It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins of the Bush Regime in Hitler's Third Reich

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The Origins of the Bush Regime in Hitler's Third Reich

existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com

Germany may have lost the war but the Bush family transplanted Nazi ideology to American soil where it took root and thrived.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This comparison isn't new, but more & more revalations seem
to be occurring. Bush sure talks about security alot, when smart people know there IS NO SUCH THING; Didn't Adolf, too?

existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What we have here is a carbon copy, blow by blow account of Hitlers actions and Hitler years.

The only difference is there were no nukes then, we have them now.

:shk:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Bush and his heathenous cronies all fit the profile PERFECTLY for fascists.

They are the 4th reich. I posted that thread about the 14 points of fascism qualities the other day, and this admin easily hit a dead-ringer for a dozen of those points at the very least.

Starred and flagged. Good stuff Frightener.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Oh dear god.

This is... this is horrifying?! Who are the millions of people that Bush is slaughtering?

We need to stop them! Yo, we need to find those gas chambers and Canada needs to prepare for a Blitzkrieg and it's not looking good for the Mexicans either.

I can totally see Venezuela being over run by American Storm troopers too.

We cannot be sheeple like the German public of the 1930's, we must act!

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

Yea man, your so right. GB is nothing like Hitler. hitler was a good leader to a point, I kinda dont see that with GB.

-fm

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
nice shattered...
just because he isnt murdering citizens in the US, means ignorance prevails.

He's smarter than Hitler, Hitler did it on a scale that he cuold never defend nor deny,

Atleast Bush managed to fool enough of you to keep it going 5 long years, and counting.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
And then there were people who have no real historical knowledge...

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Arent one liners discouraged?
Care to elaborate on your statement? or is that all you can muster?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The opinion of the article aside, why is this in the breaking news section anyway? Blogs aren't news, hell, they're annonymous opinion pieces for the most part. They're even worse than traditional opinion pieces in a way because the blogger can say basically whatever they want, make whatever claims they wish, and make up whatever imaginary "facts" they need to support their opinion... all without any liabillity to demonstrate they're not purely slandering a person with lies and falsehoods. See, the "alternative" in "Breaking Alternative News" doesn't mean "some idiot's opinion," rather it means "from a source not affiliated with the mainstream media." Independant journalists are the key, not unindependent morons with an internet connection and some server space who like to type their opinion out for all to see. Otherwise a person could just link ATS threads they found interesting opinions in from other sections of ATS back into the breaking alternative news section and call them breaking news.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

"They're even worse than traditional opinion pieces in a way because the blogger can say basically whatever they want,"

I believe that is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Good point, burdman, sorry about that, I keep an eye on this topic
whenever it pops up; so I must have posted a little hastily. I don't mind if
it's removed, and I'll be careful to avoid blog opinions from now on, ok?

FRIGHTENER

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think the rule is, one liners are discouraged that don't add to the topic at hand.

I'd like to think that it's relevant to the topic at hand.

Anyways, it is in fact the actions of one man that you would use to compare him to another.

So yes it does matter if Bush has killed millions of people in the United States and tries to hide it from the American Public as Hitler did with the German people. Now where is this genocide taking place that we can compare Hitler to Bush?

All great men have similar policies and similar thoughts. It's only natural that men in power would seek more power it is their actions that determines who they really are.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
So yes it does matter if Bush has killed millions of people in the United States and tries to hide it from the American Public as Hitler did with the German people. Now where is this genocide taking place that we can compare Hitler to Bush?

Since when did killing millions of people become a prerequisite for a fascist regime?

Fascism is a term used to describe authoritarian nationalist political ideologies or mass movements that are concerned with notions of cultural decline or decadence and seek to achieve a millenarian national rebirth by placing the interests of the individual as subordinate to that of the nation or race and promoting cults of unity, energy and purity.[1][2][3][4]

Fascists promote a type of national unity that is usually based on (but not limited to) ethnic, cultural, national, racial, and/or religious attributes. Various scholars attribute different characteristics to fascism, but the following elements are usually seen as its integral parts: patriotism, nationalism, statism, militarism, totalitarianism, anti-communism, economic planning (including corporatism and autarky), populism, collectivism, autocracy and anti-liberalism (i.e., opposition to political and economic liberalism).

I don't see murder listed. But, I do see a LOT of qualities listed that would certainly describe the US currently.

All great men have similar policies and similar thoughts. It's only natural that men in power would seek more power it is their actions that determines who they really are.

So, you are saying that Hitler was a "great man"?

[edit on 4/30/2008 by Griff]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You can shoot definitions at me all you want and take the literal context of what you want, but that will never change the fact that we are not in a fascist government, millions of people in the US are not being killed off in favor of a single "Aryan race", I don't think Bush has a heavy connection to the occult.

I URGE all of you to honestly study history, study the cold war, study American history and world history.

It makes you a more credible person than simply shooting definitions and psychoanalyzing text.

Shattered OUT...

[edit on 30-4-2008 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
the ` bush = hitler ` randings are just baseless character assaination

why is bush never compared to mussolini ???

especially now that it has been admitted in this very thread that some of the key traits of the hitler / nazi regieme are not present in the US administration

i could answer my own question - but my opinion would just be sarcastic
-it would probally true - but hey the truth seems irrelevant when idiots continue to scream ` bush = hitler `

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

Would the nearly 1 million innocent iraqi's killed count?

I dont think bush = hitler, but I firmly believe we are living in a fascist state.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by BluByWho]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
You can shoot definitions at me all you want and take the literal context of what you want, but that will never change the fact that we are not in a fascist government, millions of people in the US are not being killed off in favor of a single "Aryan race", I don't think Bush has a heavy connection to the occult.

I URGE all of you to honestly study history, study the cold war, study American history and world history

[edit on 30-4-2008 by ShatteredSkies]

Um, let me get this straight. So your denying the actual definition of the word fascism???

Just because Americans aren't getting killed in favour of an Aryan Race doesn't mean the government isn't falling into the category of being fascist. Read the definition of the word again.

I urge you to read a dictionary, then some world history.

Hitler isn't the only fascist you know. There's plenty more fascists in the sea.....

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Nammu]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Bush smarter than Hitler? I call that a compliment.

What better way to portray than to call a person a Hitler like. Isn't this the same way when Senior Bush used Saddam to portray as Hitler when preparing to face Saddam just prior to Desert Storm as a reminder of that history?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

so why is all the screaming bush = hilter ? , not bush = fascist ??

and yes some of us know who the other fascists were - please read my post 2 articles up

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join