Originally posted by whatchee
1. date on chart being the earthquake time in UTC from earthquake
2. frogs abnormal behaviour was 1-2 days in a nearby county, animal
behaviour were used in many places, only that this time local
authorities dont want to disclose any information to the public
3. few hours before earthquake, about 50km away from epicenter
colored sky being obvserved, colored red and green at the same time
at the same patch of sky, like aurora in northpolle, which is
very weired at that latitude.
"Curious cloud formations linked to quakes"
11 April 2008
5. I dont know how to read the chart, answer is 'definitely I dont know'
6. charts were from haarp, if the hypothesis of sending charged
clouds to distant location is true, then ionization over Alaska cannot
be un-detected. Colored sky support this hypothesis in this sense.
Uncle Sam's hand is not so big to stealth everything
7. the first chart was yellow and green getting the webmaster's interests
because it was moving south eastward, now China is south-west
related to Alaska, see the color
[edit on 19-5-2008 by whatchee]
Yes, HAARP is many things. But no one is listening to what it REALLY is.
1. Date was correct (as I said in my response) but is typical if you know how to read those charts. They say nothing at all about when HAARP
2. Animal behaviour has been studied for years (many, many years before HAARP) and is dubious as best. Let's use science here, ok?
3. Circumhorizontal Clouds :
These are simply Circumhorizontal Arc Rainbows - I see
them all the time. I have a strong background in meteorology (my M.S.) - nothing new here. Not auroral
5. Would you like to learn? Would anyone like to learn? There seem to be no takers.
6. See item #3 above, no, this "hypothesis" has been debunked.
7. Again, what is the basis of your knowing what "direction" some "thing" was moving when you cannot read the charts? What is the "thing" that
is moving? How is direction inferred? I look forward to your answer. The answer of course is that these charts show double echoes (why? - look it
up) and the false coloring doesn't mean what is being presented here.
The best answer I've seen here so far is in reference to the shooting a gun at a barn and drawing a bullseye around it.
As I have stated, HAARP is doing many
fascinating, classified, interesting things. But no one, apparently (but me) has bothered to read
the papers, nor the patents that one must read in order to understand what they are actually doing. Should HAARP be feared? Yes. But perhaps not
because of why you think. If anyone wants to engage in a scientific debate of what is really going on with HAARP (they have left many, many tracks
that allow one to infer the classified directions they are pursuing) then I am all ears and in fact will collaborate on a paper or a special feature
for ATS. I have made this offer once, and I will make it again. I need others creative input, but not desperate, uninformed speculation that does
not even satisfy the rigors of being called a "hypothesis" (look the word up if you don't know what a true hypothesis is).
I'm not being a jerk, I want to do this work with someone who wants to do the legwork with me. Otherwise I will continue my quest on my own (as I
have been doing for the past 2 years) with insider information (I worked at a National Lab for > 10 years in theoretical physics).
So - my challenge is - does anyone want to do this problem using science or do we all just want to armchair speculate? U2U me if you want to work.