It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by freight tomsen

LOOK .. you MUST cite your sources!!!!!!!

Look, you must calm down. I DO cite sources. You don't cite sources to refute me, you just say I'm wrong because you're a Mason and you know.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Love Google.

Busted.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hahaha, thanks for giving everyone another link to my book. I didn't even put that link up on Scribd. Somebody read it and put it up there for me. As I've already said, I am Eric Dubay, the author of The Atlantean Conspiracy and I'm simply quoting myself or other researchers. When I quote other's work I usually provide authors, titles, and page numbers. Another link to my book is in my signature.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Because there is no "evidence" that you are "Eric" for the sake of ATS you still need to link "your" book everytime you take something from it.

Also, you should put EVERYTHING you copy and paste from it into the EX quotations.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
In my reading I have come to the conclusion that the true secret of freemasonry is lost. It was lost because the sole keepers of the secret, an Egyptian pharoah and his high priests, were murdered. This murder became the legend/myth of Hiram Abiff.
The secret was the specifics of a king-making ritual, performed to bestow immortality upon the pharoah. When the keepers of the secret refused to divulge it to the Hyksos conquerors of Egypt, they were killed. Since that time, the exact ritual is lost. The rituals of Freemasonry, as well as all Judeo-Christian religions, attempt to duplicate this ancient Egyptian king-making ritual.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by TheComte]

That's a very interesting idea, and I wish you would make a new thread so it could be explored without all the noise in this one.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Im just going to throw this out there, Im not a mason, just an observer.

A mason said the secret is there is no secret. I bet thats true. I think Freemasons just want to make sure you are pure at heart and understand the whole, to the degree that partaking in rituals, is not satanic or evil.
So, the secret is, they probably just practice an older version of spirituality, this does not AT ALL make it evil, in fact, all the masons I have met and know are wonderful people who do a lot of charity work and would give you the shirt off of their backs.

If there is an evil element to it, its not Freemason, and its a sub secret society that is using freemasonry as a guise to do whatever.

Also, with the term illuminatti, it ONLY means enlightened ones, enlightened people are not evil. if they are, then they are not enlightened.

Im sorry, but you dont join an organization that talks about positive things, to end up later on justifying child rape by the same organization.

I may be wrong, but I dont know yet, I plan on joining the masons myself because I am SURE they are not evil.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

I thought i just saw a show on the history channel showing the Mason's connection to the underground railroad? It was actually a pretty interesting show to say the least.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just wanted to comment on the Racism.
I did not feel like wading through the last 4 pages.

In my Lodge which is a mainstream Blue Lodge. We have Brothers who are not white. A couple who are black and one who is Japanese.

When I was made a Mason. The Master of the Lodge was black. Nice guy kinda quiet but a very good Master Mason.

Unfortunately there are still Racists among the Masons. As there are everywhere. Believe it or not the issues with Prince Hall are more on their side and are more financial according to what I have read and researched on the subject. I know several White men who are Prince Hall Masons. They are also Doctors and a couple of Lawyers. Money being the motivator somehow.

Just figured I would relate some of this.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack

I may be wrong, but I dont know yet, I plan on joining the masons myself because I am SURE they are not evil.

Romans 2:12

"In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

There will be no excuses.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmocow

I thought i just saw a show on the history channel showing the Mason's connection to the underground railroad? It was actually a pretty interesting show to say the least.

I saw that one too, very informative. However, instead of being honest about history, such as the Masons participation underground railroad, our critics here will instead try to link us with the KKK, and a secret Martian plot to overthrow the government.

There's one in every crowd.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
So what if someone wanted to start a club for men to fraternize and work on self-improvement and maybe do a little charity work?

Sorry, but your buddies were part of the forming of the United States, and many Presidents and high level officials meet in secrecy without the rest of the people knowing whats going on.

It's sorta like, city council have a city council meeting, and then all the council members meet at a bar to make the "after hours" deals.

It never ceases to amaze me how people blow this off as unimportant.

These people formed and control our country.

Yes, it is a big deal. So stop trying to belittle our arguments.

You do study Pike, Crowley, and others. So saying you don't, is and
outright lie, and those that wish to research even a little, can find that
out pretty easily.

Mason's are on the losing side, trust me.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Losing side? What losing side?
Losing side of what battle or conflict?
I guess the fear of the unknown has taken some people's brains astray and come up with some psychological fantasy that we are killing people are child molesting.

I don’t see how helping the community and our fellow man can be considered evil? I would think that would be considered good. I don’t see any proof how we are evil or any evil acts. I think the most evil act that I have done in freemasonry, is pay my due’s one day late. Haha

I don’t like when people try to make accusations and don’t even know what they are talking about, unless they herd it from some anti-mason who is bent on some sick delusion of paranoia schizophrenia. Also I don’t think you have a right to condemn people or a group as being evil without exact proof of the ENTIRE group doing an evil act.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
People do get murdered when they reveal a secret

Why Was The Man
Who Revealed These
Masonic Secrets
Murdered?

"I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear...

To have my throat cut across...

My tongue torn out by the roots...

And my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows in twenty-four hours...

...should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn oath or obligation as an Entered Apprentice Mason. So help me God."

The above is an excerpt of the oath sworn by Masons to never reveal any of the Masonic secrets. Perhaps this is why our source for the information in this book was murdered after his notes were published.

www.secretsofthemasons.com...

The oaths that masons take are indeed binding.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason

Losing side? What losing side?

The battle for your soul.

It's all about the afterlife.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

You’re very right
I think just a whole bunch of people decided to throw slander and false propositions out there due to the mere fact that they don’t understand truly what freemasonry is.

You also right about the Illuminati, and that for some reason I think they have the illuminati ALL mixed up lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

It's a good thing your here to defend them.

Oops, better put another line in there.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by cutbothways]

Mod Edit - Too Late.

One-Line Post- review

[edit on 30-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
this thread is... interesting...

Let me get the gist of it...

Members only + blocked windows + Krispy Kreme + Alester Crowley = OMG! Masons are out to rule the world, in sinister and evil ways! OMG OMG OMG!

And then when anyone offers up a rebuttal to these outlandish claims, they are either:

A) paid disinfo agents
B) the same person using many different names
C) just another "low level" mason sticking up for the cult
D) the devil incarnate

what about people that simply disagree because they know the difference between wild speculation and historical documentation? But I guess every single historian was also a mason, which is the only logical explanation...

[edit on 30-4-2008 by scientist]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

Originally posted by yeahright
So what if someone wanted to start a club for men to fraternize and work on self-improvement and maybe do a little charity work?

Sorry, but your buddies were part of the forming of the United States, and many Presidents and high level officials meet in secrecy without the rest of the people knowing whats going on.

right, and we all saw how horribly those evil united states turned out under rule of the masons... stupid declaration of independence, boston tea party, bill of rights, etc. Truly taken straight from the pages of Revelations...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Ya we Masons gave them their freedoms to play with, then we will take them away 200 some years later.
Everything they fear we are taking away, we helped give them.

But, I just think Stompk doesn't like us for the sake of not liking us..

Gets us all riled up and derails threads and.. I have to many of his names on my black list.

Anyways.

I AM the Devil incarnate. They did get that right.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways
People do get murdered when they reveal a secret
www.secretsofthemasons.com...

The oaths that masons take are indeed binding.

What, now you're selling a book too? That link doesn't even name a victim, yet they clearly state such a person was the source of their exposé. It lacks credibility if you just say "Nuh uh... someone WAS killed for exposing the secrets, and mutilated exactly like the oath said they'd be!!!!
I'm just not telling you who, because, um. Well, just because."

[edit on 4/30/2008 by JoshNorton]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join