It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You guys are all off......there are no morals in duality when you reach a high level of spirituality and are able to enter the interdimensional realms. Seriously.....do you think right and wrong exist in the way us humans perceive it on the level of GOD??

Energy makes our life go round....energy is life as we know it as a whole natural construct.
All of these "secret" societies teach you how to not only climb up the spiritual ladder but they also teach you how to USE the tools of nature that exists on this planet.
The problem is that the human condition is full of so called "demons" or iniquities that can hinder this process which is why you must be pure at heart.

Love is something that does create energy to make the world go round but unconditional love is the key to protecting yourself against the energies that are not evil from their inception, but manifest themselves as what we perceive to be evil in our 3 dimensional realm.

Then of course there lies the arguments regarding population control which is exactly what the controllers are dealing with. The great debate at the top is probably how to keep an equal playing field for life or for particular lifestyles. If it was about saving the world they would do all they can to accomplish that....however, the way they are going about this in my eyes is totally ass backwards.

The problem is that non of these people adhere to specific labels but only titles. They are freemasons, rosicrucians, illuminati blah blah blah....they are all just MEN who take a message during a particular journey and find that it will give them power via manipulation of those below him/her. The surprise comes when those who fight on the side of the white light step in and say "ENOUGH!!!" and strike the evil doers down with vengeance.

It will take some time but i hope ATS keeps it up with all this info about the royal bloodlines and how we are still slaves to england because hopefully people will wake up and regain their sense of nationality, freedom and equality.

Remember people.....these organizations are the people who created our societies, religions, banks and money. They are the controllers (not all of them but it is through these organizations that the real men behind the curtains can be found) and this is no secret to most of us. I cant beleive that this country is still under slave control from england.

Citizens, if taught properly about the history and ideas behind freedom can and will become tired of the current status quo finally standing up for what is just.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

that isnt entirely true....im not a mason but im smart.
The simplest meaning of the "eye" simple is quite literally the VESICA PISCIS ( i think thats how you spell it) which is the geometrical formation from which ALL LIFE STEMS FROM. You know:? The center of the circle? THe origin point? THAT is the true meaning and since it is found EVERYWHERE it can be considered to be the ALL SEEING EYE OF GOD but lets not forget what it really is ok?

People of the earth are tired of being misled and lied to....i understand the the biggest responsibility of them all is the dissemination of knowledge but i have more faith in the inhrent goodness of any human being as long as they are taught how to be humble.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The secrets are not purely masonic at all......i think this is an important point for us to understand. The freemasons are ONE part of the equation and they actually open the door to many many many other parts of that same equation but the secrets do not only lie with them because of the fact that there are so many natural laws to teach and understand. The spiritual ladder is a journey that can be dangerous which is why the masonic chair that is marble? Alabaster? Not sure which one but it simply states one thing ......
"KNOW THYSELF"
So....always keep that in the back of your minds people!

KNOW THYSELF before you attempt to climb the ladder.
Men who do not know themselves and enter any order will be LOST along the way and will turn to EVIL as we know it.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

Anyone who calls themselves the Supreme Council, considers themselves to be the most important

They are the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite. Not of all Masonry. Also, there are dozens of Scottish Rite Supreme Councils in the world, and two in the United States (one for the Northern Jurisdiction, one for the Southern).

Regardless, all Supreme Councils are subordinate to the various Grand Lodges.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

Very well said
Yes freemasonry is just one piece to the puzzle or one way to get the secrets of life. And not even all the secrets. It’s just another spiritual path that you can undertake. I think it’s a sad note that freemasonry in the states is less spiritual then those of around the world. We only concentrate on charity and not so much the spiritual path that one takes in life.

But yes freemasonry is just one way to go about it. It works for some and doesn’t work for others and that’s perfectly fine.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

Yea but when actually contemplating initiation myself i came to the conclusion that my freedom will be limited under the "guise" of being initiated which is necessary but even Leo Zagami said himself that compartmentalization is an issue. Just like it would be for the CIA or FBI but with the spiritual realm....i dont think im interested in letting myself be manipulated anymore than this society already has.
I am smart enough to seek the light and humble enough to recognize the need for guidance. However....not interested in climbing the ladder in a somewhat "contrived" way. Not negatively contrived but contrived nonetheless...no offense of course, i am not one of those who would have persecuted freemasons as they have been in the past, hence friday the 13th, but the fear of having my morals manipulated for a harvesting of energy is just not my cup of tea. Even though we might all be involved on somelevel without even knowing like that movie Esoteric Agenda suggests.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

Guice2, I think you're looking from a slightly wrong angle. Freemasonry is an environment where you are given the support of your brothers in order to live life according to your own morals. (Hence, the entry requirements regarding character and beliefs.)

Initiation, in my opinion, is a gift from the brothers to the initiate, not the other way round. What I mean by this, is that if you promise to live your life as an just and upright man, the brothers vow to give you every ounce of support that you might ever need in order to live up to your own morals.

The brothers will support you in every way they can and will encourage you to actively seek truth, but they will never, ever, dictate or preach to you.

[edit on 6/5/2008 by Saurus]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

The following US presidents are/were known to wear trousers, many of them wore fancy ones: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Jackson, Polk, Buchanan, Johnson, Garfield, McKinley, Roosevelt, Taft, Harding, Roosevelt, Truman, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, and both Bush’s.

All the following people are/were also trouser-wearers, most of them wore fancy ones too: Buzz Aldrin, John Glenn, Yasser Arafat, Tony Blair, John Wilkes Booth, James Cameron, Winston Churchill, Walt Disney, Bob Dole, Frederick Engel, Newt Gingrich, Mikhail Gorbachev, Al Gore, Billy Graham, Richard Holbrooke, J. Edgar Hoover, Colonel Mandell House, Saddam Hussein, Burl Ives, Jesse James, Jesse Jackson, Henry Kissinger, Vladimir Lenin, Robert McNamara, Karl Marx, Lord Alfred Milner, Benjamin Netanyahu, Albert Pike, Prince Philip, Colin Powell, Cecil Rhodes, James Rothschild, Charles Taze Russell, Joseph Stalin, Strom Thurmond, Leon Trotsky, Paul Warburg, H.G. Wells and thousands more.

See how much sense that makes? Sure - they might be Masons, but does that control what they do any more than the fact that they wear trousers? How many of those guys are Christian? Why do you not bang on at them for their Christian masters? Your logic is falling apart - you clearly have some sort of an axe to grind against Freemasonry, yet you're struggling for a way to convey your anger.

Freemasonry is not a secret society. It is a society with secrets. The handshakes, etc., all must be kept secret, as that's how they work. Telling everyone how to spot a Mason (regardless of whether it's used frequently or not) defies the point of having the greetings in the first place. When you were a kid and had a club house with a password, did you write it on the front door, or did you keep it secret? If you did, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH YOUR CLUB-HOUSE MASTERS??? OH THE HUMANITY!

*ahem*.

Seriously, kiddies, find another boogey man to be scared of, and stop picking on people who do no harm and actually try to help society. It'd be like picking on the Amish for barn-raising or the Salvation Army for wanting money for poor people. It's ridiculous. I can see how you got this misguided - you read about something you don't know about, and ascribed all kinds of motives. You set out wanting there to be something to be outraged about, and Freemasonry, with its (somewhat anachronistic) secrets, fitted your bill exactly.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Saurus first im sorry for the misunderstanding....im not questioning the morals of all the men involved. Well really im not questioning the morals of any. I understand them and use my free will to not agree, especially when we all know men like albert pike were involved in, not all but some, more than questionable acts of "perceived" immorality for most of us who beleive in equality and love above all else. That is not to say that he did not do good things and this ideal falls into the "superposition" attitude of our modern day science which lends godly creedence to the idea of "equality within structure" not separate but equal but all within one as one. You know what i mean....i weant to the lodge in NY as a visitor and was humbly mystified by the genuine nature of a man called KAne who led an expedition to Alaska with about 70 men i beleive. A mason stood there telling the heart warming story of how yes, kane was the captain but he did not act and consider himself to be an authority but an equal amongst men of God. Hence the idea of "equality within structure"....he brought more than 95% of them back i think, alive, after years of being stranded. All through creating a bond through understanding.
you see i get this about freemasonry and the spiritual realm....there are no morals up there, only energies and intangible interdimensional natural laws that we cannot perceive. Man takes these powers and shapes his world through his consciousness....but God always steps in when man gets too lost not for the sake of morals but for the sake of the lesser people, those who are persecuted....you, me, the poor, the hungry.....all who have good hearts and are born into a world amongst cold hearted men interested in monetary gain.

Saying that there are no morals is dangerous thats why we have religions and teachers to basically guide us down avenues that will perpetuate life in God's eyes. Its the interpretation of God that we are constantly dealing with. Everyone has to get their # together and cooperate without the help of corrupt authorities and gain their sovereignty as men, women and children under god ultimately then man's law based not on loopholes or fine print but on compassion and evolution.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
dont misunderstand me though....morals are important. Im just talking about intangible levels thats all.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by freight tomsen

'' stop picking on people who do no harm and actually try to help society ''.

man, isn't what every '' CULT '' is telling everybody, ( scientology - jehova witness - Raeliens - mormon etc. ) '' We do no harm, trust us, we actually trying to help YOU and the society '' they all suppose to know the secrets to help us and to save the world but at what price...

man, i have been searching around on freemason and it's look like one of their '' secrets '', is that freemasonery is a indeed a religion, what do you think, that could explain, their energy in, why, they all strongly defend their fraternity, in conspiracy forum site, like some scientologist, on the street, trying to convince nonbelievers or asking '' what are you afraid of '' , no...

i found that, the freemason albert pike wrote in the freemason book ( moral and dogma )

"Every Masonic lodge is a TEMPLE of RELIGION; and its teachings are instruction in RELIGION...MASONRY, LIKE ALL RELIGIONS, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead...to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it... The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… every man's conception of God must be proportioned to his mental cultivation, and intellectual powers, and moral excellence. God is, as man conceives him, the reflected image of man himself."

and Albert Pike explained in Morals & Dogma how the true nature of Freemasonry is kept a secret from Masons of lower degrees:

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the TEMPLE. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry... It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain."

"Freemasonry is indeed a Religion"
video on '' freemasonery is a religion ''

freight tomsen, cutbothways, or anyone else, do you have more on freemasonry's possibility that it is indeed, a hidden religion

tks

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

Pike wrote a lot of stuff in Morals & Dogma...

like this:

Masonry is not a religion. He who makes of it a religious belief,
falsifies and denaturalizes it.
or

The best gift we can bestow on man is manhood. It is that which Masonry is ordained of God to bestow on its votaries: not sectarianism and religious dogma; not a rudimental morality, that may be found in the writings of Confucius, Zoroaster, Seneca, and the Rabbis, in the Proverbs and Ecclesiastes; not a little and cheap common-school knowledge; but manhood and science and philosophy.

Not that Philosophy or Science is in opposition to Religion. For Philosophy is but that knowledge of God and the Soul, which is derived from observation of the manifested action of God and the Soul, and from a wise analogy. It is the intellectual guide which the religious sentiment needs. The true religious philosophy of an imperfect being, is not a system of creed, but, as SOCRATES thought, an infinite search or approximation. Philosophy is that intellectual and moral progress, which the religious sentiment inspires and ennobles.
or

A man's Faith is as much his own as his Reason is. His Freedom consists as much in his faith being free as in his will being uncontrolled by power. All the Priests and Augurs of Rome or Greece had not the right to require Cicero or Socrates to believe in the absurd mythology of the vulgar. All the Imaums of Mohammedanism have not the right to require a Pagan to believe that Gabriel dictated the Koran to the Prophet. All the Brahmins that ever lived, if assembled in one conclave like the Cardinals, could not gain a right to compel a single human being to believe in the Hindu Cosmogony.
www.gutenberg.org...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
guys. Stop fighting....its a pathway that leads to a spiritual quest. Just like the rest of them except this one among many is more functional in the natural world than you think. So....stop arguing already!!
Seek your own path....you need guidance but mostly you need yourself and then and only then can you sit in that chair you know what i mean? Whether that is the ultimate christ consciousness or some kind of an "ascension" chair given to us by aliens....you gotta know your soul and rid yourself of all earthly things in order to do battle in the interdimensional realms. I mean seriously now....who cares where men take their path. If they do wrong and you know what wrong is then have faith that they will receive theirs some way or another.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

The truth in my case Masonry is not my religon, I believe in the teachings of the Urantia Book. But each to their own. Most masons I know are Christians, but I have know Jew, Moslems, Budist, Jainist, Wica, and many more. Get a clue Masonry is not a Religon.

sorry for the editing, one day I hope to learn how to type.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by lost in the midwest]

[edit on 6-5-2008 by lost in the midwest]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yea....i have this problem guys. Well its not a problem but it definately makes me a citizen under distress.
My life is my religion so who is on my side?
I dont have one god or many...i dont have one bible or all, i have knowledge and the intense thirst for knowledge. I am so thankful for some of my thoughts that end in such perfect reasons of circle sometimes i almost have to cower at the presence of some higher inteligence. Im trying to build my life around unconditional love and am smart enough to not need a religious label to do so....what rights do i have in this country? DOnt get me wrong here....im not the christian right. WE always talk about people being persecuted but where do you guys think i stand? I humbly and respectfully decline to adhere myself to any one religion and have an understanding of life that IS my religion. Nothing radical....most of it is common sense like, i dont intentionally run over birds and swerve if i almost hit one. Simple....and moral, but no labeled religion.

Perhaps i just had to many puffs.

Welcome to my mind

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

I don't know what your talking about.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

most lodges do now, but there are Prince Hall Masons which are solely for black people IIRC

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i think it's important this post is being here to,

*SNIP*

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mod Note: No, it isn't.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by brando56894
most lodges do now, but there are Prince Hall Masons which are solely for black people IIRC

Actually, in most states, you'll find both blacks and whites in both Prince Hall and regular lodges.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
we are arguing about the wrong things....de-rail ur own thread.
These issues of black, white, orange or blue are not even issues to those who have reached certain levels because WE ARE ALL CREATED EQUAL!!
at least thats how our internal designs are...perfect in their proportions, sacred geometry and whatnot. Why cant we just all operate on that basic level of equality?

Since the building blocks are equal and the creator is one then lets live accordingly shall we?
Forget about being polarized in a multidimensional world....the two just dont go together that well. Too many labels and not enough knowledge or truth.

Stop arguing about these idiotic talking points....lets discuss how to help people becase i dont know if you turned on the tv lately but the 7 seals are definately opening up!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join