It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Aw it's ok Intrepid your invited to! Smile. It's hump day!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

"Nope, still going to be an anti for me. Little antiwanti.

It takes more then just "I'm a Mason" to convince us skeptical types to believe you, you know?

I'm sure it does, now does it really make a difference if you believe me or not? If I was to prove that I am would it have accomplished anything?

Ok now enjoy,

Have a beer,
Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ok. Whta I'm wondering is. Why do you expect masons to actually come outright and divulge sacred imformation to a global internet messageboard?

Do you think that would be in the least bit smart?

Even if you came across a mason who is willing to talk all over himself, do you think that you would convince him to do it over the internet?

Especially if he thinks he might be holding alot of weighty secrets, he'd probably want to only tell someone he can really trust. Not the whole world. lol

When someone outs an important secret to the world, spin-control goes into effect. It's really easy to wash it away as a silly "conspiracy theory".

But if you take your info, and give it to a select few, that's when you can actually do something with it.

So let's just say that a 33rd degree mason just defected. He's willing to tell his secrets on here. The thing is: will you understand what he's talking about?

Probably not.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

No offense, just seem strange to me. I can deal with ETs better than I can with drunk Masonic kilt wearing unicorns anyway.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
Ok. Whta I'm wondering is. Why do you expect masons to actually come outright and divulge sacred imformation to a global internet messageboard?
No need. It can actually be quite easy to prove one's Masonic association simply by use of certain vocabulary or the turn of a phrase. When done right, Masonry helps impart a certain eloquence upon its members in no small part due to the repetition of words and phrases in its ritual.

Now, it's not a perfect system... you still have Masons who are published writers who can't punctuate "you're" to save their lives...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

If there was in fact a school of thought, an object, an agenda or some other diabolical plan .. no .. we would not divulge anything on a international message board.

Do you think that would be in the least bit smart?

If using the given scenario then no, of course no, it would not be smart at all.

Even if you came across a mason who is willing to talk all over himself, do you think that you would convince him to do it over the internet?

Yes, I would. Freemasons have forever given out the "mysteries" of our institution. From handshakes to ritual books .. you can now find everything via Masons on the internet.

Especially if he thinks he might be holding alot of weighty secrets, he'd probably want to only tell someone he can really trust. Not the whole world. lol

Just because something is sacred, does not mean it is worth anything. Men have throughout the ages handled sacred items, knowledge and beliefs with very little care, most often destroying them in the process.

When someone outs an important secret to the world, spin-control goes into effect. It's really easy to wash it away as a silly "conspiracy theory".

It's harder to convince some people that there are no unicorns, leprechauns and fairies then it is to convince them they exist.

Figure that one.

So let's just say that a 33rd degree mason just defected. He's willing to tell his secrets on here. The thing is: will you understand what he's talking about?

Of course not. Freemasons are noted for severe speech impediments... note how we all talk in circles, use extraordinary vocabulary skills, implement logic and expand upon an intellectual base of knowledge..

If a Freemason where to detail EXACTLY what Freemasonry is.. few would understand him!

(I and many others have tried in vain, and given up hope in the anti crowd..)

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Now, it's not a perfect system... you still have Masons who are published writers who can't punctuate "you're" to save their lives...

I consider myself learned.. more clever then most men.. I cannot spell or punctuate to save my own life. Thank God there are others struggling like me.. and invented the Spell Checker.

Which sometimes turns my words into new words and sentences take on entirely new meanings!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT
I was poking fun on this thread but I can see this is the wrong forum to start poking fun on.

So do you retract the following which you wrote?

Most likely the one's who really know the secrets or the REAL dirty secrets are probably like 2% of the Freemasons those with higher authority. They work like a pyramid so the real secrets lie at the very top and I doubt anyone on this website is even like in the top 10%.

Even those with the highest degree could be left out, who really knows what goes on above and beyond the top 5%.

Illuminati, NWO, Freemasonry clearly linked.
If you still stand by those words, I do challenge you to address my argument against it. If you concede that my points are well reasoned and give you no pause, then the matter is settled. If you find flaw with my position, or how I back it up, speak now and defend your own stance against those points I list.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

Man, It looks like you got some freemason's knights nervous

Don't worry ET_CONTACT, those knights are only here to protect their
religious cult so they will, use propaganda and Rhetorics tactics to
manipulate public opinions.

Man, forget what ever they are saying, they don't realize, what they are
doing, they are so hypnotized and brainwashed, that they cannot beleive
anything else then what freemasonry teach them in their Temples.

Congratulation, you found the courage to get out of freemasonry !

Man their only goal here, is to protect freemasonry, like it would be their
own personal family, because their Temple as become their new home,
and brothers their new family and freemasonry teaching their new values.

Man, they are acting like real cult members, look carefully at those
scientologist, on the street, trying to manipulate '' a nonbelievers conpiracy theorist '' ,
their attitude and strategies strangly look familiar, don't you think...

i think, Freemasonry is the most dangerous Cult because. it dishonestly, mislead
profanes ( like they call us ) by hiding they are a cult, disguised under a
fraternal organisation front. Cults always used brainwash tecniques to make
followers beleive the see something else then what they have in front of them

The freemason, Abert Pike wrote in the freemason book ( moral and dogma )

"Every Masonic lodge is a TEMPLE of RELIGION; and its teachings are
instruction in RELIGION...MASONRY, LIKE ALL RELIGIONS, all the
Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except
the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and
misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead...to conceal the Truth, which it
calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it... The truth must be
kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their
imperfect reason… every man's conception of God must be proportioned
to his mental cultivation, and intellectual powers, and moral excellence.
God is, as man conceives him, the reflected image of man himself."

and Albert Pike explained in Morals & Dogma how the true nature of
Freemasonry is kept a secret from Masons of lower degrees:

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the TEMPLE. Part
of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally
misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand
them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their
true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry... It is
well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is
contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will
labor in vain."

"Freemasonry is indeed a Religion"
video on '' freemasonery is a religion ''

great post, ET_CONTACT and you two Privy_Princess

*** i have nothing against Freemason AT ALL ***,
i just, see them as poor victimes...

i justed said what i believe man, thanks to ATS, freedom of speech is respected

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

Man, It looks like we got some of the anti-masons nervous.

Don't worry Road Warrior, anti-masons are only here to protect their
ideology cult so they will, use propaganda and Rhetorics tactics to
manipulate public opinions.

Man, forget what ever they are saying, they don't realize, what they are
doing, they are so hypnotized and brainwashed, that they cannot beleive
anything else then what religious zealots and conspiracy theorists teach them on their Websites.

Man their only goal here, is to bash freemasonry, like it would be their
own personal devil, because their Conspiracy Websites has become their new home,
and fellow anti-masons their new family and rabid conspiracy theorists teaching their new values.

---

See, I can spread propaganda too! That is when you know its propaganda, by the way, when I can just take out certain words and still make it work.

And of course, you wouldn't happen to have any evidence for any of the propaganda you just posted? Of course not. Asking anti-masons for evidence is like putting a vampire in the sunlight - all that is left is a bad smell and some hot air.

Albert Pike is not the spokesperson for freemasonry. No matter how baldy you want him to be, no matter how much you yearn to make him one, he is not. He has absolutely no authority over the blue lodge, and is one among many masonic scholars in the Scottish rite.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Brothers, We can all , fell, your frustration and insecurity and it is perfecly normal.

See, Freemason's values and self-esteem are all base on Freemasonry's
teaching. When a atheist is trying to HELP a Freemason, he first fell,
personally unsecured, lost, without compass, and menaced because he's
losing his anker, associated with his values and self-esteem.

It is very important to NEVER bash A Freemason, IT WILL ONLY STRENGHT
their false association belief.

95% of freemasons are all VERY GOOD MAN, they have just been mislead
by corupted gready elites and indoctrinated in a vision of life who maybe
fulfilling their emotional needs BUT with a price they will all have to pay
and the humanity to.

I thing i did alot to prove my beliefs on many thread, here on ATS,
it is to others do it now.

So i am offering my sandals to '' ET_CONTACT, Road Warrior 31'',
and others who are
interested to accept it. A Rising Sun.....,
will probably find the courage
to step forward, and honestly help humanity.

ATS is a essential tool, for all conspiracy theorist

Peace

Achilles 13

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Achilles 13

Ok, short of insulting many good men, are you actually going to add anything worthwhile or through words around while wavving a hankerchief under your nose?
I get it, you're an Athiest, congrats, go to the office, fill out the card, and leave everyone else alone and have a great day.
Do NOT bash someone for their beliefs or philosophies because they don't agree with yours, and do NOT say stuff without backing it.

Your resident non Mason/Anti-Mason

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
What are the Mason secrets??
Well here ya go.
They are a cult that is several hundred years old which at the highest degrees worship lucifer and are hellbent(no pun) on bringing about a new world order at which time their lord Lucifer will take jis position at the top of the pyramid at rule over mankind with an iron fist making all of his faithful servents (Masons) leaders in their own rite(or so they think).

The problem is ( and Fellow Masons let me save you some time)
The Masons posting here are not going to be of a degree high enough to know WTF is going on anyway. They are the tools that go to the lodge meetings and pay their money for the next highest degree, maybe work a charity or two on the weekends to try and soothe their consious of being in league with Lucifer worshipping scumbags.
Are all masons bad? NO!
Are most of them bad? NO!
The bad apples can be found at the top of the tree.
32 and 33 degrees my friend.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Well here ya go.

Oh goody, someone is finally going to tell me all these secrets I don't know about.

They are a cult that is several hundred years old which at the highest degrees worship lucifer

Wrong. There are no "highest degrees," and there is no mention of Lucifer anywhere in the ritual at any time. And if there were, you do know lucifer doesn't mean satan right?

and are hellbent(no pun) on bringing about a new world order at which time their lord Lucifer will take jis position at the top of the pyramid at rule over mankind with an iron fist making all of his faithful servents (Masons) leaders in their own rite(or so they think).

Wrong. Most lodges can't even put together a pancake breakfast, and as we've previously covered, you won't find the word "lucifer" anywhere in the lodge. I highly suggest you stop reading so much conspiracy, and research the facts.

The Masons posting here are not going to be of a degree high enough to know WTF is going on anyway. They are the tools that go to the lodge meetings and pay their money for the next highest degree, maybe work a charity or two on the weekends to try and soothe their consious of being in league with Lucifer worshipping scumbags.

Wrong again. All the masons here are the highest degree in freemasonry - master mason. If you must believe in the often quoted lies that somehow the Scottish Rite has these mysterious "higher degrees," a large portion of us are 32nd degree masons and we have a 33rd degree here too. While these numbers mean nothing, if you insist on buying into the lie it still doesn't hold up.

I'm sure we do all spend time in the lodge and working on charity...which is doing so much more for the world than your doing by accusing people of things for which you
have 0 evidence.

Oh joy! I am a 32nd degree mason, and your not telling the truth. In fact about the only thing you've gotten right so far is that masons do charity, and masons exist.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Wrong. There are no "highest degrees,"
Wrong again. All the masons here are the highest degree in freemasonry

Well, Nuff said. I don't think I need to add anything to this.
Do you read what you write before you post???

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Wrong. There are no "highest degrees,"

Wrong again. All the masons here are the highest degree in freemasonry - master mason.

Talk about contradicting yourself.LOL!!!!
It is best to read what you have written before you click that mouse.
It will help you catch your lie...er.. mistakes before you send them out for all to read.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness

Well here ya go.

Oh goody, someone is finally going to tell me all these secrets I don't know about.

They are a cult that is several hundred years old which at the highest degrees worship lucifer

Wrong. There are no "highest degrees," and there is no mention of Lucifer anywhere in the ritual at any time. And if there were, you do know lucifer doesn't mean satan right?

and are hellbent(no pun) on bringing about a new world order at which time their lord Lucifer will take jis position at the top of the pyramid at rule over mankind with an iron fist making all of his faithful servents (Masons) leaders in their own rite(or so they think).

Wrong. Most lodges can't even put together a pancake breakfast, and as we've previously covered, you won't find the word "lucifer" anywhere in the lodge. I highly suggest you stop reading so much conspiracy, and research the facts.

Wrong again. All the masons here are the highest degree in freemasonry - master mason. If you must believe in the often quoted lies that somehow the Scottish Rite has these mysterious "higher degrees," a large portion of us are 32nd degree masons and we have a 33rd degree here too. While these numbers mean nothing, if you insist on buying into the lie it still doesn't hold up.

I'm sure we do all spend time in the lodge and working on charity...which is doing so much more for the world than your doing by accusing people of things for which you
have 0 evidence.

Oh joy! I am a 32nd degree mason, and your not telling the truth. In fact about the only thing you've gotten right so far is that masons do charity, and masons exist.

I wish I knew how to quote one line at a time but this is so precious that I just can't risk this being edited for the obvious contradiction it presents.lol.
You really need to defend these obvious contradictions in this post.
I mean really.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Achilles 13

"95% of freemasons are all VERY GOOD MAN."

Achilles,

I would say more like 75%,

If I was to spill the beans and come clean on what I have experienced with the brotherhood and Freemasonry, it would cost me my life!

Some things you just don't talk about!

NATAS!
SATAN
NATAS!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

"Smile. It's hump day!"

-------------------------

[edit on 19-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

[edit on 19-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:17 AM