that Iraq and the Al Qaeda terrorist network share a common enemy — the United States of America. We know that Iraq and Al Qaeda have had high level contacts that go back a decade,” and that “Iraq has trained Al Qaeda members in bomb-making and poisons and deadly gasses.” Of Hussein, he said on November 1, 2002, “We know he’s got ties with Al Qaeda.”

Even after Bush admitted on September 17, 2003, that he had “no evidence” that Saddam Hussein was involved with 9/11, he audaciously continued, in the months and years that followed, to clearly suggest, without stating it outright, that Hussein was involved in 9/11.

On March 20, 2006, Bush said, “I was very careful never to say that Saddam Hussein ordered the attack on America.”

www.commondreams.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Excellent thread.
I don't think enough attention can be drawn to Bush, his cronies, and their war crimes.

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Man if only we could actually try this retard like the war criminal he is...
If only we could give him a formal hearing at the Hague and let him try to defend himself in the spot light.

His testimony wouldn't up more than 2 minutes...

When will Americans realize none of the justifications for the Iraq War stand up to scrutiny:

- WMD's?
www.cnn.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
Debunked.

-Link to Al-Qaeda?

Even Bush himself, the 9/11 Commission and the CIA admits there's no proof of it:

Bush, 2006:

"First, just if I might correct a misperception, I don’t think we ever said — at least I know I didn’t say that there was a direct connection between September the 11th and Saddam Hussein."

9/11 Commission, 2006:

"9/11 Commission concluded that "to date we have seen no evidence that these or the earlier contacts ever developed into a collaborative operational relationship. Nor have we seen evidence indicating that Iraq cooperated with al Qaeda in developing or carrying out any attacks against the United States."

CIA, 2006:

"We did not have "credible intelligence reporting" of operational collaboration between Iraq and al-Qaeda."

Then what do the Republicans do?

Fall back on the "Oh but Saddam was a bad guy..." excuse to try and pass it off as some half-baked justification.
Haha, if every tyrannical dictator in the world needs to be toppled and his people "liberated" why didn't I see the US overthrowing Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Slobodan Milosevic, Nazarbayev of Turkmenistan, or Robert Mugabe?

They're all bad guys. They all torture and kill people. GO GET 'EM!

Oh wait... their not sitting atop the world's second largest reserves of oil!
Ahhh....
In other words, USA only plays "Good Cop" when it suits them. When the neck-deep-in-Oil-profit Republicans, can get something out of it.
Liberating the innocent is tertiary objective.
Greed is primary.

How can people still believe this mentally-defective war-mongeror and his excuses?

May god have pity on their manipulated and gullible souls...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well do not get your hopes high.

He is not the first one to escape judgement, which he should deserve.

Many politicians and presidents and kings and dictators and other rulers are or were responsible for killing millions of people. Like mister Henry Kissinger for. He is a fine example, of what protection a powerful man does have. He should be trialed for killing a lot of people, but instead he gets a Nobel prize for peace. And mister Bush shall not be trialed or prosecuted or shall ever see the court from the inside. And this was not the first time, that a war has been started by false flag attack and was based on lies.

So nothing new really.

Just a brand new package of the oldest trick in the book.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi's killed, millions displaced---ALL BASED ON LIES.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

Great post, just wanted to add that its in the hundreds of thousands, probably even closing in on a million. Last time I heard the stats the death toll was hovering around 640,000 killed civilians. That was quite a while ago so I'm sure its increased dramatically. We have a word for this, its called genocide.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What's incomprehensible to me is that all the world leaders know this already, yet they have done NOTHING about it. Why is the rest of the world not calling for the heads of Cheney and Bush? It's not like we're going to continue to be a superpower much longer.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm sure many have heard of the 90,000+ ranch the Bush family bought in Paraguay. What you may not be aware of is the fact that Paraguay does NOT extredite anyone for a political crime.

I can see bush running to somewhere with his oil money and Blackwater to protect him.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Bush delibertly lied to the American Public. There are numerous reasons why he wanted to go to war there, but that is not what we wanted

He said that Al-Qaeda was in Iraq. He was WRONG. He was trying to bring the Iraq War back to 9-11, and the simpathy for him. He is now right, because his was in Iraq, BROUGHT Al-Qaeda to Iraq.

He said Iraq has WMDs, but again, wrong, we found no evidence of WMDs. This war was all fought on the presnse of the Oil Companies. The Iraq War is ultimanly the reason befind higher gas prices.

Operation 'Iraq Freedom' has brought nothing but enslavment to the Iraqi people.

But now that were there, we need to stay there, or its going to turn into a hell hole. Its the worst of both worlds

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Even if he is 100% guilty of everything said, you will never try him and convict him of anything. Rant and Rave all you want. He is going to walk away from this one untouched and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. Now that is power. It should scare the living daylights out of you and everyone else.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Yes, this is certainly a bogus thread. No leg to stand on.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonhb

Yes, this is certainly a bogus thread. No leg to stand on.

Indeed. Absolutely no evidence that Bush benefited from lying to the public he's supposed to serve. None at all. He's actually the greatest leader of the 21st century because you can't misunderestimate his ability to unmislead the masses. His uppance will come.

Now I must go and rearrange my collection of tinned foil hats that I acquired from a travelling merchant from Tuscany and a bumbling lovable orphan from Finland called Juho.

Paraguay is supposed to be quite nice in the spring.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Clearly, its time that everyone who can get themselves together to actually go arrest our leaders and not let all the paid off agents stop us. And yea, it might mean guns and people willing to fight and die for this blood ridden sick country. Theres some serious good that needs to get out and people should.

So when the rest of you are done fillling your head with knowledge about the obvious horrible world stage that Bush acts on lets me know because we all need to do this at once. So while I'm doing my thing to shine light and your doing your thing to shine the light and then millions of us are doing are thing.

All the world's our stage and the royal bloodlines, horrible corporate entities and creators, AIDs, Aspartame, round up ready soybeans, suppresed technology, should no longer be tolerated.

And before you jump on me I didn't say was an overnight thing or that was easy.

When your all ready let me know because I'll be waiting with that sick smiile you get when real justice is about to be served.

Man because of our irresponsible credit and other loan companies college studetns are told to piss off when it comes to loans because now they are afraid of losing everything after they let themeselves "lose" everything. They gave those loans out every poor person asking and they send me 12 credit card offers a week.
What you people talk about is can not only be proven, its obvious on a day to day level.

I know a guy who bought 4 acres, a 5 bedroom three story house, a pool and who knows what else for 450,000. Point is the housing is so cheap its too cheap.

Heres my anecdote that makes all this so personal. Before this I had a different outlook.

I can't get $20,000 loan at 14.78% interest rate for education due to the new rules lenders have in place (mines Sallie Mae). So yea what these people do with our money and their "power" trickles down to the very people we want to rise up in this country. After three years of college I simply cannot finish my last 30 credits at the college that I went to community college for two years so I could work hard an afford it for two when I got there. With no history of financial irresponsibility just looking for an education.

His reign is hurtin everybody.

"Even if he is 100% guilty of everything said, you will never try him and convict him of anything. Rant and Rave all you want. He is going to walk away from this one untouched and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. Now that is power. It should scare the living daylights out of you and everyone else."

You really do believe your powerless. Well you and the rest of the foollish thinking that goes with that useless mentaility can go somewhere else.

You know it may be a day to day person to person thing but it matters. One may not be able speak to a million in one day but he certaintly can talk about truth wherever they go until thye have affected a million in a life.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The almost 8 years of unpunished lying, conniving, cover ups, scandals, murdering, torturing, overstepping executive privileges, etc. that these neocons have perpetrated are the greatest miscarriage of justice ever seen in this country. We as citizens have sat silently and allowed the credibility of our nation to sink lower than dirt. We are the ones to blame for twice electing him and then not protesting loudly enough the abuses he has orchestrated.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing the truth, Dimensional Detective. I appreciate your work. I think all of us (patriots) know George W. Bush & his cronies deserve the death-penalty after killing over a million souls. They'll continue to kill as long as they're left in-charge of one of the world's most prolific mass-murderers (the U.S. government).

[edit on 10-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This is just one more in a series of posts to BAN that is based on wishful thinking and distortions of history from a website that exists solely for the purpose of sensationalist propaganda.

Each post like this draws out the same crowd who respond with a chorus of attaboys for a post that has been posted a thousand times in different ways and in no way represents news, much less breaking news.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I BELIEVE THE REAL PERSON OR PERHAPS ORGANIZATION THAT BEEN CONTROLLING GOVERNEMENT BEHIND THE SHADOWS .SOME MILLIONs BUCKS WILL SHUT BUSH S mouth
this is only my opinion and do not have concrete proof yet as soon as i do i will post it

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
And what would be the likely hood President Bush will ever be tried in the Hague. Absolutely zero. He would have the very best lawyers in the world to defend him. He will get away with whatever people claim that he did or have done. Sorry guys but you don't get any bananas.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChadAndrewATS
They'll continue to kill as long as they're left in-charge of one of the world's most prolific mass-murderers (the U.S. government).

Yeah, right. Read your history. The US government had nothing on Stalin (my favorite despot!!)

Mass murderers? That's why we are trying to deliver aid to Burma right now.

Hey, DD; does my post constitute a "thread derailment"?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Shameless picture post...

[edit on 10-5-2008 by ianr5741]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join