It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting a huge earthquake in June 2008

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Now I really want to hear about your friends other predictions, that he got right. AND I want to hear more about this Sun thing, does it mean anything? (other than just being cool?) Is my internet connection going to get all screwed up again?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

Calm down.

This is a discussion forum.

The thread is open.

That means people post question.

Got it yet MR. CAPS?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by screamo
Lucid Lunacy, you're questioning things that have never been brought up.

Right? What's your point?

Asking questions usually implies you don't already know the answer...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hi,Nexus

I am a Chinese at coast of Shenzhen,Guangdong province. I am very scared about the earthquake. I have a daughter. I love her. I do not want anyone to be hurt.

can you give more detail about the predication.

my email is: [email protected]
do you have a msn or skype id?

thanks

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mywander
Hi,Nexus

I am a Chinese at coast of Shenzhen,Guangdong province. I am very scared about the earthquake. I have a daughter. I love her. I do not want anyone to be hurt.

can you give more detail about the predication.

my email is: [email protected]
do you have a msn or skype id?

thanks

Read my posts in this thread. There is nothing more I can tell you.

Duncan

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Question:

If you are unwilling and uninterested in answering questions.

If you have said all you can.

Why not just come back to the thread in June?

[edit on 113131p://13u04 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Lucid Lunacy, you're questioning things that have never been brought up.

Right? What's your point?

Asking questions usually implies you don't already know the answer...

My point is this, you continue to ask questions AFTER nexus says he's given all information and details he has. What's the point of asking more and more and more and more questions when the answer to practically each question is to give it time?

Ask your question's in late June, any questions posted till than imo is just inappropriate.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Question:

If you are unwilling and uninterested in answering questions.

If you have said all you can.

Why not just come back to the thread in June?

[edit on 113131p://13u04 by Lucid Lunacy]

I'm thinking the same to you. If the op is unwilling and uninterested in (your point of view) answering questions and all has been said...why are you here? Why not come back in June to get your questions answered?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I'm thinking the same to you. If the op is unwilling and uninterested in (your point of view) answering questions and all has been said...why are you here? Why not come back in June to get your questions answered?

The same reason you are. Asking questions
You're asking me questions, and I am asking him questions.

But it indeed looks like that is what I will have to do. Although, I won't need to read this thread for the answers in June... I'll just check out the Quake Watch 2008 thread

I think the point you are missing is that my posting questions is the proper and healthy function of a discussion board, which ATS is.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

The same reason you are. Asking questions
You're asking me questions, and I am asking him questions.

But it indeed looks like that is what I will have to do. Although, I won't need to read this thread for the answers in June... I'll just check out the Quake Watch 2008 thread

I think the point you are missing is that my posting questions is the proper and healthy function of a discussion board, which ATS is.

I'm not here to ask you questions. I'm hoping that nexus provides information about the previous predictions this man has made that have already come true. I'm in no way here to talk to you. There's U2U for that. But we're getting off topic and into a conversation so I suggest we guide this thread back on topic rather than stir it away to a conversation about questions.

(**no sarcasm intended** where's this quake watch 08 thread?)

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I'm hoping that nexus provides information about the previous predictions this man has made that have already come true.

Screamo, I think if you look at my initial posts, in the beginning of this thread, you will see that I was asking questions not unlike like that, myself, out of curiosity. He shot them down rudely, and has made it quite clear he has nothing more to say.

But we're getting off topic and into a conversation so I suggest we guide this thread back on topic rather than stir it away to a conversation about questions.

That's the problem, there is nothing else to do in this thread other then that because the OP is not willing and or not interested in answering our questions. Nexus has made it very difficult to be "on topic". I know, I tried.

The Quake Watch thread is huge and has been going on since the start of the year. I will locate it and link it for you in this thread.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
there is no details given

do you know how long the coast is of China?

and depended on in where it would also affect certain other countries, Japan? Philipines? Vietnam?

hoe much inland? and in which province the "predicted" new tsunami will hit?

9.5 would mean the biggest earthquake ever recorded, even bigger than the Indonesian one.

bah

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Why beat Nexus any more than you people have??
You can not get blood from a stone He has told you every thing he has been told so give it a rest people

You will have to wait untill june like every one else

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan

Yeah. I am with you on asking questions like that. Seems like you are genuinely curious, as was I. A few members don't seem to understand the purpose of a thread, hence the
above this post. Either way, apparently we are just talking to ourselves here...

I personally don't think there is any merit to this OP and his friend. And I do believe in this kind of stuff, as I have had my fair share of prophetic dreams. That's just imho about the thread. I don't know if that is comforting or not for you. I hope I am right in that intuition, as the people of China don't deserve it.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I have been reading this post from the start and feel it is at this point that I should join in.

First of all, Lucid Lunarcy, lay off Nexus, and learn some respect!

You have single handedly tried to derail this thread with your continous questioning of Nexus on a point of fact that he clearly stated he didnt have - his friend DID NOT have any vision of theis China earthquake.....mate, leave it at that.

theres is nothing more to question

end of topic and move on.

If you cannot contribute constructively to the thread then move on.

anyway, back to the topic at hand here, Nexus mate, did your friend have a general location of where this potential Big One may hit and/or which parts of the world may be affected?

will this start a chain reaction by possibly weakening surrounding tectonic plates and thrusting volcanoes into life again?

if he by chance gets any more visions in the meantime, Please, dont hesitate to post them here.

and if you could, even thou we may not have any way to verify it, maybe list a couple of previous predictions that he has told you that have come true that has led you to put so much faith in this man.

He would have to be getting pretty old now wouldnt he if he was working during WW2 as previously mention.

Catch ya round digger

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
I have been reading this post from the start and feel it is at this point that I should join in.

First of all, Lucid Lunarcy, lay off Nexus, and learn some respect!

You have single handedly tried to derail this thread with your continous questioning of Nexus on a point of fact that he clearly stated he didnt have - his friend DID NOT have any vision of theis China earthquake.....mate, leave it at that.

theres is nothing more to question

end of topic and move on.

If you cannot contribute constructively to the thread then move on.

anyway, back to the topic at hand here, Nexus mate, did your friend have a general location of where this potential Big One may hit and/or which parts of the world may be affected?

will this start a chain reaction by possibly weakening surrounding tectonic plates and thrusting volcanoes into life again?

if he by chance gets any more visions in the meantime, Please, dont hesitate to post them here.

and if you could, even thou we may not have any way to verify it, maybe list a couple of previous predictions that he has told you that have come true that has led you to put so much faith in this man.

He would have to be getting pretty old now wouldnt he if he was working during WW2 as previously mention.

Catch ya round digger

This thread is almost unbelievable. First you chide Lucid_Lunacy for asking all those questions - then you ask almost the same ones.
What part of - no more questions, no more information, everyone go away and wait until June - doesn't everyone get?

If you want to do something constructive, go study maps and seismology, and then pray/visualise/meditate for world peace and harmony.
After all, you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain from it - don't you?

This is positively definitely the last, last, last time I post on this thread.
LOL!
Duncan

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

Here in the philippines, there are text messages scattering all over the archipelago about a 6.8 magnitude earthquake to hit the Philippine fault on May 14 evening (no specific time) and it was said from Hawaii State Emergency Preparedness Office and U. S. Geological Society.
I don't know if this is just a frank message or what so ever but we are way too far from U. S. to check this. Please reply to this post. Thanks.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
You can not get blood from a stone He has told you every thing he has been told so give it a rest people

But not everything he knows. ATS is a repository for tons of "The Sky Is Falling" type hoaxes. Remember the Meteor? Or that big terrorist attack that is supposed to happen? Or the Next Great American Civil War? Ronald Weinland?

Some dude comes to ATS and starts posting about his "friend's" visions. Of course the Government uses this friend for his visions. Of course we cannot know anything about this "friend". Not even a previous "vision" that succeeded.

Based on the visible record, its nexus that has something to prove, not his detractors.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If anyone reads this post, and it resonates with you then trust your intuition!

And if Duncan has gone out of his way to post this info, then I am thinking it has already gone through a pretty rock solid mental filtering process well tuned for picking signals from noise.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by primamateria
If anyone reads this post, and it resonates with you then trust your intuition!

And if Duncan has gone out of his way to post this info, then I am thinking it has already gone through a pretty rock solid mental filtering process well tuned for picking signals from noise.

What makes you think that? You know Duncan that well? Put up even some token resistance to believing anything you read!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join