It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Responsible For Earthquakes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

What do you mean alternative?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Kinda of off topic for a sec: Here are a few things that stick out like a sore thumb about 9/11 straight out of the horses mouth... if any of you reading all this still don't realize it was an inside job planned by the Bush administration.

This is what bush had to say in response to a little kid who asked him "What was the first thing that went through your head when you heard that a plane crashed into the first...?" in Dec. 2001 Bush replied: "I was in Florida. And my Chief of Staff, Andy Card -- actually, I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident."
There was no live footage on the news of the first plane hitting the towers. (he could not have seen the second plane hit on TV because he was in the classroom when it hit.) The only footage of the first plane hitting the towers was aired the next day. Sooo.. what this means to me is that Bush was sitting in a limo outside the school and watched a live feed of someone filming the towers as the first plane hit. That means that the person filming would have had to know it was going to hit at that moment and the fact that Bush was watching it means that Bush knew that the plane was going to hit. The only reason we know all this now is because that kid asked that question and Bush was not prepared for it. Thanks little guy!! (You can imagine everyone involved in the attacks screaming "No no no.. shut up you dumb ass!!" as they watched the speech on tv.) Too bad we were so trusting of him back then.
I just came across transcripts from whitehouse.gov.. he said it again.. also notice what he says before that.. and think about what we know now and what we should do to protect our country from him and the rest of the people involved. He basically calls himself evil.

" Q My question is very simple: How can we, as pastors, pray specifically for you and your family? (Applause.)

THE PRESIDENT: Well, first -- thank you. I have -- first of all, I believe in the power of prayer. (Applause.) And I have felt the prayers of the American people for me and my family. I have. And I want to thank all of you who have prayed. People say, well, how do you know? I say, well, I can just feel it. I can't describe it very well, but I feel comforted by the prayer.

I think the thing that -- the prayer that I would like America is to ask for is to pray for God's protection for our land and our people, to pray against -- that there's a shield of protection, so that if the evil ones try to hit us again, that we've done everything we can, physically, and that there is a spiritual shield that protects the country. (Applause.)

Do you have a question. Come on underneath. The man's got a question.

Q First of all, I'm very impressed in how you handled the situation on September 11th. (Applause.)

THE PRESIDENT: That's plenty. (Applause.) No. Thank you.

Q What was the first thing that went through your head when you heard that a plane crashed into the first building?

THE PRESIDENT: Yes. Well, I was sitting in a schoolhouse in Florida. I had gone down to tell my little brother what to do, and -- just kidding, Jeb. (Laughter.) And -- it's the mother in me. (Laughter.) Anyway, I was in the midst of learning about a reading program that works. I'm a big believer in basic education, and it starts with making sure every child learns to read. And therefore, we need to focus on the science of reading, not what may feel good or sound good when it comes to teaching children to read. (Applause.) I'm just getting a plug in for my reading initiative.

Anyway, I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on. And you know, I thought it was pilot error and I was amazed that anybody could make such a terrible mistake. And something was wrong with the plane, or -- anyway, I'm sitting there, listening to the briefing, and Andy Card came and said, "America is under attack."

And in the meantime, this teacher was going on about the curriculum, and I was thinking about what it meant for America to be under attack. It was an amazing thought. But I made up my mind that if America was under attack, we'd get them. (Applause.) I wasn't interested in lawyers, I wasn't interested in a bunch of debate. I was interested in finding out who did it and bringing them to justice. I also knew that they would try to hide, and anybody who provided haven, help, food, would be held accountable by the United States of America. (Applause.)

Anyway, it was an intersting day."

Source

Watch this..

[edit on 26-4-2008 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I came across a website in which the editor is actually an ex-NASA Engineer.
"Marshall Smith is a degreed engineer/scientist with degrees in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and physics. He worked as a NASA sub-contractor/consultant on numerous space shuttle projects during the 1980's. Mr. Smith has been a licensed commercial radio engineer since the 1960's and has been chief engineer at several US radio stations.
He has researched and written papers in high-energy physics, radio-physics, and geo-magnetics. He built his first home-brew PC-type computer in 1976. He has designed and built computers and data-acquistion and control systems used in the NASA Space Shuttle project, the Navy Trident D5 submarine missile program, and the Air Force Titan IV program. Mr. Smith was lead designer for one of the "Star Wars" space laser-weapon targeting systems which had no publicly-known program name."

This is what he has to say about the Columbia disaster: "I have been monitoring and logging all HAARP transmissions since the year 2000. HAARP was, in fact, transmitting from 4:15 AM to about 7:20 AM PST in missile defense mode on Saturday Feb 1, 2003. That was the first HAARP transmission since late 2002. Columbia re-entered the atmosphere over California at 5:53 AM PST, exactly in the middle between those two times."
What he doesn't know is that HAARP was on even higher than that the day before and stayed on for about 6 hours. I sent him an email but no reply yet. I just wanted to point this out.

Here is a part of the article on his site:

"The "Air Force Missile Defense Shield" mode is usually heard as 4 or 5 second pulses about 20 seconds apart. The pulses also are modulated with circular polarization, changing in tone slightly faster or slower than the 1 Hz base frequency. This results in hearing sounds, which I call repeated "zooo-eep" sounds going upward or "zaah-oownd" sounds going downward. This causes very fast relativistic electrons or ions to be sprayed into outer space arcing from north to south magnetic pole, from the ionosphere, either upward to the magnetosphere, or downward from the magnetosphere to the ionosphere.

These particles, moving at nearly the speed of light, stay only in the vacuum of space and are stopped whenever they hit the atmosphere. The focused fast moving particles can penetrate and damage the electronics of an incoming nuclear missile warhead and cause the missile to spin out of control and burn up as it re-enters the earth's atmosphere.

The damage effect is similar to the strong radiation from a nearby nuclear explosion. Thus the "missile shield" mode can quickly destroy incoming missiles almost anywhere in the world even before they re-enter the atmosphere. The graduate student technical research reports on the HAARP website for the summer study programs of 1999 and 2000 reveal they have succeeded in producing particle flow along "certain magnetic field lines." This is a secretive or obtuse way of saying that they have finally implemented a "focused missile defense shield" mode.

The staffers at HAARP are several full time professional radio electronics operators and a number of part-time professors and graduate research students. They all have access to the facility which is the key to the back door of the small cafeteria/control room building. The HAARP facility does not even have a fence around it. "

He goes on into a speculative story about how a terrorist could have broke into HAARP at 4 am and turned it on. But he doesn't know that they actually charged up the shield the day before during business hours since he was not reading the data from HAARP's website like me.. which would rule out someone sneaking into HAARP at 4 am because when they actually charged the shield it was business hours. The scientists working were they ones that did it. (or whoever was in control at the time)

"4:15 AM HAARP on. 3.39 MHz. Very weak. Military mode
4:42 AM HAARP still on. Stronger but still faint.
5:25 AM HAARP still on but very weak
6:15 AM HAARP still on. -- On Fox News Chan -- first announcement that shuttle is missing -- NASA reports no contact since 6am
6:43 AM HAARP still on but very weak
7:23 AM HAARP no longer on. Off about 7:20

Note: I cannot monitor the HAARP main beam directly since it is all aimed upward toward the overhead Auroral Jet or that section of sky where the Northern Lights are seen. I can only monitor the weak southern side lobe leaking off the edges of the large 148 antenna array. The side lobe signal must make two shortwave ionospheric skips around the curvature of the earth to reach me in California 3,500 miles away.
There are three possible reasons for the signal I monitor being weaker than normal: (1) They are running at lower power. (2) There are poor ionospheric conditions for double skip propagation, but that usually produces a varying or erratic signal which did not occur, or (3) The full-power main beam was tilted or aimed southward toward me in California so the tilted side lobe would be pointing more into the ground resulting in a weak signal in my direction. I cannot determine which of the three occurred.
Why is the shuttle note listed in the HAARP log? I was working on a computer project when HAARP came on at 4:15. I opened my logging program. I had set my clock alarm to set up my camera and watch the shuttle pass overhead. It was overcast at 5:45 and hoping for clearing I checked again at 5:53 and then at 5:57. I gave up and turned on Fox News Channel to watch Columbia land on TV. At 6:15, the scheduled landing time, mysteriously there was no Columbia. Where did it go? It was such a strange and momentus event, I wanted to document the time of the first NASA announcement in the only scientific journal I had open -- the HAARP log. At the time, I made no connection between the two events. "

He says; "There are three possible reasons for the signal I monitor being weaker than normal" ... "I cannot determine which of the three occurred." he can't figure out why HAARP was on so weak at the time even though it was in shield mode. Normally in shield mode they would need to be using a lot of power to build it up. The thing is he didn't record the data from the day before when they charged it up... that's why he can't determine why he was only getting a weak sheild signal at the time of the shuttles re-entry.

Source

[edit on 27-4-2008 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I have conflicts believing a terrorist broke into a HAARP command center. I'd assume a system which does what HAARP does would have 24 hour supervision and or guards. I'd lump it in with NASA...even NOAA, someone's around 24/7 including guards.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
You all need to watch Holes in Heaven.. it is a documentary made a while ago that interviews the patent holder, scientists that work at HAARP and many other scientists. Please watch this:

Google Video Link

Here is a link to a DVD quality downloadTorrent (The streaming version is pretty clear though.)

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
I have conflicts believing a terrorist broke into a HAARP command center. I'd assume a system which does what HAARP does would have 24 hour supervision and or guards. I'd lump it in with NASA...even NOAA, someone's around 24/7 including guards.

Notice what I said: "they charged it up during business hours" His theory is based on the fact that HAARP was on at 4 am... if it were really a terrorist act the terrorist would have had to do it at 11 am and keep it on for 6 hours. Not probable.. at all. It had to have been the scientists working at the time. Remember this guy worked for NASA he doesn't think his own government would do this.

The whole point of me posting that article is basically that even a NASA engineer thought HAARP was responsible for the Columbia disaster.. he just didn't have all the data to put it together... Now we do.

(Edit: I edited my post to be more clear about that.)

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
@Danman, just a few comments...

- South South East of Alaska is California, NOT the area of the earthquake...

- HAARP is nearly constantly emitting if you look at a monthly chart...

maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

There are some variations in amplitude, but the pattern is pretty much constant and I can't see how you can pinpoint local events and tie them reliably to this type of emission...

- If the HAARP program you describe was up to no good, this information would NOT be available to the public, that include the Russians who have had this technology and more - thanks to Tesla - much before the US, so you can safely assume that they're showing you only what they want you to see to lend some credibility to their activities. The secret stuff will remain just that...

- A cyclonic type storm always accompanied by a low pressure system CAN cause earthquakes if stationed over an area prone to them, as a result of existing faults...

The reason for that is that in a low pressure system, the weight of the atmosphere pressing down on the Earth is much less than normal. As a mariner, I have a rule of thumb to predict the height of a 'storm surge' - that is the LENS shaped body of water rising above the surrounding sea - under a low pressure system: from a base line of 1010 millibars average pressure in the Caribbean basin, for each 10 millibars reduction in pressure, the sea will rise ONE FOOT...

For instance, during hurricane Ivan, the low pressure on the Cayman Islands was around 930 millibars and the water bodily rose by about 1010 - 930 = EIGHT FEET and swamped most of the low lying island, as the storm waves height was still to be added to the higher water levels...

So, this low pressure system could well have caused 'your' earthquake by removing the equivalent of the weight of about 5 FEET of water - if the storm's low pressure was at 960 millibars, for instance - over a circle of perhaps some 40 miles in diameter and causing the land to bodily rise, as the weight is removed. If a fault existed in this area, this should be enough to trigger a good size Quake...

Btw, here is a good thread on Weather Wars: weatherwars.info...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

You don't live in the Mid West do you?

We get those weather patterns pretty often.. low pressure systems exactly like Hurricanes come down over the plains, bringing with it wind and rain. Sometimes stronger storms, but for the most part cloudy and rainy.

How you came to the conclusion a Low Pressure system caused an Earthquake, and along with that, it was the US Navy that did it, is far beyond me.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solace
- A cyclonic type storm always accompanied by a low pressure system CAN cause earthquakes if stationed over an area prone to them, as a result of existing faults...

That's something I've never heard before. Wouldn't a hurricane be even more likely to trigger an earthquake. And what about an anticyclone exterting greater pressure in the earth's surface?

I'm pretty certain the differences are far too negligible to have any effect whatsoever. But it's perhaps something worth a long term study?

As for discredited former TV weather presenter Scott Steven's Weatherwars website - always good for a laugh though I'd hope most people on ATS know more about the weather and how clouds form than he does!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

@Danman, just a few comments...

- South South East of Alaska is California, NOT the area of the earthquake...

Two things.. first off.. if you look at what North America actually looks like on this planet you would be somewhat surprised compared to the flat maps we see all the the time.

Compared to where HAARP is.. (somewhat close to the Canadian border) California is actually South of it. (I guess it is a little east as well.) but not as much as you think compared to a flat map:

Secondly, on that graphs there is no "South" or "South East" So anything yellow on the map is traveling in a direction somewhere between south and east.. it is broad. So you do have a point.. The graphs do not say it is 100% going towards the epicenter.. it is going in the general direction the epicenter, also the target was not actually the the center.. it was the western edge of the spiral arm of the spiral cloud.

- HAARP is nearly constantly emitting if you look at a monthly chart...

maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

There are some variations in amplitude, but the pattern is pretty much constant and I can't see how you can pinpoint local events and tie them reliably to this type of emission...

Yes it is almost constantly emitting.. they use it a lot for many different purposes. The thing is though.. say right now for instance it is on.. but they are releasing all the energy immediately after it is sent above the array. During the earthquakes and 9/11 they built up the energy for a while then released the built up energy. So, if you think about it... since the energy was just spiraling above HAARP every millisecond it stays on without releasing the energy it gets stronger and stronger. When they do release it there is an enormous amount of energy. Also.. that graph you are looking at is missing most of the information and is way to vague. I found a way to dig up their detailed graphs that get recorded every 15 min all the way back to 2001. Please study the interpretations I put up on page 4. They really do pin HAARP for the disasters.

- If the HAARP program you describe was up to no good, this information would NOT be available to the public, that include the Russians who have had this technology and more - thanks to Tesla - much before the US, so you can safely assume that they're showing you only what they want you to see to lend some credibility to their activities. The secret stuff will remain just that...

Well the thing is.. they claim it is only used for mundane purposes.. so there should be no reason to hide anything. But they actually did try to hide the evidence from all their major disasters. (I've said this before on this thread, but...) when I tried to go back to 2001 in the graphs it said "Data unavailable" .. So me being a website designer I know if you remove the link to a file doesn't mean that it is actually deleted from the server. So I played with the numbers in the URL and actually got all the way back to Sept 2001. They tried to hide the data from 2001 to early 2005. But failed to remove from the server. Honestly, I thought it was too easy.. but after a great deal of thought I concluded they just slipped up. (Don't underestimate the power of the mind.)

I have to go right now.. ill be back to comment about the rest of your post.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

That's something I've never heard before. Wouldn't a hurricane be even more likely to trigger an earthquake. And what about an anticyclone exterting greater pressure in the earth's surface?

I'm pretty certain the differences are far too negligible to have any effect whatsoever. But it's perhaps something worth a long term study?

As for discredited former TV weather presenter Scott Steven's Weatherwars website - always good for a laugh though I'd hope most people on ATS know more about the weather and how clouds form than he does!

You may not have heard it before because I just postulated the concept today, but some research may unearth past connections between weight relieving low pressure systems overland in a fault area under stress and subsequent earthquakes...

I picked the Hurricane Ivan over the Cayman Islands example for 2 main reasons:

- The island is essentially flat, so the raised lens of sea water that came on the one side - in this case the South-East drained off on the other side just as fast without piling up due to higher land contours or the influence of coastal bays...

- It allowed me to quantify in a visual manner the amount of weight represented by a drop of 80 millibars below the base line in terms of water: a cubic foot of seawater weighs about 63 pounds, so the pressure exerted by 5 feet would have been 315 pounds per square foot...

While removing 315 pounds per square foot of pressure would make little difference in an area where the Earth crust is stable, it could easily be the TRIGGER to an earthquake, where there already is a fault under stress waiting to be released...

As you well know, Hurricanes happen mostly over water and the pressure differential between a base line of 1010 Millibars and a high pressure anticyclone of 1030 Millibars is not sufficient to trigger anything: only a deep low pressure system that is stationary over an existing stressed fault for a length of time can achieve such effect...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You may not have heard it before because I just postulated the concept today, but some research may unearth past connections between weight relieving low pressure systems overland in a fault area under stress and subsequent earthquakes...

I picked the Hurricane Ivan over the Cayman Islands example for 2 main reasons:

- The island is essentially flat, so the raised lens of sea water that came on the one side - in this case the South-East drained off on the other side just as fast without piling up due to higher land contours or the influence of coastal bays...

- It allowed me to quantify in a visual manner the amount of weight represented by a drop of 80 millibars below the base line in terms of water: a cubic foot of seawater weighs about 63 pounds, so the pressure exerted by 5 feet would have been 315 pounds per square foot...

While removing 315 pounds per square foot of pressure would make little difference in an area where the Earth crust is stable, it could easily be the TRIGGER to an earthquake, where there already is a fault under stress waiting to be released...

As you well know, Hurricanes happen mostly over water and the pressure differential between a base line of 1010 Millibars and a high pressure anticyclone of 1030 Millibars is not sufficient to trigger anything: only a deep low pressure system that is stationary over an existing stressed fault for a length of time can achieve such effect...

Ya know what, that makes a lot of sense.. So this is what I get from what you said. If there were a stationary low pressure system over a fault line the pressure being emitted down would be lessened greatly. So that the pressure pushing from the inside of the earth would, instead of just bulging the crust upwards if it were stable land, it would crack at the fault line.. causing an earthquake. Right?

Funny you bring low pressure into the picture...

After I took that first screen shot of the visible radar that I posted on the first page I decided to snap this one too.

Notice the extreme low pressure around the earthquake epicenter. (Is there away to get graphs or data from the US before and after the Earthquake?.. this is about 6 hours later.)

This does make sense. I originally speculated they shot the energy into the spiraling cloud then used a satellite to shoot the energy into the crust to cause the earthquake. (I have no ionogram data over the epicenter so there is no way to see what they actually did... [that would be good to find though... can someone try to find some data from the 18th over the US?.. preferably around Indiana.]) So.. this opens up 2 possibilities of exactly how they induce earthquakes.. my first idea, now this. I made SPECULATIVE images of how I think they would cause the earthquake using each idea.

So basically, the first diagram I posted would be the simplest and least conspicuous for them to do. (no satellite and beam of energy entering the earth) We already know HAARP is plenty capable of weather modification.. and if you check the graphs out.. it was definitely on before the quake.. charging up.. then before the quake it was sending it's energy in the general direction of the earthquake... then after wards they turned it off.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So why would HAARP be responsible for this one 'quake and not the hundreds of other ones that occur around the world every day - and have been since the dawn of time?

If a 'quake occurs in a 'quake prone area maybe it was just a natural 'quake?

Why assume conspiracies, when none are required?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by danman23

You don't live in the Mid West do you?

We get those weather patterns pretty often.. low pressure systems exactly like Hurricanes come down over the plains, bringing with it wind and rain. Sometimes stronger storms, but for the most part cloudy and rainy.

How you came to the conclusion a Low Pressure system caused an Earthquake, and along with that, it was the US Navy that did it, is far beyond me.

I live in Ohio..

Did you read the whole thread? (I don't think so.. you would not be asking these questions... before you comment again please read it all.)

Have you seen a Spiral system that stretched from up into Canada and down to Mexico that stayed stationary for at least 12 hours.. (not to mention the 12 hours before I noticed it.) Also.. it really didn't even rain that much though. In Ohio we just had on and off drizzles. I did not initially say a low pressure system caused it but now we have a theory thanks to Solace.

Again if you read this whole thing you would see that I have come to understand that there are other parts of the military involved. But in reality it comes down to THE DECIDER

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Very, Very Interesting. I am going to look more into this!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

So why would HAARP be responsible for this one 'quake and not the hundreds of other ones that occur around the world every day - and have been since the dawn of time?

Good point..
Well, what are the chances.. that HAARP was charging up in the middle of the night and released all the energy they had been storing for multiple hours in the direction of the quake, one hour before the quake, and followed that release of energy with a blast of a plasma beam a half our before the quake. Then turned it off immediately after the quake.. and not have anything to do with the earthquake??
Anyone good at math???

Honestly, I wish it wasn't like this.. I'm 22.. I should be out at the bars hitting on girls but instead I'm sitting on my lap top trying to dig up evidence to bring an end to this madness.

Also.. I know most of you on here probably know what a conspiracy really is but for those out there that don't....

"Conspiracy (crime), agreement between persons to break the law in the future, in some cases having committed an act to further that agreement"

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by danman23

Have you seen a Spiral system that stretched from up into Canada and down to Mexico that stayed stationary for at least 12 hours.. (not to mention the 12 hours before I noticed it.)

Yes. It happens all the time. It's a bog standard depression. It's about as common as a frost in Siberia in January .... Here in the UK we get dozens of such systems cross us every year - none coincide with earthquakes, even those with central pressure down to 956mb

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by danman23

Good point..
Well, what are the chances.. that HAARP was charging up in the middle of the night and released all the energy they had been storing for multiple hours in the direction of the quake, one hour before the quake, and followed that release of energy with a blast of a plasma beam a half our before the quake. Then turned it off immediately after the quake.. and not have anything to do with the earthquake??
Anyone good at math???

Given the number of earthquakes that occur somewhere on Earth every day, what are the odds of HAARP activity not coinciding with an earthquake?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Its been over 20 years since there has been an earthquake in Illinois and almost 100 in Indiana.. (the quake happened on the Illinois/Indiana border)

" 1974 Apr 3 23:05 4.3M Intensity VI
Southeast Illinois ( 38.549N 88.072W )
Minor damage, generally in the form of cracked and broken chimneys, occurred in Wabash County. At West Salem, a few chimneys and tombstones were shaken down and other chimneys were damaged. Slight damage occurred at many towns in Indiana and Illinois. Also felt in Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

1984 Jun 29 07:58 4.1M Intensity VI
Southern Illinois ( 37.7N 88.470W )
At Harrisburg, in Saline County, one house sustained structural damage. Also felt in western Kentucky and southeast Missouri."

" 1921 Mar 14 12:15 4.4M Intensity VI
Near Terre Haute, Indiana ( 39.5N 87.5W )
This earthquake broke windows in many buildings and sent residents rushing into the streets at Terre Haute. Small articles were overturned at Paris, Ill., about 35 km northwest of Terre Haute.

1925 Apr 27 04:05 4.8M Intensity VI
Wabash River valley, near Princeton, Indiana ( 38.2N 87.8W )
Chimneys were downed at Princeton and at Carmi, Ill., 100 km southwest; chimneys were broken at Louisville, Ky. Crowds fled from the theaters at Evansville, Ind. The felt area includes parts of Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, and Ohio. "

The one last week was a 5.2 felt all the way from the U.P of Michigan to Florida.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Given the number of earthquakes that occur somewhere on Earth every day, what are the odds of HAARP activity not coinciding with an earthquake?

Slim. Further why doesn't something catastrophic happen EVERY time they "power up" HAARP?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join