It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic Truth Behind Aliens/UFOs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The 33rd Degree masons, that have the knowledge of the ages that they are using as carrots to lure unsuspecting good people to give their souls to satan are not in control, and nor is the Illuminati that is part of the Masonic Order since July 1782.

God is in total control and their master, Lucifer, Baal, and Mammon are weak in reality. They can't act without asking for permission. THey and those that follow them will be destroyed in due time.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
DeMille Conspiracy Rocks Hollywood
Controversy Surrounds Cecil B. DeMille Secret Memoirs

LOS ANGELES - Investigators have apparently uncovered a connection between the 2007 Christmas Eve arson blaze of The Little Country Church of Hollywood, the mysterious death of Hollywood Heritage Foundation director Robert Nudelman in 2008, and the “for sale” sign on the $18.9 million dollar estate located at 2010 DeMille Drive in Laughlin Park. These three events are part of the so-called, “DeMille Conspiracy” and are sending shockwaves of speculation throughout Hollywood.

Scholars are scouring the DeMille Archives at Brigham Young University searching for “secret memoirs” of legendary filmmaker Cecil B. DeMille. Researchers claim the memoirs may reveal details of DeMille’s affairs with longtime mistresses, including silent film actress Julia Faye and screenwriter Jeanie MacPherson, hinting of a possible missing heir to the DeMille fortune. A spokesperson representing the DeMille estate vehemently denied speculation that Cecil B. DeMille fathered any children other than his daughter Cecilia and adopted children Katherine, Richard, and John.

“Whether the DeMille Conspiracy is fact or fiction is yet to be established, says author and researcher Robert Hammond. “Even though I have my doubts, the implications are so profound and so far-reaching, they are almost impossible to imagine. This is the kind of stuff Hollywood dreams are made of.” Hammond is a leading expert on Cecil B. DeMille and involved with the production of “C.B. DeMille: The Greatest Showman on Earth”, an epic biopic on the life and work of the legendary director.

The Hollywood Heritage Foundation is located in the DeMille-Lasky Barn, where Cecil B. DeMille made his first movie, “The Squaw Man” and which later became known as Paramount Studios. DeMille is arguably the greatest director in history, with seventy films to his credit, including “The Ten Commandments” and “King of Kings.”
At the Golden Globe Awards, Steven Spielberg credited DeMille as inspiring him to make movies, citing the first film he ever saw as “The Greatest Show on Earth.”

Spielberg declined comments as to whether he believed the rumors related to the “DeMille Conspiracy.” Paramount Pictures chief David Gray was unavailable for comments.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
considering from my perspective its all speculation. it seems as if all information must be tested by the individual which means when new information comes along, ones theories may change or make other theories that stronger. it is a possibility that the bible is used for control as well.

who knows maybe this guy jesus never condemned anyone and maybe he never even mentioned hell. a question still remains: is their really a spiritual god entity to worship? or is it all part of the program? on either side for that matter. people who worship god or satan. apparently godly people wanna do good and the people who worship satan wanna do evil. i think bot sides are still enslaved regardless of family secrets and whatnot.

i think we all have the potential to evole according to our own standards, not just mine. when i was heavy into the bible it was all or nothing for god. i gave up my normal social life, pretty much lost all contact with this fake ass world. i then came to a conclusion that this god i was worshipping was infact the same god that anyone worships, just in a different way. a #ing delusion. but i am still me, regardless. just because i dont believe in that god anymore dosent mean i wanna take advantage of people because of the absence of "sin". i still believe in good and evil though. evil wants to take wuts good and replace it with evil. people whol want to control others have no real control over theirself.

daily i fight these mental attacks which one may call a demon or satan or wutever. ive come to the realization that it is merely technology. people always want proof on a topic that interests them. the proof is in the pudding and bo knows more than cosby. i still have hope for a rapture. i believe that there are other beings in the universe that know how people are being treated on this planet and any other planet for that matter and i believe that they will come to our rescue only if we will them to because unlike some or most beings here, this genuinely good beings wont go against our free will even if we are being tricked, who knows. all i know is i want to live in peace, by peace, for peace. and i want that for all beings even the beings who are doing the bidding for evil because we all have been misinformed. i would like to think that we all would wanna live in a new world, a better world. is it truly up to us or is there no hope left for this planet and its occupants?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thanks excellent post it makes so much sense all in one place.

The panic project... sounds like they updated the name of blue beam? or was that the other way around? Cant find many panic project links but I found the film for $20 on the net.

the panic project

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
personallly, it think (speculation here) that the illusion of emnity was intentionally placed between freemasons and nazi's for this very reason. and that is also why our freemasonic government allowed project paerclip to happen in the first place. the nazi's engineered these craft.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

and if you cant show where you get your info from the external sources, dont post them, and dont send people searching. dont put a half -assed effort...

I have to say I'd probably agree with this, although I wouldn't have phrased it in such a harsh way. Most of the original post looks like it's been plucked from thin air. When I read through and notice half a dozen inaccuracies in the first post it makes me feel like I can't be bothered to search for the sources myself.

Specifically, the mention of films are just thrown out there that all the directors were Masons (David Fincher and Jean Pierre Jeunet?!?). Also Deep Impact was not about aliens conspiracies or anything else like that, so to throw it in to add to your list of evidence is disingenuous. Stuff like this is all through the article.

It's interesting actually, there does seem to be something going on in the media with regards to desensitization of the topic, and your post is almost a perfect example of how many suspect that works; throw out the information to the public, 95% rubbish sprinkled with 5% of the truth and let it slip into the public self-concious.

For people questioning the Reagan video, you can see it on Youtube, it's been around for years (obviously) and is quite interesting - all you can do is speculate on his motives though really.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Nova]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Sorry. I can't bring myself to buy it. Interesting read, though.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of Shadows

My father would laugh his butt off at all this if he were still alive. My husband finds the whole thing totally ridiculous and funny.

I am here laughing my # off

This is such a paranoid rambling. I literally dropped between each sentence of the OP.

1) There is no such thing as "supernatural". Everything is probable by science. In some way. They are just aspects of nature we don't yet understand.

2) Star Wars has some occult undertones, yes. But it has nothing to do with masonry. Probably more with Lucas's mindset. Come on, your dreams can be weirder than this.

This is hilarious

David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Jim Marrs, Zecharia Sitchin

They're all full of it. They're like the worst disinfoists out there. I bet if you keep believing that the world is run by some reptilians you will eventually lose your mind. Seriously.

There's some weird stuff going on, all the time. In fact, the whole universe is more weird than we could ever imagine. But it has nothing to do with masons in Star Trek, i can tell you that. I can draw a pyramid with an eye on it, but it doesn't make me part of the illuminati. A bit like, if some natives drew pictures of UFOs (during their thousand year existence) it doesn't make them real either. It's just imagination.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by Tryptych]

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Love the way this has 33 flags at the moment. Looks like a great set of posts at the start though after scanning through, will have a proper read later.
edit on 13-1-2011 by JoseChung because: keep editing, I'm tired.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I'm more scared of my fellow man than of aliens.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well, I have only flicked through to be honest. However, I will take time to look this evening. Even if I do not agree with the OP, after reading, I would like to thank that individual for taking the time to post his views.

As a Mason, I can honestly say that I am not Christian, or Muslim or in fact, any of the mainstream religions. I do believe in a supreme being, but I believe that the ability to manifest good or evil are purely within the heart of the individual.

I have no desire to inforce my will upon anyone else or wish ill on them either. My aim in life is to be as good a person as I am able, protect my family and help those in distress when and when I can to the best of my abilities.

Still, credit to the OP for compiling the info, and I do promise to read it in full.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Wow, what a read. Took me ages. Respect to the OP for take time and effort.
Of course, as an active Mason, I find that I cannot agree with all that is posted, but then I am afraid that we will have to agree to disagree. However, having said that, I respect your views and beliefs.

Should you be interested, egarding this line, try reading The Gods of Eden by William Bramley.
I think that it will be of particular interest to you.

Have a great weekend.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Illuminati wrote, “Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effectual is a concealed mystery. The hankering of the mind is irresistible; and if once a man has taken it into his head that there is a mystery in a thing, it is impossible to get it out, either by argument or experience. And then, we can so change notions by merely changing a word. What more contemptible than fanaticism; but call it enthusiasm; then add the little word noble, and you may lead him over the world."

Thanks for finding that quote, that's interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm also a Mason. I can safely say stealing your souls & some the other nonsense mentioned here is rubbish & conjectured speculation.

& yes, extraterrestrials engaging mankind is something many Masons know & discuss, but the same information we use to come to such conclusions is not 'secretive', it's just hard to find but with proper research any can. We have some secrets, but nothing sinister....sacred geometry is a main common topic at my lodge, other than that it's a lot of casual talk between intellectual individuals.

I can't force you to your change your PoV, just know many founding fathers were also Masons. 9 of the signers of the Declaration of Independence & so were many presidents.

As far as our religion goes, that's very flexible. I am not in any mainstream religion, but am very spiritual myself. I believe in energy/consciousness as being my conceptual understanding of "God" & that god exists within every individual. Every Mason is free to believe w/e s/he wishes to tho. Politics and religion are not things discussed in lodges for the most part.

As far as religion goes, the only not allowed to be a Mason are atheists.

PS @all the films and media innuendos, that's not part of some "agenda" of ours. That's because that's many of our interests. I myself am writing a fantasy novel that includes an ancient alien god theme & extinct human civilizations that existed on Earth long ago. This is not because I'm wicked or trying to do subliminal messaging, it's because that's my interests & it helps open up some minds. Having trivia (like the OP mentioned about SETI) is simply fun to do.
edit on 14-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Btw, some of the correlations mentioned are actually quite coincidental (like someone mentioned something about the 2001 Space Odyssey movie)!! Or maybe not....

The stealing souls part made me lol, thanks for the laughs guys.

edit on 14-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It is all satanic so yeah, sure thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
behold! the truth arrives
edit on 14-1-2011 by NahumTheCelestial because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen

David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Jim Marrs, Zecharia Sitchin and other researcher’s current positions lean toward the idea that the world’s royal bloodlines and/or all humans are descended from alien progenitors. I highly respect the work of Icke, Tsarion, and Marrs, but disagree with their belief in Reptilian extra-terrestrial progenitors. Many cultures all over the world have the same mythologies and creation stories that involve the heavens, stars, angels, demons, serpents, snakes, or dragons. African Kings claimed descent from the Chituhuri serpent people. Chinese Kings claimed descent from ancient dragon gods that came from the sky. The Sumerian Kings claimed descent from the Annunaki, “those who from Heaven to Earth came.” Annunaki, are called many things in the Bible: Anak, Anakim, Sons of Anak, and Nephilim are some of the more common. These are the Fallen Angels among whom Satan is leader. But are they literal physical alien beings from outer-space?

Hi Freight Tomsen,

I fully agree with the impeccable logic of everything you said here. It makes perfect sense. Only, fate has placed me in a very uncomfortable position of having witnessed one such very large reptoid being in the flesh. So, at least for myself and stacked up against a lifetime of perception, I am forced to concede that such Draco warrior entities do indeed exist physically, when I had assumed that either they were at best figments of people's imagination or at worse immaterial beings or spirits which created an appearance from a mist. No, that one was very much there, in full body weight and volume with muscular motion and psychically energetic intent and in a very ornery mood.

Yet I can re-read your quoted paragraph and concur again. After three years since I crossed paths with it, I have come to the realization that what we call the Devil is probably such a real, physical being. I now know that it is not a legend, and these entities probably encompass many of the characteristics which had been attributed to that creature. Only unless there is only one, therefore the one I saw, then we're dealing with a bunch of beings each as very nasty as the Devil himself.

I wish I could discount the issue of Aliens existing as being false. Prior to my sighting, walking much too near for my own safety than I care to remember, I thought that UFOs were man-made since the Nazis and that EBE's were created by Black Ops using genetic engineering and automation. Now I can no longer think that, the being I saw was WAY beyond anything which could come out of the human imagination, worse than our worst nightmare, so I hardly believe it could have been man-made. More likely the reverse, that man was made by it. And you can believe that I find no solace in such an idea.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
to me, you make it sound like every aspect of the ufo phenomena a complete hoax.. which is just hard for me to believe, but i do believe there is a lot of hoaxing going on by the military to promote project blue beam

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join