It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neocons ADMIT that the 'War On Terror' is a Hoax!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Big surprise.

The only nation not explicitly listed in their "regime change" agenda was our own.

Let's hope we can recover from that nightmare.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by loam]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

Good post, Gerbil.

Although that would seem to suggest that the British and Chinese elite have been in cahoots all along, which I'm not sure about....

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr

Originally posted by The Nighthawk
DD, you intercept the ball and run it for a touchdown once again!! Is there an ATS MVP Award? You definitely would be in the running. Starred & Flagged.

Is is a good post...but just a copy of a newspage article on the book on Feith. The story itself is old. We already knew about the RumsWolfChenScam to conquer the Middle East. This is only a confirmation of what was known. There is a very good BBC or Dutch documentary on the issue of the neocon plan. I will try to find it.

The frightening point is: So we know, but there is not much we can do. Even H.Clinton supported the attack on Iraq.

I think this is the documentary you were talking about. It's made by a Dutch broadcast company and it features Col. Wilkerson, among others.
It is called "the selling of a war".(translated from Dutch)

It has English subtitles were Dutch is spoken and I would like to ask everyone that's interested to watch it, it's a great documentary.

Here's the link to part 1:

nl.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

DimensionalDetective, would you care to justify the title of this thread?

Please point out, in the article you linked to, where any "Neocon" admitted that the war on terror being a hoax.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
DimensionalDetective, would you care to justify the title of this thread?

Please follow the link on the opening post. The title of the article/"Diary Entry" is "Neocons ADMIT that 'War On Terror' Is a Hoax"; thus DD has nothing to "justify".

Have you actually read the link, or are you merely attempting an ad hominem derailment?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Please follow the link on the opening post. The title of the article/"Diary Entry" is "Neocons ADMIT that 'War On Terror' Is a Hoax"; thus DD has nothing to "justify".
Ahhh... I see. You're not supposed to alter the title in the alternative news section. Nevermind then.

My second question still stands though.

Have you actually read the link, or are you merely attempting an ad hominem derailment?
Yes, I read the link and the asiatimes article as well.

ad hominem

1. appealing to one's prejudices, emotions, or special interests rather than to one's intellect or reason.
2. attacking an opponent's character rather than answering his argument. Source

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Boone 870]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Many other questions come to mind are "What is a 'neocon'?" "How are they different than other 'con's?"

Well, first off you need to understand that "neocon" is short for "neoconservative". While some of them may soon become "cons", in the sense we're using it here, it's a whole different "con" we're discussing.

Neoconservative was first used as an psudo-insult to Dems that had fled to the right after the free lovin' 60's. They were simply "new conservatives" that had jumped ship.

When people speak of neoconservatism today, it traces much of it's roots to the ideologies of Leo Strauss. Some Dems would qualify as such; however, the neoconservatives in the Republican party have steadily gained political control over the right throughout the last 20 years. For more info you'd do well to research P.N.A.C., or delve further into Leo Strauss.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
The strange thing about all this is, they HAD to know in advance that they'd never be able to win all these wars.

They HAD to know the Iraq war would be an absolute quagmire.

They HAD to know all these wars would bankrupt the US and turn most of the rest of the world against them.

They HAD to know that this could end up starting WWIII and drawing in countries like China, Russia and Japan.

Why would they intentionally start a bunch of wars that they KNEW they couldn't win?

Unless the US was being set up to take a BIG fall.....?

If the US is being set up to fall - why, and who benefits....?

Out of the horses mouth:

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller Sept. 23, 1994

“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” - David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

The Rockefellers are just one of the families though.. the biggest (I think) is the Rothschilds:

"John F. Hylan, quotes about Rothschild:
The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses generally referred to as 'international bankers.' This little coterie... run our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen...[and] seizes...our executive officers... legislative bodies... schools... courts... newspapers and every agency created for the public protection."

Read this.. Very informative..

[edit on 7-5-2008 by danman23]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You guys sound like a bunch of paranoid people who think too much to me. Yea, and I remember Pres. Reagan was a fascist (neocon) too and he was going to start world war 3. All the liberals were hiding under their beds. "It's all a big conspiracy" Then the berlin wall fell and people were freed...It's no wonder us conservatives are proven to be much happier people. We dont spend all that time thinking people are out to get us. We find out who the bad guys are, kick their asses and go home. I call it "keeping it simple"

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The War on Terror isn't the only hoax. We also have these hoaxes to deal with:

1. The War on Drugs.
2. The War on Our Civil-Liberties.
3. The War on Illegal-Immigration.

We didn't ask our government to start any of their ridiculous wars. They're killing innocent people, o a daily basis so they can make more money & take more land & sex-slaves from those countries, in which they occupy.

Contrary to what many people may believe, the war on terror is like a game to those fools, who don't know what's like to be invaded by a foreign military, and lose family members during war-time.

Plenty of ignorant people even believe war is funny:
www.newint.com.au

War on Terror - The Boardgame
You’re either with them or against them... or sometimes you’re both!

It’s got suicide bombers, political kidnaps and intercontinental war. It’s got filthy propaganda, rampant paranoia and secret treaties...

.. and the Axis of Evil is a spinner in the middle of the board. You can fight terrorism, you can fund terrorism, you can even be the terrorists. The only thing that matters is global domination - err, liberation.

Everyone starts with the best intentions. Then things start to get cramped. Then you notice your neighbour has more oil than you. Before long, war is waged, nukes are dropped, revolutions are fought and terrorists are doing your dirty work, before turning on you...

This is War on Terror, the boardgame: A quality boardgame for 2 - 6 players, lovingly illustrated and politically correct (in a very literal sense). Playing it will bring out the nastiest, greediest, darkest, most paranoid aspects of your character. It's all great family fun.

War on Terror, the boardgame is published by TerrorBull Games, a new independent UK games publishing company that tackles the nastier things in life via the medium of board games. Launched in 2006 to both widespread condemnation and praise from international media, it has been banned from Essen, Nuremberg, London and New York toy fairs with little or no explanation. But the game has found an unusually willing audience in the US military with serving GIs requesting the game in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Will the perpetrators of this game end up in the popular US holiday camp, Guantanamo Bay? Or will the game that Playboy called 'one of the most thought provoking games seen in years' be accepted here as welcome satire that highlights what many in power do not want us to say.

Namely, that the ‘War on Terror’ is just a game. And a ridiculous one at that.

Contents:
-75 x 50 cm 'World Map' Board
-'Evil' Balaclava
-Axis of Evil Spinner
-Rules of Engagement
-Card Appendix
-65 Empire Cards
-47 Terrorist Cards
-6 Reference Cards
-60 Oil Counters
-15 Radiation Counters
-300 Empire Counters
-100 Terrorist Counters
-2 Oil Dice
-1 Action Die
-Secret Message Pad
-Lots of Money

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I just read a book called "Because They Hate: A survivor of Islamic terror warns America." Basically it's about this woman who lived through the Palestinian and Islamic takeover of Lebanon back in the 70's. Reading this book gave me a whole different perspective on the Middle East and this war we are fighting.

I think the real enemy in this war, that the government will never tell us about, is actually the Islamic religion. The goal of Islam is to make it the worldwide religion and force Sharia law on everyone. If the government actually came out and said this there would be outrage by the Islamic community of the United States, so obviously they haven't said its a war on Islam, rather a war on terror. But potentially any Islamic could be a terrorist, the Koran even says to terrorize and kill all infidels, or those who will not go along with the Islamic religion.

Anyways this is just my opinion, but I suggest everyone interested in the war going on the Middle East read this book.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by PullThePin]

[edit on 7-5-2008 by PullThePin]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Has everybody read this thread? "9/11 Numerology and Symbology, Undeniable Proof 9/11 & War on Terror are Secret Society/NWO Creations."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is my compilation of reserach involving all the Masonic numerology/symbology encoded into the 9/11 and subsequent "terrorist" attacks. Check it out, it will awaken your right-brain to the manipulation.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

I haven't visited that page, yet. I will do so, in a moment. I appreciate your work, as well as Dimensional Detective's investigations.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
The strange thing about all this is, they HAD to know in advance that they'd never be able to win all these wars.

They HAD to know the Iraq war would be an absolute quagmire.

They HAD to know all these wars would bankrupt the US and turn most of the rest of the world against them.

They HAD to know that this could end up starting WWIII and drawing in countries like China, Russia and Japan.

Why would they intentionally start a bunch of wars that they KNEW they couldn't win?

Unless the US was being set up to take a BIG fall.....?

If the US is being set up to fall - why, and who benefits....?
The globalists benefits our forces are spred to thin and it effects everything else,makes it that much easier to impose martial law and the NAU.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Oh they knew...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
WTF!!! Now they say is hoax!!.
. Wat a waste of time.

Spend trillions of dollars on one stupid war. That cause many lives of people there. How idiotic can they get. Israel can get lost mannn!!!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Of course, after 911 things changed. I allways heard the squeeky wheel gets the grease. Saddam was a squeeqy wheel and for many reasons the world is better without him in power. That video above was a different time and a different situation. Iran is now the squeeky wheel. Cheney will break out the WD-40 soon if they dont get out of the proxy business. Thats what I think anyway.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Have you ever played the game of Chinese Whispers? We are discussing a report by the Op, on a report by OEN, on a report by Asia Times, on a book by Feith ('War and Decision' published last month) that reports on a paper issued by Rumsfeld.

Here is an extract from Asia Times:

Feith's book, War and Decision, released last month, provides excerpts of the paper Rumsfeld sent to President George W Bush on September 30, 2001, calling for the administration to focus not on taking down Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda network but on the aim of establishing "new regimes" in a series of states by "aiding local peoples to rid themselves of terrorists and to free themselves of regimes that support terrorism".

A book review by the Washington Post seems to give a slightly different picture: www.washingtonpost.com...

The review indicates that Feith has only admiration for Rumsfeld, though he tends to be critical of Powell and Rice. Either way, it might be wise to read the book before jumping to a series of conclusions.

[edit on 8/5/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonhb
We find out who the bad guys are, kick their asses and go home. I call it "keeping it simple"

If simple is creating a problem then a few years down the line being the solution to the problem you created then yeah sure, simple....

We Trained, Funded, and Supported all these "bad guys" while they were "bad guys" all within the last 50 years...

What does that say about our Country, Our Government?

Not only is our Government just as bad as these "bad guys" through proxy, but its also a hypocrite, as are those who defend it...

Our Governments hands may be clean, But the gloves it wore are bloody.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by C0le]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonhb
Of course, after 911 things changed. I allways heard the squeeky wheel gets the grease. Saddam was a squeeqy wheel and for many reasons the world is better without him in power. That video above was a different time and a different situation. Iran is now the squeeky wheel. Cheney will break out the WD-40 soon if they don't get out of the proxy business. Thats what I think anyway.

Saddam may have been a squeaky wheel wheel, But he wasn't our squeaky wheel wheel, Bin Laden offered to take care of Saddam in 1991 but the Saudis opted to involve us instead of using its own people to deal with him...

I'm sure Bin Laden didn't feel the least bit betrayed by his own Country or have any resentment towards us because of that....

[edit on 8-5-2008 by C0le]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join