It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ark of the Covenant - Is it still around somewhere?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

The earlier writings do not suggest the Ark of the Covenant was destroyed. G-D would never allow that to happen if there is a prophecy that it would be discovered at some future date. The people in the article maybe related to the Israelites but that doesn't mean they ever had the Ark of the Covenant. This is too similar to the Ethiopian theory of the Ark's location. most likely false. During the reign of King Josiah a Book of the Law written by Moses was discovered during renovations of the First Temple in Jerusalem. The Book of Moses was kept in only one place: The Ark of the Covenant. 2Kings

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What was the ark for ?

Exd 25:22 And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which [are] upon the ark of the testimony, of all [things] which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.

That ark is no longer needed as Jesus is now the way in which we commune with God .(Of course the Jews dont believe that since they denied that Jesus was their messiah )

The Ark that is in heaven now (That the book of Rev is talking about) is not the physical Ark ....but the spiritual ark Jesus Christ .

The physical ark will be found (Or is already found and just waiting for the right time to bring it out ) and the Jews will once again use it (Believing God is still going to speak to them from the Mercy Seat of the Ark ) they also still believe that Gods power is still on that ark ..etc ...when they get their temple built again and start sacrifices they will then bring it out ..I think they know where it is ...Of course this is just my personal opinion based on Scriptures and based on what the Religious Jews are working towards ...(and saying ) .........

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

My question would be how did they move it? Being made from solid gold would make it weigh nearly a ton.

I believe the Ark was actually made of wood with gold overlay, thus the weight would not have been a big factor.

Will try to find a link...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

Actually the Ark of the covenant has recently been found.

its under the Temple mount hers a sight:

homepage.ntlworld.com...

bibleprobe.com...

unamsanctamcatholicam.blogspot.com...

i might be able to find some more sights later... maybe you can help me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join