It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting a huge earthquake in June 2008

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eevee
reply to post by nexusmagazine

Hi Duncan,
this is a very interesting thread in light of what has recently occured in China,however you said this isn't his precise prediction
I know you have said you don't want to give out anymore details of your friend who made the prediction,but if it does come true would you be willing to tell us a bit more about him.
He sounds like a very fascinating individual, i would love to know more!

Cheers,
Eevee

He doesn't get many visions, but each and every one of them has come true to date.

The second guy, who uses angular relationships between the Sun and various planets to predict earthquakes, also has a more than impressive record. He phoned me on Friday and said his predictions "put a big earthquake this weekend". Needless to say he was pretty close. He is predicting huge earthquakes and volcanos in early-mid June, whereas the vision guy is saying to me that he thinks his vision is late June.

But yes, if he is right with his vision, I will probably be allowed (by him) to reveal more.

peace

Duncan

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Earthquake in china just posted, was this what your friend foresaw or just a taste of what's to come? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Holy crap!!!!!!!! He was pretty close!!!!!! May is very close to June and it may not have been a 9.5, but the death and destruction resembles what a 9.5 would be like. I mean, there could be 30,000 dead or more before all is said and done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your friend is truly gifted!!!!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Sorry not at all close enough for a positive correlation between the recent quake and the OP prediction.

Besides for all we know, the person in question is a seismologist. And is making the same predictions based on the same facts we are. I dunno. If there is a 9+ in June this I will give some credence.

Many on ATS throughout threads have predicted coming quakes in China.

[edit on 023131p://13u18 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

it may not have been a 9.5, but the death and destruction resembles what a 9.5 would be like.

Um, I beg to differ. If a 9.5 hit, especially near a large population center like L.A. there would be a lot more destruction and death...possibly into the millions. If it was off the coast and was caused by a landslide, it could be worse.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Key words "For all we know" You don't. I don't think just anyone can come that close, I mean, 1 month. If this was a vision, I'm sure that it doesn't come across like a press release; "This just in" lol

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It wasn't just a month off. The difference between a 7.8 and a 9.5 are staggering. I know that seems hard to believe in light of all the horrible causalities and damage occurring from this 7.8 quake, but truly a 9.5 isn't comparable.

And you're right about me not knowing. I was including myself when I said "for all we know"

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What an amzing success rate your friend has, and what an awesome and terrifying gift to have!
I really hope for China's sake that this prediction doesn't come true, but i sure would love to learn more about him and his gift.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have a question Nexus (even though you didn't answer my earlier ones):

Setting aside the 9.5 quake in June, aren't you curious why he had nothing to say about a 7.8 in May?

Anotha question:

If the US Government uses your friend for his predictions.

And they went and saw him about this prediction, which was a 9.5 to hit China.

How is the US Government using this information?

If your friend doesn't know what the Governments motive is for using him, then why does he allow himself to be used?

[edit on 043131p://13u48 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I was speaking of May-June, not the magnitude. I am very aware of the difference between a 7.8 and a 9.5.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012

I was speaking of May-June, not the magnitude. I am very aware of the difference between a 7.8 and a 9.5.

So if it's just the timing, which is a month off, then why are you concluding:

I don't think just anyone can come that close

That he came close at all?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
I have a question Nexus (even though you didn't answer my earlier ones):

Setting aside the 9.5 quake in June, aren't you curious why he had nothing to say about a 7.8 in May?

Anotha question:

If the US Government uses your friend for his predictions.

And they went and saw him about this prediction, which was a 9.5 to hit China.

How is the US Government using this information?

If your friend doesn't know what the Governments motive is for using him, then why does he allow himself to be used?

[edit on 043131p://13u48 by Lucid Lunacy]

Read my posts - I don't know how much clearer I can be: But here goes again ...
- the guy with the visions, ONLY saw a quake in mid-late June, size 9.5 or GREATER, centred offshore-which created a tsunami that raced inland. This recent quake is NOT the one in his vision.
- the guy with the visions is NOT a seismologist. He just gets the occasional vision - and they all come true.
- the US Govt does not use him for his predictions - I wish you would get this right
- the US State Dept sent a couple of guys to interview him months back. He has old friends high up from the days when he helped the Allies in WWII. What they do with this info is anyone's guess.
- your last question is stupid. He simply cares for people and does not want people to die needlessly. There is no 'using' and 'being used' or any other sinister things you imply.

Duncan

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by screamo
Now what are the chances of a NATURAL earthquake hitting in the region this man is predicting? I'm just curious what the odds are. I'm not familiar with earthquake probability so i'm not looking for a certain answer or anything but a 7.5 does seem high enough to relieve pressure for at LEAST a year, let alone a month or two lol. Unless of course there's a scary earthquake weapon that can trigger whatever it wants whenever it wants wherever it wants. Than there'll be trouble (bye bye Cali)

Pretty good IMO. China is a huge place - it probably gets hit with minor earthquakes every other day. There are dozens around the globe every day.

Amazing coinsidence, for sure. But far, far weaker then the predicted 9.5, several weeks early, inland, not coastal (as predicted), no Tsunami etc.

Lucky coincidence as far as I can see.
J.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

So then...

- your last question is stupid. He simply cares for people and does not want people to die needlessly. There is no 'using' and 'being used' or any other sinister things you imply.

..again, are you not wondering why your friend didn't inform you of a vision about the 7.8 quake that just happened?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

So then...

..again, are you not wondering why your friend didn't inform you of a vision about the 7.8 quake that just happened?

BECAUSE HE DIDN'T GET A VISION OF THAT ONE, OR ANY OTHER EARTHQUAKES!!

GOT IT YET???

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
woah woah woah, since when did said friend ever mention anything about the recent earthquake? and why can't the gov't use this individual for nothing more than information, not doing anything with the information other than ready themselves with excuses and sorry's?

Lucid Lunacy, you're questioning things that have never been brought up. Review the op's post and THAN interogate. or wait until June when the prediction is predicted. It seems like this visionary man didn't have any China May Earthquakes.

Nexusmagazine, i'm impressed by your patience!! (edit: no sarcasm was meant on this statement)

[edit on 13-5-2008 by screamo]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Hi,

I am a Chinese citizen, tried to send you an U2U. Can you please give me over here or by U2U more details of this prediction. This really concerns and worries me....

Thank you in advance!

Rgds,

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
www.spaceweather.com...

Not sure if this is relevent but yesterday on www.spaceweather.com they had a maasive 'sun volcano type flare'. I have linked to it above and I'll past the text below..

"ERUPTING PROMINENCE: Today, astronomers are monitoring an unusually active prominence on the sun's eastern limb. "The eruptions at times are almost volcanic in appearance," says Les Cowley in England. "It's off again!" reports Pete Lawrence of Selsey, UK, who sends this photo of the latest eruption:

Stephen Ames of Hodgenville, Kentucky, has been watching the action through his Coronado PST and he has witnessed eruptions twice today already. "I was totally amazed!"

This high level of activity may herald an approaching sunspot. Readers, if you have a solar telescope, train it on the limb of the sun. "

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Lucid, I was all about to give you thumbs up but then you went off the rails.
Everybody, take the time to read the thread, this earthquake in China is NOT the one the guy had a vision about. You can't infer either that the guy is going to get visions about everything else that happens either.
I am interested in only three things....1) what other predictions was he right about? 2) the assertion that he has never been wrong and 3) He can only be right if there is a 9 or greater in June. I will even give him props if it happens anywhere on this planet, as long as it hits 9.
Nexus, I guess number 1 was for you. What other predictions did he get right?
Everyone else, this prediction is not over yet. June needs to come and pass......hell, I will even throw in July.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IchiNiSan

Hi,

I am a Chinese citizen, tried to send you an U2U. Can you please give me over here or by U2U more details of this prediction. This really concerns and worries me....

Thank you in advance!

Rgds,

Email me at: [email protected]

In case you cannot get through - this is the rest I can tell you.

None of my posts here are to do with making money or attention for myself. I REALLY believe this guy because all his visions have come true. He actually said the event was being reported on TV as a 9.9 Richter Scale in his visions. That is 100 times stronger than the 7.9 (which is now the size being reported by the BBC I notice).

Apart from damage from the quake, the real damage was being caused by the tsunami that he said was racing inland from the coast.

If he is right, there will be large tectonic events before and after, and it will surely damage other countries as well.

peace

Duncan

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join