It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neocons ADMIT that the 'War On Terror' is a Hoax!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

Originally posted by Pjotr

Originally posted by The Nighthawk
DD, you intercept the ball and run it for a touchdown once again!! Is there an ATS MVP Award? You definitely would be in the running. Starred & Flagged.

Is is a good post...but just a copy of a newspage article on the book on Feith. The story itself i.......There is a very good BBC or Dutch documentary on the issue of the neocon plan. I will try to find it.

The frightening point is: So we know, but there is not much we can do. Even H.Clinton supported the attack on Iraq.

I think this is the documentary you were talking about. It's made by a Dutch broadcast company and it features Col. Wilkerson, among others.
It is called "the selling of a war".(translated from Dutch)

It has English subtitles were Dutch is spoken and I would like to ask everyone that's interested to watch it, it's a great documentary.

Here's the link to part 1:

nl.youtube.com...

That documentary is also very good, but on a slightly different subject.

The BBC documentary I remembered is THIS 1:

BBC neocon part 2

BBC Power of Nightmares part3

On VideoGoogle:

Baby it is Cold Outside part 1

Policy Exchange part 2

The Power of Nightmares part 3

A excellent and refreshing documentary. Please watch them.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
1979-1989 CIA Operation Cyclone, with joint funding from Britain’s MI6, heavily armed and trained over 100,000 Afghani Mujahideen (“holy warriors”) during the Soviet war in Afghanistan. With the help of the Pakistani ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence), billions of dollars were given to create this Islamic army. Selig Harrison from the Woodrow Wilson International Centre for Scholars stated, “The CIA made a historic mistake in encouraging Islamic groups from all over the world to come to Afghanistan. The US provided $3 billion [now many more billion] for building up these Islamic groups, and it accepted Pakistan’s demand that they should decide how this money should be spent … Today that money and those weapons have helped build up the Taliban … [who] are now making a living out of terrorism.”

Perhaps as Harrison stated, the CIA “made a historic mistake” in creating these Jihadists, or perhaps they knew exactly what they were doing. Recently declassified DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) documents prove that the US government was long aware of the ISI’s sponsorship/creation of both the Taliban and Al Qaeda

“The United States has been part and parcel to supporting the Taliban all along, and still is let me add … You have a military government in Pakistan now that is arming the Taliban to the teeth … Let me note; that [US] aid has always gone to Taliban areas … And when people from the outside try to put aid into areas not controlled by the Taliban, they are thwarted by our own State Department … Pakistan [has] initiated a major resupply effort, which eventually saw the defeat, and caused the defeat, of almost all of the anti-Taliban forces in Afghanistan.” -Congressional Rep. Dana Rohrbacher, the House International Relations Committee on Global Terrorism and South Asia, 2000

British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook stated before the House of Commons that “Al Qaeda” is not actually a terrorist group, but a database of international Mujahadden and arms dealers/smugglers used by the CIA to funnel arms, money, and guerrillas. The word “Al Qaeda” itself literally translates to “the database.” Not only did the CIA create the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, they continued funding them right up to the 9/11 attacks blamed on them. For example, four months prior to 9/11, in May, 2001, Colin Powell gave another $43 million in aid to the Taliban.

“Not even the corporate US media could whitewash these facts and so explained it away by alleging that US officials had sought cooperation from Pakistan because it was the original backer of the Taliban, the hard-line Islamic leadership of Afghanistan accused by Washington of harboring Bin Laden. Then the so called ‘missing link’ came when it was revealed that the head of the ISI was the principal financier of the 9/11 hijackers … Pakistan and the ISI is the go between of the global terror explosion. Pakistan's military-intelligence apparatus, which literally created and sponsored the Taliban and Al Qaeda, is directly upheld and funded by the CIA. These facts are not even in dispute, neither in the media nor in government. Therefore when we are told by the neocon heads of the new world order that they are doing everything in their power to dismantle the global terror network what we are hearing is the exact opposite of the truth. They assembled it, they sponsored it and they continue to fund it. As any good criminal should, they have a middleman to provide plausible deniability, that middleman is the ISI and the military dictatorship of Pakistan.” -Steve Watson, “U.S. Intel Officer: Al Qaeda Leadership Allowed to Operate Freely” (www.infowars.net...)

Major Pierre-Henri Bunel, a French military intelligence agent, who was framed and convicted no doubt for daring to raise his voice in December, 2001, said,

“The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaeda. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the devil only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US and the lobbyists for the US war on terrorism are only interested in making money.” (www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alvatore
WTF!!! Now they say is hoax!!.
. Wat a waste of time.

Spend trillions of dollars on one stupid war. That cause many lives of people there. How idiotic can they get. Israel can get lost mannn!!!

I sympathize with your emotional outburst, but the socalled Hoax has a reason. So YOUR millions are spend for a reason. Just watch the BBCdocs above. I was shocked the first time I saw them. Is not a HOAX its a PLAY, with clear objectives for the directors such as the one mentioned. Whenever ""leaders" see themselves as architecs, watch out. The agenda of the "people" is never the agenda of leaders, I am sorry to say.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

instability in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Somalia and Lebanon so as to protect Israel.

While most of you seem to agree on the symptoms, you're missing what the point of this whole game is. No, it's not to protect Israel. Israel is simply another pawn to keep the Middle East in eternal turmoil. And why the Middle East? Why not keep Korea in eternal turmoil? Why not invade an African country and blame them for all that is wrong?

To answer this question, ask youself what is it that makes the Middle East so valuable? We don't care if N. Korea has nukes. We don't care if millions are killed and starve in Africa. Just make sure we can squeeze out the last remaining drops of oil into our gas tank. That's what it's all about. That's what it has always been about. So it's no suprise that this administration is run by ex oil executives. They (the oil companies) know. The signs are obvious, yet we all live in complete denial. We don't want to believe that within 2 years the gasoline to run the car will cost more than the car itself.

(Up, up, and away!)

It will be expensive, but at least we'll have tons of new military bases right in the middle of where all the action will be. Mission Accomplished!

[edit on 8-5-2008 by dbates]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
In all honesty why is this surprising? We have known all along that the bush minor administration was following the game plan laid out by the neocon's of the American Century Project.

What is surprising is that they would own up to it.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Our fears confirmed.
The Phantom Menace aka. Al-Qaeda was a cruel joke on the American people and boy are they paying for it (literally) dearly.

What I find seriously disturbing out of all of this; is these Chicken-hawk, pro-Zionist nutjobs infiltrating the White House. Seriously, is Mossad planting these guys or are they double agents or what?
It's ridiculous Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Libby, Cheney, are all ardent Republicans and pro-Zionists.

WHAT IS AMERICA'S FRIGGIN' DEBT TO ISRAEL?
Why must US Foreign Policy decisions always revolve around Israel in some way. When in it's entire existence has Israel helped the US on anything or sent the US aid?

Yet America gave them $2.16 billion dollars in "aid" last year as if Ehud Olmert had a gun pointed George Bush's head.
This is absolute lunacy. America's committment to Israel has far surpassed what is acceptable for a Foreign Ally.
Does the US throw money at Britain, Australia, New Zealand, or Turkey like this? Are we sticking our nose in their respective regions? Do we sign Peace Deals for them and threaten their neighbours?

What other conclusion could one reach when we back Israel, pay Israel, arm Israel and defend Israel so staunchly with no need to!

The Zionist Lobby has got to exposed and disbanded. They have meddled in US politics far too long and are only there to serve Israeli interests, at whatever cost it takes to America.

As for the PNAC, we should have seen it coming.
I mean half of the PNAC members became part of Bush's Admin after he rose to power.
It's abundantly clear there was a concerted, determined effort by a group of powerful, wealthy, pro-Zionist, Oil-connected politicians to hijack America, stage a Pearl Harbour-esque attack and use it as justification for the erosion of human rights and the "War on Terrorism" to pursue US energy interests around the world.

What's worse is that most of these policy-makers are not only greedy capitalists but true Chickenhawks.
Men like Cheney, who were draft-dodgers during the Vietnam war. These are the men leading America to war, never having experienced it but totally in love with the idea of it.
It's like putting a 9 year old at the wheel, your heading for collision in no time.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonhb
You guys sound like a bunch of paranoid people who think too much to me. Yea, and I remember Pres. Reagan was a fascist (neocon) too and he was going to start world war 3. All the liberals were hiding under their beds. "It's all a big conspiracy" Then the berlin wall fell and people were freed...It's no wonder us conservatives are proven to be much happier people. We dont spend all that time thinking people are out to get us. We find out who the bad guys are, kick their asses and go home. I call it "keeping it simple"

Actually I'm not a liberal at all. I'm a Libertarian/Constitutionalist. Thanks for assuming. The main difference between Reagan and W is that we're actually in a shootin' war now. Or did you skip over that point?

With regards to the OP: DD you have again posted something very pertinent and important.

Whether it's the NeoCons or the Cons or the NWO, the more anyone looks into the "war on terror" the more holes one finds in the reasoning and "facts" surrounding it.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
An opinion, about an opinion, about an opinion, about an opinion

(OP> Op/Ed Blog> Asian Article> Feith)

A man who pretends to be a Neoconservative, while speaking and writing exactly like the opposite, who leaves his post in the Bush Administration under controversy and with anger is at odds with the Administrations version of things; Why am I not surprised

He may well be right, but one thing is for sure, George Washington is no Journalist. All cut and paste with a sentence or two thrown in does not a good OP/Ed Piece make. Do you suppose that is a Pen Name?

Without the full text of the memo's and other things cited by Feith, it's hard to take at face value. Angry ex-employees are notoriously unreliable.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
How about reading the news article instead of reading somebody's oped about the news article titled admission that war on terror is a hoax. Who exactly said it was a hoax? The Neocons? Does anywhere in the article said it was a hoax? I don't see it anywhere except for the title written by someone else interpreting it.

Feith's book, War and Decision, released last month, provides excerpts of the paper Rumsfeld sent to President George W Bush on September 30, 2001, calling for the administration to focus not on taking down Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda network but on the aim of establishing "new regimes" in a series of states by "aiding local peoples to rid themselves of terrorists and to free themselves of regimes that support terrorism".

In quoting from that document, Feith deletes the names of all of the states to be targeted except Afghanistan, inserting the phrase "some other states" in brackets. In a facsimile of a page from a related Pentagon "campaign plan" document, the Taliban and Saddam regimes are listed as "state regimes" against which "plans and operations" might be mounted, but the names of four other states are blacked out "for security reasons".

General Wesley Clark, who commanded the North Atlantic Treaty Organization bombing campaign in the Kosovo war, recalls in his 2003 book Winning Modern Wars being told by a friend in the Pentagon in November 2001 that the list of states that Rumsfeld and deputy secretary of defense Paul Wolfowitz wanted to take down included Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Sudan and Somalia.

Clark writes that the list also included Lebanon. Feith reveals that Rumsfeld's paper called for getting "Syria out of Lebanon" as a major goal of US policy.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
The strange thing about all this is, they HAD to know in advance that they'd never be able to win all these wars.

Yes and No.
I've been trying to piece together what is going on -- and I think it is that the NeoCons, who think they are the puppet masters, are useful fools. Folks like Rumsfeld, are super-patriots. They got where they have in life, because they've been gung ho warmongers and that makes the defense industry big bucks. Rumsfeld and Ashcroft and a few of the others, are probably decent people (in their own minds) and would not willfully hurt us. They just want "America Uber Alles." Which, strangely, happens to be the new slogan for our Air Force; "Air Force, Above All" (yeah, accidentally, right?).

Now, I'm not sure if BushCo pulls the strings or Cheney does. I'm pretty sure parts of these groups have blackmail dirt on other groups -- so it's all one "coalition" of Mobsters -- made men, who have the ability to destroy each other. They compete with proxies -- but the only rule is; "Never tell the cops, and never take a hit on a Capo."

The Saudis are allies of the Bushies and they BOTH know that Al Qaeda was a way to dupe internal resistance with the Royals.

Our first invasion of Iraq was about Saddam going to the Euro -- so THAT was about Oil/Dollars. The side benefit was, that it helped the Kuwaiti royals get rid of a budding Democratic movement -- the same is probably true of the Hezbollah action in Lebanon, in which very few of them got harmed. Lebanon has no internal military and USED to be a budding Democracy.

Cheney and Bush are both aligned with the Carlisle, Haliburton, KBR racket. From reading Wayne Madsen, I'm guessing that Cheney has a lock on the Offshore Banking (he helped rich folks offshore their accounts before taking office) and Russian/Israelis Ukrainian Separatists -- that's a mouthful. But this is a VERY dangerous group, and seem to be the go-between of the factions.

The Mossad most assuredly has dirt on everyone. Up until 2001, there was NO backing of Israel from the Bush family. AFTER, they can't bend over far enough. That's why they are feathering their nests in the UAE, I suppose. Bushies don't think they can have enough to offer the powerful and they certainly only have customers -- not friends.

We went off the gold standard and moved to the oil standard. But what I've finally figured out, is the reason why we've gone to occupying countries like Afghanistan and Iraq is; #1 The Super Patriots could be duped to support it. #2 Makes money for friends in Oil. #3 New Economy is based upon FEAR -- not just holdings.

The reason why there are so many crazy statements from our leaders is; It lets everyone know they can make bald faced lies and nobody dares to challenge them, and, it makes sensible people afraid. Yeah, other countries buy our dollars now, because we have a stockpile of things that go boom. If we get poor -- our crazy uncle Cheney might use them. See?

>> But the Multinationals like the Banks are running this game behind these useful fools. The same companies that own the media buy up these candidates. The Bushies and Cheneys are well set as well. WW I bankrupted Germany. It appears that was the intention from smarter people. The problem is that the Internet is providing transparency -- and the American people are so resourceful. If we can get another FDR, to get us all rowing together, the US could be energy independent on Solar alone in 4 years. We have innovations coming out weekly. We also can just decide that the national Debt is owed by the corporations that sponsored it.

If America moves to a Dutch model of governance - -which, after years of CorpGov propaganda against this economic/political model and years of failure I think we might be ready for it. You say; "Socialized Medicine" as a scare word now, and people say; "Gee, spend less and not have to worry about getting sick? Where do I sign up?" Really, there is no Left VS. Right -- that is the con game, it's all about UP vs. DOWN.

It all comes down to the elections and whether we get investigations into the "tools of tyranny" in this country. If we end the WoT and go back to civil liberties and American innovation -- this Putsch will have failed. With McCain or even Hillary in charge -- I'd recommend selling your house. I have my eye on Iceland or New Zealand.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

That snippet came from just about the most unreliable source under the sun I mean honestly the Asia times has anyone here ever really heard anything from the Asia times? Seriously people I don't doubt that there are hidden agendas but destabilization of the Middle East is probably not one of them.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Tguntony]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well let's face it...It takes 1 lb of fear to make 2 pounds of gold...so fear is still a good investment and the neocons are invested heavily in fear and weapons. Oil is the base but fear and weapons are the profit margin in the game.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tguntony

That snippet came from just about the most unreliable source under the sun I mean honestly the Asia times has anyone here ever really heard anything from the Asia times? Seriously people I don't doubt that there are hidden agendas but destabilization of the Middle East is probably not one of them.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Tguntony]

Tguntony, maybe not destabilizing the whole middle east, but you can say it certainly has alot to do about control in the ME right? Israel's parasite Zionist's know they are NOTHING without the support of the U.S, they want to let the other Arab neighbor countries know that they are in control, and because the U.S is their greatest ally, asset, tool, what ever you want to call them, that they will not tolerate crap from countries such as Iran, Lebanon, Syria, etc... Destabilization is exactly what has been going on in Iraq since 2003, guess you haven't realized it like many others.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
There have been TWELVE DUAL US-Israeli Neo-Cons in the Bush Administration.

Why should Israeli citizens be running the US Government at the Cabinet level?

Elliot Abrams — former member of PNAC, National Security Council;
pleaded guilty in 1991 to lying to Congress about Iran-Contra
affair; "dual citizen" of US and Israel; Zionist

Michael Chertoff — Assistant Attorney General on 9-11; freed over
100 Israeli spies in the US after 9-11; promoted to head Homeland
Security; "dual citizen" of US and Israel; Zionist; likely Mossad
agent

Douglas Feith — effectively in command, with Wolfowitz, of War
Department on 9-11; Undersecretary of War for Policy; "dual citizen"
of US and Israel; Zionist; investigated for spying for Israel;
former PNAC member

Ari Fleischer — White House spokesman for Bush on 9-11; "dual
citizen" of US and Israel; connected to the extremist group called
the Chabad Lubavitch Hasidics

Marc Grossman — Under Secretary for Political Affairs on 9-11; met
with General Mahmoud Ahmad, head of Pakistan's ISI and 9-11
financier, on or shortly after 9-11; "dual citizen" of US and Israel

Henry Kissinger — long criminal history; wanted for war crimes in
several countries; sat on War Policy Board under Perle; chosen to
lead 9-11 Cover-Up Omission Commission; "dual citizen" of US and
Israel

Lewis "Scooter" Libby — former PNAC member; studied political
science at Yale under Paul Wolfowitz; aid to Cheney; convicted for
lying about outing of Valerie Plame; "dual citizen" of US and
Israel; Zionist

Richard Perle — former assistant Secretary of War, chairman War
Policy Board, and PNAC member; "dual citizen" of US and Israel;
Zionist; allegedly gave $100,000 to head of Pakistan's ISI, Mahmoud
Ahmad; nicknamed "Prince of Darkness"

George Tenet — director of the CIA on 9-11; was awarded the "Medal
of Freedom" by Bush for his fine work on 9-11; reported to be "dual
citizen" of US and Israel

Paul Wolfowitz — Deputy Secretary of War on 9-11; "dual citizen" of
US and Israel; Zionist; investigated for spying for Israel; former
PNAC member; chief architect of Iraq war; forced to resign in World
Bank scandal

Dov Zakheim — Pentagon comptroller when trillion dollars reported
missing on 9-10-01; "dual citizen" of US and Israel; Zionist; Shul
Rabbi; former CFR member; former CEO of fly-by-remote manufacturer;
reputed 9-11 mastermind

Philip Zelikow — led the 9-11 Cover-Up Commission; personally wrote
the 9-11 Omission Commission Report, a best-selling work of fiction;
appointed Counselor of US Department of State; "dual citizen" of US
and Israel

www.whodidit.org...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
...Feith, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and most of the other key architects of the "war on terror" were part of the Project for a New American Century and its plea for a "New Pearl Harbor" to justify expansion of American militarism and regime change in the Middle East

There were more than that though.

From the beginning of PNAC, some of the better known, CHARTER members were, Cheney, Zalmay Khalilzad, Norman Podhoretz, Francis Fukuyama, I. Lewis (Scooter) Libby, Elliott Abrams and Jeb Bush. And of course, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz.

Eventually, other well known names were added to the roster. Names such as John Bolton, Richard Perle, Jeane Kirkpatrick, Feith and William Kristol of Weekly Standard fame.

BTW, The document from PNAC which called for the need of a new Pearl Harbor event is titled, "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategies, Forces and Resources For a New Century" on page 51. It is in PDF format and used to be online. Let's see... oh yes, Here it is. This document is a blueprint for world and space/cyberspace domination. It has been compared to Mein Kampf.

Chapter 5 is a MUST read.

Other must reads, such as the Statement of Principles and Publications/Reports may be seen on their own site Here

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The funny thing about this is to me is that there are several different types of soldiers in this war I like to think of myself as one who will do what I'm told but, I always stand ready with an opinion which maybe is why I should get out. This army # is ridiculous ......but that's another post for another day....When I went to Iraq I began to spout out things that were mentioned in this post .....mostly as a joke....until I started really really paying attention to certain things. Oh yea sure there are terrorists in Iraq Iran but then if we deploy because of that then why not deploy everywhere why are we singling out the middle east...there are terrorist everywhere..

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
At the risk of breaking the rules, is anyone really surprised by this? You can't be surprised that the government lied because they've been doing it all along. You can't be surprised that the media isn't reporting it because they are no longer free. And you really can't be surprised that NOTHING will EVER come of this in our lifetimes. Our grandchildren might figure it out after we are long dead.

OK, good. . no rule breaking tonight. LOL

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by scarlett1125

Sorry for the one line but, this post reminded of a line from alien vs predator requiem lol "the government doesn't lie to people" lol I was the only one in the theater laughing.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by scarlett1125

Couldnt agree more.

Do any of us here really expect the governments of any country to tell the truth?

Just reverse it expect everything the governments tell you to be a lie and at least no one will be surprised and we wont have to have astounded threads on something that has been going on forever.

Its really nothing new so I dont get the astonishment displayed in the thread title. Its like saying the government admits to covering up UFO's.......its only been going on for over 60 years

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder
How do we know we cut them off ?, I think they are still on the CIA payroll.

Ah, didn't know this was under debate. Why would we pay for Al Qaeda when there is no Soviet Union? Also, can we get some kind of substantiation that they're still on payroll?

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder
And if they turned on us, it was by our design.

Both the 9/11 loss and war is a financial hit to the country. What motivation do we have to lose more money? Not saying it is the case, but this whole ordeal seems to have a lot to do with money. I was working at the bank when the banking regulations changed. There's a lot more tracking these days and for good reason. Find the money, find the motive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join