It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex with a clone (Interesting to ponder)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It would be the same as engaging in sex with an identical twin.

i.e definitely incest, possibly lesbianism and probably morally questionable!

OP I mean this with respect to you, but how/why in the world did you formulate such a hypothetical scenario?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
It would be the same as engaging in sex with an identical twin.

i.e definitely incest, possibly lesbianism and probably morally questionable!

OP I mean this with respect to you, but how/why in the world did you formulate such a hypothetical scenario?

100% agree.

Who in the world would want to have sex with thier identical twin. This is a very sick idea.

While I understand the OP most likely just put this out there to see what people would classify this as..., I don't see it as ever happening. Then again there are some people who are extremely in love with themselves.

But this is just a sick thought in my opinion as is cloneing to begin with. It's messing around with laws of the universe that I don't think should be toyed around with. But that's my personal opinion.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456
I`m not sure exactly what it would be called, but I`m sure it would bring new meaning to the exclamatory phrase of "Go screw yourself".

True

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
okey, if you somehow make a copy of yourself and had sex with it its called selfsest, incest with yourself.

a younger version of you would be child molestation.

got it!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Depending on who happens to be participating, it may be worth watching, if anything just to see their reactions.

They probably won't get anywhere because they will be thinking the same thing at the same time, especially if they wait for the other to make the first move.

That would probably be the ultimate sin because it has elements of both homosexuality and arrogance.

To answer your question I think that would be called a MonoSexuality.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Just curious but, why would clones want to have sex with each other instead of someone else?
You are assuming that both would be lesbian AND incestuous .
That's about as far as the imagination stretches.
To speak of clones as like twins, does not work well either, as anyone who has met twins knows there are of two completely different personalities.
I think your fantasies are getting the better of you.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Hmmmm................
Sex with a clone of myself, eh?
Sorry, no offense intended to anyone, but I enjoy the opposite sex. Hmmmmm....... but another me, huh?
How could I make that work...... How could I make that work..........
WAIT! I got it!
I'd make my clone get a sex change operation! Yeah! A 6'3 - 240 pound woman with a sick sense of humor, and a receding hairline would be hot!
Yeah! Where do I sign up and stuff?

Um..yeah..you enjoy that. I guess 5'5 118 pound woman aren't MAN enough for ya!

* AD runs outta the thread laughing hysterically*

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Oh, I thought this was sex with a CLOWN...!

I couldn't be involved in such antics. If someone cloned me, it would be without my knowledge (or the clone's, obviously). My/our prime directive would be to seek out the "other" and slay it, by any means possible.

But the age difference is the problem.

Unless you're positing an alternate universe, with the clone crossing over into this one.

In which case, since I have the goatee (a la Spock in Mirror, mirror,) then "I" must be the one from the anti-universe. . . .

At any rate, I know intuitively that my clone would be seeking to kill me and assume my life. So I'd have to kill him, first.

Now, just how do you hide a body that matches yours?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Its a lesbian Sex and its not masturbating..... because they are using flesh..

authorkikirose.com

top topics

<< 1   >>

join