It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ark of the Covenant - Is it still around somewhere?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Hanslune

Okay name some facts in the bible that aren't true.

Laugh out loud!!! Asking for a FACT that's NOT TRUE is like asking for a number that's not in the alphabet. By the way, there are so many things in the bible that are not true, it would be easier to ask for things that are true

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I am no biblical scholar, however I seem to recall, somewhere, that the Queen of Sheba and Soloman had a son. The son 'flew' the Ark to his mothers land - which I understand is modern Ethiopia!

(Incidently - he 'clipped' the turret of a palace in Egypt on the way through!)

Anyone else heard of this? - Hans?

H

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Certainly guys I will put my 2c in. Ive had a bit of a hobby on the Grail Arthur and Ark thing for the last 20 years or more.

Really don't know how many books ive read and conventions looked at on this subject, I have looked at all the theories and such.

I am pretty much without a doubt convinced that "Axum" Ethiopia is the place.

The historical links are very pronounced and like mentioned in the post above there is evidence from both biblical, and other historical records of its movement to Ethiopia during Sheba's time and her sons.

The current tribes of Ethiopians of some heritages are without a doubt one of the lost tribes of Israel. In fact you could state that many Ethiopians of these tribes are more of "gods Chosen People" than many fighting in the middle east now for a "homeland" who are more Russian Gypsy than any real long lasting genetic heritage to the first Jewish people.

They have stayed since biblical times in this area, and still practice many of the old school newish customs incorporated into their modern day Christian slant.

The "newish" people in Israel are generally such a mix from their travels and integration and mixing, with other nations around the world, it makes me laugh that that identity is soo strong. Maybe thats why they act with such zealousness about the homeland, as they know deep down their actual heritage does not lead them to one place, but to all countries of the earth, like a homeless person no family, he will overcompensate on territory of his cardboard box.

Near Axum is archaeological evidence of ancient newish rites, being carried out on a lakes island.

These rites were the ones described in the bible to be done around the Ark and its own Covering "tent" or temple.

These archaeological remains have been confidently dated to the time of the Sheba and her Sons.

Basically Jewish people as described in the Bible, who had control of the Ark were definitely very near to a church where today the Ark is said to be kept. They definitely did construct things and did certain acts that would have only been associated with the presence in their religious teachings to take place around the Ark.

The Ark i am discussing Is the Ark of Moses or the Covenant with the two stone tablets(for no confusion).

The Modern version of the Ethiopian Church includes ceremonies that mean all practitioners where small mini "arks" representations on their forehead strapped over their third eye.

Also many processions take place from various church's where a "fake"ark is displayed and put on a float for a parade and festival. However the Fake ark is always known and described as that, the same as a Cross carried a priest is not a actual cross but representative of one.

However the "Ark2 that is in the Church at Akum is never ever displayed or viewed. It is unlike all the others understood and stated to be the true Ark.

The guardian system of father and son has been proven to exist for at least 750 years from records now and is stated to be from the time of Sheba's son Malachi, when he left the Ark in safe Keeping here.

It was brought there due to the instability of the Jewish state of the time and Jerusalem, the aim of the Jewish state is not soo much to Build the new temple but to place the Ark there too.

In fact many people are very unaware of the Ethiopian History, it was once and in Sheba's time known as the "the Bread Basket of Africa" and was of massive importance, wealth and influence. It certainly held one of the major African Civilizations for much of Biblical History due to its Fertile Lands "at the time though!"

There is a Tragedy of modern knowledge being lost due to the problems since the Assyrians/Italian excursions into Ethiopia in the last century. Many Many many ancient biblical books, libraries documents are being lost. A real center of unabridged unadulterated teaching and record keeping in Ancient biblical Texts has taken place here for thousands of years. with the famines and current rebel insurgency, Islamic problems and Eritrea dispute this truly glorious and amazing place of the world is loosing its knowledge and secrets.

However they do seem to still have the Ark. As said earlier guys I have read about 100 books on this subject, researched for many many many years of my life, have been there, checked this out, that out and the magority of evidence (actual real archaeological evidence as mentioned) is here and here only

Axum Ethiopia!

A couple more facts you might not know that sort of back this up though vaguely.

David of Bible fame, one of his descendants in bloodline was the Last emperor of Ethiopia Hailee Salassie (the link with ancient Biblical times is strong you see!)

If you follow the Nile from Egypt you get to Ethiopia eventually, (this is how it was moved apparently)

Kind Regards

Elf.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The Ark of the Covenant is still around somewhere and it will be brought out and revealed in the time decreed by God Almighty.

It has been mentioned in the Holy Quran as the proof of Saul's Kingship. The Children of Israel at that time demanded to have a King over them but when God appointed Saul there were murmurings of discent, but God has chosen him, and the Ark of the Covenant was the sign of his kingship.

002.246 Bethink thee of the leaders of the Children of Israel after Moses, how they said unto a prophet whom they had: Set up for us a king and we will fight in Allah's way. He said: Would ye then refrain from fighting if fighting were prescribed for you ? They said: Why should we not fight in Allah's way when we have been driven from our dwellings with our children ? Yet, when fighting was prescribed for them, they turned away, all save a few of them. Allah is aware of evil-doers.

002.247 Their Prophet said unto them: Lo! Allah hath raised up Saul to be a king for you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us when we are more deserving of the kingdom than he is, since he hath not been given wealth enough ? He said: Lo! Allah hath chosen him above you, and hath increased him abundantly in wisdom and stature. Allah bestoweth His Sovereignty on whom He will. Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.

002.248 And their Prophet said unto them: Lo! the token of his kingdom is that there shall come unto you the ark wherein is peace of reassurance from your Lord, and a remnant of that which the house of Moses and the house of Aaron left behind, the angels bearing it. Lo! herein shall be a token for you if (in truth) ye are believers.

In the end times, the Ark will once again make an appearance as a sign from God to mankind, and everyone will have no choice but to believe in God and to pledge alliance with the bearer of the Ark of the Covenant as one chosen by God.

All Praise and Glory belongs to God, Blessed be His Holy Name forever and ever.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

well in the bible the ark will be in the temple of heaven whether that is a heavenly one or original an possibly in the third jewish temple

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
or more probably it was buired to protect it, lost or later found and melted down.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's in Heaven as the book of Revelations describes, unless its speaking about the translated heavenly version of it.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
When Moses came down from the mountain top he had the written laws. These laws were the blood covenant made between God and the children of God. The slaves of Egyptian kings would one day be given a Messiah. This is why the Egyptian Pharaoh were so dead on about keeping the slaves around. They knew that within the bloodlines of Moses and his people there would come a redeemer of the world.

So Moses took the blood and sprinkled it on the people, and said, "Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD has made with you in accordance with all these words."

So here we have God making a blood promise to the people in which Moses freed. We also know that Moses wrote word for word the entire Torah directly from "God"

The Ark of the Covenant was a holding place for the rules that were set in motion. These were Torah scriptures and probably the commandments made in stone. It held great power only because it had all the teachings of God unto the people; and from here, the people would know the signs in which their God would send a Messiah to save the world.

The Ark of the Covenant today exists with the Native American people and their connection with the Knights of the Templar. The new covenant Yeshua spoke of was the new blood covenant made not with the Jews in Israel (because they rejected him) but with the Native people of the Americas. In scriptures Yeshua did mention to his disciples that he had "new" sheep to attend to. That these sheep would not reject him but follower him everywhere he went.

The 144,000 are within the Americas. The ones the Canadian government and American government genocides against...the Native people.

There is a reason the Roman Catholic Church and Christians mass genocides the Native Americans. They knew the chosen people would be on this land here in the Americas and not anywhere else. Just as the Herod killed the first born sons so to did the Canadian government take the children away from their parents (Native residential schools). Where they were subject to genocide, mistreatment, and death. Genocide on the Native American people was equal to the Kings of Egypt genocide the people of Moses.

This is why Yeshua would return with a new name and new body. That people would not recognize him because they had not paid attention. That he would "Come like a Thief in the Night"

Perhaps I'm wrong but wouldn't it be such a killer to the Christians and Catholics if Jesus (Yeshua) returned in the form of a Native American

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iesus_freak
reply to post by JustMe74

well in the bible the ark will be in the temple of heaven whether that is a heavenly one or original an possibly in the third jewish temple

Didn't Yeshua say if they destroyed the temple that in three days he would build it up again? Something like that...well the new temple is probably a new body being built up. This time the people will not reject him.

They also say that Yeshua would return to the people the same way he left. So with that said he will probably be among the people (“Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.”). Yeshua was taken up into heaven on clouds when he last left. So this would mean that when the son of man returns he would already have a body on earth, but then to the shock of people (like a Thief in the Night) he would be taken up into the clouds to fulfill the rest of the prophecies concerning his return and rule on earth. This is the only way that he could return the same way he left. To go up not down.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The Lost Tribes of Israel were never found, but I'm sure that the people of Israel migrated to the Americas in which some of the Tribes mixed with them thus pushing the holy bloodlines unto the Matriarchal linages. This is why you have some of the original Tribal teachings in the Americas having the women as leaders and equal to all women (and to men). Nowhere else in the world was this found and even the founding fathers of America knew that true democracy came from the Iroquois federation and took some of the teachings from them.

So the ark is just a holding place for the holy bloodline. Mary Magdeline had holy bloodline and came from the "Levi" bloodline which originated from the Knights of Templar. Leonardo Da Vinci knew about this which is why his paintings are seen as a awful truth to the Catholic Church.

edit: added extra wording

[edit on 30-7-2008 by clg79]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
The Jews of olden times- failed to recognize Him in the flesh.

sorry Icarus, i'm going to have to disagree with you here. Jesus was not G*d in the flesh.

You're acknowledging that G*d made a promise to Abraham. There's no reason to assume it doesn't still stand. If anyone doesn't break promises, it would be G*d.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by clg79

I think many people like yourself have got a bit mixed up between historical records, and things such as Dan Brown.

The Ark was a real thing, there are writings about in in both pre isreal times - the Eqyptians had Arks, one was found in the Ark of Tutankarmoun way before the Jews.

There is also mention in Shebas court transcripts (what remains very little) of it being a real object.

In addition to this if the lost tribes of Israel have bever been found, well mmmm why dont you research the great Ethiopian Famine in the 1980's Israel sent in planes to evacuate, just one of the tribes from the famine, why was that? and guess what they were the same tribe/people who now say it is in Axum.

The island of Elaphantine on the Nile that had a mix of Greeks, eqyptians, Jews, Africans also has records of Shebas lot stopping there with the ark, all historical texts from non interested parties, observers and cultures. it was a real object all right and still is.

Have you researched the Pygmy people, the Matriarchial society might interest you, also do you know much about the Inuit?

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
www.worldnetdaily.com...

TextAn archeologist who claims to have found the Ark of the Covenant directly below the crucifixion site of Jesus Christ has died after giving a deathbed interview to WorldNetDaily.

www.arkman.us...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
There is evidence that was found in the tunnels and other areas that the Knights Templar did dig in the Stables of Solomon. The theory is they found Solomon's treasure, and along with it the ark and many vases filled with scrolls of very important names of families. The information they found would of destroyed the Catholic Church, and the Knights held on to everything. The ark is probably hidden in Scotland, where the majority of the Templar's treasure was taken after the King of France decided to eradicate them.

I have a book by David Wood called Genesis: The First Book of Revelation. He theorizes the ark was built as a golden throne to Isis/Ishtar, who was worshiped at the time. The early Catholic Church did all it could to wipe out Isis, and eventually replaced her with the Virgin Mary by raising her stature.

This is one of those subjects that is fun to speculate at, and if the ark could ever be found, would answer a lot of questions.

My question would be how did they move it? Being made from solid gold would make it weigh nearly a ton.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The book of 2Maccabees Ch.2 mentions the Prophet Jeremiah having a vision from G-D to take the Tabernacle, the Ark of the Covenant and the Altar of Incense out of Jerusalem before the Babylonians destroyed the city. Jeremiah climbs to the top of Mt Nebo and sees a cave that he places the Tabernacle, Ark and Altar of Incense inside and seals it up. At first glance it suggests that Jeremiah hid the treasures on Mt.Nebo, but I do not think so. I believe Jeremiah saw a cave in Israel and placed the Tabernacle, Ark and Altar of Incense at that location. (Mt.Nebo is in Jordan which is outside the boundary of Israel.)

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I watched a documentary not too long ago about the Lemba tribe of Africa (Who are genetically proven to be of Jewish descent.) and their claim of bringing the ark with them. What was found isn't believed to be the biblical ark, which is claimed to have been destroyed, but a reproduction made by the Lemba. To the skeptics I'd ask why should they lie about this when they were telling the truth all along about being Jewish, which no one believed either.

Here's an article.

www.signonsandiego.com...

Brushing back a thick layer of dust, Tudor Parfitt revealed a distinctive interwoven pattern carved around the outside of the “terribly, terribly damaged” wooden artifact tucked away on the bottom shelf of a Zimbabwe warehouse.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Interesting. What is the Ark for?

I thought you were talking about Halo 3 LMFAO

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

I don't believe the Prophet Jeremiah would be fooled by a replica of the Ark of the Covenant. G-D would have told him the Ark he was ordered to hide was a replica. Jeremiah would know beyond any doubt that he had the True Ark.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

I don't believe the article states that the prophet Jeremiah stored a false ark. The ark was destroyed later, remade and then disappeared. Only to be found again. It doesn't require belief by anyone.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join