It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neocons ADMIT that the 'War On Terror' is a Hoax!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Neocons ADMIT that the 'War On Terror' is a Hoax!

www.opednews.com

Key war on terror architect Douglas Feith has now confirmed Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and Wesley Clark in admitting that the so-called War on Terror is a hoax.

In fact, starting right after 9/11 -- at the latest -- the goal has always been to create "regime change" and instability in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Somalia and Lebanon so as to protect Israel. And the goal was never really to destroy Al Qaeda.

As reported in a new article in Asia Times:

Three weeks after the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, former US defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld established an official military objective of not only removing the Saddam Hussein regime by force but overturning the regime in Iran, as well as in Syria and four other countries in the Middle East, according to a document quoted extensively in then-under secretary of defense for policy Douglas Feith's recently published account of the Iraq war decisions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Man, I swear, the more info that comes out about this Iraq Invasion, 9/11, the "war on terror" and all the agendas tied to it, the more unbelievably dirty and sinister it all appears to be.

I have long known that the "war on terror" was laughable at best, as Al CIAda was a "created" monster by our very own orgs...

But this has been meticulously calculated and planned out by these maniacs well before 9/11 was ever "allowed" to happen, and these madmen are continuing right along with those agendas at the expense of us all...

And if "terrorist strikes" were a "small price to pay for being a superpower"- and that is the reason that the U.S. government refused to disrupt the alleged planners of the 9/11 attacks - doesn't that add weight to the claim that the U.S. government intentionally allowed the 9/11 attacks to occur? In other words, doesn't this statement by a senior officer of the Joint Chiefs of Staff tend to prove that 9/11 was intentionally allowed to occur as the "New Pearl Harbor" which would allow America to act like "a superpower" and re-make the Middle East in its own (and Israel's) image?

This is not an unreasonable question, especially given that Feith, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and most of the other key architects of the "war on terror" were part of the Project for a New American Century and its plea for a "New Pearl Harbor" to justify expansion of American militarism and regime change in the Middle East.

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
DD, you intercept the ball and run it for a touchdown once again!! Is there an ATS MVP Award? You definitely would be in the running. Starred & Flagged.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That's it DD; I'm done posting my own stuff, you have scooped me again! You rock! S&F'd!

Of course, although it's not part of your thread, the same statement holds true on virtually any "war on..." we've cooked up! It's all about agendas, as in; not ours.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Confirms what most of us have thought all along!

I wonder what would happen if some reporter from the MSM decided to cover this, would it cause an outrage or just get the reporter fired and debunked?

I feel it would be the latter!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Wow that is what I always thought, and what I've been saying this whole time. It's time to hang these traitors from the nearest telephone pole. We are way past due for a revolt in this country, not only for our own sake, but for the sake of the world.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrooveCat
Confirms what most of us have thought all along!

I wonder what would happen if some reporter from the MSM decided to cover this, would it cause an outrage or just get the reporter fired and debunked?

I feel it would be the latter!

Fired, debunked, blacklisted, and the story would never ever EVER reach prime-time or the front page. When practically ALL the mainstream media is owned by companies who stand to gain from endless war, the truth about the motivation for war will never see the light of day.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The Nighthawk

Indeed...When the MSM basically ignores "The Pentagon Pundit Propaganda" Scheme that recently was exposed, that should tell you all you need to know about where their interests lie. It was a virtual BLACKOUT by every single MSM outlet save for PBS.

This entire system is so insanely polluted, corrupted and infiltrated that it makes an Orwell novel look tame.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Very true! That's the reason I stopped watching the news a long time ago. These days ATS ends up being my main source for the worlds goings on, which while not being perfect and a damn sight better I say!

I still hope though that something will switch in someone importance mind and make them blow it all wide open.

Ah to dream...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure "hoax" is the right word. We did declare war, we did fight, people have died. To say these things did not happen is a pretty substantial claim. It seems the original poster (and opinionated article author being quoted) may be trying to say the War on Terror was created. For that I think there would be little disagreement. The President declared it and made it so. The question circling everyone's mind was/is, "is it the right thing to do?" For that I don't have the answer and I suspect few do. We know that Al Qaeda was created to fight the Soviet Union, we know we cut them off, we know they turned on us, we know that we helped Iraq fight Iran, we know that Saddam was not spending the money we gave him for what he said he was, we know Saddam thumbed his nose at the international community. It's a tough question and this article falls far short of addressing any of it.

Many other questions come to mind are "What is a 'neocon'?" "How are they different than other 'con's?" and "Have all stated that it is a 'hoax'?" The language of this thread seems more propagandized and bent than what government tells us.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Dis is just liberal propoganda anti-america BS , I seen Fox news and I can tell you for sure this is false dis info communist infiltrated lies and mistruths . If you want 2 learn da truth , youz listen to Cheney and Bolton who never tell u lies . There is terroristS! under your bed from islamonazi fascist-commie infiltrators , they are the ones polluting your minds to beieve this BS. You is must be traitor and must leave country to beleive in this .

---

Nice find, star and flag )

PS above is lampoonery , not always apparant on message boards )

That's the reason I stopped watching the news a long time ago.

The Asia times , where the original article came from, is a good online news source worth looking at .

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Its all part of the Zionist agenda, how many Jews are there in the US Goverment and how many are in the forces fighting in the ME? The bogus WOT has 2 objectives rob the ME of its oil and provide Israel an extended safe haven at the American taxpayers expense.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil
PS above is lampoonery , not always apparant on message boards )

Always easier to make fun of a person asking questions than to answer them.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ha, you almost had me for a sec, a was like 'who's this guy think he is?!'

I guess it really isn't always apparent on boards!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
saint4God:
"... Al Qaeda was created to fight the Soviet Union, we know we cut them off, we know they turned on us,..."

How do we know we cut them off ?, I think they are still on the CIA payroll.
And if they turned on us, it was by our design.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I'm not sure "hoax" is the right word. We did declare war, we did fight, people have died. To say these things did not happen is a pretty substantial claim. It seems the original poster (and opinionated article author being quoted) may be trying to say the War on Terror was created. For that I think there would be little disagreement. The President declared it and made it so. The question circling everyone's mind was/is, "is it the right thing to do?" For that I don't have the answer and I suspect few do. We know that Al Qaeda was created to fight the Soviet Union, we know we cut them off, we know they turned on us, we know that we helped Iraq fight Iran, we know that Saddam was not spending the money we gave him for what he said he was, we know Saddam thumbed his nose at the international community. It's a tough question and this article falls far short of addressing any of it.

Many other questions come to mind are "What is a 'neocon'?" "How are they different than other 'con's?" and "Have all stated that it is a 'hoax'?" The language of this thread seems more propagandized and bent than what government tells us.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by saint4God]

Ill answer your questions

"is it the right thing to do?" Invade Afganistan Yes we were attacked and we have a right to defend ourselves. Even if the government did set it up the people should of known not to do it that it would be used as propaganda to blow them up.

To invade Iraq no that was not the right thing to do AT ALL. Nothing and nothing good at all has come from this war except for lots of money being spent, lots of death, high high oil prices, and the only somewhat liberal country in a very old fashion area gone.

As far as if they stated its a hoax they may not or they may have frankly with news you never know but there is no reason why you should treat this news from this source any different than the news you would get from Fox News.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The strange thing about all this is, they HAD to know in advance that they'd never be able to win all these wars.

They HAD to know the Iraq war would be an absolute quagmire.

They HAD to know all these wars would bankrupt the US and turn most of the rest of the world against them.

They HAD to know that this could end up starting WWIII and drawing in countries like China, Russia and Japan.

Why would they intentionally start a bunch of wars that they KNEW they couldn't win?

Unless the US was being set up to take a BIG fall.....?

If the US is being set up to fall - why, and who benefits....?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Very true! That's the reason I stopped watching the news a long time ago. These days ATS ends up being my main source for the worlds goings on, which while not being perfect and a damn sight better I say!

I couldn't agree more with you. That's a very sound affirmative to make.

I still hope though that something will switch in someone importance mind and make them blow it all wide open.

Ah to dream...

Why can't you be that someone?

Now, here is the catch:
Somehow a lot of "us" can see through all that's going on around the world, and how most of what we thought it was fact actually is a made-up story.

Why do we still keep "hoping" and "dreaming" about stuff getting better, THAT's the real mystery to me.

It doesn't matter if we figure all the evil schemes out there, for they keep affecting and developing as time passes, because...

We keep waiting and visualizing an outside hero when we should be embracing the one within...

...and when the fake hero appears, guess who we will embrace?

Peace

PS.: Groove, I really liked your post, it made me think a bit... *u

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Nighthawk
DD, you intercept the ball and run it for a touchdown once again!! Is there an ATS MVP Award? You definitely would be in the running. Starred & Flagged.

Is is a good post...but just a copy of a newspage article on the book on Feith. The story itself is old. We already knew about the RumsWolfChenScam to conquer the Middle East. This is only a confirmation of what was known. There is a very good BBC or Dutch documentary on the issue of the neocon plan. I will try to find it.

The frightening point is: So we know, but there is not much we can do. Even H.Clinton supported the attack on Iraq.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Unless the US was being set up to take a BIG fall.....?

If the US is being set up to fall - why, and who benefits....?

Well some would say the old city of london banks, The Templars of the Crown . From a very old banking dynasty , the Knights Templars . That the US judiciary system and the fed are owned by them, that Independance was just a myth for the masses . The US was used for it's industrial capability and population to propogate a new british empire, but the british would 'appear' to be the lesser partner .

But a time has come to move on for this old dynasty , the US has had it's time and a new host must be used . China .

And so the downfall of the US is neccessary to enable the new carrier of empire to come to fruition .

So really, they saying . well thanks for the help and all that, but we got to kick you into the kerb right now, it's business, nothing personal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join