It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins of the Bush Regime in Hitler's Third Reich

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkmaninperthSeeing as you have a wonderful and more insightful grasp on history, how long into Hitlers reign did the Final Solution take place?

Iĺl make it easier for you. Hitler became Chancellor on the 30th of February 1933. The Mass killings didnt start by the SS until 1939. Six years.

as its so ` easy ` why has it escaped your attention that bush has been in power for almost 8 years

PS - the victims of the night of the long knives and kristalnacht among others would no doubt disagree on your claim of then chenocied started

I think someone needs to brush up on his History..

yes you do

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

so why are people in this thread equating bush to hilter ??????????

PS - if you had bothered to read my post AND undertand it - it might have sunk in that i never claimed that bush / the us adminstration was not drifing towards fascism

my analogy to comparing bush to mussolini should have been a big clue

i object to the claim of bush = hitler idiocy

has it sunk in yet ?????????

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Lots of research their jakyl, as for the aryan race and hitler, he was fascinated with social darwinism and eugenics. Although he was born and baptized a Roman Catholic his Nazi party was an Atheist poltical party.

He ended up using the church to get elected where he said all kinds of things political hopefuls say to get the religious vote, then did a 180 on them and burned most of the Churchs down.

None of that has ANYTHING to do with fascism however but I think you c overed that or am I mistaken?

- Con

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

For the last time, I was comparing Bush to Hitler, BUSH TO HITLER, not BUSH TO FASCISM.

Yet in a previous post you said this,

You can shoot definitions at me all you want and take the literal context of what you want, but that will never change the fact that we are not in a fascist government, millions of people in the US are not being killed off in favor of a single "Aryan race", I don't think Bush has a heavy connection to the occult.

It seems here you are comparing governments,not leaders.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
as its so ` easy ` why has it escaped your attention that bush has been in power for almost 8 years

What is your point, exactly?

All I see if that there is a difference of a year or so. The point to which I shall clarify for you once more.

ShatteredSkies saidNow where is this genocide taking place that we can compare Hitler to Bush?

To which I replied that the Genocide didn't take place at the beginning of the regime either, but it took a mere 6 years for it to happen. Old Shattered back there seems to think that it should be happening right away. Okay? Sorted?

PS - the victims of the night of the long knives and kristalnacht among others would no doubt disagree on your claim of then chenocied started

How many must die for it to be a Genocide? Was 9/11 a Genocide?

I think someone needs to brush up on his History..

yes you do

Always. Willing and eager to learn more, you should try it.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
i object to the claim of bush = hitler idiocy

So do I mate.

But I do like to compare the two regimes and the abuses they both dish/ed out quite happily with not accountability.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

Thanks

It was Himmler who was into the whole Aryan thing,he was the one who believed in a blonde hair blue eyed master race,which is strange when you consider that he had dark hair,as did Hitler.Himmler can be credited as the founder of Esoteric Hitlerism.

As far as i know the Nazi's did carry on using a religion as a weapon,even going so far as to say that Jesus was actually German!
Nazism claimed to adhere to Positive Christianity which attempted to replace traditional Christian beliefs with those agreeable with Nazism, which many German Christians accepted.

During the war the Hitler government formulated a thirty-point program for the "National Reich Church" which included:
1)The National Reich Church claims exclusive right and control over all Churches.
2)The National Church is determined to exterminate foreign Christian faiths imported into Germany in the ill-omened year 800.
3)On the altars there must be nothing but Mein Kampf and to the left of the altar a sword.
4)The National Church will clear away from its alters all Crucifixes, Bibles and pictures of Saints.
5)The National Church demands immediate cessation of the publishing and dissemination of the Bible.

Many Nazi leaders subscribed either to a mixture of then modern scientific theories, as Hitler himself did, or to mysticism and occultism, which was especially strong in the SS.
Saying that though,there was never a independent movement of Nazi occultism so its difficult to know how widespread it was.

Its well know that Bush has used religion as a weapon too.

President George W. Bush stood before a cheering crowd at a Dallas Christian youth centre last week, and told them about being 'born again' as a Christian.
Behind Bush were two banners. 'King of Kings', proclaimed one. 'Lord of Lords', said the other. The symbolism of how fervent Christianity has become deeply entwined with the most powerful man on the planet could not have been stronger....
Bush is already under fire for allowing the appointment of General William Boykin to head the hunt for Osama bin Laden. Boykin, who speaks at evangelical Christian meetings, once said the war on terror was a fight against Satan, and also told a Somali warlord that, 'My God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol.'
Bush has also been accused of a 'creeping Christianisation' of federal government programmes. In September, the government made more than $60 billion available for religious charitable groups. Critics say the groups will be able to use the cash to promote their religion. One group that benefited from previous grants was an Iowa prison project that entitled inmates to televisions, private bathrooms and computers - in return for Christian counselling....
Bush told a Texan evangelist that he had had a premonition of some form of national disaster happening.
Bush said to James Robinson: 'I feel like God wants me to run for President. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to happen... I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants me to do it.'
(The Observer,Sunday November 2 2003)

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

He ended up using the church to get elected where he said all kinds of things political hopefuls say to get the religious vote, then did a 180 on them and burned most of the Churchs down.

Could you please point me to some information on that? As I gather religion and social welfare were very high up on the NAZI to do list. They did kind of NAZIfy the churches though.

The even had the Reichstierschutzgesetz, for protecting animals. They were a bit like the Romans, if it isn't broke, then don't fix it. Tinker maybe, but not fix.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
For the last time, I was comparing Bush to Hitler, BUSH TO HITLER, not BUSH TO FASCISM.

That's good as I was comparing Current Administration to the NAZI Administration - they are forms of Governments, you know.

Did anyone read my most recent post?

Don't know, was it good?

Someone said Fascism is when corporations run a government, since when?

That is only a part of it. When your VP has his sticky fingers in some major companies that are making a few bucks in Iraq, you do have to think that maybe the Haliburtons and the Blacwaters may not be doing as good if Cheney wasn't involved with them. Think about it...

Oh, and here is a liitle snippet dug up from Wikipedia that I found:

Fascism is capitalism at the stage of impotent imperialism. War can create markets that would not otherwise exist by wreaking massive devastation on a society, which then requires reconstruction! Fascism can thus "liberate" the survivors, provide huge loans to that society so fascist corporations can begin the process of rebuilding.

That's from here

And yes, I do know my history for those of you who are doubtful,

Start proving it then.

you're the ones reading too much into what I've said instead taking it for its proper meaning.

We can only read what you have typed.

Simply looking to vent off misdirected anger is all anyone is doing on this thread.

No one is getting angry, why would we, it is only the Internet.

We have just been pointing out to you that you are wrong.

There is no basis for the Bush to Hitler comparison. We are nearly 8 years into his "regime" as some of you might put it and still no martial law and he's on the way out.

Ever heard the old phrase, "It ain't over till the Fat Lady sings'? There are still a few months left.

All the pieces of the chessboard have been put in place, The pawns are all off in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Bishops are abusing little boys and the King has been busy writing all the new decrees and directives giving him absolute power on his merest whim, basicly, if Dick Cheney sneezes and announces he has a cold, Bush can instil Martial law.

And who would attack someone's signature? How desperate do you have to be?

The b!s!ards! I reckon that others should live too. You have my support to catch these rascally rascals.

[edit: silly grammatical error - my bad.]

[edit on 1-5-2008 by darkmaninperth]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

Not the only thing. I heard Mrs Bush holds a few of Tesla's patents.
Some of the ones left over from the FBI or some agency taking
about 500 under lock and key.

So besides the political picture being locked up for a few years
by the Bushes, some think from JFK or before, they have a bit of
technological lock up, if you think Tesla technologies are alive and
well.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkmaninperth

Could you please point me to some information on that? As I gather religion and social welfare were very high up on the NAZI to do list. They did kind of NAZIfy the churches though.

Sure will here ya go, a splendid expose done by PBS where many Christians were taken to the camps to be burned along with the jews, their churchs and bibles burned to the ground.

www.pbs.org...

As I said in the ealier post, my grandfather was a Nazi mechanic, he talked to hilter even had some old photos standing with him when he came to visit them. I was always scared of him when I was a little boy. He always yelled in german. For some reason that language scared the hell out of me.

- Con

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Abundant evidence exists to support the OP's thread title.

Interesting reading in the following link for anyone so inclined.

www.tenc.net...

IMO, Bush is presiding over a slow genocide of Iraqis and Afghans, and we are all paying for it on CREDIT!

Disgusting

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Sure will here ya go, a splendid expose done by PBS where many Christians were taken to the camps to be burned along with the jews, their churchs and bibles burned to the ground.

www.pbs.org...

Where? All it said was Jehovers (who refused to fit in, that was silly of them and Priests who would not toe the party line. Synagogues were burned down, but that goes whithout saying as the Jews were the untermenschen.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Where? All it said was Jehovers (who refused to fit in, that was silly of them and Priests who would not toe the party line. Synagogues were burned down, but that goes whithout saying as the Jews were the untermenschen.

Yeah and isn't that just what I said? of course they didn't want to toe the party line, THEY WERE CHRISTIANS that were seeing thousands of jews taken away and gassed. I know a lot of people like to claim that was done in religions name but that a load a crap and I don't care what you say the jews were, they also had religion. I simply said that many christians were taken to the camps and you asked for a link to substantiate it and, YOU GOT ONE you need more

HERE

Oh and by the way,, NO it wasn't silly of them to disagree with the Nazi regime to toe the line as you call it. Just because that is something you'd have done doesn't mean everyone has that kind of "sensibility"

It was Damn courageous of them is what it was.

- Con

Romans, if it isn't broke, then don't fix it. Tinker maybe, but not fix
Problem wasn't that, it was that Rome didn't know how to fix it when it was broken so they pretended it wasn't broken till it all came tumbling down. Rome, like Germany should have listened to ther Generals

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yeah and isn't that just what I said?

No. What you said was:

Although he was born and baptized a Roman Catholic his Nazi party was an Atheist political party.

He ended up using the church to get elected where he said all kinds of things political hopefuls say to get the religious vote, then did a 180 on them and burned most of the Churches down.

But he didn't burn al the churches down. They made use of them. They obviously got rid of the priests that were deemed not fit for Nazi society, but they didn't embark on a systematic pogrom versus the Christian Churches.

of course they didn't want to toe the party line, THEY WERE CHRISTIANS that were seeing thousands of jews taken away and gassed.

What about the Non-Christians, why did they not say anything either - they didn't want to be next. In a situation like that, you toe the party line - just to be safe.

I know a lot of people like to claim that was done in religions name but that a load a crap and I don't care what you say the jews were, they also had religion. I simply said that many Christians were taken to the camps and you asked for a link to substantiate it and, YOU GOT ONE you need more

I simply asked for some information of churches being burned down and truckloads of Christians taken to the camps. In the link you supplied, it doesn't mention anything of the sort. Why are you getting angry?

That link, Google? What is that?

Oh and by the way,, NO it wasn't silly of them to disagree with the Nazi regime to toe the line as you call it. Just because that is something you'd have done doesn't mean everyone has that kind of "sensibility"

I agree that it was, but more than likely it was a denunciation or a grudge that got them taken away. Priests can have enemies also and I can think of one dude that doesn't like them.

It was Damn courageous of them is what it was.

Would you do the same? Hindsight is always 20/20.

Look, heres a Link and I know it is a wiki page, but, it does have some nice footnotes and external links section to back up my claims.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

All it said was Jehovers (who refused to fit in, that was silly of them and Priests who would not toe the party line. Synagogues were burned down, but that goes whithout saying as the Jews were the untermenschen.

This is why I fear for for this country.. All I can do is wait.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Before I jump in here and start tearing this thread apart with a fine-tooth ingnorance bustin' comb, I wanted to share this...

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the sick, the so-called incurables,
I did not speak out;
because I was not mentally ill.

When they came for the Catholics,
I did not speak out;
because I was a Protestant.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

- attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Then of course we have the "New American Theology of Civil Submission..."

So we're free to submit to authority. Like this lady did...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Naomi Wolf speaks on "The End of America..."

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That version has been altered and catholics had been added. Have a looksee at this link also, doing a google search on Martin Niemöller, you plenty of others that agree with me.

Itś a great poem, but the original version does back up my claims, cheers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join