It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention ATS! Know The Hidden Meanings Behind the Laws in America, Before it is Too Late!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

there was no dig intended as to answering my own i hit wrong button at wrong time -bad case of the keys are to small for the fingers at times.i was trying to let you know what is going on up here and that the news story you get in the us. is different that up here we draw on many channels outside of the us propaganda machine so we get a little different twist on the same story line.please reread it at take a look at what is going on around you rather than listening to the news media-as i wrote it ,it is terrifying as to what is happening around us it is no longer a police state were in it is almost to the point of having marshal law proclaimed ,as the police are almost as well armed as the groud troops of the armed forces of the world are.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by picrat

No worries.

I have faith that things will work out and I have my own reasons.

I have not watched Television for the last year to test out one of the threads I came across on ATS and really its worth it. I walk in to stores now and feel no need to buy anything apart from essential items such as food. I watch one program that is a series and I catch it on the net free of adverts.

I live in a village, purchase meat from butcher, fish from fishmonger, grow my own fruit and veg etc

The reason? Because I can eat one piece of my own fruit and veg per day without having to purchase five per day from a store at four times the cost.

Its going to get really messed up soon and I know we are going to do fine.

If i could explain in a nutshell I would but I dont want to post a million paragraphs so for anyone with faith then have it and you will survive unless you fail in necessities.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Here's some more "hidden laws" that directly pertain to the direct, unapportioned income tax on wages/salaries/compensation.

First, we must look at some of the questions. A good list of questions appears at the We the People Foundation
Specific Source: Tax Fraud Petition
A whole bunch of valid questions that beg for answers that the government is legally required to answer & their steadfast refusal to answer.

Then we must look at some of the laws & codes to try to answer our questions, because we can get no real, legal answers from the agencies that must deal with the questions.
Specific Source: New Damning Tax Research Released

The most damning documentary evidence to date has now been compiled in two new research reports that demonstrate without a shadow of doubt that the government has been acting ultra vires (i.e., without bona fide authority), in forcing ordinary Americans to file and pay an un-apportioned, direct tax on their salaries, wages and compensation, and that the government has known since 1916 that it lacks the legal authority to do so but has gone right on doing it anyway.

Then...As a final kicker, the Paperwork Reduction Act contains measures that, when fully researched, indicates a conspiracy between the DoJ & the IRS to defraud the public!
Specific Source: 1040 Checkmate?

On May 12, 2006 in Peoria, Illinois, the attorney for the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) begged the court to dismiss all charges against IRS victim Robert Lawrence in federal District Court.

The motion for dismissal came on the heels of a surprise tactic by Lawrence’s defense attorney Oscar Stilley.

The tactic threatened exposure of IRS’s on-going efforts to defraud the public. The move put DOJ attorneys in a state of panic that left them with only one alternative: beg for dismissal, with prejudice.

Stilley’s tactic paid off. Sixty days earlier, the DOJ had indicted Lawrence on three counts of willful failure to file a 1040 form, and three felony counts of income tax evasion. The federal Judge dismissed all charges with prejudice, meaning the DOJ cannot charge Lawrence with those crimes again....

...Government officials knew that if the case went to trial, it would expose the fraudulent, counterfeit 1040. They also must have known that a trial would expose the ongoing conspiracy between OMB and IRS to publish 1040 forms each year that those agencies knew were in violation of the PRA. That would raise the issue that the Form 1040, with its invalid control number, is being used by the Government to cover up the underlying constitutional tort -- that is, the enforcement of a direct, unapportioned tax on the labor of every working man, women and child in America.

Any information collection form, such as IRS Form 1040, which lacks bona fide statutory authority or which conflicts with the Constitution, cannot be issued an OMB control number. If a control number were issued for such a form, the form would be invalid and of no force and effect.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Guess what I just found out? Black's Law Dictionary is a Hoax and there is no such thing as "capitus diminutio"!

I guess that means that everything based from this "invaluable legal resource" can be pretty much ignored...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Hi MD,
I took a look at that aforementioned thread about capitas diminutio maximas.
Thanks for the link. I see that there are several good pros and cons concerning this information.

I have been very busy of late and have not spent much time online, but I will keep up with this thread and see what the outcome is.

As usual; thank you for your intelligent and helpful input. I do hope that I have not been the victim of a hoax on this issue. It would never be my intention to be party to spreading false info.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

sizzle its good to see your up and about again,i found an incredible post on ats today its a little long 3.5 hours of video on google and it fits in perfectly into what we are all trying to do here i`m to say thanks to you and the midnight destroyer for what has begun. please watch this if you get the time -the future of mankind,the Granada forum at www.originsandoracles.com by Michael Tsarion,it is quite the eye opener , think of your post how do we save the country -we dont- untill the problem is removed.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The point concerning the social security number didn't give me the chills. All it does is prove their ugly nature and it should (yet strangely doesn't) alert people to take back their country. But it is not actually the thing in the Bible which is something that isn't done by stealth, and takes conscious participation. This is more like the 600 letters to the London police all claiming to be Jack the Ripper. The Freemasons who obviously have been running the show are so eager to set up the revelations. Not interested. Shotgun weddings don't count.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
i meant outer space, but really any alien who has some deal struck with the government seems like they could do it, and i think most people on the boards have read or seen some "why are there so many missing children" thread or story somewhere and there are some theories, but i mean if its the government doing it then technically its legal? no matter what it's legal once the parent has signed the certificate?

great thread btw

I was thinking something similar myself, like how greys always tell the parents that the children belong to them, if they try to prevent the abduction. Actually they claim ownership of everyone, and they did supposedly have those secret deals with the government.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think this may have something to do with an understanding of the "without prejudice" U.C.C. 1-207.

www.think-aboutit.com...

It's a full affidavit for revocation and prescission, to be sworn in a notary republic, with regards to taxation at least. But I'm really curious how this would work in terms of buying property and normal procedures.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
It's a full affidavit for revocation and prescission, to be sworn in a notary republic, with regards to taxation at least. But I'm really curious how this would work in terms of buying property and normal procedures.

I've read the full affidavit at your posted link: Paragraph 4 covers your Right to own property...Land or any other personal effects. That paragraph covers all of your Rights enumerated in the Constitution, plus it would also include those Rights that are not specified in the Constitution itself but still recognized by the Supreme Court (such as your Right to Travel Freely).

However, wherever the affidavit mentions you as a United States citizen, I would also make an addition that specifies that you are also a Citizen of your State as well as a citizen of the States United (Using the term "States United" indicates that your State is sovereign, not already incorporated...If your State actually is incorporated, using "States United" also helps protect you as a State Citizen).

As for actually owning your own land & home, there has already been mentioned references & links about "Allodial Title" & "Land Patent" earlier in this thread. Besides those links, you'd best also Google those keywords to get more detailed legal information about them. You also may want to include specific paragraphs about this issue with your affidavit, as well as mention about how you'd be exercising your Right to Travel Freely (referencing the laws connected with your State Department of Motor Vehicles) if you're tooling around in your car with Title, but no license plates or Driver's License as well. However, you should also be fully prepared to be pulled over by every cop that sees you "traveling" by...If you'd like to avoid this & the constant court appearances, you can obtain your Title first, but send only a copy of your Title to the State so that they can issue license plates...But make sure to add a copy of your affidavit & specify that you've only supplied a copy of your Title & make sure to use those phrases "Under Duress" & "All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice UCC 1-207 & UCC 1-203" everywhere you sign your name (although you could probably be safe to exclude "Under Duress" on your affidavit
). If the State still refuses to issue your plates, then they've only themselves to blame when you sue them in court after the cops stop you.

I mean, if you're going to do up an official affidavit, you may as well "go for broke" for securing all of your Rights.

In all cases, make sure you research all of the required State and/or Federal) laws & cite a few court cases, just as it was done in the affidavit as your source-link posted it.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Guess what I just found out? Black's Law Dictionary is a Hoax and there is no such thing as "capitus diminutio"!

I guess that means that everything based from this "invaluable legal resource" can be pretty much ignored...

The hoax about Blacks Law Dictionary being a hoax was debunked in 2003. The dictionary is valid but they sure would like for you to believe it is a hoax.

In regards to the "Law of The Land", since F.D.R. declaring the US to be bankrupt in 1933, or law of the land has since been the UCC. As you well know, trying to bring up the Constitution in court will get you into trouble as the courts are not common law courts but public law courts under maritime law.

Our only recourse is to address matters via the UCC and circumnavigate their judicial system. Not easy but can be done, ie, use their own laws against them. Then reassert your sovereignty and your God given rights. As in all things there is a price to pay for doing so and I wonder how many would be willing to pay the price.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Urgent! I'm 18 years old as of June 9th (It's now July 2nd) and I want to opt out of the birth certificate thing (that I just found out about) but it doesnt say HOW to opt out of it! can I do it without parents permission or preferably without them knowing? the days are running out im not sure how many i have left but not many! Should I even opt-out? are there benefits or non-benefits!? Please someone help me out here, what does this all mean??? how do I opt out of the birth enslavement thing?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I don't mean to be "trollish" but I figured that those who are interested in this excellent thread, might also be interested in this thread as well...

Illegitimate Federal Government and the Rule of Martial Law in the United States

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by robanan1618

You're 18 so no you don't need your parents permission. I haven't done enough investigating on it to offer you any advise, don't wanna misinform you. It really is something that you should investigate throughly yourself, NEVER take a strangers advise on anything as serious as this and always investigate on your own to make sure. Reread the thread again calmly and then start investigating on your own. Some of the older more experienced members check the thread ocassionally they would be better suited to help you out. I'll contact Sizzle for you and tell her to check the thread and see if she can be of any help to you.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by robanan1618

One of the things you will have to do is contact your department of vital statistics in writing and point out that your name on your BC is incorrect. That the proper spelling of your name is Cap first letter followed by lower case letters for your whole name. It should be pointed out that having all caps is not a proper "Christian" name as given you by your parents and you want your BC changed to reflect this proper spelling.

They will request your original BC be returned to them and they will then issue you a certificate of live birth, not the same as the issued BC. The link to the PDF file below will tell you much better how it is done than I can.

Here is the link to the PDF file that will tell you what you need to do to opt out of the system. Good luck!

[edit on 7/3/2008 by pstrron]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Thanks pstrron, i knew one of the older members woul be able to help out. Thanks for posting the link, i checked it out, now i'm gonna check out my family's birth certificates and see how we're listed. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Your welcome, I am glad to be of some help. As for myself, I found out recently that I fall under a unique position in this regard. This was not due to any of my doing but by a set of occurrences at birth. I didn't even know the full implication until reading and being informed by posters here on ATS!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hmmm...I wonder if those people who are already too old for the "opt-out" could still invoke the UCC 1-207 or 1-203 due to "non-disclosure" at the time? After all, I was already well into my 40's before I started learning about this...Too old for the specified opt-out time period. Perhaps I should check out this possibility.

Another thing to check out...Would it also be possible to opt-out of the Social Security Card due to non-disclosure of the full terms of that contract? Or would a successful opt-out of the birth certificate also automatically void the SS Card, since the SS Card no longer refers to the same person mentioned in the "Certified of Live Birth?"

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Hopefully you're on to something. There has got to be a way for us to get out of these things. We didn't sign the birth certificates and we weren't informed about an opt out clause at the age of 18. Our parents weren't informed of anything, niether were we so there has to be a way out, just a matter of finding it. Good Luck with your search.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

There are at least two points to look at.

1. None disclosure at the time of signing the SS card.

2. The change of the birth certificate to reflect a real human and not a persona.

When you change the birth certificate they will request it back and issue you a certificate of live birth. In my case I have a certificate / document of live birth and not a birth certificate. Written in the doctors own hand and witnessed by two nurses. There was a birth certificate issued to me (original) eight years after the fact and showing the name of my parents (owners) instead of my real biological parents (I was sold to them for $5000). The one issued states, birth mother (owners name) and father (owners name) thus being a false document. How they managed that I do not know other than they knew people in high places.

However, I do have an SS card but that was issued to me when I was 12 and told to sign by my mother(owner). She did not have to sign consent for it to be issued to me but took me to the post office and had the paperwork done, ie, I was told to sign here. As for it being a legal contract, it is not since I was under the age of 21 and could not enter a binding contract, let alone told to sign. I had no knowledge of the contract or any of it bindings. Thus it is null and void. The governments position would not stand up in a court under the UCC nor one concerning contracts.

The name on the SS card issued to me was not my name not in the sense of being all caps but not my name even according to my name given at birth. Though it was changed by the new parents. The person on the card is an alias in every way.

The use of UCC 1-207 and 1-203 might avail you a source of recourse. However, remember that once you opt out of the system your on your own and solely dependent upon yourself for everything. Kiss your retirement good bye, no SS funds and no services from the government are allowed. Any and all funds can not be kept in an account that bares any interest and you can not even use a personal check in any dealings that are interstate in nature. You can only use a banks cashers check/money order for payment in interstate matters. You can never use your address with a zip code or two letter designation for the state unless the zip code is in brackets [like this]. In doing this you are placing yourself outside the "Federal zones" in the state you live in.

Federal citizens have privileges under the Federal system. State citizens are sovereigns and do not have privileges but have rights as granted by God and stated in the Bill of Rights. I am sure you understand that once you become sovereign you are responsible for 100% of your life to include such things as medical and property. Forget about getting any insurance you can't without an SSN. Besides insurance falls under the RICO act if you look into it deep enough but hay the government found out it could make a buck so its OK.

Just as a side note, the Head Courters for the IRS is in Porto [RICO] because it is illegal for it to have any offices in the United States of America. All offices are operating illegally! But that is another rabbit hole.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join