It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Well Rockpuck, we can't know 100% for sure that your not. I might also be a kilt wearing masonic unicorn, so no worries. I have no idea what a masonic unicorn is by the way, but since we're making stuff up like the antis....thats not a problem!

Ah, the joys of relativism...

[edit on 18-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

I could had gone my whole life with out that mental image of unicorns in kilts and had been quite happy. but thanks for the laugh. Look close and you might just see the secret masonic internet sign.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

[edit on 18-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

Put it in my profile, on comments, I will then delete it. I however stand by the fact you do not represent your self as a Mason.

It almost seems as if I have seen this typing style before as well... hmm..

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

JoshNorton,

*SNIP*, you know nothing about me!

How is it that people think they can analyze or know everything about a person by a few posts.

It amazes me!

Ok the Fun N Games are over now!

BYE...

Please read here about civility and decorum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT
Your full of it, you know nothing about me!

How is it that people think they can analyze or know everything about a person by a few posts.

I note you have no way of defending yourself against the fact that your using relativism to get away with making things up. Sadly, I am not surprised.

Internet posts say a lot of things about people, and your posts so far have showed your not a mason...and cannot provide evidence for anything you've said so far. No one is insulting you, but several people come onto ATS every single day and go "I KNOW WHATS GOING ON! ITS HIGH LEVEL SATANIC MASONS THAT YOU LOWER LEVEL MASONS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! YES!" and then subsequently provide no proof. Its not new. If your not going to provide proof for anything, then obviously its just going to be dismissed.

We know you are not a mason because your displaying a shocking ignorance of basic things you would know if you were one. It does not require you be well versed in masonic symbolism or ritual to know something very basic - such as the fact that the 3rd degree is the highest masonic degree.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Does your husband know that you are a Mason? In your other post on ATS you state that you have a husband. Must be a California Mason maybe.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by lost in the midwest]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

ALightinDarkenss,

I replied to your post on accident I deleted what I posted to you as you never directed a statement to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

Well you never know..that COULD be the "evil higher level" masons we always hear about. Kilt wearing unicorns! It just sounds evil, doesnt it? We cant be 100% sure... but its possible. I mean unicorns aren't guys, so I'm not sure how they'd fill that landmark, but maybe they are magical unicorns.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I am the husband!

Thanks for the post!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT
It amazes me!
What amazes me is that you didn't address my argument at all. I offered a reasonable counterpoint to your assertions, yet you are so quick to dash off with a half-dozen "BYE" posts that you don't even bother supporting or defending your position against my reasoning?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

"but several people come onto ATS every single day and go "I KNOW WHATS GOING ON! ITS HIGH LEVEL SATANIC MASONS THAT YOU LOWER LEVEL MASONS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! YES!"

Ahhh you see this I didn't know this is really my first time ever posting here and I'm only having fun!

I'm sorry to have pushed it so far!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It has been about six months now ever since my husband and I moved from one location to a new area I have had strange dreams, thoughts and memories of the dreams that are like I have never experienced in my entire life.

???? Do you often post for your wife in the frist person?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I am going to have to get a Magical Masonic Kilt Wearing Unicorn tattooed on me somewhere... Oh this will make the woman wonder for sure what goes on behind our closed and secretive doors!

I think deep down anti masons have a secret burning desire to be Freemasons them selves.. we should get together, all us masons, and host a "bring an anti" event. We can play pool, drink beer, lure the antis into a darkened lodge room and ......

Play pin the kilt on the unicorn!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

JoshNorton,

I'm not here to argue who I am or answer silly questions thats ridiculous for me!

How would you like to sit and have a conversation and prove who you are.

We know who we are!

Now if you believe me or not that's a different thing but makes no difference to me.

I was poking fun on this thread but I can see this is the wrong forum to start poking fun on.

Have a nice day!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

If there beer, I am sure I can consume enough to see a few unicorns. Kilts might require a wee dram of scotch.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Ah .. the typical ATS Freemason is an agitated beastie.. even the slightest poke and you don't stand a chance.

Welcome to ATS Brother. Or Sister. Nope, still going to be an anti for me. Little antiwanti.

It takes more then just "I'm a Mason" to convince us skeptical types to believe you, you know?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Lost in the midwest,

My wife is right here next to me and earlier wanted me to ask the question on this site about her dreams so that is why I registered in the first place. But isn't that a completely seperate post and issue.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

We would of course have to remind the brothers that there are to be garments worn under the kilts.. dear God.. I remember the last time I attended a Celtic event with men in kilts...

Scared for life I say.. it has taken 2 years of heavy drinking to forget it!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Alright, let's end this personal bickering..... NOW!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join