It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

How do you have any proof that someone is battling for my soul. Who is trying to take my soul? I don’t understand where this logic is coming from. Also why would someone want my soul for what reason and what does it benefit them. I need resources and links and proof of these as well before I will believe you.

My soul is mine

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You and the scientist. Just like old times, eh?

I could show you a video of a satanic ritual sacrifice, and you would try to discredit that.

Yes, this is about your soul. If you don't believe me, your problem.

Baphomet? I'd kick Baphomet's butt with one hand tied behind my back, not because I'm 6'2", but because I have spiritual power beyond what Baphomet ever dreamed about.

You laugh. I'm serious. This IS about the resting place of your soul.

Read the scriptures. The prophecy is laid out all nice and neat for ya.

There will be NO excuses.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I don’t see at is a problem because no one is after my soul, so I think your the only one who see's it as a problem in your perception, but hey that’s cool man.

I tend to think that my soul is mine and I do with it as I please

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
hah, the great Baphomet would laugh and show no merc... I mean, Bapho-who? I just joined to help out my community.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

Can't argue with that.

Your soul is yours, unless you have given it to Aiwass.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways
reply to post by bushidomason

Can't argue with that.

Your soul is yours, unless you have given it to Aiwass.

Well the truth be told, mine is a loaner. I intend to give it back to God when I am done here:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Your soul already stands with god.....we all just have to become aware of that. First we actually have to stop killing each other, then the pineal glands might decalcify and world peace could be an option. And of course with a little cooperation and carefully disseminated knowledge....boom! We have ourselves a peaceful society. Except of course that is kind of what the controllers tried to do in the first place. hahahahhahah....lots of good that did. Everyone needs to stop, drop and roll because their burning in their own damn fires. Even me.....

reply to post by lost in the midwest

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You and the scientist. Just like old times, eh?

Not so much "old times" as .. well .. you never really went anywhere did you? I can count at least 3 names you have used.

I could show you a video of a satanic ritual sacrifice, and you would try to discredit that.

Yes, this is about your soul. If you don't believe me, your problem.

Try or would?

And no Spirit.. I mean, Stompk .. I mean.. Straighten arrow.. no wait.. what is it now? .. Cutbothways? I don't believe you, as my soul is in much better shape then yours.

My soul, and mind for that matter is thankfully to which deity you prefer out of reach from the ilks of you and your kind. The self righteous over glorified Christ nazi's like yourself have no influence over me.

*sigh*..

There should be a limit to 2 pages in the SS forum as a preventive implement to the digression of threads by trolls. It was a good thread for a while.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
And no Spirit.. I mean, Stompk .. I mean.. Straighten arrow.. no wait.. what is it now? .. Cutbothways? I don't believe you, as my soul is in much better shape then yours.
Bro. Rockpuck, may I humbly suggest that you reconsider that SR donation for schizophrenia research you mentioned in another thread. Clearly there's a need for it in this world, if not this forum.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

Sorry, but your buddies were part of the forming of the United States, and many Presidents and high level officials meet in secrecy without the rest of the people knowing whats going on.

It's sorta like, city council have a city council meeting, and then all the council members meet at a bar to make the "after hours" deals.

It never ceases to amaze me how people blow this off as unimportant.

Right on. The highest known formal degree of Masonry is the 33rd degree. This title has been held by many world leaders and important names in modern history. The following US presidents are/were known to be Masons, many of them 33rd degree: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Jackson, Polk, Buchanan, Johnson, Garfield, McKinley, Roosevelt, Taft, Harding, Roosevelt, Truman, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, and both Bush’s.

All the following people are/were also Masons, most of them 33rd degree: Buzz Aldrin, John Glenn, Yasser Arafat, Tony Blair, John Wilkes Booth, James Cameron, Winston Churchill, Walt Disney, Bob Dole, Frederick Engel, Newt Gingrich, Mikhail Gorbachev, Al Gore, Billy Graham, Richard Holbrooke, J. Edgar Hoover, Colonel Mandell House, Saddam Hussein, Burl Ives, Jesse James, Jesse Jackson, Henry Kissinger, Vladimir Lenin, Robert McNamara, Karl Marx, Lord Alfred Milner, Benjamin Netanyahu, Albert Pike, Prince Philip, Colin Powell, Cecil Rhodes, James Rothschild, Charles Taze Russell, Joseph Stalin, Strom Thurmond, Leon Trotsky, Paul Warburg, H.G. Wells and thousands more.

“When we examine the historical record of the world's most despicable mass murderers and revolutionaries, we find that almost all of them were members of Freemasonry and other secret societies of the Illuminati: Robespierre was a Freemason; Weishaupt was a Freemason; Napoleon was a Freemason; Lenin was a Freemason; Stalin was a Freemason; Mussolini was a Freemason; Truman and Roosevelt were Freemasons; Ariel Sharon is a Freemason; Bill Clinton is a Freemason; Fidel Castro is a Freemason.” -Texe Marrs, “Codex Magica” (43-4)

Cecil B. DeMille, director of the very first Hollywood film and creative genius behind Paramount Pictures, was a Freemason. Jack Warner of Warner Bros. Studios and Darryl Zanuck, co-founder of 20th Century Productions, and Louis B. Mayer, of MGM movie studios are/were all Masons. Rowland Macy of Macys was a Mason. Dave Thomas of Wendy’s and Colonel Sanders of KFC, King Gillette of Gillette Razor Co. and J.C. Penney are/were Masons. Sir Thomas Lipton of Lipton Iced Tea, Frederick Maytag of Maytag Co., Walter Chrystler of Chrystler Corp., and William Dow of Dow Chemical Co. – all Freemasons. Samuel Ervin Jr. who headed the Watergate committee, Dan Beard, the founder of the Boy Scouts, Jean Henri Dunant, founder of the Red Cross, and Frederic Bartholdi, designer of the Statue of Liberty were Masons. The Freemasonic Ford name crosses the spectrum of politics, business and media. Gerald Ford was 38th president, Henry Ford was inventor and CEO of the first gas-car Company, and Glenn Ford was a famous actor. Masons invented the gas powered car, the Gattling Gun, the Guillotine, and the Vaccine, and the Atomic Bomb among other things.

“The Freemasonic monopoly of government positions continued for at least the first hundred years of United States history … According to a 1924 census, even in that year, the Senate had a membership which was sixty percent Freemason.” -Mark Pinkham, “The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom” (291)

The majority of the US founding fathers, the Senate, and the Presidents have been Freemasons, but those who were not usually had nothing good to say about the organization.

"I do conscientiously and sincerely believe that the Order of Freemasonry, if not the greatest, is one of the greatest moral and political evils under which the Union is now laboring … a conspiracy of the few against the equal rights of the many … Masonry ought forever to be abolished. It is wrong – essentially wrong – a seed of evil, which can never produce any good.” -US President John Quincy Adams, “Letters on Freemasonry” 1833

"The institution of Masonry ought to be abandoned as one capable of much evil, and incapable of producing any good which might not be affected by safe and open means." -Supreme Court Chief Justice John Marshall

"Masonry was a state within a state and that one day Masons would overthrow the democratic government of the United States and would crown one of their 'grand kings' as ruler of this nation." -Rev. John G. Stevens, “An Inquiry into the Nature and Tendency of Speculative Masonry”

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

Deja vu!!!

We get it already. You wrote a book. You've already copied and pasted much of the above text in another thread. There's no need to repeat it here. Please stop spamming by pasting the same text over and over in every thread concerning Masonry. Really. It's getting old. Heck, it was tiresome a week ago. You're welcome to comment and participate in these threads, but PLEASE stop copying and pasting from your book. That's no way to hold discourse.

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums.

So knock it off.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Masons are the one's spamming these boards with lies and disinfo, not me. Masons come here everyday to pacify the public against Masonry. I only post relevant information to threads I participate in, and I don't merely copy and paste. Just because I have many hard facts with sources at my fingertips to disprove your lies, you tell me I'm spamming.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Just because I have many hard facts with sources at my fingertips to disprove your lies...

Your 'hard facts' and 'sources' are either invented by you or by the inestimable Mr. Icke (Reptilians!)and Mr. Marrs(Everyone is an evil high-level Mason!)-whose work would never stand the scrutinty of objective reasoning. Your subjective opinions do not offer any facts which one may peruse, perhaps when you present some you may be taken more seriously.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Right on. The highest known formal degree of Masonry is the 33rd degree. This title has been held by many world leaders and important names in modern history. The following US presidents are/were known to be Masons, many of them 33rd degree: ... both Bush’s.

looks like someone hasn't done their own research...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

looks like someone hasn't done their own research...

I was just thinking the same thing. For someone who is a self-proclaimed "expert", his knowledge on the subject so far has been zilch.

He said:

All the following people are/were also Masons, most of them 33rd degree: Buzz Aldrin, John Glenn, Yasser Arafat, Tony Blair, John Wilkes Booth, James Cameron, Winston Churchill, Walt Disney, Bob Dole, Frederick Engel, Newt Gingrich, Mikhail Gorbachev, Al Gore, Billy Graham, Richard Holbrooke, J. Edgar Hoover, Colonel Mandell House, Saddam Hussein, Burl Ives, Jesse James, Jesse Jackson, Henry Kissinger, Vladimir Lenin, Robert McNamara, Karl Marx, Lord Alfred Milner, Benjamin Netanyahu, Albert Pike, Prince Philip, Colin Powell, Cecil Rhodes, James Rothschild, Charles Taze Russell, Joseph Stalin, Strom Thurmond, Leon Trotsky, Paul Warburg, H.G. Wells and thousands more.

Of the above, most were not Masons at all, much less 33° Masons.
The ones who above who *are* Masons are:

Buzz Aldrin, John Glenn, Winston Churchill, Bob Dole, J. Edgar Hoover, Burl Ives, Jesse Jackson, Albert Pike, and Strom Thurmond. All were 33° except Churchill and Jackson, who were(are) not members of the Scottish Rite.

The following were *NOT* Masons, much less 33°:

Yasser Arafat, Tony Blair, John Wilkes Booth, James Cameron, Walt Disney, Frederick Engel, Newt Gingrich, Mikhail Gorbachev, Al Gore, Billy Graham, Richard Holbrooke, Colonel Mandell House, Saddam Hussein, Jesse James, Henry Kissinger, Vladimir Lenin, Robert McNamara, Karl Marx, Lord Alfred Milner, Benjamin Netanyahu, Prince Philip, Colin Powell, Cecil Rhodes, James Rothschild, Charles Taze Russell, Joseph Stalin, Leon Trotsky, Paul Warburg, H.G. Wells

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
man, i think freemason's behaviour are fascinating, here it is a conspiracy forum site, so i thought, every members were conspiratist interested in finding hidden truth behind conspiracies. some members are really different. they never explore, dig, or debate to put light over conspiracies, all they seems to want and their only goal seems to be to promote freemasonry or to protect freemasonry that seems to be the only reason they hang around. man it is like having a forum site on Greenpeace interest with whales hunters members trying to convince all the others that they do not arm the ecosystem balance.

man, i spoke to a freemason, 2 week ago, he was the father on my friend girlfriend he was at my friend's house. my friend told he was a freemason since thirty years. i had a car accident so the assurance rent me what they have left available a ‘’ 2008 Chrysler 300’’
, he told me that he once had a nice car but over the years he invest in, his self instead. i asked him what exactly and he told me he invest his economy in his self evolution, after i told him i knew he was a freemason, he told me that he is a 32 degree mason and that all his level to get degrees cost a lot of money additionally to the annual fee of 120.00$. i ask him how much he invest in freemasonry and he told me, it wa more than the Chrysler 300 value...

man, it make me think, that it is very similar to indoctrinated scientology members because of the level ( degrees) you have to pay for the attitude of the members are very similar to some around here who are always trying to deny all conspiracy around freemason.

take a look man and see the attitude of those 3 guys in the video defending their fraternal organisation it is very similar to those around here,

the same attitude and the same strategy, check this video

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Road Warrior 31
man, i think freemason's behaviour are fascinating, here it is a conspiracy forum site, so i thought, every members were conspiratist interested in finding hidden truth behind conspiracies. some members are really different. they never explore, dig, or debate to put light over conspiracies, all they seems to want and their only goal seems to be to promote freemasonry or to protect freemasonry that seems to be the only reason they hang around. man it is like having a forum site on Greenpeace interest with whales hunters members trying to convince all the others that they do not arm the ecosystem balance.

Hahaha. Quite right. Thank you for the dose of sanity. I really feel bad for our "whale hunters" on ATS. It's really lonely and slimy feeling in your soul trying to convince Greenpeace that I'm the Whale Hunter. Did you see their new thread? Freemason Moderator Skyfloating, feeling threatened by me, cutsbothways and chadandrewATS, started that ridiculous thread "The very real conspiracy against Freemasonry." I did U2U ChadAndrewATS today, and we are both indeed AGAINST Masonry and all Secret Societies. So there's our conspiracy.

If any of you aren't convinced that the Masons on this site are agents paid to defend their establishment, check out this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Of the above, most were not Masons at all, much less 33° Masons.
The ones who above who *are* Masons are:

Buzz Aldrin, John Glenn, Winston Churchill, Bob Dole, J. Edgar Hoover, Burl Ives, Jesse Jackson, Albert Pike, and Strom Thurmond. All were 33° except Churchill and Jackson, who were(are) not members of the Scottish Rite.

The following were *NOT* Masons, much less 33°:

Yasser Arafat, Tony Blair, John Wilkes Booth, James Cameron, Walt Disney, Frederick Engel, Newt Gingrich, Mikhail Gorbachev, Al Gore, Billy Graham, Richard Holbrooke, Colonel Mandell House, Saddam Hussein, Jesse James, Henry Kissinger, Vladimir Lenin, Robert McNamara, Karl Marx, Lord Alfred Milner, Benjamin Netanyahu, Prince Philip, Colin Powell, Cecil Rhodes, James Rothschild, Charles Taze Russell, Joseph Stalin, Leon Trotsky, Paul Warburg, H.G. Wells

Don't just take his word or my word for this, folks. Google these people. BitTorrent some of the many books written about Masonry, many of them by Masons. Check into these people, yourselves. I have been researching myself for many years now and have found multiple sources to confirm my understanding that ALL of these people are/were Masons. MasonicLight and his friends just pick a few and say for you to believe him because he's a Mason.

"I'm a Mason and I know best. This person and this person were Masons, yes, but all of these were not."

I provide sources from multiple well-known authors. The Masons just star each other's threads, try like mad to discredit my research, and use Cointel Pro/Delphi tactics to herd your opinion.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Interesting.. because both you, chad, and cut have all admitted Masons are your enemies.. and you wish to destroy our institution.

Yet we Masons will never say such things about society or even those institutions that despise us...

Which is proof of a conspiracy AGAINST Masonry.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Tell me, how many books do you read which appose what you believe to be the truth?

Is it consistant with how many you read that support what you want to believe?

When there is no connection for what you want to believe do you make up mathematical equations to support your argument?

Edit:

[edit on 5/1/2008 by Choronzon]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join