It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex with a clone (Interesting to ponder)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If a woman had a clone of herself made and then had sexual stimulation with it, what would that be called? Incest sex?...If so, how is it incest? Lesbian sex?...If so, how is it lesbian sex? Masturbation?...If so, how is it masturbation? Or what exactly would it make her and her clone be consider as in the act of sexually stimulating 'one another's' (or 'one's') body?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

A clone of your DNA would most likely be as old as from the date of birth. Some might speculate about time travel and doing this. Would that be out of self pity and or self indulgence? I think it's really a matter of personal taste.

+2 more 
posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I`m not sure exactly what it would be called, but I`m sure it would bring new meaning to the exclamatory phrase of "Go screw yourself".

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I agree.

Take Dolly the sheep... To all the other sheep she was just another sheep, she may even had met her genetic 'mother' - but unless that sheep had a degree in genetic engineering how would any sheep know

If my clone was created 21 months ago - all I would see is a 12 month old baby.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It's incest. A clone would not be the woman, but her twin sister. Identical twins are natural clones of each other, but they are obviously not the same person.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

It's lesbian sex. Because it's not masturbation, and it's not incest. A clone is not yourself, and a clone is not your blood relative. Incest is a social term rather than a biological one.

add:
Unless you consider the clone as a sister or a child. Such as dr evil and mini-me. he he, mini-me. Then it's incest.

[edit on Thu, 1 May 08 by Jazzyguy]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'd say a clone having sexual stimulation with itself would be considered 'self-love' or masturbation and not necessarily lesbian or incest. But if I would ever have my own 'fraternal clone', I'm in -- hahaha!

[edit on 2008-5-01 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
this question is completely absurd.

if a clone fraternized with it's clone it would be incest in that incest is sexual intercourse between persons who are closely related, whether by blood or by genetics. it wouldn't be masturbation because masturbation an act in which one pleasures themselves. having a clone, and pleasuring it, is indeed trippy, but you, being the person masturbating the clone, would derive no sensational pleasure from it, therefore it's not 'self-love'

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Nope, it is the apex of A-sexual intercourse.

And it sounds intriguing on many many levels.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Is there something your not telling us Mabus? ;p

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It is lesbian sex because it is between two women, it is incest because it would happen within people of the same bloodline, and it will most likely be pedophilia because the clone would be younger. I have not much else to say

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Halicarnassus]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
a clone is not your blood relative.

A clone would be orders of magnitude CLOSER than a blood relative. I agree with the claim of incest mad by TheBandit. The clone is not you, but it is the most direct possible relative you could have. Much closer than a son or daughter.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I have no idea, but I once read a book of short stories called, appropriately enough, "Clones", where someone (I forget who) collected a whole bunch of stories that explored this exact topic. I can't find it on google, due to the extreme generality of the title, but I found it at my local library years ago.

Well, to get more back to the actual question, I can't possibly seeing it being masturbation, since the two clones are separate entities with separate minds, bodies and desires.

Is it incest? I'm not sure. I think that I would define it as incest because of the extreme (technically, identical) genetic similarity.

Lesbian sex? Seems like a no-brainer to me, if it's two women having sex, it's lesbian sex.

If you really want to warp your mind, imagine that you could clone someone with the exact DNA, only alter the one chromosome so that the clone was the opposite gender, and then apply the same questions. At least one of the short stories in that collection included that idea.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I think you've gotta have some serious psychological issues to contemplate sex with a clone of yourself

....unless the clone wines and dines you first and picks up the tab! (added to avoid one-liner

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm my own grandpa

What would I call it? I'd call it a new experience. And if the clone were of the opposite sex I might even call it fun (you never know until you try).

If such a union were fertile, the offspring would also be a clone*. This raises a whole range of interesting possibilities...

...for narcisssists.

*More or less; in fact, 'identical' twins often have small genetic differences between them, and this may carry over into clone mating.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Mabus.. just what are you on?

Where do you come up with these ideas/thoughts?

some things just don't enter into my mind and this is one of them. For goodness sake... where did that thought come from?

Are you thinking of joining the Raelian Movement? LOL

Originally posted by Astyanax
I'm my own grandpa

This just made me laugh so way out loud, thanks

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I like the idea...
Can you imagine the arousal levels? It would be the most Tantric experience to be with yourself (I enjoy the fraternal idea) No teacher, no student, no greater or worse, equal.

It would not be an infant when you do, or even adolescent, unless you are, because if we had this technology we could grow them fast like we now do meat chickens and the like.

I would love to have another me, she would most certainly understand me like no one ever could. I would never have to prove anything, she would already know on an intrinsic level.

I guess when really thinking about it though it goes way beyond the physical. It woulld be like a twin soul connection and that is only a spiritual level.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hmmmm................
Sex with a clone of myself, eh?
Sorry, no offense intended to anyone, but I enjoy the opposite sex. Hmmmmm....... but another me, huh?
How could I make that work...... How could I make that work..........
WAIT! I got it!
I'd make my clone get a sex change operation! Yeah! A 6'3 - 240 pound woman with a sick sense of humor, and a receding hairline would be hot!
Yeah! Where do I sign up and stuff?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
SIGH!!!

A clone of you would just be a younger physical copy of you... not an identical copy of you. Age would not be replicated nor would personality, education or conciousness.

Say you were cloned at 20... the clone is born, grows up and is educated along with the rest of its generation, by the time it was your age, you would be 40 and you would be two totally different people who happen to look alike except you would be older... everyone would assume you were its parent, not its sibling.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I'm my own grandpa

I couldn't find the Tom Arnold version though, from the movie The Stupids.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join