It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three States Subjected To 'Martial Law Sweeps'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will be before Americans on ATS will be seen as terrorists and how soon will personal fire arms be removed.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
oooooh tear em up amateur!!!

i just love it when someone with the gift of gab comes along and makes my point!... and then some , and i must agree 98% of us are struggling to get by.... by design that is its all engineered the longer we put up with it the more the balance of power tips in their favor................

by the way check out the message boards over at infowars lot of rough talk goin on over there about bein fed up

its been said that a little more of a push will be the straw that broke the camels back i believe thats true ....... get my drift

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just further acclimation of the people to a police state - martial law status quo IMO. And further defining down of the term ‘terrorist’ to include anyone the state doesn’t like, or wants to take advantage of. I never cease to be amazed at those who applaud their own enslavement. These people do not have your best interests at heart. They are enforcers for the globalist elit who see you as nothing but grist for their economic and political mill.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
I wonder how long it will be before Americans on ATS will be seen as terrorists and how soon will personal fire arms be removed.

Yeah, me too. With my stance here, I have no doubt I'll be one of the first rounded up. But I have no fear, for fear is their tool. As for the firearm thing... I'm guessing they really don't need to worry about the pop guns we can get access to. What they have hidden in their Black Ops is likely to far surpass what is available to us out here.

Just a guess, mind you, but an educated one.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by refuter
... i must agree 98% of us are struggling to get by.... by design that is its all engineered the longer we put up with it the more the balance of power tips in their favor................

Oh, certainly it's engineered this way. I remember when I was a kid and they were teaching me economics. They showed a chart of the income/wealth of our populace. At either end, the line was down at the bottom and it bell-curved (more or less) to the middle, indicating most of the wealth was in the middle class.

I an sure that the same information taken from today's world would look almost flatlined at the bottom with a very steep (verticle) line way up at the one end. Virtually all the wealth now sits in that top two percent.

its been said that a little more of a push will be the straw that broke the camels back i believe thats true ....... get my drift

I hope you're right. My one question is whether it will matter. I suspect it will be rather like them having already changed camels by the time the one they have been riding breaks.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i dont like the truth in your words am..... because it is likely very true

just remember the balance of power is tipping......every day

and btw i share your stance.... its only logical

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by refuter

Thanks, ref. Yes, it's at a point where I am beginning to believe that it is, indeed too late.

People laughed at me but many have come 'round. Far more still dig in their heels.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I know it's cliche, but,

The Nazis rounded up "terrorists" in Germany and Austria.
The terrorists they captured were Jews, minorities, gays, and anyone who voiced an opinion against rounding up any of the above.

What do you want to bet few of these American terrorists were predominately white?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu I'm probably on that list as well . Where did you find out that you were indeed on it ? I want to check and see if they have me on it .

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

I meant to post before you. So I guess both...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHADOW WALKER
reply to post by Amaterasu I'm probably on that list as well . Where did you find out that you were indeed on it ? I want to check and see if they have me on it .

LOL! SW, it is merely a lifetime of experience, plus what I say that leads me to be certain I am on that list.

I have never seen it, nor do I know "for sure" but if I am NOT on the list, I would be absolutely floored.

I could go into things like my (deceased) father's position in aerospace, my evidence that my home was broken into by virtue of finding the solder they left (and even had double checked by an expert at CalTech), the evidence that I am electronically targeted (look up Targeted Individuals), weird computer behaviors (like text I just typed disappearing in front of my eyes while I am touching nothing) and more and more.

If they're not watching me, they're not watching anybody.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Public Farting, Public Urination, Dropping a Ciggarette but, Wolf Whistling a pretty woman, Not scooping up your Doggy Poop, Missing the Trash Can, J-Walking, Talking on a mobile while driving, Not wearing a seatbelt, Crossing the intersection on an amber light, etc, etc, etc.....,

All of these will soon be classed as Terrorist activities & will be subject to a term in a Concentration...... Err i mean Prison.

Really though you Americans are getting what you desereve for being too lazy to stand up for your own rights & kick the wouldbe Dictators out of office.

You let them do it & you get what you asked for..lol

There's 150million of you & only a few 100 thousand or so of them & their thugs.

Don't like whats happenning, then do something about it, or just go with the flow & see where it takes you.

[edit on 4/22/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Really though you Americans are getting what you desereve for being too lazy to stand up for your own rights & kick the wouldbe Dictators out of office.

You let them do it & you get what you asked for..lol

There's 150million of you & only a few 100 thousand or so of them & their thugs.

Don't like whats happenning, then do something about it, or just go with the flow & see where it takes you.

Oh, come now. They have the media tied up, and so, millions are still blithely going about their business unaware of what looms over their heads.

Some of us have awoken and see the picture clearly, but really, just a handful. So what do you propose for us to do then? Except post our thoughts far and wide?

And believe me, we are doing THAT now. (Despite extreme ridicule.)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Amaterasu:
"

"

I'd say by virtue of Echelon alone, many more of us than we'd like to admit, are on some "Watchlist" somewhere...

So be it, the more the better.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
"

Originally posted by magicmushroom
"

IMO, some of us already are (at least by current anti-terrorist legislation) ...

The whole point of having personal firearms , again IMO, is that they can't just be "removed" without certain possible consequences incurred by those who might choose to undertake such an adventure.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder
Amaterasu:
"

"

I'd say by virtue of Echelon alone, many more of us than we'd like to admit, are on some "Watchlist" somewhere...

So be it, the more the better.

LOL! Yep. True. It's easier to get all the people on a list of 100 than 100 million! I have friends whose email sig is just the list of words most likely looked for by Echelon. That'll pack their bag with nothing of substance.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i like the thinking BOMB NUKE TERROR PRESIDENT CIA behind that echelon thing. im really not even that familiar GOVERNMENT REVOLUTION REBELFORCEONPLANETTATOOINE GUNS AMMO HOARDING FOODSHORTAGE with that whole bunch of crap but i am vaguely aware of it. btw do you guys listen to alex jones much and if so does he freak you out , hes quite the sensationalist dont you think............JIHAD HOLYWAR BULL# BUSH/CHENEY DIEBOLD FRAUD FUTILE..................lol...... oh wait even better LOL

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by refuter

...in regards to Alex Jones, I think Jim Marrs stated it best (I forget where I read this, maybe on a post here on ATS), that Jones is more of an activist than a researcher.
Like any information, one should look for other sources and decide for themselves.
Perhaps considered sensational and "in your face" at times, Jones, nevertheless has provided some good information, IMO.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder
reply to post by refuter

...in regards to Alex Jones, I think Jim Marrs stated it best (I forget where I read this, maybe on a post here on ATS), that Jones is more of an activist than a researcher.
Like any information, one should look for other sources and decide for themselves.
Perhaps considered sensational and "in your face" at times, Jones, nevertheless has provided some good information, IMO.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Jones is a better researcher than Marrs (or whoever it was) might suggest.

I mean, if we hear something from Jones and say, "No way!" And then it's proven true, over and over... Well, I'm unaware of anything Jones has said that has proven to be UNtrue, though a great deal is still seemingly speculation. (Not saying Jones has never been called out for wrong data, just that I have not heard of it happening.)

So I conclude that Jones is most likely an excellent researcher.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
yeah youre probably right am, thats what im afraid of......... i want aj to be dead wrong probably more than i wanna keep breathing......... ive got kids

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join