It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three States Subjected To 'Martial Law Sweeps'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by refuter
yeah youre probably right am, thats what im afraid of......... i want aj to be dead wrong probably more than i wanna keep breathing......... ive got kids

Well here's the thing, refuter... If we start from the absolute conviction that what he says IS true, we ask ourselves, what do we change in what we are doing in life to change what is.

As long as we cling to that ship of doubt, they control us. And here's the thing. I lost fear. I accepted that as my reality. And when I did that, there was an amazing amount more around me that was evidence too.

So that is the key. We say, this I believe, and at every opportunity I get, I'm going to address that. Every email a congresscritter gets, counts to them as though 12,999 other people also have your thoughts.

I'm an email banshee to the congresscritters.

Just change the way you think. Choose to think fearlessly. And if you accept the paradigm, without fear, you will be ready if ever you have a chance to make the difference.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
i wonder. how long will it be before those who get arrested in these raids don't come back again?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
i wonder. how long will it be before those who get arrested in these raids don't come back again?

A very good question, justyc. I suspect things will heat up this summer. (Pardon the pun.)

Bush/Cheney want to be the power weilders and are champing at the bit to get Matial Law rolling before the elections. And since they can declare it in the case of a "National Emergency," all they have to do is create the problem for there to be a reaction and solution. Genmod plague, HAARP induced earthquakes and severe weather, false flag "Terrorist" attacks, pseudo-alien invasions...

All kinds of things could be used.

So when things start looking bad, expect that they are.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I know this is offtopic, but HAARP does not induce earthquakes.
A friend of mine had topsecret clearance there and told me it's nothing more than a program to bounce lasers off the stratosphere for communication.
Of course he could be lying about what it was, but he has had many topsecret clearances for many "topsecret" programs the government has.
I'd like to know why you think it is used for causeing earthquakes, got a link?

-Jimmy

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
im no experpert jimmy but i believe harp actually is a powerful radio frequency transmitter as well as an electromagnetic device, a powerful one that is

thats the first time ive heard anything about lasers in connection with haarp

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
reply to post by Amaterasu

I know this is offtopic, but HAARP does not induce earthquakes.
A friend of mine had topsecret clearance there and told me it's nothing more than a program to bounce lasers off the stratosphere for communication.
Of course he could be lying about what it was, but he has had many topsecret clearances for many "topsecret" programs the government has.
I'd like to know why you think it is used for causeing earthquakes, got a link?

-Jimmy

Well, I guess it depends on who you ask. HAARP is capable of setting up resonances. Why couldn't it do so within the crust of the earth?

Here are some thoughts:

www.propagandamatrix.com...
tribes.tribe.net...
zerotensor.blogspot.com...
www.bariumblues.com...

I could go on, but it seems that, whether you're right or not, there are plenty of statements and data that suggest it could.

Not sure about your "friend." Maybe he was Cing his A?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join