It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neocons ADMIT that the 'War On Terror' is a Hoax!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
Ill answer your questions

"is it the right thing to do?" Invade Afganistan Yes we were attacked and we have a right to defend ourselves. Even if the government did set it up the people should of known not to do it that it would be used as propaganda to blow them up.

To invade Iraq no that was not the right thing to do AT ALL. Nothing and nothing good at all has come from this war except for lots of money being spent, lots of death, high high oil prices, and the only somewhat liberal country in a very old fashion area gone.

Thanks for answering the question. Do you think it was right to bag Saddam because he took a LOT of money from the U.S. (and other countries) and mis-spent it? I agree there were too many deaths here. I'm wondering why we couldn't airdrop special forces and grab the guy we needed.

Originally posted by mybigunit
As far as if they stated its a hoax they may not or they may have frankly with news you never know but there is no reason why you should treat this news from this source any different than the news you would get from Fox News.

Hoax means that what they're saying happened didn't happen. There is a war, as you said there were deaths and an invasion so it's not a hoax. It may have been mislabeled or propagandized, but these events did occur.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
Well, first off you need to understand that "neocon" is short for "neoconservative". While some of them may soon become "cons", in the sense we're using it here, it's a whole different "con" we're discussing.

I understood both the abbreviation and the connotation to criminality. I'm confident it is not accidental.

Originally posted by redmage
Neoconservative was first used as an psudo-insult to Dems that had fled to the right after the free lovin' 60's. They were simply "new conservatives" that had jumped ship.

When people speak of neoconservatism today, it traces much of it's roots to the ideologies of Leo Strauss. Some Dems would qualify as such; however, the neoconservatives in the Republican party have steadily gained political control over the right throughout the last 20 years. For more info you'd do well to research P.N.A.C., or delve further into Leo Strauss.

Thank you, and thanks for this definition. This is exactly the information I was looking for.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousHippo
The War on Terror isn't the only hoax. We also have these hoaxes to deal with:

1. The War on Drugs.
2. The War on Our Civil-Liberties.
3. The War on Illegal-Immigration.

I think you've touched on an interesting point. The issue with all of the above is there is no clear 'enemy' and the objectives are equally uncertain. War on Drugs is even a misnomer. We're not fighting Cocaine, we're fighting those cartel members who traffic it. Illegal Immigration does not need a war, it needs a process overhaul. Why anyone wants to war against civil liberties according to our constitution is preposterous. Mis-named ambiguities perhaps, but certainly not hoaxes.

We didn't ask our government to start any of their ridiculous wars.

Ah, but I know many parents who do vote who do support the 'war on drugs'. Likewise with labor/manufacturing voters for the war on immigration.

They're killing innocent people, o a daily basis so they can make more money & take more land & sex-slaves from those countries, in which they occupy.

You've lost me here. Have a good day.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
disgusting neo con babykillers , always killing for profit , they love to destroy , because they think they are invincible ....

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think some pages may be missing from my history book. I keep hearing of "de-stabilizing the middle east". At what point was it stable?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrezhnevX
disgusting neo con babykillers , always killing for profit , they love to destroy , because they think they are invincible ....

Easy Smeagol, the media's 'one ring' is tightening its grip on your finger.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

We know that Al Quaeda turned against us? Or is that they were used against us? It is the latter that I believe from the evidence I've seen.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kelbtalfenek
Actually I'm not a liberal at all. I'm a Libertarian/Constitutionalist. Thanks for assuming.

Haha don't ya love it how most of the country is cough up in left vs right to ignorant to know theres more to it the that?

Being a Libertarian/Constitutionalist is often amusing, The left accuses us of being Conservatives, And the right accuses us of being Liberals...

Especially seeing as our views are very diifferent from both sides, But as we know, If you disagree with a Conservative you MUST be a Liberal, And if you disagree with a Liberal you MUST be a Conservative...

[edit on 9-5-2008 by C0le]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Both the 9/11 loss and war is a financial hit to the country. What motivation do we have to lose more money?

None for us or the Country, But its not about "us" its about "them", they are gambling with our money and lives and keeping the profits, If "we" loose, It doesn't matter as long as "they" cash in, They are spending/losing our money to pay for war costs, This money goes to the Private contractors, from Mercs, to truck drivers, to whatever else...

Those who orchestrated these wars are tied in well to that very same private sector..

We lose, they win.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by C0le]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameneter
We know that Al Quaeda turned against us? Or is that they were used against us? It is the latter that I believe from the evidence I've seen.

I'm listening
. I welcome any correction to statements I've made that may be inaccurate.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
None for us or the Country, But its not about "us" its about "them", they are gambling with our money and lives and keeping the profits, If "we" loose, It doesn't matter as long as "they" cash in, They are spending/losing our money to pay for war costs, This money goes to the Private contractors, from Mercs, to truck drivers, to whatever else...

Those who orchestrated these wars are tied in well to that very same private sector..

We lose, they win.

Thanks for providing perspective on my question. I agree there's money leaking out of the country intentionally (in more ways than just this one) though don't know all the details.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I would bet that this is very much true, but I am doubting that Israel was who we are wanting to save here...More or less a National Security issue too get that part of the world into civil war and anarchy. As long as those long bearded nuts are busy blowing up each other they thin the herd of people that can fight us here on US soil. I have no problems with sacrificing Israel and all Arab nations for my safety. After 9-11 I think the plan was too destabilize the middle east and let them start killing each other in tribal war, while we zap the leaders from the sky with 2000lb bombs. Without leadership they will keep doing what poor, illiterate Muslims will do. Blow themselves up and hope to get to Allah, and the big 7-11 in the sky

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Good point..............................It is amazing to me how angry the left wing nuts get on a thread...In real life they are cowards.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Neocons ADMIT that the 'War On Terror' is a Hoax!

www.opednews.com

Key war on terror architect Douglas Feith has now confirmed Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and Wesley Clark in admitting that the so-called War on Terror is a hoax.

In fact, starting right after 9/11 -- at the latest -- the goal has always been to create "regime change" and instability in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Somalia and Lebanon so as to protect Israel. And the goal was never really to destroy Al Qaeda.

Why is that these people are not behind bars, getting boned by someone from the cast of "Oz"?

I mean, it's like they actually want to be arrested, like they're saying, "Nyah, nyah, look at all the crazy # we did, we're evil bastards, now goddammit lock us up and throw away the key!"

Meanwhile, the country collectively yawns and changes channels to catch "Dancing With the Stars" or "Flavor of Love" or "insert name of mindless reality show here."

I'd suggest that we alter the voting laws to filter out mindless drones and nutjobs, but then we'd probably only get 15% of the population. Yes, I know I'm being overly optimistic about that figure.

It'd just be nice to be able to watch the news or read the paper and not find myself grumbling, "We are so #ed..."

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil

PS above is lampoonery , not always apparant on message boards )

The trick is to throw in "Yee-haw!" a few times, maybe add "Hyuk" at the end.

Although these days, that's not always a guarantee...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The War on Terror isn't the only hoax. We also have these hoaxes to deal with:

1. The War on Drugs.
2. The War on Our Civil-Liberties.
3. The War on Illegal-Immigration.

One error, there - from what I've seen, the War on our civil liberties is getting pretty real. And it's the only one that hasn't been announced.

As for the board game, I think the point is to make people think about what's really going on, not just to sit around a table and have a few laughs. Given that the war seems to have become a passé, almost mundane topic for some, I don't see a problem with that.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrooveCat
Very true! That's the reason I stopped watching the news a long time ago. These days ATS ends up being my main source for the worlds goings on, which while not being perfect and a damn sight better I say!

I still hope though that something will switch in someone importance mind and make them blow it all wide open.

Ah to dream...

Yeah, then next day the head blows off in open limo on Elm Street.

Your dream will turn to nightmare, but be positive.

Maybe Vice Hillary will draw up a Barrack Obama Hand gun ban in honor of his courage to unite races only to be brought down by a black man from Trinity church, carrying "The Catcher On The Rye" or whatever the last assassian was reading between sipping tea with the hot girl in pink poka dot dress.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join