It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prosecution Of George W. Bush For Murder

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
thats some good info,

I still do not understand why the American people can standby and let that bastard and his friends get away with it?

Yup if t many people realize the truth marsall law will be next and then we will be in another American revolution. I cant say as i would be sorry to see it happen.

We the people need to stand together and fight for what is ours, They can't put us all in jail or camps, So lets not let them! The Nazi's tried to control people with lies and fear and even back then people knew better and did something about it.

So it makes me wonder if Bush can murder that many people then it is proven that we have imprisioned people for less and that murder must be legal being how he has done it on such a scale as its considered mass murder.

I have read on other posts about people moving from the US to avoid what is coming, Go ahead move but leave your guns with me as i will be needing them to take back what i have worked my entire life to have.

I can not tell you how many times i have heard "God will save us" Not likely if he was going to he would have done it long ago. So that dosnt sit with me and no one is going to convince me otherwise.

So if anyone realizes that we do have the power in numbers to change it then stand with us, The way i see it its simple. Remove those who are evil from government and put a middle class citizen into office. Secondly get rid of the IRS as we all know they are illegal to begin with. Instead of giving the big business A holes more money and bonus's lets give then a better option. Work or get fired. Ya simple but it works well.

Give the gas companies a choice as well, Sell us gas at a decent price or we will remove your ability to produce it. Yup simple and it will work. Profitteering is over, making money off of others suffering and death is also going to come to a halt.

Bottom line is this, IF you are in a position of power in the government and you do NOT do what is best for the general public then you are gone, You do anything Illegal or emoral and you will go to prison.

Anyone else getting tired of being screwed???????????

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
$5 dollars a gallon and you still luv the boy.

Man I wonder what planet you're from??

Not mine...

Oil boyz makin the total markup

and your beggin for more...who are you??

He is a gangsta no doubt and you think u r a patriot for supporting him...man that is sad.

kill, kill, kill and it's still 5 dollars a gallon...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The only reason Bush would be tried is because some would feel better believing this would bring justice or somehow make it all better for those who suffer. Instead if we want our conscience at peace we'd better invest a lot in alternate fuels, better R&D in solar cells and transportation so there's less need to import oil. A lot of people are to blame for the mess, those who voted, those who use oil, those who support the governments that are involved (basically all tax payers who paid for weapons etc.). Could an Iraqi sue me because I have paid for the bombs on his house too? I could see it happening, because I'm not very rich I couldn't have paid for that many bombs, those who are the wealthiest and pay the most tax will be locked up for many years.

Originally posted by wilmiester
Operation 'Iraq Freedom' has brought nothing but enslavment to the Iraqi people.

But now that were there, we need to stay there, or its going to turn into a hell hole. Its the worst of both worlds

It appears to be a hell hole already for a lot. There's a lot of people there with grudges against the West, leave now and it will appear as "destroy and abandon", some attack will come back at us someday. To make things right 'the West' will have to invest a lot in the Middle East (infrastructure, housing and education, ICT, industry) how is that possible when the US is not doing very well with many debts. I expect the US and partners to remain in Iraq for at least the next ten years or so, if neighbouring countries would approve. That will be tough on the next president while the current president who started (most of) it will be cozy at his ranch.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Dragonfly79]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by ChadAndrewATS
They'll continue to kill as long as they're left in-charge of one of the world's most prolific mass-murderers (the U.S. government).

Yeah, right. Read your history. The US government had nothing on Stalin (my favorite despot!!)

Mass murderers? That's why we are trying to deliver aid to Burma right now.

Hey, DD; does my post constitute a "thread derailment"?

Always good to see an American who doesn't know what they are talking about - its one thinking to go round the world destroying country after country - quite another to deny it - and just pathetic to not even realise its happening.

You have no idea of history - Stalin was bad - yes - and by all accounts killed somewhere in the region of 10 million people - does it simply mean that if you kill less than this its O.K. ? No it doesn't.

American aid ? Uk has pledged $15million, Australia $25million and U.S. $3million And of course U.S. aid as always comes with "strings" attached. Even China has pledged to do more than your sorry country.
The U.S. aid contributions per GDP are some of the lowest in the western world - further they are ALWAYS conditional leading to some of the worst humanitarian disasters on earth - such as the conditional aid for IPR in Africa which led to the denial of generic aids drugs and the current aids epidemic - PURE EVIL.

Buts get down to reality - America been involved in over 200 military operations in other countries since WW2 (Gore Vidal) - with over 33 direct military interventions involving death and destruction. Yet considering over 30 million people were killed in the slave trade POST Europes abolition you are WELL AND TRULLY WORSE THAN STALIN. Considering half a million children were killed as a direct result of the American sanctions - to which M. Albright replied "an acceptable cost" - with 1.5million dying altogether, and the current war estimates at well over a million - Vietnam over 4 million in total, Korea another million, panama, Guatemala, Haiti, the list goes on and on and on.

Not to mention Nuking 2 entire cities inhabited by nothing more than civilians, and entirely unnecessary act beyond demonstrating to Russia American "resolve". Robert McNamara has well and truly cleared this up for us - the fire bombing of Japan which killed even more than the atomic weapons.

America my friend has well and truly outstripped Stalin in the Evil stakes - have no hesitation about that - the only reason you think otherwise is becuase you are American. But at least have the decency like so many of your other fascist compatriots to accept your position state in plainly and honestly - your country is all about empire no matter the cost.

Attempting to pass yourself off as some good samaratin is simply offensive.

Americans need to do more - your country was forged through opposition to despotism - America is the Golden egg of the world and will always tempt the most nefarious - you should be always vigilant - stand up.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

scarlett1125
What's incomprehensible to me is that all the world leaders know this already, yet they have done NOTHING about it. Why is the rest of the world not calling for the heads of Cheney and Bush? It's not like we're going to continue to be a superpower much longer.

I agree wholeheartedly, but have you had a look around at this world lately. The reason other governments aren't interested in doing anything, is because they are just as corrupt. Sign of the times I'm afraid. It's the people that need to do something, but it seems we are only too happy to be governed by these vermin.

EU Corruption
www.youtube.com...

Olmert faces bribery allegations
news.bbc.co.uk...

Berlusconi fraud trial suspended
news.bbc.co.uk...

Berlusconi ally denies Mafia-run ballot plot
www.guardian.co.uk...

UK Corruption
www.labour-watch.com...
commentisfree.guardian.co.uk...
www.blairwatch.co.uk...

German government
www.transparency.org...
www.einnews.com...

Need I go on................

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
good read,man I wish someone wolud grow a set and prosucute GW,sadly the man's connections wolud keep this from ever going to trail.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Long live Bush.
Long live republicans with back bones!
I would vote for him again if I could.
I will not be back on this thread, as I get enough hate mail from you people for being Pro- America on the economy. So flame away at me.

Sorry, just not weak enough to actually vote vote Democrat.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

Awesome. Rock on and keep drinking your cool-aid bro. Ignorance is bliss. But what do you care, as long as you're getting yours, right? Who cares about all the little folks suffering and dying.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well, if so many people feel such disdain for Bush, why don't they just assassinate him? I mean you can bitch and moan all you want about how he's such a complete idiot, or how he's misled, lied and profited from his (or his masters?) shenanigans but unless you guys do something about it, nothing will change and he'll get away from justice, just like that evil little man Kissinger.

That said, it would be counter-productive killing off Bush, because the real players get off scot free, whilst you only kill off the mouthpiece. And even though you'd have a better reason for killing off Bush than to impress Jodie Foster, it's not really a good idea. If you went after the PNAC people for war crimes, you might get some luck, but they'd all get off like that Scooter Libby bloke and get a cushy cell.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Double post. Fat-fingered the "enter" key!

[edit on 11-5-2008 by jerico65]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I can absolutely see George Bush going to prison, or more likely seriously humiliated -- some sort of commuted prison sentence and high fine, like Scooter Libby received.

Things are going from bad to worse in this country. If gasoline hits $5 bucks a gallon, and ANYTHING can be pinned on Bush (for example horrific and sadistic torture of prisoners) Bush is going to be ripped by everyone. He will have NO SUPPORT if certain facts come to light.

I can see McCain distinguishing himself here. He hates Bush more than people realize. I can see McCain focusing in on wrong-doings of the ex-President. I actually see McCain doing this more than Obama or Clinton. **

And I think that it will have to do with the level of torture at Guantanamo that has taken place with the President's full knowledge. (Hey -- could easily be something else, like complicity with the oil companies, or something simple like extravagant coc aine use by Bush. I'm guessing here.)

The important thing I want to contribute -- America is ABSOLUTELY CAPABLE of applying justice in a situation like this. Do not doubt that for one second.

**Edit: I can see Obama prosecuting Bush. I can't see Hillary Clinton doing that. Bill Clinton may have committed atrocities similar to those of Bush, and Hillary stayed married to him! That seems obvious enough.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
American aid ? Uk has pledged $15million, Australia $25million and U.S. $3million And of course U.S. aid as always comes with "strings" attached. Even China has pledged to do more than your sorry country.
The U.S. aid contributions per GDP are some of the lowest in the western world - further they are ALWAYS conditional leading to some of the worst humanitarian disasters on earth - such as the conditional aid for IPR in Africa which led to the denial of generic aids drugs and the current aids epidemic - PURE EVIL.

You're so right. The Chinese will be supplying aid without a single string attached. The US might be behind in how many dollars are donated, but how do you think the aid will arrive? Most will probably be delivered by the US military.

Pledged? And how much will actually be given?

Originally posted by audasButs get down to reality - America been involved in over 200 military operations in other countries since WW2 (Gore Vidal) - with over 33 direct military interventions involving death and destruction. Yet considering over 30 million people were killed in the slave trade POST Europes abolition you are WELL AND TRULLY WORSE THAN STALIN. Considering half a million children were killed as a direct result of the American sanctions - to which M. Albright replied "an acceptable cost" - with 1.5million dying altogether, and the current war estimates at well over a million - Vietnam over 4 million in total, Korea another million, panama, Guatemala, Haiti, the list goes on and on and on.

And every other country has been at peace? Cuba and Russia never involved in Africa or Vietnam? England in Malaysia or Oman? The Worse than Stalin? Well, ask anyone that was in the Soviet Union when Stalin was in power. How many of his own people did he starve? How many countries did he oppress after the Second World War? Latvia? Estonia? They disappeared after the war was over!

Originally posted by audasNot to mention Nuking 2 entire cities inhabited by nothing more than civilians, and entirely unnecessary act beyond demonstrating to Russia American "resolve". Robert McNamara has well and truly cleared this up for us - the fire bombing of Japan which killed even more than the atomic weapons.

Yes, there were civilians there. Do any reading about the war in the Pacific? The Japanese government was going to have everyone fight. Men, Women, Children. It was to be their duty to kill anyone invading the Home Islands. Was it unnecessary? Ask a guy that was slated to be in the invasion force if it was.

Originally posted by audasAmerica my friend has well and truly outstripped Stalin in the Evil stakes - have no hesitation about that - the only reason you think otherwise is becuase you are American. But at least have the decency like so many of your other fascist compatriots to accept your position state in plainly and honestly - your country is all about empire no matter the cost.

Sorry, I stand by what I said. The US isn't close to being like the Soviet Union under Stalin. The US have the Gulag system? The killing of people thru starvation? Stalin sure did give plenty of aid to other countries. How many weapons were given to pro Communist forces to overthrow governments and kill anyone that opposed them?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
the basic fact is simple Bush is greater, cleverer and more powerful the any of you. By saying that he is stupid or dumb, you have already fallen into his trap. I admire and respect the man, and not because i believe in his propaganda bullsh*t, but because he has effectively screwed america over (or brought salvation, its all about your perspective). I mean look you guys are probably his biggest enemies (outside the huge secret network of which he is a part of) and he has you going onto a website whining, and watching videos. Then you do nothing because you can't do anything, which is the way he (or they) made it.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I do have to agree with the above post. The interesting thing about Bush is that he's been called both evil and stupid, which I find to be a total contradiction. If he's stupid then it's not like he can know the damage he's doing, and therefore must be a good person. But if he's evil then he must be completely aware and is therefore probably a very intelligent man considering how little he's had to suffer the consequences. Personally my money is on intelligent but not necessarily with our best interests in mind.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
... earlier on in the forum... did someone seriously say "I don't know how Bush would benefit from lying." ?

I'm hoping that was sarcasm.

How about his investment portfolio?... and that of almost every one of the white house members appointed by him?

Have you not heard of the Carlyle group?
Bush, Cheney, etc... all investing in it, all dipping their hands in the pot of profits from Oil and Weapons Manufacturers?
... the same Carlyle group the Saudi Royal Family has very keen interest in themselves... as does the Bin Laden family? Who, by the way is from Saudi Arabia, NOT Afghanistan.
(Yes, those Bin Ladens. Sure, they claim they disowned their son Osama... I seriously doubt it.)

Are you still not seeing the benefit in lying?

The sheer disgusting amount of money rolling into Bush's friends pockets by starting this war?

He and Cheney benefit from oil revenue and weapons manufacturing.

That quip about Bush being "the best president" someone on this forum has ever seen...
how much did you get paid to say that?
Cause if you know even a portion of the facts, you wouldn't be saying that without some form of financial benefit.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This is the biggest load of crap I have read on ATS. You left wing idiots lost the elections of 2000 an 2004. Get over it. We will beat you again in 2008 and 2012. Why?? We have the money and we are smarter than you. I will bet you my honor that the dems loose in 2008 and 2012. Your next chance is 2016. Good luck yall are in for a looooooooong wait.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Same sort of stuff I posted about in January about Blair with little response >> Blair's Genocide

There has been a police acknowledgment and a press conference with no press and now it's all gone quiet. The media really does have to stand up and be counted.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
:shk: Deny ignorance.

Originally posted by audas
American aid ?

information here
There is Gov't pledged aid and then that which the generous American citizens give on their own. Both are given by hard working Americans but they are listed in two different ways. Example - the tsumani ... the gov't (our tax money) pledged ~300 million. The American citizens and American business's gave more than 2 billion in aid.

Of course, most of it was stolen by corrupt officials on the receiving end of the aid. Same thing that is happening with the recent cyclone. They are stealing the aid.

Not to mention Nuking 2 entire cities inhabited by nothing more than civilians,

WRONG. I lived in Japan and I frequented Hiroshima.

1 - The bombing was necessary to end the war with reduced American casualties. There was no need for Americans to sacrifice themselves and prolong war to save the Japanese when in fact THEY started the war against us.

2 - They weren't cities 'inhabited by nothing more than civilians'. EVERYONE was part of the war machine. Even 6 year old kids worked in bullet factories there. In both cities, the entire population above the age of 5 was part of the war machine.

3 - THEY started the war. We finished it. ALL the responsibility for death and misery falls on the government of Japan. If THEY hadn't started the war, none of it would have happened.

Attempting to pass yourself off as someone who understands history is simply offensive.

Your anti-American bias has clouded your reasoning. May I suggest that you dump the attitude and then you might be able to see clearly.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
to the above post

about Hiroshima you bring up some very good points and i agree with you on them, but the USA did apologize so i don't think you can argue against it. Once you apologize you are automatically saying that you had guilt.

just wanted to bring that up, but very fine points

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
This is the biggest load of crap I have read on ATS. You left wing idiots lost the elections of 2000 an 2004. Get over it.

The elections were rigged and completely fraudulent. The American people never had a choice to select anyone.
www.oilempire.us...
www.mclaughlinonline.com...
dir.salon.com...
www.usatoday.com...

We will beat you again in 2008 and 2012. Why?? We have the money and we are smarter than you. I will bet you my honor that the dems loose in 2008 and 2012. Your next chance is 2016. Good luck yall are in for a looooooooong wait.

Take a good look around the world and the country in which you live before making that call.
30 years of Republican rule and where does America stand now?

In 2 disastrous quagmires sapping it's strength day by day; entered into with no justifications.
Your civil liberties and freedoms eroded and gone in the name of protecting citizens from a Phantom Threat who is in reality a paper tiger and doesn't warrant being called a threat.
Inflation, debt, unemployment and deficit sky-rocketing to astronomical levels, over 1 trillion dollars alone wasted on the Iraq War.
4,500 US soldiers dead, tens of thousands more injured millions of Iraqi civilians killed and for what?

What has the Bush Administration achieved while in power?
It's managed to turn America into a model Nazi state complete with a secret police (Blackwater), your own "Reichstag Fire" to inspire blind patriotism (9/11), a new bogeyman to waste billions a year on in military spending (Islamic Fundamentalism) and a truckload of Oil revenues and war profits for those in power and their friends and associates.

If that's George Bush's measure of success, I'd hate to see what failure looks like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join