It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic Truth Behind Aliens/UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Everyone also be sure to check out my other thread on The Moon Landing Hoax. Another of NASA's Masonic ploys. Not only are there no physical aliens, we've never been to the Moon:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Several years ago, I would of also thought you were a nutcase......Not now. I've learned about the Nephilim, the van allen belt, and you can put together the rest.

www.fdrs.org...

reply to post by freight tomsen

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Freight Tomsen, I must also impart a bit of a surprise that I encountered along the way. About Karl Marx.......follow me here.

1 May 1776 - Illuminati, allegedly - (Adam Weishaupt-Founder, Jesuit Priest and Freemason) Illuminati name translated to "bearers of the light" - Lumen derived from Lucifer, ancient "angel of light". Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit-trained professor of canon law, teaching in Engelstock University, when he defected from Christianity to embrace the luciferian conspiracy.

Weishaupt completed his task May 1, 1776. Now you know why May 1 is the great day with all communist nations to this very day (May 1 is also "Law Day" as declared by the American Bar Association). That was the day, May 1, 1776, that Weishaupt completed his plan and officially organized the Illuminati to put the plan into execution. That plan required the destruction of all existing governments and religions. That objective was to be reached by dividing the masses of people, whom he Weishaupt, termed: "goyism" or human cattle into opposing camps in ever increasing numbers on political, social, economic, and other issues - the very conditions we have in our country today.

The opposing sides were then to be armed and incidents provided which would cause them to fight and weaken themselves and gradually destroy national governments and religious institutions. This being a prime feature of the Illuminati plans. When and if their blueprint for world control, the Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion, is discovered and exposed, they would wipe all the Jews off the face of the earth in order to divert suspicions from themselves.

1830 - Weishaupt died, but prior to his death, he prepared a revised version of the age-old conspiracy, the Illuminati, which under various aliases was to organize, finance, direct, and control all international organizations and groups by working their agents into executive positions at the top.

1841 - Clinton Roosevelt [ancestoral cousin to FDR and Teddy] published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonry in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonry to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose. Karl Marx copied this document to take credit for the Communist Manifesto. As a result the communist movement with the Bosheviks in the early 1900’s was financed by Wall Street, specifically the same family line that designed the communist movement here in the United States, While Karl Ritter was writing the Anti-thesis in Germany called Nazism and facism.

In addition, while Karl Marx was writing the "Communist Manifesto" under the director of one group of Illuminists, Professor Karl Ritter of Frankfurt University was writing the antithesis under the direction of another group.
The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so-called ideologies to enable them to divide larger and larger members of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other. And particularly, to destroy all political and religious institutions.

The work Ritter started was continued after his death and completed by the German so-called philosopher Freidrich Wilhelm Nietzache who founded Nietzscheanism. This Nietzecheanism was later developed into Fascism and then into Nazism and was used to foment World War I and II.
NOTE: In the United States we had Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Jack Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Dean Rusk, Robert McNamara, William Fulbright, George Bush etc., as prime examples. In addition, while Karl Marx was writing the "Communist Manifesto" under the director of one group of Illuminists, Professor Karl Ritter of Frankfurt University was writing the antithesis under the direction of another group.

The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so-called ideologies to enable them to divide larger and larger members of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other. And particularly, to destroy all political and religious institutions.

NOTE: Wall Street funded both the Bolshevik revolution and in 1928, Hitler and the Nazi party right up to and past 1945. [Prescott Bush, DuPonts, Rockefeller's, Henry Ford and more]

1850 (Early 1850’s) - The Illuminati held a secret meeting in New York which was addressed by a British Illuminist named Wright. Those in attendance were told that the Illuminati was organizing to unite the Nihilist and Atheist groups with all other subversive groups into an international group to be known as Communists. That was when the word: "communist" first came into being and it was intended to be the supreme weapon and scare word to terrify the whole world and drive the terrorized peoples into the Illuminati one-world scheme.

This scheme: "communism," was to be used to enable the Illuminati to foment future wars and revolutions. Clinton Roosevelt, a direct ancestor of Franklin Roosevelt; Horace Greeley; and Charles Dana; foremost newspaper publishers of that time were appointed to head a committee to raise funds for the new venture. Of course, most of the funds were provided by the Rothschilds and this fund was used to finance Karl Marx and Engels when they wrote "Das Kaptial" and the "Communist Manifesto" in Soho, England. And this clearly reveals that communism is not a so-called ideology, but a secret weapon; a bogy man word to serve the purpose of the Illuminati.

1861 - America's civil war, orchestrated by European bankers, English cotton manufacturers and the US southern cotton aristocracy. President Lincoln turns to Russia for help ; Czar Nicholas gives unequivocal help. Russian fleet arrives and hesitates England and France long enough for the North to eventually win.

Now for the grand finale that I discovered....

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Part II

1861 - America's civil war, orchestrated by European bankers, English cotton manufacturers and the US southern cotton aristocracy. President Lincoln turns to Russia for help ; Czar Nicholas gives unequivocal help. Russian fleet arrives and hesitates England and France long enough for the North to eventually win.

The real foundations of the plot of the takeover of the United States were laid during the period of our Civil War. Not that Weishaupt and the earlier masterminds had ever overlooked the new world, as I have previously indicated; Weishaupt had his agents planted over here as far back as the Revolutionary War, but George Washington was more than a match for them.
It was during the Civil War that the conspirators launched their first concrete efforts. We know that Judah Benjamin, chief advisor of Jefferson Davis, was a Rothschild agent. We also know that there were Rothschild agents planted in Abraham Lincoln's cabinet who tried to sell him into a financial dealing with the House of Rothschild.

But old Abe saw through the scheme and bluntly rejected it thereby incurring the undying enmity of the Rothschilds; exactly as the Russian Czar did when he torpedoed their first League of Nations at the Congress in Vienna. Investigation of the assassination of Lincoln revealed that the assassin John Wilkes Booth was a member of a secret conspiratorial group . Because there were a number of highly important government officials involved; the name of the group was never revealed and it became a mystery; exactly as the assassination of Jack Kennedy is still a mystery. But I am sure it will not remain a mystery for long.

Anyway; the ending of the Civil War destroyed temporarily all chances of the House of Rothschild’s to get a clutch on our money system; such as they had acquired in Britain and other nations in Europe. I say temporarily because the Rothschild’s and the masterminds of the conspiracy never quit so they had to start from scratch; but they lost no time in getting started.

Five days later, on April 14, 1865, President Lincoln was assassinated at Ford's Theater by John Wilkes Booth. Many researchers believe that the tragedy was the result of Lincoln's refusal to borrow money at high interest rates from the international bankers, electing instead to issue United States notes to finance the war.

President Lincoln refuses to pay exorbitant interest on money provided by Rothschilds (who financed both sides of the civil war.) Some time later was killed by assassin.

1865 - Shortly after the Civil War; a young immigrant, who called himself Jacob H. Schiff, arrived in New York. Jacob was a young man with a mission for the House of Rothschild. Jacob was the son of a Rabbi who was born in one of the Rothschild's houses in Frankfurt, Germany.

1897 - The founder of Zionism explained it a long time ago. Theodor Herzl, who started the Zionist movement in 1897, wrote in his diary:

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews... become worse... this will assist in realization of our plans... I have an excellent idea... I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth... The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends”.

1909 – Meeting of The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, quoted from the minutes of the meeting. “The trustees of the Foundation brought up a single question. If it is desirable to alter the life of a single people, is there any means more efficient than war…. They discussed this question…… for a year and came up with an answer: There are no known means more efficient than war, assuming the objective is altering the life of an entire people. That leads them to a question: How do we involve the United States in a war?

[Written by former U.S. Congressman Norman Dodd, testified that he was invited to study the minutes of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace: Report from Iron Mountain, New York, Dell Pub., 1967].

1913 - Federal Reserve Act put into law by Rockefellers on Dec 24 1913. The Act was passed by congress to set up a privately owned "central bank". Paul Walburg is the first chairman. The Federal Reserve (neither federal nor a reserve) is created. It was planned at a secret meeting in 1910 on Jekyll Island, Georgia by a group of bankers and politicians, including Col. House. This transferred the power to create money from the American government to a private group of bankers. It is probably the largest generator of debt in the world.

[June 1932 - Burned out veteran’s homes in Shanty Town, to prepare them to run a coup, Then entice US. General to march on Washington, the U.S. Capital to take over using the 500,000 disgruntled Vets.]

July 1932 to November 1933 – Good timing for an actual planned Coup of the American Government by American big business by attempting to recruit a Major General Butler in the U.S.M.C. as the commander. This true to life plan involved a very colorful character named Major General Smedley Butler of the USMC. He was approached by certain wealthy capitalist from the United States to lead a revolution to overthrow the government and establish an American Fascist dictatorship. He was even tempted by this offer of $60,000. Three men, representing a body of planners, proposed to General Butler a plan to seize the White House with a private Army of 500,000 very disgruntled veterans, hold FDR prisoner, and get rid of him if he refused to serve as their puppet in a dictatorship they were going to control. Do a search on Butler and discover what he said about war and what he knew already. He asserted that the military really served the role as a collection agency for big bankers. The Senate munitions investigating committee confirmed this assertion in 1934. Major General Butler had won two Congressional Medals of Honor, and had been involved in many campaigns. This committee confirmed that; remember this word; “Standard Oil”, along with United Fruit, the sugar trust, the big banks, had been behind most of the operations he had lead. Do another search to find the McCormack-Dickstein Committee that investigated Butler’s charges. They confirmed his allegations. There are other folks that believe that Butler was maybe being set up, and that this incident was actually going to be the means that these big businessmen and FDR was going to use.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Finally, Part III

Butler would lead this private Army to DC, this action would have resulted in FDR declaring a national emergency and imposing martial law and being supported by the American people. It was planned and would have succeeded, however, Butler, being a Marine in true form, revealed the plot and FDR had to be happy just being a President. The investigation went lame and just disappeared from sight. Among the powers that be, it was decided that the main way to recover and still achieve this goal was to involve the U.S. in a war. Note that in 1927 was the start of Standard Oil supporting Germany by refining the oil necessary to begin WWII.

NOTE: Replay or chance repeat of history in the St Petersburg massacre in 1905 or even better the 12 September 1917 when Civil War Breaks Out in Russia as Kornilov’s Army Marches on Petrograd to assume Power.

NOTE: Speculation from historians is that FDR knew ahead of time, would have committed active duty troops to stop the treason, and have a mass slaughter, St. Petersburg worked once, why not again. He would have then declared Martial law and a dictatorship. Plan fails, and is swept under the carpet. FDR settles for a war with Japan and entering the World war by setting up Pearl Harbor.

9 March 1933 – U.S. War Powers Act was a freedom destroying emergency legislation. War and conflict is an efficient means of controlling large groups of people. Brings more people under control (paying taxes), and allows for restrictive legislation, thus stealing freedom little by little as the War Powers Act was an example.

Also on March 9, 1933, Congress passed the Emergency Banking Act. This allowed Federal Reserve Bank notes to be issued, eventually replacing silver certificates and required all local banks to be licensed.

On April 19, 1933, the gold standard was dropped. Gold coins were withdrawn from circulation - a polite way of saying confiscated from the public. Dollars could no longer be redeemed for gold.

Roosevelt issued a series of Executive Orders in this time frame (E.O. 6073, 6102, 6111, 6260), the effect of which was to declare the United States Government bankrupt. Our government in effect became a bankrupt corporation controlled by its creditor, the Federal Reserve System and subject to the Law Merchant (later the Uniform Commercial Code), rather than by the Constitution.

On July 12, 1933, the Internal Revenue Tax and Audit Service was formed as a Delaware corporation for the purpose of collecting taxes for the Fed. The corporation was dissolved in 1936 so that it could not be audited. It exists today as the Internal Revenue Service, part of the Treasury Department, still collecting income taxes for the Fed.

21 November 1933 – A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, "The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank." Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law.

Same letter by FDR 1933 - A letter written by FDR to Colonel House; "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."

NOW....the grand finale and referenced smasher...........

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,; “I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.” From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee; The Ways and Means Committee; The Special War Finance Committee; and this copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

In 1841 Clinton Roosevelt published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonary in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonsary to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose.

The fact that FDR’s New Deal, his NRA, and other political policies and economic devices fitted perfectly into the “Long Range Plans”, of the Illuminati proved the continuity of the conspiracy from 1841 to 1945. It has been explained that Roosevelt made known his secret plans to establish a dictatorship in American in March 1939 when he gave a secret audience to some of his governments special committee. It has also been mentioned that Roosevelt was kept a virtual prisoner from after Yalta until his death presumably to prevent him telling the truth in the event his conscience troubled him when he realized that he was about to meet his maker.

reply to post by tgambill

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I almost forgot........the Uncle of FDR....the MO of the Illuminati is to keep it in the family as you already know.

"Not only is this tax fraud, because the foundations are granted tax exemption solely to do charitable work, but it is criminal syndicalism, conspiracy to commit offenses against the United States of America, Constitutional Law 213, Corpus Juris Secundum 16. For the first time, the close interlocking of the foundation "syndicate" has been revealed by the names of its principle incorporators---Daniel Coit Gilman, who incorporated the Peabody Fund and the John Slater Fund, and became an incorporator of the General Education Board (now the Rockefeller Foundation); Gilman, who also incorporated the Russell Trust in 1856, later became an incorporator of the Carnegie Institution with Andrew Dickson White (Russell Trust) and Frederic A. Delano. Delano also was an original incorporator of the Brookings Institution and the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Daniel Coit Gilman incorporated the Russell Sage Foundation with Cleveland H. Dodge of the National City Bank. These foundations incorporators have been closely linked with the Federal Reserve System, the War Industries Board of World War I, the OSS of World War II and the CIA. They have also been closely linked with the American International Corporation, which was formed to instigate the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia. Delano, an uncle of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, was on the original Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System in 1914. His brother-in-law founded the influential Washington law firm of Covington and Burling. The Delanos and other ruling families of the World Order trace their lineage directly back to William of Orange and the regime which granted the charter of the Bank of England."

www.barefootsworld.net...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
All very true, all very good info. My research concurs and I've expounded upon the Masons, Illuminati, NWO, Aliens and all these subjects much more in my book, The Atlantean Conspiracy. If you folks haven't downloaded it yet, please get this book and skim through!

www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by freight tomsen

Exactly. Thank you so much for your very well informed posts. As for the "lady" who claims her husband is a 33rd degree Mason, "she" is one of the many cointel/masonic agents monitoring ATS. (Check my post history to see where I've exposed them signing on with multiple screen names, detracting from threads and agreeing with themselves)

I have debated since last night as to whether or not to even respond to this post. I realize that any attempt on my part to dispute these statements will only serve to make me look guilty in some individual's eyes. But what the heck. People will believe only what they want to believe anyway.

I do not appreciate being accused of basically being a "spy". I have never, nor will I ever, claim to be anything other than what I am. I was taught by my "evil" Masonic father to have integrity, honesty, and to treat everyone fairly. I was taught to never blindly accept things without studying and learning for myself. My "evil" Masonic husband teaches our son the same principles. He says a man's word is his greatest asset and one that should be guarded with honor.

I have never, nor would I ever, log in under multiple user names to basically argue with myself and stir the pot. For the love of God! I really do have a life, and have much better things to do with my time. I'm sure that freight tomsen's post history of exposing such things is well-researched. Before such an accusation is made, however, would it not be prudent to have some proof to back it up? If not, it is merely slander and an effort to discredit anything that person says from there on out.

I find this highly insulting, and also very sad.

Yes, sad. I was under the mistaken impression that these forums were a place to share ideas and theories, to examine these issues from all sides so that our beliefs and opinions are informed ones. If you notice on my last post, I thanked everyone for their time and said that I hoped we could learn from each other.

Yes, I have strong opinions on a great many things, but I have NEVER, nor would I ever, attack anyone or totally disavow their beliefs. Again, I was under the false assumption that, by trying to present both sides of the coin on these things, it would allow individuals to make up their own minds based on their own research and the facts presented.

I will not make the same mistake twice. Minds that are closed will never be willing to hear what the "other side" has to say without accusing them of having some sort of agenda. My eyes have truly been opened as to the sad state of things and the closed-mindedness that I cannot fight against. I haven't the time or the energy.

Since honest, open discussion and open minded study is not what is desired here, I shall not waste my time or yours any further.

Good luck in your pursuits, and may you find the truth you seek.

The Lady of Shadows

[edit on 4/25/2008 by Lady of Shadows]

[edit on 4/25/2008 by Lady of Shadows]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of Shadows

My husband is a 33rd degree Mason, a member of the Scottish Rite, an area representative for Southern Indiana lodges, and is good friends with the Grand Master of the Great Lodge of Indiana (that is over all the local lodges).

So your husband shares the same degree as such wonderful people as Mao-Tse Tung, John Wilkes Booth, Saddam Hussein, Vladimir Lenin, Henry Kissenger, Joseph Stalin, Leon Trotsky, Napoleon Boneparte, Ariel Sharon, and Fidel Castro? These along with many US Presidents have been 33rd degree Masons... this is a very high degree and if your husband really is 33rd degree, then he is well aware of the New World Order, welcomes it, and has a position waiting for him in it. You either know this and are lying, you don't know this and he keeps you ignorant, or as I suspected from the beginning, you yourself are just a typical low-level mason working cointel disinfo pretending to be a 33rd degree mason's wife.

I don't know which of those three options it is, but I do know that if you're really married to a 33rd degree Mason, he knows ALL about the NWO and the things in my book.

www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I am stunned beyond belief. I am not ignorant, I am not a liar, and I am not some sort of spy. I cannot believe after all I just wrote you still think that!

Why you feel the need to attack me personally when I only wanted to have an open discussion is beyond me. I have said nothing that wasn't true and would never misrepresent myself.

No matter. You will believe what you want to believe regardless of anything I say. I suppose I am just naive in believing that open dialogue is possible without anyone being judgemental.

Personal attacks and accusations have no place here. You'll notice I have never done that, nor would I.

You, sir, have a good day and I wish you peace.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I can say from extensive research that NO Church that has seriously investigated the religious teachings and implications of Freemasonary has ever yet failed to condemn it. Did you know that there is a sign in FM, called the Grand or Royal sign. It is known also as the sign of joy and Exultation. It is given by raising both arms above the head, with the palms facing each other.....

Fascinating. The Southern Baptist Convention made no condemnation of Freemasonry and left the decision of involvement to the conscience of its members. This is one instance. Your "extensive research" is woefully lacking. Perhaps it extends only to the end of your nose.

With all of these extensive research that you claim to have conducted, one would think that one could spell the name of the organization that one wishes to libel.

If you think the 33rds are in control, you've really not done your homework. All of them are being controlled by a shadow group known as K.O.T.N.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hope I’m not going to bastardized your well written elaborate thread but if I get you right OP , it all get back to the NOW order thing again, whether by power hungry reptilians or satanic masons. Yet something just doesn’t add up to all this. Is the new world order really new or is it an old evil we know too well? It seems(to me at least) that our world has always been constructed as some kind of hierarchy of power anyway, so what is really new about some greedy specimens among us who have the visceral desire and the means to control the rest?
What will be new is the day when all human will be equal and have the same opportunities. Maybe the Illuminati already know the world will eventually come together on some common rights, except that they are working their way to make it counterproductive for us by making us fear that ET false flag attack. Hey just my two litlle cents here.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
They even bring in the young ones into this via an organization for children incorporating the "Rainbow" a deceptively occult symbol. The rainbow appears to be a colored arc of light refracted through rain drops to both the Christians and New Agers.

The rainbow in the Bible is symbolic of God's everlasting covenant that he would never again destroy the Earth by water. the New Age movement uses the rainbow to demonstrate the building of the Rainbow Bridge ( antahkarana) between man and luciferor oversoul. They put the rainbow decals on auto's, and book stores as a signal.

]reply to post by freight tomsen

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The actual conspiracy is very confusing and mindboggling.......they have used and subverted the Masons, Vatican and put blame on the Jews by calling themselves Zionist. Adam Weishaupt to mazzini to Albert Pike kept it going............

1897 - The founder of Zionism explained it a long time ago. Theodor Herzl, who started the Zionist movement in 1897, wrote in his diary:

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews... become worse... this will assist in realization of our plans... I have an excellent idea... I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth... The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends”.

The Ashkenazi-Nazis are creating the impression that the world is full of anti-Semites. This brings pity to the Jews, frightens some of the honest Jews into either fleeing to Israel or working with the Zionists, and it justifies "hate crime" legislation to protect the poor, innocent Jews.
The Zionists also create hundreds of organizations to defend us from the Nazis, thereby allowing Zionists to provide the solution to the problem that they created!

1928 - What benefits did I.G. Farben have to give the Nazi Party? Just to name a few, besides a laundry list of other war supplies, Zyklon B, the gas used by Auschwitz, Bitterfeld, Agfa, lduwigshafen, Buchenwald, Hoechst and a few others. These boys also produced Chlorine gas used during WWI. Remember Henry Ford. I found out that he merged his German assets with those of Farben. Quote: “Without the capital supplied by Wall Street, there would have been no I.G. Farben in the first place, and almost certainly no Adolf Hitler and WWII.” (Historian Anthony Sutton; “Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler”, 76 Press, Seal Beach, Ca. 1976; page 33).

NOTE: So, in short, the major source of Hitler’s financial power came from the chemical Cartel called I.G. Farben. The most interesting part of this little bit of trivia is that I.G. Farben had a little known source of its financial power: our very own, Wall Street.

1933 – 1938 : As outlined in an excellent article by Peter Goodgame, The Globalists and the Islamists, the Globalists have had a hand in shaping and financing all the terrorist organizations of the twentieth century, including the Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt, Hamas of Palestine and the Afghan Mujahideen. But the history of their duplicity dates farther back still, to the 18th Century, when British Freemasons created the Wahhabi sect of Saudi Arabia itself, to further their imperialistic objectives.
That a British spy by the name of Hempher was responsible for shaping of the extreme tenets of Wahhabism was mentioned in a Turkish work, Mir'at al-Haramain, by Ayyub Sabri Pasha between 1933-1938. British policy in its colonies often involved the creation of deviant sects, in order to Divide and Conquer, as was the case with the Ahmadiyya sect of Islam in India in the nineteenth century.

The details of this conspiracy are outlined in a little known document by the name of The Memoirs of Mr. Hempher published in series (episodes) in the German paper Spiegel, and later in a prominent French paper. A Lebanese doctor translated the document to the Arabic language and from there on it was translated to English and other languages.

The document is a first-hand account by Hempher of his mission for his government, which sent him to the Middle East to discover ways to undermine the Ottoman Empire. Among the vices the British were to promote were racism and nationalism, alcohol, gambling, fornication and tempting Muslim women to uncover themselves.

reply to post by Publicus

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Check out these quotes from Dr. Rick Strassman's "'___' - The Spirit Molecule." Half of his subjects who took high doses of '___' saw aliens/reptilians, learned information from these spirit beings, and had encounters very similar to reported abduction experiences.

"Coming out of his second dose he looked stunned, and he grasped for
words that seemed inadequate. 'It was wild. There were no colors. There was the usual sound: pleasant, a roar, a sort of an internal hum. Then there were three beings, three physical forms. There were rays coming out of their bodies and then back to their bodies. They were reptilian and humanoid, trying to make me understand, not with words, but with gestures. They wanted me to look into their bodies. I saw inside them and understood reproduction, what it's like before birth, the passage into the body. Once I established what they were communicating, they didn't just fade away. They stayed therefor quite a while. Their presence was very solid.'"

"They were trying to show me as much as possible. They were communicating in words. They were like clowns or jokers or jesters or imps. There were just so many of them doing their funny little thing. I settled into it. I was incredibly still and I felt like I was in an incredibly peaceful place. Then there was a message telling me that I had been given a gift, that this space was mine and I could go there anytime. I should feel blessed to have form, to live. It went on forever. There were blue hands, fluttering things, then thousands of things flew out of these blue hands. I thought "What a show!" It was really healing. It was part of me, not separate. It was a reassurance that this wouldn't go away, that it was mine, that a connection had been made. The whole thing was really crucial to my spiritual development. It's what I tried to do with '___', a sort of self-initiation. With '___', it worked in some ways and didn't in others."

"During the first few minutes of his non-blind high dose of '___', Jeremiah burst out in several exclamations: "Whoa!" "Wow!" "Incredible!" He began beaming, a huge smile across his face. He seemed to be having a great time. It was a nursery. A high-tech nursery with a single Gumby, three feet tall, attending me.31 felt like an infant. Not a human infant, but an infant relative to the intelligences represented by the Gumby. It was aware of me, but not particularly concerned. Sort of a detached concern, like a parent would feel looking into a playpen at his one-year-old lying there. As I went into it, I heard a sound: hmmm. Then I heard two to three male voices talking. I heard one of them say, "He's arrived."
I felt evolution occurring. These intelligences are looking over us. There
is hope beyond the mess we are making for ourselves. I couldn't change the experience at all. I couldn't have anticipated it or even imagined it. It was a total surprise! I tried to open to love but that was silly. All I could do was observe it."

"They had a space ready for me. They weren't as surprised as I was. It was incredibly un-psychedelic. I was able to pay attention to detail. There was one main creature, and he seemed to be behind it all, overseeing everything. The others were orderlies, or dis-orderlies. They activated a sexual circuit, and I was flushed with an amazing orgasmic energy. A goofy chart popped up like an X-ray in a cartoon, and a yellow illumination indicated that the corresponding system, or series of systems, were fine. They were checking my instruments, testing things. When I was coming out, I couldn't help but think "aliens." I am so disappointed I didn't talk to them. I was confused and in awe. I knew that they were preparing me for something. Somehow we had a mission. They had things to show me. But they were waiting for me to acquaint myself with the environment and movement and language of this space."

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You got to be kidding me right? Rainbow Girls has to do with womanhood and sisterhood. Rainbow Girls is one of the best organizations that a young girl can join. It teaches leadership. The masons didn’t bring rainbow girls into anything? The rainbow girls are a separate entity. They get sponsored by a lodge but that’s it. Also a woman cannot be a mason; I don’t know how a rainbow girl could become a mason and join our "evil" organization if it’s not allowed? They do their own thing and do not mingle in the affairs or anything of that fact in the Masonic lodge.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Another interesting tidbit Strassman discovered:

"looking over some of the old '___' and schizophrenia research, it
appeared that the Scottish Rite Foundation, a branch of the Freemasons,
had funded some of it through their Schizophrenia Research program. I
asked this program to send an application for funding. My '___' proposal
already discussed the importance of understanding '___''s effects in its
possible role as an endogenous schizotoxin. Therefore, it took little work
to modify the grant to emphasize these issues more clearly." -Dr. Rick Strassman, "'___' - The Spirit Molecule"

[edit on 27-4-2008 by freight tomsen]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The conspiracy is real. Look into the blood oaths that the masons take, these are not the oaths that a Christian would take. The support, brotherhood, etc...is what attracts many as are a few other reasons. The Luciferian agenda is not discovered untll later in the degree process. There is a set agenda, and a set program that is setting up a one world government, religion, and economic system. It is well underway........

reply to post by Lady of Shadows

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Bushido w. I know how this sounds and its not easy for me to think this way because of prior conditioning that we all have been through. I discovered after living in Kosovo for five years that my opinion could no longer be trusted concerning the political and historical truth of our country. The media is completely controlled as many Americans think otherwise. It started actually in 1905, and officially in 1915 by J.P. Morgan., moving to Rockefeller involvement. The CFR is the central organization or our real government. This is an irrefutable fact not even subject to debate. So, once I say how we were allowing Muslim terrorist to murder Orthodox Christians and cleanse them from their Enclaves, while at the same time report something else on the News media, this woke me up to the truth. I started digging. I lived in Saudi Arabia, anti-terrorism and security for four years, Kosovo, security manager for five and the Congo for a one year gig with the state dept.....I was made aware of the truth. So, what does this have to do with our subject? The Illuminati is real, and is no longer hidden. Their objectives are open source and available for those that seek the truth. However, we are taught not to trust the conspiracy theory, which in reality is the only truth. It however takes different twists and turns that the CFR has under control in order to discredit the truth by bringing it out in the open.

Nevertheless that is another thread altogether. Rainbow girls..........? Well here is the link. The NEW AGE MOVEMENT, as supported by Robert Shueller, Joel Osteen, Billy Graham, Oprah's new age religion, Benny Hinn, Bishop Pearson, Bishop Braizer, the list is growing is luciferian in nature. It is a false Christianity and leads the person from the true Messiah, Jesus Christ. The NEW AGE MOVEMENT started in the 1960's, and became visible during 1975. The One world government has been planned for generations coming to the USA in 1760, and plans finally finished by Adam Weishaupt on 1 May 1776. They inflitrated the Masons at the 33degree level, Jews, at the Zionist level.....[Jesus called them the "Synagogue of Satan"....and finally at the Vatican in preparation to destroy the Catholic church structure when the time has arrived. It appears to be a Mason, Jewish and/or Vatican conspiracy however they are using these groups as cover. They are Luciferians that are also using Atheist and Satanist to further their cause as there is a slight difference between Satanist and Luciferians.

The whole idea is to take the focus off of the one true messiah, Jesus Christ and put it on any religion as long as its a religion. The goal of the One World Government is to eliminate christianity altogether and then at the last group left, eliminate the Atheist and force them to worship Lucifer as the final straw.

The rainbow girls is a good organization, teaching good things etc....but here is the catch.......

"The lecture of the Sister of Religion uses examples based on Christianity. This is because the founder of the International Order of Rainbow for Girls was a Christian minister. However, we should not interpret this lecture as telling us that Christianity is the only way. The principle message is that some sort of organized religion should be a part of all of our lives. The lecture uses examples from Chrisitianity to teach the general truths applicable to all organized religions. An example of such a universal truth is: "Do unto others as you would have them unto you."

This lecture emphasizes the importance of a Religion based on love and forgiveness. It does not require any conversion to the Christian religion."

While the teachings and ceremonies of the International Order of Rainbow for Girls use Christian scripture, and often quote Jesus' words from the New Testament, Rainbow is open to young women of all faiths. Membership requires only the belief in a Supreme Being, and prospective members can be assured that there is no pressure to become Christian during the Initiation ceremony, or as an active member. The Christian lessons are simply used to show basic values that are integral to many religions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christianity is the belief that Jesus is the only way per the Bible that they say they are reading. It is deceptive and very clever what they are doing. The Bible is filled with the fact that Jesus Christ is the only way for redemption. So, what verses are they reading that says otherwise?? This is the tricky part when the Anti-Christ comes into being, all will be ready to receive this false messiah..........they claim Christianity but they aren't teaching it....so there is a problem from the start.

reply to post by bushidomason

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
The conspiracy is real. Look into the blood oaths that the masons take, these are not the oaths that a Christian would take. The support, brotherhood, etc...is what attracts many as are a few other reasons. The Luciferian agenda is not discovered untll later in the degree process. There is a set agenda, and a set program that is setting up a one world government, religion, and economic system. It is well underway........

reply to post by Lady of Shadows

Which degree is that? Where is your proof? I have been through all the degree's up to 32, and have never herd the word "devil" "Lucifer" or anything of that nature once. Where are you getting this information from? I don’t understand where people are getting these devil or Lucifer idea's from. One world government or economic system? I have yet to hear any of this stuff been spoken at all...ever

Also the blood oaths that we take of course aren't what a Christian would take but of any religious background, that’s why masonry is open to MANY beliefs. If you don’t want to join then don’t? No one is making you. That’s the beauty of it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join