It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention ATS! Know The Hidden Meanings Behind the Laws in America, Before it is Too Late!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zombie86r

Thank you for your comments and interest. For more eye-opening info, read here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

originally posted by the ignorance assassin-the black monk is the dark man of the Lucifer i posted it this way as a few religious people get a little testy about that subject on ats. so i wonder if the other side of that coin is also here in this our world and if his people are beginning to draw their lines in the sand without anyone knowing -the battle for evermore may begin far sooner than we think or even suspect unless it has already begun.-i wonder what or who the Celts were hiding in ancient Britain that so enraged Rome or was it Israel itself-remember everyone loves a hero especially a dead one as he can`t tell the truth.so i have some interesting thought`s for everyone here to-night- (1)What if the child from the high was already here and he has already grown to manhood .(2)We were all told growing up that the true name of the father (GOD) was forbidden to all of humanity (b) WHY? remember we were not allowed to be able to have the ability to create or destroy as we can be quite petty at times.(3) I wonder if the chosen one or savior would have the true name of the father because he would be the true son of god -the reason being if the fallen one is here it is time for him to be dealt with once and for all.(4) Yet our bible says that the savior is not allowed to harm his brother- i wonder why? (5) our savior as we call him isn't the Christ as we have been led to believe -WHY- the fathers own words to us were when we the children called out to him that he would answer our call-key word-HE- the father himself.i wonder if it`s true because he and he alone would be the one to deal with his fallen child-1 child.WHY? -Some very interesting thought`s or only a thought for the moment or just words to be pondered upon,I wonder about these things as we all say that all things are connected to everything in one way or form of another.this is not really off topic if you consider who or what is controlling humanity at this point in time.as all things that we have been led to believe in is an untruth being perpetrated by what groups of people -read all threads and posts here to put 2 and 2 together it =`s 4 in my math.So to all the worlds people please oh please inform me as to who the man of darkness is should you find out as i would very much like to be the first one to shine a spotlight on him,just so that i can watch him act like a ninja caught in the light ,let us see him moonwalk his way out of that one.just give me his true name as he hides behind the mask of a man. please enjoy the last laugh here on this post and don`t put that picture in your mind`s eye as i can`t find you so that i can pick you up off of the floor.have a good night!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

I think that you guys have hit on the most important aspect outside of "government controlled media and communications." If you look back you will see that it was always the aim of the powerful to keep their "subjects" in the dark. Why would they want us think or read (remember, knowlege is power). In the dark ages the Church made sure that they kept The Word out of the hands of the average person in order that they could twist it to what ever means suited them at the time. At other times in the past it was illegal for slaves to read or write. So we can all see that dumbing down that populace is a must for control. Even better yet, today they control most of what you see, hear, and read. It doen't get any better for them. And it will get worse for us.

There is also another reason why our youth and societies education has deteriorated that nobody has even thought of. Now I know I'm going to catch hell over this but here goes. In the time that you guys are talking about 60's and so on there was an actual family unit. There isn't anymore. It's too costly to have a family on one income today. You have homes with no fathers (deadbeat dads) or woman who play the "I don't need a man" role raising kids all alone by choice. Maybe both parents working who's around to rear our childeren?

It doesn't get done the way that it used to anymore. I wish I knew how to put things on the site because I have Arron Russo's last interview and in it he claims that David Rockerfeller told him that the "in crowd" orchestrated the womans lib movement in order to get Americas childeren indoctrinated sooner in life and also to break up the traditional family unit. Now, people can get up in arms if they like about that comment but taking a hard look at it, I don't think that is is all that far fetched of a claim. Women have been trodden on for as long as history has been recorded. How hard would it be to tap into that resentment and use it to break up the family unit? Not all families, but enough so that it's seen as normal for childeren to get their values from a school teacher and not their mother.

Now before you guys and gals get all over my case about being "Mr. Sexist" think about this for a minuet. Ask yourself a serious question, to those of you that had a good mother, where did you learn most of your morals and values from as a child. That's right (ma-ma) daddy was most likely at work if you grew up in a "nuclear family". Here's another one, when a soldier is laying on the battle field dying if he calls for someone most accounts tell that he calls for his "MOTHER." Although a father plays an extreamly important role in the life of his child the most important and lasting influence on all of us is usually our mothers.

Now don't take this as I think women should be in the workplace and all that junk it's not my view on things. I just think that It is very possible that the womans lib movement wasn't as wholsome as it appeared, that there were people at the top who pushed it for a nefarious purpose. And it "has" had an effect!

This broke the American stigma of a mans wife earning a living coupled with the decay of the American economy set the stage for a society where our childeren are turned over to a government run school system that gives them their morals and fails to educate them properly. Turning the following generations into dumbed down, morally deficient, indoctrinated drones.

Just food for thought.....

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

And very good food for thought it is. Those of us that are openminded can understand what you are saying without being insulted and taking it the wrong way. You say many things that ring true. If you u2u sizzle i'm sure that she can tell you how to post the video that you are referring to, if not i'm sure she can tell you who to go to for that info. You might be interested in checking out sizzle's latest thread, i posted something similar about the disintegration of america's family there, i'll u2u the name of the thread.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

I could not agree with you more. I have long thought the very same thing. Just look at how things have changed since most women are working outside the home. And I am not talking about changes for the better either.
I could go on and on, but I think you know exactly what I mean. Thank you for pointing this out.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

sissle and all whom post here i see you are all getting along ,each with their own point of view .i see questions coming forth and answers and help and support for one another ,it is a good beginning.i also see that we have the police putting in some interesting input which supports us all -seems someone in their ranks is a little unimpressed with what is going on in the great house of the government.it is interesting how much your u.s. system is the same as it is in Canada.i have a few questions i`d like to put out here for us all,as your fingers are pointing in the right direction.(1)who is it that runs our nations.(2)who controls the laws and lawmakers.(3)who oversees these people.(4)who do they answer to.(5)why is it that none are brought to justice for their crimes(a)against their people (b)against their nations(C)against humanity. (6) what is it that gives them the right to be above the laws.(7)why is it that the state is absolute power and no one else has any rights to the proper justice supposedly granted to all of us.up here we have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. SHUT UP AND SAY NOTHING. then they have to learn how to do their jobs instead of sitting in the donut shops bragging about how stupid you were to hand your self to them on a platter.we also have on the law books something which says that your signature is your own personal thing and you don't have to give it to anyone that you don't want to .judges up here will throw your butt in jail if you refuse to sign something for them though-until they get their way and this is justice is it. what you don't sign they cannot hold you to and there is no liability attached to you even a mortgage doesn't need to be signed interesting if you think on it and they all say you need to sign -WHY-the letter of the law is they now own you for you signature and yes i know this was said in an earlier post so remember this one little fact and it could just save you a lot of grief latter .how many faces and lies do we need to see and face daily-sounds like the hydra lop one off and another appears. NOTE: to all please answer these 7 questions here for everyone to see from all lands and you will begin to see the larger picture ,it is the same everywhere . QUOTE from rush-who are these men who hold high places let us rip off their masks and let us see-they are only men hiding under the disguise of power which is as false as they are .answer to all 7 is the rich and wealthy who believe that money is power and they own the power or so they say-we the people are the power not the few insane little slave masters who seem to think that they own us-i am not a slave i am a free man slavery was outlawed or so they say-so why is it that all those who work for minimum wage are under the poverty level in our lands .sissle can we expand this to include scenarios and other intertwining aspects which seem to be connecting in other ways which are affecting us all -example- why is that Dubai is having all off these luxury hotels being built over there and why has our building slowed to a crawl here,it wouldn`t be that the wealthy are about to abandon a sinking ship which they seem bound on pulling the plug on over here -oil-.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
There are many theories,
that a shadow government is in effect in the U.S.
There are several names that come to mind. The illuminatti, the Bilderberg Group, etc.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

All the evidence you will ever need about the shadow government being the the three headed beast is HERE: Washington, DC, London City and Vatican City. All carry the Obolisk, all are subject to no government rule, all are the Trinity of the Beast, and who rides the beast? Currently, the Crown Queen. Where does its power come from? The Dragon, the Serpent, The Devil, Satan, Lucifer, whatever name you want to give it.

All are these city STATES are the heads of the beast system, they are the military (DC) monetary (London City) and spiritual (Vatican City) rulers of the NWO all trails on the mountian lead to the CROWN as the beast, which has been in existance since ancient Egypt, a Government system perserved by Ham (Noahs son) after the Flood. "Thus, through Ham was the Curse perserved".

It has fallen many times "by wounds to the head" (The falls of Egypt, Babalyon, Rome, and has been proclaimed dead or vanquished, only to rise again. Today, with ancient technology from before the Flood, it has achieved a domination of this world that has not been seen since the flood give it its first head wound.

Genetic manipulation of plants, animals and Humans (which was the cause of the flood, to end the genetic mutations on the earth) is the final step toward the Beast systems domination of "all men, bond and free" and will usher in the second cleansing of the earth, the first by water, the second by FIRE!

This theory of mine, of course, depends on the bible and other "scripture" being true at least or historically accurate on some level. It sure fits our world today in my view. I guess I could be way off...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by freecell

I'm not familiar with some of what you talk about. Could you please tell me the importance of the obelisk ? Also whether or not it is important if the obelisk's that you refer to are the original ones from egypt or not. As i see that the one in washington is not an original one, we do however have an original one from egypt in central park in new york.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So, let's play pretend. Let's pretend that there is some grand, horrible, only-vaguely-alluded-to-even-in-the-Bible conspiracy to turn the world over to the Antichrist. How the hell could it be pulled off? America in particular practically gets off on Revelations, and there are Christians nearly everywhere on Earth. How would the world not notice the obvious signs? I'm a true blue atheist, and I actually like the idea of a one world government--but if somebody starts going around stamping 666 on people, I'd covert on the spot, raid the nearest gun shop, and martyr myself, and so would everyone who's ever read the Bible.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Not singling anyone out, but please, let's not turn this thread into a religious discussion.
There are probably many threads open on this subject under Conspiracies in Religion. If not, maybe someone could start one there.
Could we get back on topic of discussing the hidden meanings behind the laws in America? Thank you.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

The obelisk is not the only symbol, but it is one of the main ones. It is a phallic symbol from the Government/Religion which Ruled Eygpt. The First Ruler of Egypt was Ham or Toth (His god name). There are other symbols, the all seeing eye, the Pryamid, three Pillers (which really mean allot if you know the supposed history of the twin towers, 9/11, who built them and the ritual significance of their bruning and human sacrifice).

The date of the Iraq conflict was started and the end of major military engagements (the mission accomlished lie of GWB) were on major Toth High Holy-days, and those who died were human sacrifices (Holocosts, which mean burnt offerings) to Moloch, also a god of Egypt.

One must remember, the OT clearly indicates there are other gods, in fact, The God of the ten commandments says "Thou shalt have no other gods before me..." There are other gods, the whorship of these other gods is well documentented in scripture, the rituals passed down from generation to generation and is manifest again in the NWO, which is not "new" at all.

"There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know." - Harry Truman. None of our modern tech is new or modern and it is being used to enslave mankind, not free us.

Google Obelisks, they are in many places, including the Vatican. They are sign posts of the NWO or Old World Order which was destroyed by the flood of Noah, rebuilt by Ham/Toth, destroyed and brought back many times most recently in our own Washington, DC, London City, and Vatican City. This is the final rendition of the World Order, which will bond all men and usher in Armageddon, the end of times, 2012, whatever. Again, these are just my opinons after studying this kind of crazy stuff for the past 25 years or so. Your milage may vary.

To keep on track, the Law of this land, is the Bill of Rights and other founding Documents. The vast majority of so-called laws, amendments, acts, powers and statutes since the Bill of rights have mostly been to enslave, decieve and destroy the agency of Man, given by God. They serve the interests of the NWO and its god, Lucifer, or whichever other god the "elected officials" are serving and giving Holocost too.

And, this cannot be seperated from religion, it's all history, our world today and FREEDOM, which is what this country was founded on. ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. But the religious/whorship/ritual beliefs of NWO leaders is VITAL to the understanding of our world today.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by freecell]

[edit on 9-5-2008 by freecell]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

sizzle i`m not sure where you will have this one put so please feel free to move it if need be.there was an interesting piece of news came out to-day here in Canada it seems that the big oil companies have found someone else to take the heat for the global price of oil as it continues to climb faster than the space shuttle.It is not due to some problem in some other part of the world being exam. Tibet -oil-less -tsunamis-oil-less,and so on, according to the oil barons and government lies.The ARAB nations just announced to the WORLD that oil WILL hit $200.00 per barrel shortly-this hints that their oil is running dry -see my last post here.Considering the fact that they oil companies greed is out of this world so is their profit margin and what has our government done to help us -the same as usual-absolutely nothing due to the fact of the huge gouge of taxes they collect off of us -as the huge corporations pay a lot lower tax rate than the individual citizen.so why are we paying the Arab nations such an insane price for our oil plus the shipping and other supposed costs of as they say added value-gag me-Venezuela's is a lot closer and a lot cheaper as they sell their finished gas in their country for $.04 a GALLON-oh i forgot it is not up to our oil giants standards-GAS is GAS.We have really no rights left in this world according to the man as we used to call it police brutality, aka a new police state-1 thing i have to say hangin is to good for them -why-dirty a good rope.here in Canada we had a case involving an officer of the law who had pulled over a car load of teens ,he pulled his gun and shot an unarmed teenage girl in the back seat.Toronto 7 to 15 years ago.Our law makers brought in what they call the special investigations unit S.I.U. ( police officers and ex cops to investigate incidents involving the police) Imagine that cops investigating cops(where is there justice here)by the way the cop got off of it any idea how- he told the siu that he followed procedure and that he never cocked his gun[say what] any gun enthusiast can prove this as a lie-because back then all cops were issued double action revolvers and you don't need to cock them to fire just pull the damn trigger. but because he stated that he followed procedure he was let off scott free.Talk about the expression there is no justice no truer words were ever spoken .This is taking place every where and don`t trust your news to report the truth as they are black balled into reporting what the man wants out -remember people since 911 you the people of the us are under a mild form of military law ,think of Robin Williams -good morning Vietnam the same censuring is taking place every where.Sizzle we have the way,will,means and ability to remove the madmen from office any time we now choose -rock&roll,hip hop.punk and all other genres ,so how do we get this message to the bands.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
re- the color of the law up here in Canada they call it by-laws it is a way for the cities,townships and counties to make up their own rules and laws which are found no where in the laws of Canada,they basically give themselves the right to steal through these made up laws of their`s through fining anyone who breaks them .EXAMPLE- in most new subdivisions it is illegal to have an out door cloths line fine=$100.00 per day if caught this went on for 15 years ,our leaders in Ottawa finally rescinded this farce and yet a few developers still wanted to fight for it as they claimed cloth`s lines were a blight upon the land-in my books they are a necessity not only does it save hydro and energy it brings the house hold budget down greatly in the summer month`s.the worst thing is that these are the same people in charge who are screaming at us to save energy and yet the more we save the more the cost of our energy rises as the bottom line has to either increase or maintain itself by corporate standards.question how do we win or fight back we can`t as it all falls on deaf ears they continue to promise us the moon and steal every thing out from under us .

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Okay, there's been a lot of examples of "laws promoting slavery" on this thread so far...So what can be done to fix the mess, even if it's only by yourself & for yourself? The legal term is "remedy & recourse."

Remedy & Recourse
Every system of civilized law must have two characteristics: Remedy and Recourse. Remedy is a way to get out from under that law. The Recourse is if you have been damaged under the law, you can recover your loss. The Common Law, the Law of Merchants, and even the Uniform Commercial Code all have remedy and recourse, but for a long time we could not find it. If you go to a law library and ask to see the Uniform Commercial Code, they will show you a shelf of books completely filled with the Uniform Commercial Code. When you pick up one volume and start to read it, it will seem to have been intentionally written to be confusing. It took us a long time to discover where the Remedy and Recourse are found in the UCC. They are found right in the first volume, at 1-207 and 1-103.

So it seems that every time the government comes out with a new law, they seem to neglect to inform us of the fact that remedy & recourse exists...A massive case of "collective Alzheimer's," I'd guess.

The making of a valid Reservation of Rights preserves whatever rights the person then possesses, and prevents the loss of such rights by application of concepts of waiver or estoppel. (UCC 1-207.7) It is important to remember when we go into a court, that we are in a commercial, international jurisdiction. If we go into court and say, "I DEMAND MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS," the judge will most likely say, "You mention the Constitution again, and I'll find you in contempt of court!" Then we don't understand how he can do that. Hasn't he sworn to uphold the Constitution? The rule here is: you cannot be charged under one jurisdiction, and defend under another...

...You must make your reservation of rights under the jurisdiction in which you are charged--not under some other jurisdiction. So in a UCC court, you must claim your reservation of rights under the U.C.C. 1-207...

.Whenever you sign any legal paper that deals with Federal Reserve Notes--in any way, shape or manner--under your signature write: Without Prejudice UCC 1-207. This reserves your rights. You can show, at 1-207.4, that you have sufficiently reserved your rights. It is very important to understand just what this means. For example, one man who used this in regard to a traffic ticket was asked by the judge just what he meant by writing -without prejudice UCC 1-207' on his statement to the court. He had not tried to understand the concepts involved. He only wanted to use it to get out of the ticket. He did not know what it meant. When the judge asked him what he meant by signing in that way, he told the judge that he was not prejudiced against anyone.... The judge knew that the man had no idea what it meant, and he lost the case. You must know what it means...

...When you use -without prejudice' UCC 1-207 in connection with your signature, you are saying: -I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally. And furthermore, I do not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any unrevealed contract or commercial agreement.'...

Well, there's a lot more...And I do mean a lot. It's best to use the link & read it all, in context with itself rather than rely on my quotations here.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

sizzle i`m enjoying these posts immensely your words are true (666) as per your description is correct we are all made to wear this # by them-What ever happened to the simple original 10 ? Where did they go to? We lost control of these madmen when they decided that money was the most important thing in the world as nothing else matters to them this is the reason why our world is in such a mess,as long as they control us with a monetary system we`re trapped,the only way to change it is to remove them and replace them with those who would make the changes necessary.it seems that you are trying to open people up to the failure within our systems. there are very few people posting on this post though so how do we get all the others (members)to either post or read what is on this post -THESE PROBLEMS ARE WORLD WIDE NOT JUST IN THE USA.not screaming pointing out-remember united we stand separate we fall.i have noticed that there are members world wide on this site can we have them u2u `d so that they can begin to get the word out i told sally she told jane and so on,as the more people involved the faster they learn.there are a lot of ideas starting to come out here on how to fix it because if the hot-heads get started (those who prefer violence then all would be lost[civil war] )this is not necessary.many years ago there was no such thing as government debt as the government controlled the mint and the banking system ,this apparition never came into existence until the banks were given control of the monetary system ,as the banks decided that all monies lent had to be backed with collateral ,all government debt was considered to be a gentlemen s debt -meaning that if they overspend all they did was had the mint make the necessary over expenditures up as cash and all debt`s were paid in full and everyone was happy. this change in the systems took place about the time the bank`s jacked the interest rates up to 20% on mortgages i guess the governments gave them their way as the rates came down real quick when they had control of the system(all banks)as to using the newspapers forget it they only report what the man wants out ,protests and petitions don`t work either we need to learn from our past actions so that the shadow governments and all of their puppets fall prey to the power of the people -the vote- insane madmen and their puppets need not apply-we need a new party and we need a new form of government as this one is busted and cannot be fixed or repaired.anywhere in this world.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
i got a really messed up call from wells fargo.
Curses and threats left and right completely out of bounds considering their dirty subprime business.

Do they break laws on purpose knowing that they will be sued?
I cant find a reliable lawyer who wouldnt want to royally screw me and my name in those damn courts whose jurisdictions are more than questionable.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I have been reading of this information for a number of years now and I am still finding more and more unbelievable pieces of the puzzle.

One question that has never been asked as far as I am aware is, if the gov has a price on everyone from birth then what happens if the person does not live to retirement age? Do they have to still pay the debt back or is there some sort of insurance policy that makes up for the lost productivity etc?
I know that people have life insurance but I am more interested in if the state has another policy to cover their loss?

If there is indeed an insurance policy for example then this is the one tiny piece of information that I have been trying to find for such a long time and I might just have the last piece of the jigsaw in terms of shedding light on what the heck is going.

I would really appreciate any info even on where to find this out.

Cheers Guys

[edit on 16-5-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i want my financial soul back. We the people (that includes you naysayers) need to regain all of our "corporate identities" and tell these corrupt business men to leave and go screw someone else. If the courts is where we can fight then so be it.....lets learn all we can about this damn UCC and lets get control of our economy!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

This is just an educated guess; I do not really know for sure, but I imagine that the fact that our children are signed over to them, continues paying the debt. They have their blood-sucking methods.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join