It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic Truth Behind Aliens/UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
interesting post. stared and flagged. You bring up some good connections. I always thought that the only way to really take control of the world by one group would be if an alien invasion,real or faked, took place. Alot of people want genuine undeniable public contact; but I think we tend to greatly underestimate the effect that that would have.

the only point i would bring up is that the ufo phenomenon is not a new event, it has been going on for thousands and thousands of years if not even longer, before the existence of masons (as far as i know). Im starting to believe the whole ufo thing goes alot deeper then we can truly understand,

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Seems you did hard work with this but one day you will see (and probably in your lifetime) that ufo's and aliens are a real reality.

Patience

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
[edit on 22-4-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The actual truth of the matter in short, you can find the Demons and the supernatural entities mentioned in Genesis 6 of the Bible. The New World Order won't be defeated by man. It was brought into this country (USA) in May 1776. The family tradition passed this agenda down the line to now in the form of 13 Illuminati families. It just so happens that they worship Lucifer.

The actual truth of the matter that I speak of is giving ones life to Jesus Christ, as he will be returning to fix this.......simply said....its that simple. In the meantime the Revelation, Thess. all have predicted what is going on right now, like a daily newspaper.

reply to post by freight tomsen

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Great thread. I fully agree that 'aliens' aren't physical beings as we'd expect them to be. There may be physical beings out there, but the ones we have encountered here on Earth are other-dimensional, entities from the spirit world. I've read both The Cosmic Serpent and Supernatural and both present excellent insight into Shamanism and Otherworldly beings.

On a different note, I didn't realise that Ridley Scott is a Freemason, or is reported to be one.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
sodom

nice theory freight tomsen, but far from reality....

if this theory is true then we would be in the NWO allready...

sodom

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Meet the Aliens......Genesis 6 and the Nephilim. You are right on target. They are extra-dimensional

reply to post by Cythraul

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ah yes, it's those darn Masons again! *sigh*

Interesting that my grandfather, my father, my husband, his father and grandfather.....all were or are Masons (my husband being an area representative over a portion of our state's lodges) and NONE of them believe in UFOs, aliens, conspiracy theories, new world orders or the like. None of them have any power, political or otherwise. None of them have any unusual influence or money. None of them are Satanists or atheists. One of them is a Christian minister, and my father was a devoted Deacon in a Baptist church. Good men of character, all of them. None of them had any hidden agendas of taking over the world. None of them are or were reptilians or any such thing. They were just men who wanted to associate with other men of integrity and honor, and to bring their sons up to be the same.

Quite frankly, my husband gets irritated at his own lodge because most of the men there dont' really want to do anything but have a monthly meeting and the occasional fish fry or something. We live in a small community and these are simple, rural folks. If you suggested anything about UFOs or aliens to them, they'd probably think you were on drugs or something. I doubt any of them would believe that stuff unless an alien walked up and shook their hand.

If some of those behind all the conspiracy stuff are Masons, well I'm sure that's true. I'd also bet that a lot of them are Christians, Jews, Agnostics, Shriners, Skull and Bones (like our President), Catholics, etc.

Rubbish. Stop blaming the Masons for everything. My father would laugh his butt off at all this if he were still alive. My husband finds the whole thing totally ridiculous and funny, yet a bit insulting at the same time. And I won't stand to hear anyone trash my father or my husband for being something ludicrous that they are/were NOT.

Sheesh. Get a life, folks.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Most Masons are good people and are unaware of the organization's goals at the higher level. I'm sure the people in your family fall into this category of Blue Lodge Masonry.

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Parts of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them. Their true implication is reserved for Adepts, the Princes of Masonry.” –Albert Pike (Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council of the 33rd degree and Supreme Pontiff of Universal Freemasonry) “Morals and Dogma”

Freemasonry is a secret fraternal order that has existed for hundreds, arguably thousands, of years and is now operating in most every country in the world. Masonry promotes itself as a philanthropic club for men of morals and they perpetuate this image through members of the first three “Blue degrees.” 97% of all Masons fall into this category and they are often upstanding citizens, pillars of the community who truly are charitable and benevolent. However, the higher degrees, the inner-circle of World Freemasonry, use the society’s global influence to advance their control.

"Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity - an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect. ... It is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns.
The invisible society is a secret and most august fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious Arcanum arcandrum [a sacred secret]. Those brethren who have essayed to write the history of their craft have not included in their disquisitions [a formal discourse or treatise] the story of that truly secret inner society which is to the body Freemasonic what the heart is to the body human. In each generation only a few are accepted into the inner sanctuary of the work ... the great initiate-philosophers of Freemasonry are ... masters of that secret doctrine which forms the invisible foundation of every great theological and rational institution." -33rd Degree Mason Manly P. Hall, “Lectures on Ancient Philosophy”

“The invitation-only thirty-third degree … is the highest publicly known degree. The vast majority of members look upon their affiliation with Freemasonry as little different from joining the Lion's Club, the Optimists, or the chamber of commerce. And from their standpoint, this is true. Even Masonic literature makes clear that only those initiates who progress beyond thirty-third-degree status are educated in the group's true goals and secrets. This hierarchy is readily admitted by Masonic authors. ‘There has always existed an external, elementary, popular doctrine which has served for the instruction of the masses who are insufficiently prepared for deeper teaching,’ wrote Mason Wilmshurst. ‘There has been an interior, advanced doctrine, a more secret knowledge, which has been reserved for riper minds and into which only proficient and properly prepared candidates, who voluntarily sought to participate in it, were initiated.’” -Jim Marrs, “Rule by Secrecy” (247-8)

Also, your assertion that most Masons are like those in your family is wrong. Masons have been top figures in world history.

All the following people are/were also Masons, most of them 33rd degree: Buzz Aldrin, John Glenn, Yasser Arafat, Tony Blair, John Wilkes Booth, James Cameron, Winston Churchill, Walt Disney, Bob Dole, Frederick Engel, Newt Gingrich, Mikhail Gorbachev, Al Gore, Billy Graham, Richard Holbrooke, J. Edgar Hoover, Colonel Mandell House, Saddam Hussein, Burl Ives, Jesse James, Jesse Jackson, Henry Kissinger, Vladimir Lenin, Robert McNamara, Karl Marx, Lord Alfred Milner, Benjamin Netanyahu, Albert Pike, Prince Philip, Colin Powell, Cecil Rhodes, James Rothschild, Charles Taze Russell, Joseph Stalin, Strom Thurmond, Leon Trotsky, Paul Warburg, H.G. Wells and thousands more.

“When we examine the historical record of the world's most despicable mass murderers and revolutionaries, we find that almost all of them were members of Freemasonry and other secret societies of the Illuminati: Robespierre was a Freemason; Weishaupt was a Freemason; Napoleon was a Freemason; Lenin was a Freemason; Stalin was a Freemason; Mussolini was a Freemason; Truman and Roosevelt were Freemasons; Ariel Sharon is a Freemason; Bill Clinton is a Freemason; Fidel Castro is a Freemason.” -Texe Marrs, “Codex Magica” (43-4)

Scores of celebrities were/are Freemasons as well such as Duke Ellington, Count Basie, Nat ‘King’ Cole, Rudyard Kipling, Harry Houdini, Alexander Pope, Goethe, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sir Walter Scott, Jonathan Swift, Voltaire, Mark Twain, Oscar Wilde, W.C. Fields, Clark Gable, Arthur C. Clarke, Frank Holliday, Humphrey Bogart, Peter Sellers, Red Skelton, Bob Hope, Abbott of Abbott and Costello, John Wayne, Richard Pryor, Roy Rogers, Will Rogers, Don Rickles, the Ringling Brothers (all 7 brothers and their father were masons). Paul Giamatti, Michael Richards, Sean Connery, George Clooney, Will Smith, Jay-Z and literally hundreds more household names in the music/movie industries have all been Freemasons.

Cecil B. DeMille, director of the very first Hollywood film and creative genius behind Paramount Pictures, was a Freemason. Jack Warner of Warner Bros. Studios and Darryl Zanuck, co-founder of 20th Century Productions, and Louis B. Mayer, of MGM movie studios are/were all Masons. Rowland Macy of Macys was a Mason. Dave Thomas of Wendy’s and Colonel Sanders of KFC, King Gillette of Gillette Razor Co. and J.C. Penney are/were Masons. Sir Thomas Lipton of Lipton Iced Tea, Frederick Maytag of Maytag Co., Walter Chrystler of Chrystler Corp., and William Dow of Dow Chemical Co. – all Freemasons.

To learn more reference the chapters "The Free Masons" and "The Secret Society Network"

www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am aware of all these men being Masons, and could probably name a few more. I don't see the point there. All it proves is that there are Masons from every walk of life, from every level of society and from every different religion or viewpoint. They are a diverse group. If you notice the list you posted shows many great men who did wonderful things for this country and their fellow man, and it also lists some men who were guilty of unethical and illegal things.

Every tree has some bad apples. That doesn't make the whole tree bad. No more than a few outstanding apples makes all of the rest great, too.

My husband is a 33rd degree Mason, a member of the Scottish Rite, an area representative for Southern Indiana lodges, and is good friends with the Grand Master of the Great Lodge of Indiana (that is over all the local lodges). He is very involved in trying to reform Masonry back to what it used to be (a fraternity of honorable men) from what it has become in most lodges (a glorified Elk's club or the like).

Here are some great excerpts from the book "Freemasons for Dummies" by Chris Hodapp. He also has a website that may answer many questions folks may have about Masonry.

Excerpt from "Freemasons for Dummies"

Freemasonry Myths

The meaning of the Lodge

Laudable Pursuit: Freemasonry in the 21st Century

If you're curious, read through these articles. Maybe they will clarify some of the myths and misconceptions about this Fraternity.

I'm not trying to start trouble or argue with anyone. We are all entitled to our beliefs. I just want to provide some facts and food for thought so that we may all have something to base our opinions on.

Thank you for your time, and I hope we can all learn from each other.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just like other texts can be worked around to say whatever any of us want it to, then so is one's own belief. So what about the fact that our world as in all existence in physicality is really only holographic in nature. And the comment about taking srooms and stuff where on these trips you can see what has been termed as alien. Again, it is all holographic. Take dimensions, it's all holographic and does exist.

So aliens do not exist. Maybe so and maybe not. I feel that whatever true life is, it exists beyond this place in time and space as it does all over space, time, and space. You want to be reptillian, then locate yourself in that space and time that you could be one. Same for Greys (generic term) and any other race of beings or life.

They are all just costomes that concious thought has created to deal with the realities of experiencing life here, there, and everywhere else. So when you go back to the elemental of all that you are and everything else is, then what shape does intellegent energy look like?

As for masons and other secret societies on this world. Believe me, they do not know all that their is. For if they did, then all of them in the know would be masters in their own terms and thus there would be nothing more to learn and so what happens then...absolute real death? How does one kill energy anyways?

If you want to believe that aliens are not real, then by all means do so, cause it will not mean squat to your existance. An alien could walk up to you one day and look just like you and would you know it and would you care as a non-believer...doubtful! And the nice thing is, you have that right of belief.

Belief is what each of us makes of it and nothing more. It is as close to an individual experience that we can come to. And yet, there will be those of like mind and there is nothing wrong with it. But, often I here others say, well then prove it. But even when you produce the proof, there will always be others that have proof or belief that what you have presented is false and wrong. And indeed it might be or might not. It is all in how you interpret the information and what YOU want to believe.

Here is an example, they say that the aliiens know as the grey's are a hive mind group collective. Guess what folks, so are we. We are just more sophisticated about how we go about it. Even in our holographic existance here on this world and beyond, each of us will see the collective reality that we have co-created together slightly different that the next. But it is a collective contribution all the same, cause the similarity that is shared between us that defines what we precieve is a simple group effort.

So to the author, you made some interesting points of the information and yet you need to further define with more proof what you have collected together. I for myself to do buy it all, but I am open enough that if you can prove all that you state are masonic or so on that you declare well then it would be worth a further listen. But I have learned the lesson many times over, you can often make statements of fact that you and some other might believe and for you it is real, but for others the burden of further proof is required to back up your statements.

Thanks for the fun read and looking forward to some type of follow up with more definitive proof to back your statements. Truth be known, truth is harder to come by than one thinks.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The 33degree mason are part of the conspiracy to bring in this world the one world government. The Counsel on Foreign relations is the shadow government and basically tells the President what he will or will not do. Notice how members of the CFR hover over the presidents, the candidates etc....they use the Masons, the Vatican and the Jewish card as cloaks for their very very diabolical scheme. It is luciferian and Albert Pike would give you a clue as to their real agenda. It is secretive and anything made public about them is instant suspect as they will not divulge the true agenda. They are in fact following Adam Weishaupt plan based on the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. The evidence is overwhelming and actually irrefutable. They cloak behind alleged Christianity, however the blood oaths for each degree is far from Christian. The rank structure of the Masons even exceeds the presidency should the President be a Mason. This is what they don't tell you. The different degrees refer to each other as brothers, and they trust each other. There seems to be a revelation of some kind of truth at each level that provides the carrot...few actually reach the 13th degree. The 33rd degree was set aside for the Illuminati, Templars, etc......evil to the core and heading to a luciferian agenda, one world government and by the way, no kidding, the Pope right now is a 33rd degree.......The Masons from the 1700's provided the necessary secrecy so that they could set up the generations leading to the abolition of Organized Religion and replace with with the New Age thinking......all religions are okay....Abolishing national soverenity.....and there are many more to add.. Masonary teaches much of moral righteousness but almost nothing of sin and or repentance. It is a religion of complete uprightness and respectability, of justification by works, but not of holiness or humility. This is the New Age Movement. Check out Oprah....and her new drive for the religion. It is also the same that the Masons are leading their members too. This is no coincidence. Christianity is a faith revealed by God to man, not a system worked our by man of ascent to God. God sent His Son into the world to reconcile mankind to Himself, and to lead them, guided by the Holy Spirit, into ALL truth. And there is salvation in no other name.

The greatest attraction of Freemasonary to most of its "adherents" is not the ritual or religious implications, nor its supposed advantages in business and certain professions, but the warm fellowship of sincere and genuine friendliness and brotherhood at Lodge meetings and as after proceedings.

I can say from extensive research that NO Church that has seriously investigated the religious teachings and implications of Freemasonary has ever yet failed to condemn it. Did you know that there is a sign in FM, called the Grand or Royal sign. It is known also as the sign of joy and Exultation. It is given by raising both arms above the head, with the palms facing each other.....

They take oaths and I'll close with this one....I solemnly sear to observe, without evasion, equivocation or mental reservation of any kind under no less a penalty on the violation of any of them, than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the root, and buried in the sand ....on and on. Its setting up the anti-christ soon to be on the scene.

reply to post by Lady of Shadows

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
i want to know when the whole theory of Freemasons becoming the controller's of the world came about. also the whole 33rd degree being some high level authority degree is nonsense. the 33rd degree is an honorary degree that you get after many years of helping out at the Scottish Rite activities and supporting the Scottish Rite for numerous years, in which grants you the right to be called a 33rd degree master mason and getting a different colored hat. other then that and the York Rite degree's, there are no higher degree's.

also a 32nd or 33rd degree will never see them self higher then a 3rd degree master mason. They just continue on into more education of freemasonry, but that does not mean they are higher or more powerful than a 3rd degree master mason. becoming a 32nd degree master mason is easier than it seems now day's as well, you can get all your 4th-32nd degree's in one weekend plus add in your Shriner initiation as well if you wanna go that path.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You are right on track. The link to the UFO's can be found in Genesis 6, reference the Sons of God and the result of these "Angelic Beings" mating with Daughters of men, giving rise to offspring called the Nephilm. There isn't life in outer space in the way we know it from SCIFI....they are demonic and supernatural in nature.......highly advanced and extra-dimensional. This is supported by the Bible as well.

Purchase the book "Nephilim Stargates: The Year 2012 and the Return of the Watchers". Also go to www.gotquestions.com and search for nephilim and also "sons of God".......

There is a lot to the UFO's. The purpose of the UFO basic notion is that the evil forces knows that the Rapture will happen at some time. You will notice that the sightings always increase prior to any war. The ET notion, the UFO abductions, Star Trek influence will set up the big deception. This means that when the millions of people that disapper will be some kind of shake up......they will be the ones that took Jesus as their savior. This is where the UFO phenomena will be used....

reply to post by drock905

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Masonary offers the secrecy that is needed by the Illuminati to keep the conspiracy secret. This is their strength. Their weakness is that the public is well informed of the real conspiracy that they have set up for generations. Albert Pike planned the basic terms of several revolutions, and WWI, WWII and WWIII from 1850-1871....fact. The following on generations took the plans and put them to work using the political, economical, sociological, cultural factors. Plans for Karl Marx's "Communist Manifesto" came from Clinton Roosevelt's "The Science of Government, Founded on Natural Law, 1841", which came from Adam Weishaupt's plan for a world government finished 1 May 1776. This plan is in effect even right up to this day. The 13 Illuminati families share a major role in this objective with an end game.

If Masonary was built on pure truth, they why be secret. Read John 18:20. Jesus holds no secrecy. There is two purposes for this secrecy. If every wife of a mason knew the exact content of the so called "blood oaths"......then masonary would have some serious problems. Finally, this secrecy gives the members a feeling of being special. Reference Adam Weishaupt's comments, as I'm sure you know.

Most Masons don't even know the darkest of secrets as there are secret societies within this secret society in the same way that the CIA, NSA, CFR and others have their own secret invite only, projects we shall say. They learn to use occult power, and they deny the Biblical account. They believe that Lucifer is really God and has always been.

Reference the work of Vicomte Leon de Poncins, he is quoted, "the aim of
Freemasonary was to pervert the Christian nature of Western civilization into the Masonic religion called, "Atheist rationalism". This is to lead to a New political and social city.......

I'll end with this quote...from Monsignor Dillion, "make use of the most common form of Masonary notwithstanding the contempt they had for the bons vivants who only learned from the craft how to become drunkards and liberals. Beyond the Masons, and unknown to them, though formed generally from them, lay the the deadly secret conclave which, nevertheless, used and directed them for the ruin of the world and of their own selves".

Granted, this is not inferring that Masonary alone is responsible for this agenda, or that all Masons are involved. The vast majority of Masons are not malevolent persons. Masonary shields an inner group or special elite group.

reply to post by bushidomason

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill

Granted, this is not inferring that Masonary alone is responsible for this agenda, or that all Masons are involved. The vast majority of Masons are not malevolent persons. Masonary shields an inner group or special elite group.

Exactly. Thank you so much for your very well informed posts. As for the "lady" who claims her husband is a 33rd degree Mason, "she" is one of the many cointel/masonic agents monitoring ATS. (Check my post history to see where I've exposed them signing on with multiple screen names, detracting from threads and agreeing with themselves)

My uncle is a 32nd degree Mason and he knew about 9/11 before it happened. The entire 9/11 event is flooded with old Masonic symbology and numerology. This is a fact and undeniable, see for yourself on page 204 of The Atlantean Conspiracy: www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason
i want to know when the whole theory of Freemasons becoming the controller's of the world came about.

I'd recommend reading John Robinson's 1798 book. John Robinson was a Mason invited to join the Illuminati. After investigating the order, Robison declined the invitation and published a book which offered his conclusions instead called “Proofs of a Conspiracy Against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, Carried on in the Secret Meetings of Free Masons, Illuminati and Reading Societies:”

“In short, I have found that the covert of a Mason Lodge had been employed in every country for venting and propagating sentiments in religion and politics that could not have circulated in public without exposing the author to great danger. I found, that this impunity had gradually encouraged men of licentious principles to become more bold, and to teach doctrines subversive of all our notions of morality - of all our confidence in the moral government of the universe - of all our hopes of improvement in a future state of existence - and of all satisfaction and contentment with our present life, so long as we live in a state of civil subordination. I have been able to trace these attempts, made, through a course of fifty years … I have observed these doctrines gradually diffusing and mixing with all the different systems of Free Masonry; till, at last, AN ASSOCIATION HAS BEEN FORMED for the express purpose of ROOTING OUT ALL THE RELIGIOUS ESTABLISHMENTS, AND OVERTURNING ALL THE EXISTING GOVERNMENTS OF EUROPE. I have seen this Association exerting itself zealously and systematically, till it has become almost irresistible: And I have seen that the most active leaders in the French Revolution were members of this Association, and conducted their first movements according to its principles, and by means of its instructions and assistance, formerly requested and obtained: And, lastly, I have seen that this Association still exists, still works in secret …The Association of which I have been speaking, is the Order of ILLUMINATI … abolished in 1786 by the Elector of Bavaria, but revived immediately after, under another name, and in a different form, all over Germany. It was again detected, and seemingly broken up; but it had by this time taken so deep root that it still subsists without being detected, and has spread into all the countries of Europe.” -John Robinson, “Proofs of a Conspiracy” (6-9)

“Freemasonry, the oldest and most powerful secret society in the history of the world, had planted firm roots in early-day America and even played a significant role in the American Revolution. It played an even greater role in the subsequent French Revolution, which initially was greeted with great joy and approval in the United States. The number of Masonic lodges grew and membership increased. By 1826 it was estimated that Masons in the United States numbered nearly fifty thousand, mostly educated and professional men. But in that year, one Mason broke ranks. It became known that a Captain William Morgan of Batavia, New York, was planning to publish a book revealing the secret symbols, handshakes, oaths, and purposes of the Freemasons. Morgan, a thirty-year member of the order, wrote, ‘the bane of our civil institutions is to be found in Masonry, already powerful and daily becoming more so. I owe my country an exposure of its dangers.’ Before the book could be printed, Morgan and his publisher were kidnapped in Batavia. Irate friends and neighbors pursued the kidnappers and managed to rescue the publisher, but Morgan was not so fortunate. He was never seen again. Years later, a Mason named Henry L. Valance confided to his doctor as he lay dying that he and two other Masons had dropped Morgan into the Niagara River Valance said since that night he had suffered from a guilty conscience—‘the mark of Cain’—and sought absolution for his sin.” -Jim Marrs, “Rule by Secrecy” (217-8)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
I can say from extensive research that NO Church that has seriously investigated the religious teachings and implications of Freemasonary has ever yet failed to condemn it. Did you know that there is a sign in FM, called the Grand or Royal sign. It is known also as the sign of joy and Exultation. It is given by raising both arms above the head, with the palms facing each other.....

They take oaths and I'll close with this one....I solemnly sear to observe, without evasion, equivocation or mental reservation of any kind under no less a penalty on the violation of any of them, than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the root, and buried in the sand ....on and on. Its setting up the anti-christ soon to be on the scene.

All very true. The majority of the US founding fathers, the Senate, and the Presidents have been Freemasons, but those who were not usually had nothing good to say about the organization.

"I do conscientiously and sincerely believe that the Order of Freemasonry, if not the greatest, is one of the greatest moral and political evils under which the Union is now laboring … a conspiracy of the few against the equal rights of the many … Masonry ought forever to be abolished. It is wrong – essentially wrong – a seed of evil, which can never produce any good.” -US President John Quincy Adams, “Letters on Freemasonry” 1833

"The Masonic fraternity tramples upon our rights, defeats the administration of justice, and bids defiance to every government which it cannot control." -US President Millard Fillmore

"All secret oath-bound political parties are dangerous to any nation, no matter how pure or how patriotic the motives and principles which first bring them together." -US President Ulysses S. Grant

"The institution of Masonry ought to be abandoned as one capable of much evil, and incapable of producing any good which might not be affected by safe and open means." -Supreme Court Chief Justice John Marshall

"Masonry was a state within a state and that one day Masons would overthrow the democratic government of the United States and would crown one of their 'grand kings' as ruler of this nation." -Rev. John G. Stevens, “An Inquiry into the Nature and Tendency of Speculative Masonry”

Despite the efforts of multiple Anti-Masonic movements throughout history, the organization still survives today and continues growing its sphere of influence.

“Allegations of Masonic plots—hard to find in mainstream publications and even harder to prove—are not restricted, to dimly recalled history. One largely unreported story during the Ronald Reagan presidency clearly indicated that at least one freemason lodge was conspiring to overthrow the government of Italy. This scandal also involved a little-known group connected to the Freemasons called the Knights of Malta, which inherited the military orders of the old Knights Templar. John J. Raskob, one of the thirteen founders of the American Order of the Knights of Malta, was involved in the abortive coup against President Roosevelt in the early 1930s, foiled only after Marine major general Smedley Butler blew the whistle on the scheme. Modern American Knights included CIA directors John McCone and 'William Casey. Casey, along with Reagan's first secretary of state, Alexander Haig, have been connected to a fellow Knight named Licio Gelli, who during the 1980s turned a little-used Italian Masonic lodge into what was termed a ‘worldwide fascist conspiracy’ with the help of the Mafia, the Vatican Bank, and the CIA.” -Jim Marrs, “Rule by Secrecy” (256)

[edit on 24-4-2008 by freight tomsen]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
From the very first degree the initiate takes blood-oaths never to divulge the secrets of Freemasonry under penalty of death. They swear never to betray their brothers or the organization, never to tell police about Brotherhood crimes, and never to convict any fellow Mason as guilty if serving as a juror.

“The initiate into the order's beginning or First Degree of the Blue Lodge pledged to ‘binding myself under no less penalty than to have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in 24 hours.’ The penalties in higher degrees grew progressively more gruesome.” -Jim Marrs, “Rule by Secrecy” (218)

“Second degree Masons recite the following heinous oath: ...binding myself under no less penalty than that of having my breast torn open, my heart plucked out, and placed on the highest pinnacle of the temple there to be devoured by the vultures of the air, should I ever knowingly violate the Fellow Craft obligation. The third degree oath proclaims: ... binding myself under no less penalty than that of having my body severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered before the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance might be had of so vile and wicked a wretch as I would be, should I ever, knowingly, violate this my Master Mason's obligation. That's not all. In the 4th degree, Mark Master of the York Rite, the candidate performs a ritual which symbolizes having his ‘ear smitten off’ if he reveals the order's secrets. And for the 5th degree, Past Master, the hapless candidate agrees as follows: ... binding myself under no less penalty than (in addition to all my former penalties) to have my tongue split from tip to root, that I might thereafter be unable to pronounce the word.” -Texe Marrs, “Codex Magica” (285-6)

What kind of secrets are they keeping that initiates need gruesome reminders every degree never to divulge what they know? Not only do Masons take the preceding oaths never to expose or incarcerate the Brotherhood/brothers, but all Masons (including Presidents, Prime Ministers, and other politicians) also swear to obey all orders given by higher-degree Mason.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm not convinced that there are not any aliens or entities that are behind and controlling many of these societies and ruling parties in the world. I'm not convinced that these actions and societies are controlled by just humans. From the way I see it, just about anyone can be manpulated or apparently possessed. So, there are most likely even more secretive societies controlling these others and that many such as typical Masons etc. aren't aware of them or out of the loop. Still, it will be interesting when and if whomever uses so-called project bluebeam.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join