It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Responsible For Earthquakes

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by danman23

Ya know what, that makes a lot of sense.. So this is what I get from what you said. If there were a stationary low pressure system over a fault line the pressure being emitted down would be lessened greatly. So that the pressure pushing from the inside of the earth would, instead of just bulging the crust upwards if it were stable land, it would crack at the fault line.. causing an earthquake. Right?

Funny you bring low pressure into the picture...

After I took that first screen shot of the visible radar that I posted on the first page I decided to snap this one too.

Notice the extreme low pressure around the earthquake epicenter. (Is there away to get graphs or data from the US before and after the Earthquake?.. this is about 6 hours later.)

This does make sense. I originally speculated they shot the energy into the spiraling cloud then used a satellite to shoot the energy into the crust to cause the earthquake. (I have no ionogram data over the epicenter so there is no way to see what they actually did... [that would be good to find though... can someone try to find some data from the 18th over the US?.. preferably around Indiana.]) So.. this opens up 2 possibilities of exactly how they induce earthquakes.. my first idea, now this. I made SPECULATIVE images of how I think they would cause the earthquake using each idea.

So basically, the first diagram I posted would be the simplest and least conspicuous for them to do. (no satellite and beam of energy entering the earth) We already know HAARP is plenty capable of weather modification.. and if you check the graphs out.. it was definitely on before the quake.. charging up.. then before the quake it was sending it's energy in the general direction of the earthquake... then after wards they turned it off.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by danman23]

I doubt any satellite have the ability to store enough energy to trigger an earthquake...

The weather map you posted does NOT show a deep low over the earthquake area, as the isobars are far too widely spaced, even considering the weather map snapshot is taken several hours after the earthquake...

Then there still is the matter of finding out whether there is a known fault in the area, which would seem quite possible, since earthquakes and faults are usually closely related...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solace
I doubt any satellite have the ability to store enough energy to trigger an earthquake...

The weather map you posted does NOT show a deep low over the earthquake area, as the isobars are far too widely spaced, even considering the weather map snapshot is taken several hours after the earthquake...

Then there still is the matter of finding out whether there is a known fault in the area, which would seem quite possible, since earthquakes and faults are usually closely related...

My theory does not need the satellite to store a lot of power.. Actually that's why they would have to HAARP. HAARP directs the energy over the epicenter and the satellite shoots a plasma beam down to force the energy spiraling in the cloud into the crust.

I don't know weather maps, but pink/purple indicates extreme on that map. I thought that meant it was an extremely low pressure. If not what does the purple mean?

There are fault lines there.. I read which one specifically here is something referring to it though: "There is a region called the Illinois Basin-Ozark Dome region which includes a number of smaller fault lines."

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Have you seen a Spiral system that stretched from up into Canada and down to Mexico that stayed stationary for at least 12 hours.. (not to mention the 12 hours before I noticed it.)

Yes. It happens all the time. It's a bog standard depression. It's about as common as a frost in Siberia in January .... Here in the UK we get dozens of such systems cross us every year - none coincide with earthquakes, even those with central pressure down to 956mb

Your depressions usually come from the West and sweep quickly across the UK to hit the rest of Europe without lingering around...

In addition, British fault lines are buried deep: for a lingering low pressure system to have any effect, one has to assume that the fault must be near the surface...

That a low pressure system can cause an earthquake is not too far fetched, since mining has been blamed for such occurrence and even heavy rain, so the Earth crust balance is delicate, particularly around faults under stress...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

environment.newscientist.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The color code on the bottom is for precipitation. As stated, you'd have to look at the isobars (which measure pressure) for a reference of low pressure.
This just reaffirms that you are basing this all on conjecture, and you are unable to interpret this data correctly. I'm not trying to be rude. I believe HAARP is trying to manipulate weather, but the evidence doesn't support a causal relationship with earthquakes. Why doesn't the equally (or even more severe? I haven't looked up the back data) pressure system in Oregon/Washington cause an earthquake in that region, which is more seismically active?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace

I'm not a meteorologist, but I can buy that it may be A contributing factor. I just don't think it would have a measurable effect on earthquakes. It'd be a very small pressure relative to tons of mass(plates) pushing against eachother.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

My theory does not need the satellite to store a lot of power.. Actually that's why they would have to HAARP. HAARP directs the energy over the epicenter and the satellite shoots a plasma beam down to force the energy spiraling in the cloud into the crust.

I don't know weather maps, but pink/purple indicates extreme on that map. I thought that meant it was an extremely low pressure. If not what does the purple mean?

There are fault lines there.. I read which one specifically here is something referring to it though: "There is a region called the Illinois Basin-Ozark Dome region which includes a number of smaller fault lines."

The symbol shown on the weather map is that of an occluded front, but the spacing of the isobars is what gives you a clue as to the wind force and depth of the depression...

This is how the isobars associated with a 960 millibars low and occluded front look like: note the close spacing...

www.ocs.orst.edu...

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Solace]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
The color code on the bottom is for precipitation. As stated, you'd have to look at the isobars (which measure pressure) for a reference of low pressure.
This just reaffirms that you are basing this all on conjecture, and you are unable to interpret this data correctly. I'm not trying to be rude. I believe HAARP is trying to manipulate weather, but the evidence doesn't support a causal relationship with earthquakes. Why doesn't the equally (or even more severe? I haven't looked up the back data) pressure system in Oregon/Washington cause an earthquake in that region, which is more seismically active?

Well.. what does the purple mean over Illinois and Indiana?

How does that reaffirm I don't know how to interpret the Ionograms correctly?? It has nothing to do with these weather maps. Also.. I clearly state that I am only speculating at what exactly happened over the epicenter since there is only data directly above HAARP.
You must not understand the Ionograms at all. I could have sworn I explained them clearly enough to at least grasp what that mean. Do you understand the graphs? If not please bring someone in that can tell me I don't know what I'm saying before you call me stupid.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
reply to post by Solace

I'm not a meteorologist, but I can buy that it may be A contributing factor. I just don't think it would have a measurable effect on earthquakes. It'd be a very small pressure relative to tons of mass(plates) pushing against eachother.

If you'd read my earlier posts on the subject, you'd find that a 960 millibar depression relieves the ground from some 315 pounds per square foot of pressure or about 8.8 BILLION pounds per square mile, if my back of the envelope calculations are correct. If the low pressure system is 40 miles in diameter, the total weight relief on the area is 1256 times greater or around 11 TRILLION pounds...

It doesn't take much imagination to figure out what would happen to a near surface fault under stress affected by such a substantial change in conditions...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Your depressions usually come from the West and sweep quickly across the UK to hit the rest of Europe without lingering around...

In addition, British fault lines are buried deep: for a lingering low pressure system to have any effect, one has to assume that the fault must be near the surface...

That a low pressure system can cause an earthquake is not too far fetched, since mining has been blamed for such occurrence and even heavy rain, so the Earth crust balance is delicate, particularly around faults under stress...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

environment.newscientist.com...

So they move fast in the UK. Does anyone know if it is a normal occurrence for weather systems to stall out over the middle of the US? Or is that uncommon. (either way it doesn't rule out anything... spiral cloud WAS manipulated by HAARP.)

The earth quake on the 18th happened 5 km down. Is that shallow, deep?... If it were deep they would just have to use more power than if it were shallow.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

I didn't call you stupid. I know what the axis on the graphs represent, but wouldn't presume to know how to correctly interpret them.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

If you'd read my earlier posts on the subject, you'd find that a 960 millibar depression relieves the ground from some 315 pounds per square foot of pressure or about 8.8 BILLION pounds per square mile, if my back of the envelope calculations are correct. If the low pressure system is 40 miles in diameter, the total weight relief on the area is 1256 times greater or around 11 TRILLION pounds...

It doesn't take much imagination to figure out what would happen to a near surface fault under stress affected by such a substantial change in conditions...

WOW... can someone try to look up the exact number during the earthquake.. I'll look myself but it would be great if I got some help.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace

But just like you said, it's relieving that much pressure over a larger area. I'll make an effort to read your earlier posts later. I'm rather open to the idea that it can be a contributing factor. I just don't think you can display a "trigger" causal relationship. Every time a significant low pressure system develops in the Pacific it doesn't result in an earthquake in the area underneath on the Pacific Rim for example.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ok.. I found out what the purple means in the front on the map from the 19th.

"Fronts
This map shows the current radar, fronts positions, and areas of high and low pressure for the United States. Blue fronts are cold fronts, red fronts are warm fronts, alternating red and blue fronts are stationary fronts, and purple fronts are occluded fronts. Front positions are updated every 3 hours. This map can be double sized and animated." Wunderground map key

This is what wiki calls an occluded front:

"An occluded front is formed during the process of cyclogenesis when a cold front overtakes a warm front. When this occurs, the warm air is separated (occluded) from the cyclone center at the Earth's surface. The point where the front and the occluded front meet (and consequently the nearest location of warm air to the center of the cyclone) is called the triple point." Source

Now looking at the map from the 19th:

You can obviously see there is no warm front.. so how does the spiral form?

Here is what I speculate...

(This still does not rule out the satellite theory... actually it helps it a little.)

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The low pressure center is about 500 miles wide. Now we just need to know the millibars.. anyone?? Again... Ill keep looking but it'd be great if I got some help.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ok I found that the low pressure system was a result of the HAARP wave and plasma blast. (The 8 earthquakes that happened afterwards could have been a result of the low pressure though.) So I have dropped the low pressure as the main cause of the earth quake and am pretty sure they used the energy spiraling above the epicenter entering the earths crust to cause the earthquake.

3 possibilities:

1. There was a satellite above the epicenter that shot a burst of plasma into the center of the spiral to drive the energy into the ground which triggered the earthquake.

2. The Crane Naval base shot a plasma beam from the ground up at an angled "mirror" in the sky.. either a plane, satellite, helicopter or maybe even the ionosphere. The plasma bounced off the angled "mirror" and pushed the energy in the center of the spiral into the earth.

3. They "pulled" the energy out of the spiral cloud into the ground somehow. (HAARP can work underground too. I think there is a gold vein running south east from HAARP towards the US.. it is unnecessary for it to work but would obviously be a plus for them. I have to do some more research on all that though.)

I'm leaning towards 1 or 2 but 3 is possible. 2 is more probable than 1 due to the fact that satellites don't have much power.. or at least that is what solace said.. it would be good to see if there are any satellites equipped with plasma beam technology (or something similar to direct the energy into the earth.) and how much power they have... anyone? If there are none then it was more probably from Crane or they "pulled" it down. If it was a satellite I would think it would be the one they shot into an "unusable" orbit and say they don't use.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Off topic for a sec: I just received an email from someone bringing this news article to my attention:

"MASCOUTAH, Ill. (AP) - The Air Force has released the identity of an airman found dead last week during a standoff in his home on Scott Air Force base near St. Louis.

The Air Force says the body of 42-year-old Master Sergeant Shannon Defeo's body was found shortly after 10 p.m. Thursday by 375th Airlift Wing security, ending a five-hour standoff.

The cause of Defeo's death hasn't been released.

Air Force 1st Lieutenant Karoline Scott -- a spokeswoman for the base's 375th Airlift Wing -- says the case is still being investigated.

Defeo was a weather forecaster with the 15th Operational Weather Squadron."

Source
Source2

This happened thursday, the day before the quake. Why would a Master Sergeant get in a standoff in his house.. especially if he was just a weather forecaster.. unless he knew something they didn't want him to tell people.

Guys if I stop posting on this thread it is not because I gave up... Take all the data you have printed and give it to as many high ups as you can. I'm not scared at all though.. I have God (the good guys... good will prevail.) on my side, but I don't want all this work to end up no where. (If you have not printed all this yet.. please do. Save all 8 pages of this thread to your hard drives and print it.. or at least print the graphs located on page 4 and the Columbia graphs on page 5)

It doesn't seem he was an angry guy either... Guestbook

This one stuck out to me...
"MSgt Defeo was a good friend and a big help. He helped push me through weather school in MS, and always had a funny story or crazy encounter to share. He said what a lot of people wanted to say but were to scared, Ha ha. I loved it though. He never had a problem keeping myself or other airmen inline and out of trouble. You will be greatly missed Sgt Defeo."

This line especially.. "He said what a lot of people wanted to say but were to scared" I wonder what he meant exactly..

[edit on 29-4-2008 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I was sent a message yesterday from a guy located in South East Illinois, didn't read it until today. He said that he saw a "very odd looking large VERY slow moving aircraft just minutes after our first large aftershock." That goes along with possibility #2 from above.. they bounced a plasma beam off a plane. The only problem I see with using a plane to bounce the plasma off of was that planes move really fast, it would be a hard target. The fact that he said it was moving VERY slow fits the description of what they would need to bounce it off of though. I sent him a message asking to describe why he thought it was very odd looking, I'm waiting for a reply. Anyways... I decided to look up the large "after shock" in the graphs.

(click image to see it all)

[edit on 29-4-2008 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Dan, have you looked at the circumstances surrounding the latest earthquake swarm in Reno? The magnitude there has been steadily building, which is a rare pattern.

Scientists urged residents of northern Nevada's largest city to prepare for a bigger event as the area continued rumbling Saturday after the largest earthquake in a two-month-long series of temblors.

source

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Well, I went to the USGS site and looked at the Biggest earthquakes in the USA for the past 7 days. The second largest overall was in Reno. Here is what I found in the HAARP data surrounding that earthquake.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Could you please let me know what it looked like on last Wednesday? Around 12 noon Alaska time. I have a theory...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join