It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen

Don't just take his word or my word for this, folks. Google these people. BitTorrent some of the many books written about Masonry, many of them by Masons. Check into these people, yourselves. I have been researching myself for many years now and have found multiple sources to confirm my understanding that ALL of these people are/were Masons. MasonicLight and his friends just pick a few and say for you to believe him because he's a Mason.

It is my contention that you (and the other 3 aliases you're going by) are lying.

I listed which ones were Masons, and which were not. You contend that it is me that is lying about the ones who were not Masons.

Therefore, if they really were Masons, you should be able to provide us with the name and number of the Lodge they supposedly held membership in, as well as the dates they were initiated.

I can do this for the ones I verified as Masons. Can you?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

"I'm a Mason and I know best. This person and this person were Masons, yes, but all of these were not."

LOL.. it's not a hypothesis, not a theory, not speculation.

It is a FACT these people are not Masons.

3rd grade logic may find this hard to comprehend..

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
OK, this is out of control but it will come under it now. The topic is "What are Masonic Secrets". Let's stick to the topic and do away with the personal junk.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret

The Thirty Second grade of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite,
and the Third Degree of the Chivalric Series.

Bodies of this degree are styled Constistories. The hangings are black,
strewed with tears of silver, skeleton, human skulls, and cross-bones.

In the East is a throne, to which you ascend seven steps, draped by
black satin, like the hangings, but strewed with flames without tears.

Before the throne is an altar covered with black satin, strewed with tear;
on it are painted or embroidered a deaths head and two cross-bones.

www.freemasonry101.org.uk...

The frame therof....partly circulature....triangulare, with a quadrate base, from Spenser's Faerie Queene, is reflected on the globe in this emblem picture from Pike's Morals and Dogma of Masonry

Dr. Rawley was Francis Bacon's Chaplain, Confidant, Personal Friend and Attendant. He was on the Square, a Rosicrosse-Mason, and knew how to write with double meanings. Apart from other proofs, we know this because he uses Masonic phraseology. On page 3 he tells us that Francis Bacon "had passed the circle of the Liberal Arts." When Dr. Rawley thus tells us that "F.B." was like Prospero, "Master of all the Liberal Arts without a Parallel," the hint is sufficient to indicate that he himself was of the secret Rosicrosse Literary Fraternity, and is speaking under the Rose secrets to those who are "instructed" how to read. (Francis Bacon was the creator of Modern Freemasonry, the Rituals of the Craft and Higher Degrees, and the Founder of the Fraternity as an organization. See Shakespeare, Creator of Freemasonry, by Alfred Dodd)

www.sirbacon.org...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
OK, this is out of control but it will come under it now. The topic is "What are Masonic Secrets". Let's stick to the topic and do away with the personal junk.

he is right man , saying those kind of line, '' 3rd grade logic may find this hard to comprehend.. '' should not be tolerate, here, maners and decorum please, if '' truth does not fear investigation '' please let us investigate, dig and look into your backyard.

man, you should not be afraid of the verdic, if the freemasonery have nothing to hide, no...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Road Warrior 31
...please let us investigate, dig and look into your backyard.

man, you should not be afraid of the verdic, if the freemasonery have nothing to hide, no...

A discussion requires two apposing views. If you do not like to be presented with an opposition to your view then perhaps a discussion is not what you are seeking.

I for one am interested in what true freemasons have to say against the claims laid against them.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

OK, I'll answer this once. There are 4 sides to this debate. The masons and antis, the readers that make up their own minds and the T&C. Which one do you think I concern myself with?

I will be moderating this by the T&C, as always. If you haven't read it I highly recommend it.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

OK, so you've quoted a bunch of unrelated stuff. What's your point? What are you trying to say by quoting those sources? I'm a 32° Master of the Royal Secret, myself. I know the secret. (There's really just one that's specifically 32°...) I've never seen it exposed here. I'm certainly not going to expose it myself. It's just one word, but I have a feeling it would shock a lot of the haters by how sublimely simple, yet complicated that one word's meaning really is.

Thanks for reminding me of it.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"Don't get me wrong man " i love to having mason point of view. all i was saying is that we should all respect each other, in the way we expres our ideas, that all.

now man, to get back on the topic's subjet,

this guy here seems to said that freemasonery are the Successors of the night templars and that, the all seing eyes controling freemasonery on a hight level without the majority on freemason being awared that it is the illuminati's vatican that control it all. that sounded plausible, anyone of you man, have documentation about links, beetween freemasonery, night templars and the vatican

Originally posted by Achilles 13
****** ROME ******

Rome's secret society, is the most powerfull organisation

the one in top of the pyramid. The secretly, Illuminati, All Seeing Eye of the world..!
Who conquered, corrupted and control all powerfull Kingdoms of the world
and so since the last 2000 years...

Aldous Huxley

Originally posted by Achilles 13
The Globalization Process is in reality , i think, a secret agenda call
the New World Order, control by the elites members of the powerful
secret societies of Rome, to creat a One World Empire.

Behind the curtain of the Roman Vatican Church hide the power of
the Roman Empire and the Old World Order, the most powerful secret society..!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

i like that picture of Jacques DeMolay
he was a good Knights Templar

but on the note of that post, i would like to say that the masons are not talking about a one world order behind the doors of our lodge, nor have i ever herd it come up once.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

*sigh* .. thought I would never have to be bombarded with those pictures again honestly.. They have been spammed enough in quotations.

And it does not further any hypothesis on secret societies, only that you and Achillies don't like Masons or Catholics.

But it does not explain how or why we are "ruling the world".

So instead of pictures and instead of misrepresented quotations with Morals and Dogma or from any various Anti-Mason site...

Just explain to me in your own words, speaking plainly How are Masons (and Catholics?) dominating the world?

It should be very very easy to do.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason
i like that picture of Jacques DeMolay
he was a good Knights Templar
Oh, you mean the bearded fellow? The one who's face is on that shroud? Now there's a pretty good secret of Masonry. Good old J.B.M. being passed off as a holy relic. The ironies!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

anyone of you man, have documentation about links, beetween freemasonery, night templars

I have yet to see any verifiable documentation linking the Knights templar with modern Speculative Masonry. Furthermore, the majority of Masonic 'scholars' do not believe that there is any link between the chivalric order and Masonry as the contemporary Knights Templar are a relatively 'modern' orginization. Please, however, feel free to do your own research on the subject.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

...Just explain to me in your own words, speaking plainly How are Masons (and Catholics?) dominating the world?

It should be very very easy to do.

man, i am asking others if they have something on it, BECAUSE, I DON'T KNOW,''...dominating the world '' like you said, is not a good expression, many international businessman want to be powerful and on the same mentality yes, i wonder if one group or corporation could have the ambition to conquer the world market, that's all. just think it is interesting and i wonder if anybody around is a expert on Vatican's secrets and conspiracies, i really think it is a cool path to explore man, so, i want to know more that's all...don't take it personal

so, anybody around man, have something '' ON '' vatican/templars/freemason connections

tks

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

wow, thanks augustus, i apreciate your opinion and your respect that you have for my post, it is good to feel free to think and explore...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

you know having been back from Rosslyn in Scotland, I actually walked around the temple, and did notice a lot of the same symbols used by both freemasons and knights templar I thought it was pretty cool, doesn’t mean there is a connection, but I thought it was interesting to see that. The architecture in that building is fascinating to see.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

Agreed, there are many interesting symbols intersperced about the chapel and while one would like to infer a connection it would be a very difficult obstacle in supporting the theory. I would still like to travel there none the less and view them for myself as I find the entire structure and its history to be fascinating.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Masonry DID indeed evolve from the Knights Templar, and once again, these Masons are well-aware of this fact. They are counting on you listening to them instead of researching yourself.

In Scotland's Knights Templar Rosslyn Chapel, there are clear depictions of corn and aloe cactus found on the archways and ceiling. These plants were officially discovered in America and first brought to Europe in the 16th century. How then did the Masons building Rosslyn Chapel, completed in 1486, know about these plants at least 6 years before Columbus set sail?

“The official story that Christopher Columbus discovered the Americas is ludicrous. A few miles from Edinburgh in Scotland today still stands Rosslyn Chapel, that holy grail of the Brotherhood Elite. It was built in the shape of a Templar cross by the St Clair-Sinclair family and is a mass of esoteric symbolism. The foundations were laid in 1446 and it was completed in the 1480s. How remarkable then that the stonework at Rosslyn includes depictions of sweetcorn and cacti which were only found in America and Christopher Columbus did not 'discover’ that continent until 1492! How could this be? There is, in fact, no mystery. Christopher Columbus was not even nearly the first white person to land in the
Americas. The Phoenicians, Norse, Irish, Welsh, Bretons, Basques and Portuguese, all sailed to America before him and so did Prince Henry Sinclair of Rosslyn, as documented in a rare book by Frederick I. Pohl called Prince Henry Sinclair’s Voyage To The New World 1398. Sinclair made the journey with another Brotherhood bloodline, the Zeno family, one of the most prominent Black Nobility families in Venice. Sinclair and Antonio Zeno landed in what we call Newfoundland and went ashore in Nova Scotia (New Scotland) in 1398 … The Brotherhood had known about the Americas for thousands of years and Christopher Columbus was used to make the official discovery so that the occupation of the Americas could begin.” –David Icke, “The Biggest Secret” 178-9

Columbus’ supporters were European royalty and the Templars. His father-in-law was a former Templar Knight and Catherine de Medici of the Illuminati bloodline (along with others) financed his voyage. Columbus’ three ships sailed under the Templars Red Cross flag, used today by the Red Cross and Switzerland. The royals also sent out fleets of conquistadors and swash-buckling pirates flying the Skull and Bones flag - their orders to rape, kill, and pillage all they could from the New World.

“The Skull and Bones cross used by the secret society comes from the pirate skull and cross bones. They weren’t just a bunch of swashbucklers like you’ve seen in the movies. No, these were agents sent onto the high seas by the British royal family to colonize the Americas.” -Michael Tsarion, “The Subversive Use of Sacred Symbolism in the Media” Lecture, Conspiracy Con 2003

The Knights of Columbus third degree emblem is a “fasces,” the fascist symbol overlaying a Nazi Iron Cross in black, red and white just as in Hitler’s Germany. The “fasces” fascist symbol is an axe supported by bundled reeds representing the power of the many when bound to one ideal. Disturbingly the fasces is also found at US Senate, the Colorado seal, and the dime. The Knights of Columbus seem to be a philanthropic male fraternity, so why all the Nazi symbolism?

“The most obvious symbol of the Brotherhood’s intent is the fasces, from which we get the word, fascism. You can see it at the bottom of a United States ‘liberty’ symbol and in the Congress Building. It was a symbol used widely in the Roman Empire and it consists of rods bound together around an axe. This axe is the origin of the term Axis Powers for the fascist countries in the Second World War. The symbolism is of people and countries bound together under a common centralized dictatorship, the axe.” -David Icke, “The Biggest Secret” (365)

This excerpt from my book. Click the Scribd link in my signature to read The Atlantean Conspiracy online FREE.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Exactly I mean I did see a lot of symbolism and what not, and got to see the "apprentice pillar", but besides the fact it says nowhere in the chapel that it’s a link between freemasonry and Knights Templar. Nor did I see a square and compass with a templar cross next to or on it haha.
But yes one should travel there one day and see how beautiful it is. I am going back next year to look again.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join