It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins of the Bush Regime in Hitler's Third Reich

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

You can shoot definitions at me all you want and take the literal context of what you want, but that will never change the fact that we are not in a fascist government, millions of people in the US are not being killed off in favor of a single "Aryan race", I don't think Bush has a heavy connection to the occult.

I think your getting Fascism and the Nazi's mixed up.

Fascism is a system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator,stringent socioeconomic controls,suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship,and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.

German Nazism was a form of racially-oriented fascism,while Italian fascism was state-oriented.Though both ideologies denied the significance of the individual,Italian fascism saw the individual as subservient to the state, whereas Nazism saw the individual,as well as the state,as ultimately subservient to the race.Mussolini's Fascism held that cultural factors existed to serve the state,and that it was not necessarily in the state's interest to interfere in cultural aspects of society.The only purpose of government in Mussolini's fascism was to uphold the state as supreme above all else, a concept which can be described as statolatry.

The Nazi's took the racial views of Fascism to the extreme,and it was Heinrich Himmler who intergrated the idea of a master race in to Nazi philosophy,this is not a Facist philosophy. Mussolini believed that a biologically superior race was not possible,but that a morally superior race was.

The "Aryan race" is a concept that has been around since the late 19th century.H.G.Wells even wrote about it in his 1920 book The Outline of History,and the British used it to help keep the natives of India in line.

If you look at what Fascism actually is,[...typified by totalitarian attempts to impose state control over all aspects of life:political,social,cultural,and economic,by way of a strong,single-party government for enacting laws and a strong,sometimes brutal militia or police force for enforcing them...] America (and the UK) are guilty of acting in such a manner,but they are not guilty of acting in a Nazi manner.(yet)

[edit on 30-4-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't think Hitler was an inbred cowboy illiterate ivy-leaguer.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You know how people say we reincarnate when we die, will if thats true maybe Bush was Hitler before. I know that sounds crazy. so now he has a 2nd chance at controlling the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
You can shoot definitions at me all you want and take the literal context of what you want, but that will never change the fact that we are not in a fascist government, millions of people in the US are not being killed off in favor of a single "Aryan race", I don't think Bush has a heavy connection to the occult.

Again. These are NOT qualities that make a fascist regime. I guess definitions of things are useless?

I URGE all of you to honestly study history, study the cold war, study American history and world history.

I also urge YOU to do reading into the history of our beloved government. Start with all the uses of people as guinea pigs for whatever whim they thought of. Radiation poisoning just for kicks, giving black men syphilus just to see what would happen, MKULTRA. And those are the ones we know about. Your blind patriotism is indeed a product of a fascist regime. Look up the definition.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
i could answer my own question - but my opinion would just be sarcastic
-it would probally true - but hey the truth seems irrelevant when idiots continue to scream ` bush = hitler `

I find it irritating that when we point out that yes, under the DEFINITION of fascism, we are in a fascist regime, that it automatically means we are comparing Bush to Hitler.

Just because Hitler killed millions didn't make his regime fascist.

It's like a rectangle is a square but a square is not a rectangle. Again. DEFINITIONS.

People should actually understand what they speak of. How do they do that? BY KNOWING THE VERY DEFINITION OF WHAT THEY SPEAK. Period.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
In the Spring, 2003 issue of Free Inquiry, political scientist, Dr. Lawrence Britt, compared the regimes of Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, Suharto, and Pinochet and identified 14 characteristics common to those fascist regimes:
1. Powerful and continuing expressions of nationalism (super-patriotism)

2. Disdain for the importance of human rights

3. Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause

4. The supremacy of the military (avid militarism)

5. Rampant sexism

6. A controlled mass media
7. Obsession with national security

8. Religion and ruling elite tied together

9. Power of corporations protected (corporate supremacy)

10. Power of labor suppressed or eliminated
11. Disdain and suppression of intellectuals and the arts

12. Obsession with crime and punishment

13. Rampant cronyism and corruption

14. Fraudulent elections

Hmm, I don't know, if it looks like a duck...walks like a duck....

But what does this guy know, he's just a measely political scientist. lol

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
A square IS a rectangle, a rectangle is not necessarily a square.

Great minds think alike. Although you beat me to it by a couple pages.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Fascism = Corporate Business runs the Government

Communism = Government runs Corporate business

It is the delicate fine line to find a balance in the Middle of those two and that is what THIS Country was attempting to accomplish. Neither one of those two require millions of people being killed. That is what happens when you have a Sociopathic egoist as the leader of ANY form of Government depending on how easy it is to get away with such acts and how dumbed down the people of that Government can be made to accept such actions being taken against the people.

If I were to ask many of you what the ideal of American Government is, many of you would say things like Democracy or that we are a Republic. The fact is we are BOTH from time to time depending on who are elected officials are but by and large we share properties of both.

Some might say we are Capitalists which is the model for our economy ( or is supposed to be). Capitalism when left alone without Government regulation can get Greedy and take advantage of labor.

Too much Government intervention causes unemployement when the cost to enforce constraints on trade increases the costs for doing business and lay offs follow. What happens is in both scenarios we navigate the Governmental juggernaut from left to right by voting left to right forever attempting to keep it somewhere in the middle.

We had two separate and distinct political party system with two seprate disntinct Ideologies.

One was predominatly Christian pro free enterprise, conservative, strict on crime and punishment and the rule of law with family values as the insurance of the Nations future being its children with leaning toward Big Business as the way to further the wealth of the people

The Other was liberal independant secular form with more stress on decriminalizing some crimes where non violent crimes should not be in prison with equal opportunities for education as the answer and more Government entitlements to make it fair for those without privlege or wealth. They both used to be a choice between one for the other but BOTH were acceptable as the consolation for a losing party would be a party we could at least live with no matter who was the winner, we wouldn't have Communists or Fascist to contend with

The biggest mistake we have made is not George Bush and albeit he is a total embarrassment. I believe it has been a slow and subtle break down of morality and a cancer of greed and corruption ensued.

We still have our two party system but we have seen how muddy the waters have got and cannot really tell which is which. We have Gay Republicans living double lives as Church going Atheists.

Why? Because Atheists feel lilke they don't have a chance to get elected unless they fake it. Can I blame them?

Nope. Whether I like it or not, I served 6 years to defend the rights and freedoms of all Americans and that includes them.

Do I think it's right they do that?

Nope, but I understand what discrimination is and have seen laws where that is just what it says about them.

When an elected gets in on a lie they live by the lie and lies become the rule of the day the norm. It is all our faults we have to make things so hard on people they have to lie cheat and steal to get what we all claimed is rightfully theres as an American Citizen.

We have people like Ron Paul who is by his own definition a constitionalist but the so called free press wouldn't give him the time of day. Some may disagree but that isn't the point.

We have Religious people who want a voice in science but Science says they will take over and rule them or who really knows what it is anymore. I just know that to keep a Science whether one thinks it is or not out of Science in out public Schools merely because it may have religious implications, the answer to this is NOT to ridicule or keep them out for they too will be forced to lie cheat and steal there way into what we all have said is our freedom to voice what ever opinions we have.

George Bush says he doesn't think Atheists are citizens.

George Bush calls the religious right who got him elected "religious retards" and laughs at us behind our backs as Keith Olberman has effectively exposed to us. He is loyal to no one but himself and Big Business.

He is part of the new two party system called

Skull and Bones

Both George Bush and John Kerry were members of this elitist secret society Eisenhower, JFK and RFK tried in earnest to warn us about.

George Bush isn't a Nazi, and he isn't a Fascist or a Communist, he is an Egoist that is never wrong a terminally self righteous harvard educated idiot. Like many educated idiots born with privelege and a silver spoon in his butt, he pulls out most of his colonic ideas and spoon feeds them to a Rubber stamped Senate with no oversight by our rubber boned congress, each and everyone of them being legally bribed as long as the bribe is called lobby.

This Government has within what is ever left of our Constitution some extreme measure to correct and reboot this mess. Some seem rather draconian and all are risky but all would work.

We sue the Government for redress of grievances which we already know they won't listen to, then,,

We just stop paying our taxes.

All of us.

We all vote every single solitary encumbent out of office in favor of a compete idiot if an idiot is all you have got, it is all you got its that simple. It will eventually correct itself by purging the whole system clean.

At least they would know we aren't going to take it anymore and no one no matter who they are or how well they do is immune to our disdain of the rest. If they want their jobs, than all of them will make damn sure their colleague isn't screwing us too because if he is,

It means HIS or HER Job also.

We all talk a good game about what is wrong with this country but damn it if we would all get a damn clue and whether we suffer for a time with all new people or not, I can guarrantee you this much.

Our system of Governement is dysfunctional and it is broken. When it is that bad we cannot expect it to do the right thing anymore.

It is like a Hospital of infected Physicians trying to heal the sick.

When the Governement is that bad,,

It is up to all of us

to fix it.

- Con

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

Dayum.

Always a treat when you post.

That was some great stuff man.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Now where is this genocide taking place that we can compare Hitler to Bush?

Seeing as you have a wonderful and more insightful grasp on history, how long into Hitlers reign did the Final Solution take place?

Iĺl make it easier for you. Hitler became Chancellor on the 30th of February 1933. The Mass killings didnt start by the SS until 1939. Six years.

The genocide, as you put it, probably hasn't happened yet. Martial Law hasn't been declared yet.

I think someone needs to brush up on his History.

All great men have similar policies and similar thoughts

Please dont tell me that you believe Dubya to be a great man?

Shattered OUT...
....of his tree.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Prescott Bush our current president's granddad is implicated in a failed coup attempt against FDR and the Bush family has links to the Nazi's going back to the 30's.

Walker installed Prescott Bush as an executive in Thyssen and Flick. From then on, Prescott's business dealings went better, and he entered politics.

Now, the name Thyssen comes from a German named Fritz Thyssen, major financial backer of the rise of Adolph Hitler. Thyssen was referred to in the New York Herald-Tribune as "Hitler's Angel." During the 1930s and early 1940s, and even as late as 1951, Prescott Bush was involved in business dealings with Thyssen, and was inevitably aware of both Thyssen's political activities and the fact that the companies involved were financially benefiting the nation of Germany. In addition, the companies Prescott Bush profited from included one engaged in mining operations in Poland using slave labor from Auschwitz. Two former slave laborers have sued the U.S. government and the heirs of Prescott Bush for $40 billion

The McCormack-Dickstein Committee was established to investigate a homegrown American fascist plot hatched in 1933. Here's how the BBC promoted its recent story:

"Document uncovers details of a planned coup in the USA in 1933 by right-wing American businessmen. The coup was aimed at toppling President Franklin D Roosevelt with the help of half-a-million war veterans. The plotters, who were alleged to involve some of the most famous families in America, (owners of Heinz, Birds Eye, Goodtea, Maxwell Hse & George Bush’s Grandfather, Prescott) believed that their country should adopt the policies of Hitler and Mussolini to beat the great depression. Mike Thomson investigates why so little is known about this biggest ever peacetime threat to American democracy."

The BBC report provides a good account of the basic story. Some of the wealthiest men in America approached Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler, beloved of many World War I veterans, many of them embittered by the government's treatment of them. Prescott Bush's group asked Butler to lead 500,000 veterans in a take-over of Washington and the White House. Butler refused and recounted the affair to the congressional committee. His account was corroborated in part by a number of witnesses, and the committee concluded that the plot was real. But the names of wealthy backers of the plot were blacked out in the committee's records, and nobody was prosecuted. According to the BBC, President Roosevelt cut a deal. He refrained from prosecuting some of the wealthiest men in America for treason. They agreed to end Wall Street's opposition to the New Deal...

Prescott's grandson proceeded to weaken or eliminate most of the Bill of Rights in the name of protection from a dark foreign enemy. He even tossed out habeas corpus. The grandson of Prescott, that dreamer of the 1930s, established with very little resistance that the U.S. government can kidnap, detain indefinitely on no charge, torture, and murder. The United States under Prescott Bush's grandson adopted policies that heretofore had been considered only Nazi policies, most strikingly the willingness to openly plan and engage in aggressive wars on other nations.

At the same time, Dubya has accomplished a huge transfer of wealth within the United States from the rest of us to the extremely wealthy. He's also effected a major privatization of public operations, including the military. And he's kept tight control over the media.

Dubya has given himself the power to rewrite all laws with signing statements. He's established that intentionally misleading the Congress about the need for a war is not a crime that carries any penalty. He's given himself the right (just as Hitler did) to open anyone's mail. He's created illegal spying programs and then proposed to legalize them. Prescott would be so proud!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I believe there ARE signs of fascism in our gov; as DD points out. I think
we live more in a hypocricy & a corporatocracy than a democracy.

Would like to respond to each of you, individually, for posting, but right
now I'll just say in general to all- Good job everyone, for making your
contributions heard... I'm reading everything with FASCismnation!!!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

I agree with that to a point, but I think the sources of what I see as fascism probably differ from what you're talking about. I would argue that the fascism in this country comes from the political left via issues such as trying to ruin Don Imus over comments he made on his radio show because they were "insensitive." I'd argue that the fascists are those in the left who have tried everything under the sun to strip the second ammendment from the Constitution and, failing that, have attacked the individual firearms, stripping them one by one. I'd make the claim that fascism in this country comes from mandating that no acknowledgement of this nation's Christian herritage may be made on government owned land, barring everything from the 10 commandments on which our laws were built to nativity scenes. Laws against smokers, laws against trans fat, ridiculous taxation against fuels, sin taxes, etc... all forms of fascism and all coming not out of the man currently sitting in the White House, but from the desk of people like Nancy Pelosi and Ted Kennedy. Loudmouthed blowhards who feel it is government's job to save you from yourself instead of the other sides belief that government's job is to save us from our real enemies.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
starred and flagged. what we need to do is move out of the country because there is no way that we can stop them.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Very well said, burdman30.06, very well said. Star!

You've made great points here, and in your previous posts, too. Wish I
were more educated than Marine Corps fighting and survival, so I could
add more intelligent comments. Too bad my limited skills get me no-where
with elitists who run the gov. I've tried. Their response: "Lock him up, and
medicate him, he's crazy!"

So I sit here at this awesome site, typing away, with my first amendment
rights blazing! And quietly enjoying 2nd am. too!!! Semper Fi, my friend.

[edit on 5/1/2008 by FRIGHTENER]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

Thanks, anti, I appreciate that! And you're right, there ain't squat we can
do, it seems.

Even with all my criticism of our gov, I still choose to stay here in the U.S.
Something about the Bill of Rights, I cherish; hope it lasts... but where
would you suggest, that's similar?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

reply to post by scientist

Our soldiers are dieing out there too it's not just "civilians".

Well, perhaps if you (and us, incidentally) had not invaded Iraq on false pretenses, the 4000 odd soldiers would more than likely still be alive and with their families - where they should be.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti us gov
starred and flagged. what we need to do is move out of the country because there is no way that we can stop them.

Pffft thats bull hockey, we aint that far gone yet jeeez guy, read my post.
This is for leo strauss. My Grandfather worked as a mechanic for the Nazi's Leo, that don't make me a Nazi anymore than Prescott makes George one.

- Con

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
For the last time, I was comparing Bush to Hitler, BUSH TO HITLER, not BUSH TO FASCISM.

Did anyone read my most recent post?

Someone said Fascism is when corporations run a government, since when?

And yes, I do know my history for those of you who are doubtful, you're the ones reading too much into what I've said instead taking it for its proper meaning.

Simply looking to vent off misdirected anger is all anyone is doing on this thread.

There is no basis for the Bush to Hitler comparison. We are nearly 8 years into his "regime" as some of you might put it and still no martial law and he's on the way out.

God bless America.

And who would attack someone's signature? How desperate do you have to be?

Shattered OUT...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Someone said Fascism is when corporations run a government, since when?

Since I said so thats since when.

Here smart guy,, take your pick

And yes, I do know my history for those of you who are doubtful, you're the ones reading too much into what I've said instead taking it for its proper meaning.

When so many are missing the so called "proper meaning" of your post, it is usually indicative of a problem with the way you write, not the way all of us are intrepreting it. If it were just an isolated case, I'd agree but you seem to be blaming everyone else and we all can't be wrong.

Simply looking to vent off misdirected anger is all anyone is doing on this thread.

No that is what YOU are doing but if you can't take the reflection you see in the mirror,, by all means, blame the freakin mirror.

There is no basis for the Bush to Hitler comparison. We are nearly 8 years into his "regime" as some of you might put it and still no martial law and he's on the way out.

Bush is a carbon copy of hitler lol

And who would attack someone's signature? How desperate do you have to be?

You ever consider Charm School?

Shattered OUT...

Thank you

- Con

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join