It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Responsible For Earthquakes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

(Finally got some good sleep.)

Ya.. why is no one here trying to help me??? Does anyone else out there understand the graphs.. I could have sworn I explained them in the most layman terms necessary at the bottom of page 4.

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Maybe because you're a layman trying to establish causal relationship where it may not exist using graphs that do not directly show HAARP activity, but atmostpheric activity. And this coming from a guy that believes something about HAARP is fishy, and that we are actively pursuing weather manipulation.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
And this coming from a guy that believes something about HAARP is fishy, and that we are actively pursuing weather manipulation.

And you honestly think we are not? I suggest you look into Dr. Eastlunds' patents regarding the technologies associated with HAARP. Weather manipulation is not sci-fi as much as you want to be! (as you have been told) Think about the economy and the energy costs that are currently dooming it, specifically home heating/cooling energy costs. You think if you had the technology to make the season of spring (a gradual cold to warm change) disappear and keep people spending more money (while being more profitable than ever) to heat or cool their homes during extreme cold or warm weather trends, that they wouldn't? Come on, wake up, the Russians have been documented as modifying our weather 40 years ago! This is nothing new, other than the "home team" is now the enemy !

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
No. If I was unclear, let me help.

I think we are actively pursuing weather modification and something is fishy about HAARP.

I was referring to me. Sorry if it was ambiguous.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by danman23
Hey Essan,

If you read all my posts you would see that I am a website designer, I started studying these graphs about 2 days ago

I think that answers my point
In 2 days, with no training and no prior knowledge of the subject, you've become an expert in interpreting ionospheric activity data.

I didn't say Im and expert. I even said.. why don't you find an expert and see what he says? I do understand them now though. The reason I do is because I studied the explanation given on HAARP's website. I know computer programming and can build a website better than ATS in less than a day.. my mind is strong I can grasp things most cannot. I'm not saying I am genius or anything but I have a young strong mind.

IMO you're looking at graphs of ionospheric activity above one point on the earth and drawing wholly unfounded conclusions about its effect on other points on the earth.

If you understood the graphs at all you would see that the waves are being emitted from the ground and are spiraling in a circle above HAARP until they release the energy with a blast of plasma to cause whichever disaster they want. It's that simple.

If you wish to verify your conclusions may I suggest comparing the graphs with activity over a number of days, and, indeed, on the same dates in previous years. Also compare with activity elsewhere in the world.

If you can then find something truely anomalous in the graphs you have been posting, you may have a point.

I will do that...

You may also care to explain to us - as alluded to in some of your other posts - how ionospheric activity above Alaska impacts on cloud cover over the contiguous USA - bearing in mind such activity is many many miles above the troposhpere as well as hundreds of miles aways from the areas allegedly affected.

I never alluded anything.. First off. I don't need to make you believe me for it to be the truth.. you are not God. (You even call your self a disinfo agent) I do not need you distracting the purpose of the thread here. Actually I would like it if you stopped being so negative. You don't live in the arae around the New Madrid fault line so your life is not at risk here. "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all" you are just trying to get people who are reading this thread to think I don't know what I'm talking about. You have in no way pointed to the graphs I presented and said.. this is why you are wrong. You just keep saying I am too stupid to know they mean.

I never alluded trying to explain " how ionospheric activity above Alaska impacts on cloud cover over the contiguous USA" it's been a long few days but I dont think that was even asked. And again, I am NOT AN EXPERT. But I'll put my 2 cents in. They pump waves out of HAARP and then use a plasma beam to send it in a certain direction through the ionosphere to where they want to use the energy.

Now Essan... like I said earlier please drop the negativity. I do not want this to start into a bickering match. What is more important is the information presented. Millions of lives are at risk. Don't you see that? If we have a chance to prevent that let's do something about it. Not just sit in this frickin forum and go back and forth on whether I understand graphs or not. The fact that the spiral cloud sat over the epicenter last week is enough to start asking the government questions. The graphs are just the sugar on top.

How about this.. don't take my word for it.. take the graphs at the bottom of page 4 and present them to a high up in the Military.. ask them what they think.

Peace

[edit on 25-4-2008 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Maybe because you're a layman trying to establish causal relationship where it may not exist using graphs that do not directly show HAARP activity, but atmostpheric activity. And this coming from a guy that believes something about HAARP is fishy, and that we are actively pursuing weather manipulation.

Actually.. If you look at the graphs you can see they the waves and plasma beams are being emitted form ground level at the HAARP location and spiral upwards towards the ionosphere then when they want to cause the disasters they shoot a plasma beam, take last weeks earth quake as an example, at the spiraling waves and push those waves in the direction they want. (the yellow indicates South South East direction... directly towards the epicenter.)

[edit on 25-4-2008 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by danman23

I didn't say Im and expert. I even said.. why don't you find an expert and see what he says? I do understand them now though.

But how can you know that? Have you discussed this with those involved in ionospheric research - though I guess since they may have taken many years or decades to learn what you claim to know, maybe there's little point?

If you understood the graphs at all you would see that the waves are being emitted from the ground and are spiraling in a circle above HAARP

Okay, stop you there.

That's what you say. Those who have been learning about this for decades say it's due to the solar wind interacting with the ionosphere. So how can you be so sure you are right and the experts are wrong?

I'm not trying to be negative. I'm trying to point out that just like someone attempting brain surgery after spending just 2 days reading a text book, rather than years of surgical study, you may not be right

btw here's the latest ionospheric graph from Chilton. Not very impressive. I have no idea what it means. Maybe you could explain it?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Well.. It basically shows moderate power but it is immediately being released unlike when HAARP induces disasters. It is most likely just being used for weather modification and is probably picking up the readings from Tromsø unless there is a closer facility.
"The European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association (EISCAT) operates an ionospheric heating facility, capable of transmitting over 1 GW [5] (1,000,000,000 watts) effective radiated power (ERP), near Tromsø in Norway." wiki

HAARP's waves cover all of Alaska.. (as seen on the animations on page 4) so if this is a larger facility the waves would spiral out much farther.

Can you send me the link to those readings so I can see if I can get back into the past data?

Any one know if there is facility closer?

[edit on 26-4-2008 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So you don't think it's just depicting natural ionospheric activity?

I'm trying to play the reasonable sceptic here - you need to convince me that your interpretation is the most probable one

Latest Chilton data is available here:

www.wdc.rl.ac.uk...

You need to register though to access it

The site doesn't seem to provide past data like the Gakona one does.

I admit I do not understand what the graphs show. But that does not mean they don't shown what they are claimed by those studying them to show.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Essan, your signature...it just kills me.

I think the tower theory is stretching it, and I think Columbia is just stretching it even more.

While I agree the idea has it's probability and such (guys forgive me if this goes too far off topic), some of the people are so paranoid about the world it's not even funny, they're scared of everyone, and think everyone is out to get them. It's quite frankly turned absurd lately.

For some reason people don't think there have ever been major hurricanes, or tsunamis, or earthquakes, people don't think there have been terrorist extremists, they don't think there have been floods, mudslides, they don't think anyone has ever tried to hijack and airplane, or that there have been corrupt leaders. We've even had a shuttle crash before.

They think all of this stuff is brand spankin' new, when in fact, and I'm sorry to burst your bubble, it is NOT. It just stuns me to believe that some people take things so far, it's just amazing. The only difference between now and then is some of these things are preventable, IE: Katrina, and probably even 9/11, if the guy checking them at the airport had some common sense. Flooding, why would you build your house on the river? To see the pretty "water when the sun shines on it", it's only pretty until that water takes your house down to the state border line, without your authorization.

As I said, I believe the earthquake has it's potential to be apart of a HAARP experiment, I will not argue with that, because that seems perfectly plausable, it was a weak earthquake, in a faulted area, Madrid. A location where there will be eventually a "big one", but look at it this way too, they obviously didn't want to hurt anyone, or they would have...there were no injuries, there wasn't really any damage, it just woke people up and threw some toilet paper off the shelf.

There was an additional earthquake the following day at 4.8, I'd be interested to see if HAARP had any charges for these. But something else to note is, we live on earth, and just how earth appears to be spinning on the outside, it's moving around on the inside too. I don't ask for the theory to be dismissed, but I do want to point out the fact that things are not always created by other people. Everyone is not out to get you. (Not talking about any one in particular btw).

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I just realized "The HAARP is currently being managed by the Tactical Technology Office, which is one of the eight technical offices in DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency." Now... Tactical Technology Office's site within the DAPRA website states that their number one "Thrust Area" is "Directed Energy Systems" TTO

"Tesla was ignored by the US War Department when he told them had been working on some form of teleforce weapon, or death ray. But when he wound up dead in his apartment a few days later, they classified his documents Top Secret. (Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org...))

The concept of a death ray is generally portrayed as some form of Directed Energy Weapon that projects energy at a person or object in order to destroy them. Tesla's iteration was apparently related to his research into ball lightning and plasma. (Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org...)) "

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

We have had lasers for quite sometime actually.
In fact, if I remember right, Russian ICBM's were shout down with Laser Ordinance back during the Cold War. The idea of using lasers is not new by any means.

"Death Rays" as you call them, would have to use excessive gamma or beta rays, at least to what I understand of them. It'd create, as it stands, too much radiation to be "worth" anything. It wouldn't just affect the atmosphere, it'd affect the land too, and could very likely cause more destruction than what could be controlled. Again, this is at this present time, with information made available by official sources.

[I haven't researched this at all, I'm just remembering my biology and science classes is all.]

Are you implying that HAARP uses these methods to achive it's operation? I'm not sure what it has to do with the proposed Death Ray.

[edit on 26.4.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

If you just found out that HAARP is a DARPA project, I tend to think you don't have enough background to interpret the graphs.
I think the ionosphere's activity measured is the result of UFO's creating plasma's in the atmosphere. Can you argue against that interpretation? Probably not. Does it mean it's true or even likely? Probably not.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Hmmm...interesting theory.
But you have to remember, talking to me, a UFO is just that...Unidentified, not necessarily from another world.

I'm unaware of alternative engines that do not use fuel or water as a resource, black or otherwise...doesn't mean they don't exist, but if you have some information to provide on something I missed, that'd be awesome.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

I was just giving an example of wild conjecture. I don't believe that they are UFO's. In fact I have no idea what does show, really. I wouldn't dare try to interpret it even though I know what each of the axis represent. It'd be near worthless. That was what I was trying to convey.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Fair enough.

What I'm trying to understand is how the claim goes that HAARP is atmospheric climate control. What I'm wondering is, how do they get the frequency at the same magnitude to affect the ground. It'd imply that HAARP would have to have an underground "tower" so to speak as well to cause these frequencies under the surface of the earth.

However, I'd assume an Atomic Meter (I forgot the correct word) that measures earthquakes would pick it up, because it detects frequency to my understanding. So I'd assume that if there was a frequency sent out of anywhere, towards the middle of the country, it'd have to pass another meter, and that meter would go haywire.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Hey Shugo,

I completely understand that natural disasters happen all the time.. guys hijack planes.. space ships blow up... etc.. Before a few days ago I really didn't even consider the fact that they used HAARP for 9/11, the tsunami or the Columbia disaster. It's just that I found out that they did the Earthquake last week and noticed they do no let you go back past 2005 in the data they present publicly on their website. So, me being a website designer, I figured out the sequence in the url.. (quite simple actually) and basically hacked back to their old data they were hiding. Once I noticed increased activity on 9/11 I recorded all the graphs then jumped up to the Tsunami intuitively and recorded all that data. Then two guys started getting in a spit spat about Columbia so to settle that I looked it up... surprise.. they turned it on at about the same power as they did for the tsunami. Honestly.. I wish this world wasn't like this, but it is and we can not just sit and watch them continue to do this.. Especially now that there is solid evidence from their own equipment.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WAKE UP!!! One example of someone who is not completely awake is my Dad. I explained and showed him everything I have found in the past week. He understands it and agrees that there is a good probability that they did do all this... but he still tells me.. "That's great you have a hobby and all but you need to focus on your life." if something isn't done ASAP there is a chance I will have no life to focus on.

Please, I need people to bring this to the attention of the most influential people you know. Even if you are not sure I am right.. what's it gonna hurt? But the major question is.. "What is there to gain?" the answer is the end to tyranny and the extension of millions of lives.

There have been over 5000 views of this thread in a week. I've only got responses from probably less than 50.. I guess most of you read this likes it's another piece of fictional work only intended for your entertainment. IT IS NOT! I posted this thread on ATS because I thought I would actually get some support here. Let's do something about this. If you know someone who is an electrical engineer or someone that works with radio signals or someone that is just smart.. show them the graphs and then report back about what they say. Please help.

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Oh, no...no problem. I wasn't talking about you in particular.
I wouldn't call this solid evidence just yet, we really don't know how to read and understand these graphs. But you are moving in the right direction I'll give you that.

I think as you keep digging in the RIGHT places, you're going to find less and less of the alternative conspiracy, and more on the one you're looking for.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

If you just found out that HAARP is a DARPA project, I tend to think you don't have enough background to interpret the graphs.
I think the ionosphere's activity measured is the result of UFO's creating plasma's in the atmosphere. Can you argue against that interpretation? Probably not. Does it mean it's true or even likely? Probably not.

I have already said I do not have any education to interpret the graphs other than high school. But I am smart and I am very good at learning new things, especially out of necessity. (In this case the most extreme, the necessity to continue living.) Please look over the graphs on the 4th page and try to understand what I am describing.. and like I said in my last post.. let's get some people with some background to interpret the graphs as well.

Yes I can argue the graphs are not showing a UFO.. unless the UFO was directly on top of the HAARP antennas and was capable of doing the exact same thing HAARP is. (but serisouly don't bring UFOs into this topic.. haha)

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
So you don't think it's just depicting natural ionospheric activity?

I'm trying to play the reasonable sceptic here - you need to convince me that your interpretation is the most probable one

Latest Chilton data is available here:

www.wdc.rl.ac.uk...

You need to register though to access it

The site doesn't seem to provide past data like the Gakona one does.

I admit I do not understand what the graphs show. But that does not mean they don't shown what they are claimed by those studying them to show.

No I do not think this is normal activity. One main reason is that above HAARP the graphs show zero activity from time to time.. there is actually a month gap of no activity before the Columbia disaster when HAARP was turned off. (If it were recording normal Ionospheric activity that would mean that the ionosphere was turned off for a month..
..) I am going to quote a page linked to on the site you sent me to. It is not going to make much sense but note the bold text
"An ionogram is a graph of time-of-flight against transmitted frequency. Each ionospheric layer shows up as an approximately smooth curve, separated from each other by an asymptote at the critical frequency of that layer. The upwardly curving sections at the beginning of each layer are due to the transmitted wave being slowed by, but not reflected from, underlying ionisation which has a plasma frequency close to, but not equaling the transmitted frequency. The critical frequency of each layer is scaled from the asymptote, and the virtual height of each layer is scaled from the lowest point on each curve."

About past data.. I can't seem to hack back to this one.. I think the data gets deleted off the server.. I would have much better luck if I knew the intervals at which it took readings. Any ideas?

[edit on 27-4-2008 by danman23]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join